Member Files- Sons of Silence

By IrishLassKickr

A detailed description of each member, ol' lady, prospect, sweetbutt, and people connected to the Sons of Sil... More

A/N
Positions Explained
Mayhem
Khaos
Ink
Hawk
Gunner
Axel
Wolf
Ironhorse
Bear
Beast
Ice
Doc
Preach
Tech
G-Man
VPN
Knucklehead
Methos
Trigger
Tats
Ace
Lashes
Abyss
Fox

Mjolnir

243 12 0
By IrishLassKickr

NAME: Hayden Jacob Collins

AGE: 42

GENDER: Male

SEXUALITY: Straight

SPOUSE: Chloe Marie Collins

CHILDREN: Chad Hayden Collins, Jaxson Caleb Collins

ROAD NAME: Mjolnir

RANK: Former Vice President

R.N. EXPLAINED: When Mjolnir was a kid he use to read a lot of comic books. One day when he was 12, he picked up and threw a hammer at a prospect who had hit a sweetbutt. The hammer bounced off the prospects head and came back to him. Mjolnir shouted, “Great job Mjolnir. I am just like Thor.” The older ones thought he was telling himself great job and the name stuck.

YEARS ACTIVE: 1998-Present

CLUB FAMILY TIES: Harley Hayden Collins- Grandfather started club with buddies from Vietnam War. First president of club.(deceased) William Holden Collins- Father former president of club. (deceased) Chloe Marie Collins- Ol' lady to Mjolnir. Chad Hayden Collins- Son currently a member of club. Known as Knucklehead. Jaxson Caleb Collins- Son currently a baby. Harley David Collins- Brother currently President. Known as Mayhem. Sheila Ann Collins- Sister-in-law Ol' lady of Mayhem. Daughter of Damion Allen Yates former Vice President before his death. Gabriel Elijah Collins- Nephew currently Vice President. Known as Khaos. Edward Jacob Collins- Nephew currently Warlord. Known as Bear. Ivy Jade O'Conner- adopted niece. Currently Ol' lady to enforcer. Liam Anthony O'Conner- Husband of niece currently enforcer. Sadie Elizabeth Collins- Wife of nephew currently Ol' lady to son Bear. Cherry Reye Collins- Wife of nephew currently Ol' lady to son Khaos. Austin Justin Collins- Nephew's child of son Bear and Sadie. Aiden Liam O'Conner- Niece's child of Wolf and Ivy. Twin 1. Caiden Harley O'Conner- Niece's child of Wolf and Ivy. Twin 2. Khaos and Cherry currently pregnant.

Personality Traits

•Loyal

•Family orientated

•Fiercely protective

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 23.6K 62
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
408K 23.1K 42
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
3.9M 162K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
4.1M 259K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...