| Musings by Shona - Pranushk...

By ShonaLover

Hey everyone as you all know little bit about me.My love for writing.Once in while I get some crazy ideas on... More

A Lot Like Love - Part 1
A Lot Like Love - Part 2
A Lot Like Love - Part 3
A Lot Like Love - Part 5
A Lot Like Love - Part 6

A Lot Like Love - Part 4

400 48 29
By ShonaLover

It was little windy weather.Sakshi closed door and rubbed her palms.Pulling warm stole over her.She looked at her baby.Busy playing on bed.As he watched her he gave smile.Blinking his eyes which melted her heart.She sat on bed and looked outside view.The sky was gloomy and so was her life.Hugging her baby close to her tightly.She thought where was life taking her.

The baby cooed to her quietly sucking his thumb.His tiny hands had hold on her dress.She smiled lightly seeing that.Kiss his head softly.Her eyes watered up.

S-"Im sorry.Im trying my best.But he doesnt like us it seems.I know its our fault.But trust me I will set everything right.At least I will try."

She kissed him again and baby as if understood cooed to her.She knew how difficult it has been for her.Living life without family.Losing parents and then growing up in orphanage.Her life was always filled with loneliness.She has always been confident girl.Standing up to her deicsions in life.Till time she took step in conscious or unconsious mind.Which changed everything for her.She stared at sky and thought.Whats going to happen.All was going smooth.She and her baby.They were fine with each others presence in life.But something made her take this decision.Even she didnt think twice before leaving everything and coming here.How will things end up.

Vikram was in his room having coffee.He took deep breath and felt at ease hearing his mothers voice.In all tension and stress she was someone.Who would make him feel better.

V-"Yes Mom Im fine.Dont worry.You please take care of yourself.I will see you soon.When are you coming back?Okay.Yeah.I spoke to Myra.She seems fine Mom."

As he ended call.He stared at sky outside glass door of his room.Sipping coffee.He has never lied to his mother.He never thought it was necessary at any point in life.She was one who gave him strength to become achieve what he is in life today.He didnt knew why every time she would ask him if he was fine.Happy with his wedding and Myra.He would feel guilty.Deep inside he knew whatever was happening.He wasnt happy.But why that was question he kept asking to himself.Mybe with time things will settle down.Then again the new happenings in his life.Presence of Sakshi and baby.He was on two minds.

As if he could get some time relax his mind.He frowned hearing noise from outside.Shaking his head he could hear Mani and Goswami voice.But other voice got him confused.Someone he knew.He couldnt resist it and came outside to see what was happening.

"Hello Everyone.And guess who is here.

SuperStar Nikhil."

Vikram widened his eyes and spit on coffee.Coughing and rubbed his mouth in irritation.This was last twist he expected here.A tall broad figure with handsome features.Height little taller than him could be seen greeting all with cool atittude hugging Mani.

M-"Ahh.Thank you Nikhil.You made it to here in short time.I thought you wont be able to."

N-"Well.I had to come.After all you called me Mani.Whats up."

V-"May I know.What hell is happening here.Mani.What is HE doing here now?"

Nikhil was huge superstar in industry.He enjoyed stardom and success like Vikram.Though his craze was not similar to Vikram.Both were family friends.With no insecurity for each other.Their friendship was unique but funny.

Getting tight hug wasnt thing Vikram needed at moment.He was fuming at Mani.And tried best to let go of Nikhil.

N-"I missed you so much man.Whatsupp."

He hit at back of Vikram which hurt badly at moment.Vikram shrieked in pain but in silence.Nikhil looked around place.His eyes as if searching for someone.

V-"This was only needed.In my life now."

N-"Dont worry man.When Im here.have no fear.I will set everything right.Relax."

Mani felt at ease somewhat and asked Goswami to get Nikhils luggage in his room.

M-"Nikhil you go and rest now.We will have lunch together."

V-"Can you please explain Mani.Whats happening.My life is absolutely messed up at moment.And you are bringing someone or other here.To get free entertainment or what.Why?"

M-"Vikram you need to cool down first.And hear me.Nikhil is family.Thats why I called him here.And I strongly feel he is one person.Who can help us come out of this mess as soon as possible."

V-"Really?And how?"

N-"That you have to leave it to me.My bad boy."

Nikhil came dressed in knee length shorts and floral printed shirt.Vikram wasnt convinced with all.He made face while Mani left duo alone.Vikram felt hand on his shoulder.He shut his eyes and looked at Nikhil.He worked in industry for so long.But never made friends who were his family.His father and Nikhils father used to produce movies together.Thats how their family were close.But that wasnt base of their friendship.There was something natural about Nikhil.Which helped him connect to him easily.

V-"Im sorry man.I dont know it was just.Heat of moment or what.You know Im not mad at you."

N-"Ehh.You can never do that.You know that.You love me alot.More than Mani.

Vikram couldnt hide smile on his face and finally friends sat together.

N-"So.Is she hot?"

V-"What?"

N-"I mean come on man.She must be hot and pretty.Since the Vikram Aditya touched a girl.Woah has to be marked date in history."

V-"You love embarrassing me.Dont you?"

N-"As if Im lying.What is that rule book of yours.I will touch my wife only.Fall for one girl in life.Stare at her eyes and feel something.I can spend my entire life with her.I mean who even thinks like that man."

Vikram smiled giving much needed smack to his friend.

N-"So.What happened to Myra now?Hey you got engaged right.Congratulations."

V-"Where hell were you.We tried to contact you and like always.You were unreachable.Nikhil why are you like this."

N-"See I follow this rule in life.Do what your heart allows you only.Nothing beyond that."

V-"Excuse me.Your heart didnt allow you to attend my engagement party.Why is that so?"

N-"Ofcourse yes.Because I knew you werent doing this from heart.Tell me.You love Myra.The one you can delve into her eyes and all?"

Vikram didnt meet Nikhils eyes and he knew that.Knowing this guy for years.Who always lived simple life behind camera.He could never fail to judge him.

V-"Better we not get into that Nikhil.Im happy because Mom is happy.Everyone else is.This relationship.Is profitable for all."

N-"When did you start trading relationships or love for profit?I didnt knew this Vikram."

V-"I like Myra come on.Stop all this."

N-"Yeah.She is hot.I mean okay type."

V-"Nikhil.She is my fiance."

Before this could go further they were called for lunch.

N-"Hey Vikram.You didnt tell me about that girl.Wait."

It was early evening when all were busy resting.Vikram had good workout.And he took out his sweat shirt leaving him in his shorts.He opened his cupboard to get something to wear.When he turned around he found her standing at door.He got shock of his life seeing her there.Who turned around too.Both facing awkward situation.

V-"Wont let me wear clothes too.In peace.

What is it?Say."

S-"ahh.Sorry I.Actually I need to get few things for baby.I dont know any shop here nearby.Or way.So if anyone could help me with way."

Sakshi bit her lips.Looking down.Vikram went to her and took list from her.Making her frown.

V-"You will get them."

S-"Its okay I can get them on my own.Just that someone could help me with way."

V-"Listen.Till time you are here.You are my responsibility.I mean.Our responsibility.And its better no one gets to see you.People have eyes on my every move.be it anywhere."

Sakshi for moment felt good hearing it from him.They are his responsibility.The next second his words kind of hurt her.She didnt wanted to see herself or baby be burden on him.She was about to charge at him.When someone entered scene.Startling both of them.

Woooof...Woof.wooof!

Sakshi almost jumped at spot.Making herself fall on Vikram and both landed on bed.With him on top of her.

V-"Blue blue.Calm down.Just be calm."

But his dearest friend Blue wont stop barking.Specially seeing a new face in his room.With Vikram his dearest Darling.He calmed down little bit and stared at duo on bed.Vikram then realized their position.For moment he stared at Sakshis eyes.Who stared back at him.He felt like getting lost in them.In the moment.His hand travelled to her face and removed hair that came on her face.Sakshi batted her lashes down.Both felt something different being so close to each other.

N-"Exceptionally beautiful."

Mani and Nikhil were at door.While Mani widened his eyes at what he was seeing.Nikhil smirked as Blue went to him.Vikram and Sakshi came out of trance.Vikram kicked himself in his mind.He helped her to get up.She ddint say word and left from there.Vikram sat on bed with blank face.

M-"What was going on?"

A while later Vikram and Nikhil sat together.Along with Blue who was busy being pampered by Vikram.He hugged him showering all love on him.How much he missed him.Whenever he comes here.Best part about this place was Blue.With whom he can play relax and have fun without any stress.

N-"So you are telling me.You didnt.I mean both didnt have.Like how?"

V-"What how."

N-"How did you ended up making baby.You need to think upon this rightly.I mean shes hot.So I cant convincingly believe.If you are trying to say you didnt."

Vikram glared at Nikhil.But didnt say word.This did get noticed by Nikhil.Mani came there closing door.

M-"You both here.Whole day passed.Nikhil we really need to find way now.Say it out."

N-"Well before I start off anything.We need to know truth."

M-"What truth.I told you everything right.She is lying.Im sure and those details also I gave you.She must have got baby from orphanage too.Shes trying to trap Vikram nothing else."

N-"And for what.Money?"

V-"No.She refused to take anything."

N-"Oh.I seeee.So she wants only Vikram Aditya."

Nikhil was having drink and in all this.He observed his friend was confused.To whataver happening.He knew in Mani's presence he could never get truth out from Vikram.

M-"Enough.Nikhil.What is.The plan?Speak up."

N-"Fine.We can go with first plan then.Vikram.Go ask her for dinner date tonight."

M and V- "What??"

..................................................................................................

I know Im late but next chapter coming tomorrow only promise.Thank you who read and leave such beautiful comments.They encourage me alot.Hope you are enjoying this story.

Please do not forget to vote and comment.

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 1.3K 10
Hello all, I have been regularly writing on Aniruddh and Bondita from the Indian show, Barrister Babu. I have posted most of my work on India Forums...
9.9M 318K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
13.1K 779 27
Love that binds two people together is altogether a different feeling. Bt what if you fall for the person you never thought of.... This is a story o...