A New Vampire ~Vampire Knight...

By starsinthespring

[COMPLETED] After the incident that happened at Cross Academy, Which was caused by Yuki and Kanme's uncle... More

A New Vampire ~Vampire Knight~ (Fan Fiction)
Appearances & Characters
Chapter 1- A New Pure-blood
Chapter 2- Our First Day
Chapter 3- Akina's Past
Chapter 4-The Crest Sisters
Chapter 5- The Ball
Chapter 6- The First Move
Chapter 7- Arigatou Zero!
Chapter 8- A Threat to Keep
Chapter 9- Friends To Protect Me ☺ ♣ ♦ ♥
Chapter 10- My Feelings Towards You ♥ ♫
Plugged: Golden Lights ☼
Plugged: Crimson Love ♥
Chapter 11- Attack of the Level Es
Chapter 12- Ciela and Aiden's Deal
Chapter 14- This Is War
Chapter 15- Training
Chapter 16- Family Reunion? NOT!
Chapter 17- Is This The End
Chapter 18- Not so Much of a Trip
Chapter 19- An Ambush
Epilogue
Book 2 [Soulless Voice

Chapter 13- The Awakening

812 24 1
By starsinthespring

Hello my dear readers! :). Sorry if I haven't UD in a while. My mom wouldn't let me touch my computer! :'(.TwT.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zero's POV:

                 It was already morning, but I couldn't find Ciela anywhere. I asked Yuuki to help me but she not in sight. So we just decided to go back to Cheryl's room. When we got there we saw Lorena trying to calm down Louven. Well, the Night Class isn't here they need some rest. Back to the story. Yuuki started to run ove the two and I observed a piece of paper in Louven's hand.

"What is going on here?" Yuuki asked.

"Uhmmm.." Lorena lowered her head. We can see sorrow in her eyes, while Louven had teary eyes and guilt, mixed with anger.

"I thought Cheryl's a Bastard. But I couldn't think she could beat Cheryl for being a bastard! Dammit!" Louven shouted.

"What's that in your hand?" I asked.

"See for yourself." He said handing me the paper. It was a letter, with a legible and readable writing. I started reading it that only the only ones in the room can hear it. Well, except for Cherly that is.

Dear Louven and Lorena,

                                              Sorry if this is un-announced, but I decided to find Amily-nee. I can never take the chances of you two including Amia getting hurt. So I'd be the one to find her. I'm safe to wherever I am. Don't worry. I'm sorry though to what happened. 

                                                                                                                  Sincerely,
                                                                                                                  Your Sister. Ciela 

"She ran away." I said as I settled the letter down the side table.

"But for my knowing. Ciela-san would never do that. She always wants the happiness of you two. She can't just bail you guys off, especially to Amia-chan's condition. She would never do that. Something is just wrong. Maybe this was just a prank from the Crest sisters. You know what they are capable of doing right?" Yuuki said.

"Maybe, Maybe not. But why in the world would our sister go with them or let her be kidnapped? She is never affected of any sleeping potions or fumes. And it was night time when our fight happened it's vampires hours. Well, you get what I'm saying. But my point is our sister is she would never go with someone.... Unless." Lorena explained and looked shock at the end and exchanges looks with Louven.

"Unless. Some idiot gave her an offer or a preposition." Louven continued. 

"Well can my thouhts help?" Hanabusa suddenly popped out of no where. 

"Hanabusa? You should be at Cross Academy." Yuuki said.

"Lord Kaname ordered me to look over you guys Lady Yuuki." He answered.

"Talk.. Now.." I said seriously.

"Well, I was just taking a walk at a near forest here at the hospital grounds when I heard some shouting like 'Who are you? Show your self coward' Something like that. Then, I stopped in my tracks. And listened to the voice. It was silent again. But then someone shouted again then I realized that it was Ciela and Aiden. So I followed where the voice was coming from then Akatsuki and Ruka came out of nowhere and stopped me. They said that Lord Kaname was looking for me. So I just let the scene go." Hanabusa said. Wow! Jaw Drop! Face Palm! -_-"

"Why didn't you tell us the first place?!" We all shouted.

"You guys might think I'm crazy. And You guys never believe me.  So what's the point of telling it to you guys?" He shouted back.

"Ok! Stop the shouting we need to think of places where Aiden could be. Plus, know the reason your sister accepted his preposition. If there ever is an offer." Yuuki said.

"We know our sister that well. She never goes to a starnger without benefiting eachother." Louven said seriously.

"Oh I wish I never told my sister those cruel things." Lorena cried.

"Shhh. It wasn;t your fault you were just shocked of the situation." Hanabusa comforted her, while putting his hands at her shoulder.

"Hmmm?" We heard Cheryl said so we looked at her and all gathered around the bed.

"Cheryl?! Are you awake?! Please answere we need your help now! Please! Your the only answer to our problems! Please!" Lorena cried once more.

"Hey you Bastard! Wake up! We need you now!" Louven said. Then she slowly lifted her eyelids.

"Guys? Where am I?" She said. Wow! For a girl who didn't woke up in weeks she really had the energy to do it.

"You're in the hospital Amia-chan." Yuukisaid.

"Ha? Why? Where? When?" She suddenly sat up. Well she already gathered her strength up.

"Remember. What happened between us." I told with sincerity in my eyes.

Akina's POV:

"Remember. What happened between us." Zero told me. Then memories that happened that night flashed through my mind. Then I started to blush. But I looked down. "Level E's. You, Yuuki. Blood Lost. That's all I can remember." I pretended not to remember what happened between us.

"Wait?! Where's Ciela-chan?" I asked as I raised one brow.

"Uhhh! Ehhh. How could we put this?" Hanabusa stuttered.

"What happened?" I asked I was sterting to worry. Usually Ciela-chan would be the one to race at the bed and start pancking if I had a fever or what so ever sickness I have.

"Well, You know. This and that. Haha." Yuuki stuttered also. 

"She... She.... just..... went..... to... the..... market... Right Lorena?" Louven asked.

"Oh Yeah. To...to...to buys you somefood. Oh she would be happy when she gets the news that you're awake." Lorena obviously it's a lie.

"Okay." I said and lookedat Zero who hasn't spoke of what he knows about Ciela. So I used my power to control and forced him to tell him where is Ciela-chan.

"Where is she? Tell me the truth?"

"She was taken over by Aiden. And sent us a fake letter." He has no idea what he was saying.

"ZERO!" All of them said.

"What?! I didn't do anything. It just came out of my mouth." He said as he raised both of his hands.

"Don't worry I used my powers. Why in the world would she be with Aiden? Does she know anything about what is happenning?" I asked curiously. They all exchanged looks. Then Lorena and Louven sighed. They told me evrything. WTH?! :'(. I've seen my sister before I knew she was alive? That girl with Aiden in the mask was my sister? Ciela and my sister talked? Why does everyone lie to me? Starting when I was given birth why? Then I touched the necklace from my mother, that contains my unknown pwer called 'Galaxy'. I don't how to use it and what the purpose of the necklace but Ciela-chan said it was the crest of our family and that this necklace contains the power to bring peace to the world of vampires and other living creatures. 

I felt my tears started to stream down. Why? Why is this world so cruel? Why did our race ever exists? Why couldn't we be normal people?

It's been hours already. Hanabusa decided to take Louven and Lorena back at the academy. Onlt Yuuki and Zero were the only ones left to stay with me. Kaname came and told me good news I was checking out of the hospital and the Kuran provided the hospital bill.

We all went back to the academy. All the Night Class Students were worried about me. I never thought so many vampires care about me. Well, Ciela-chan said once 'Remember Amia you have the charm to let anyone look out for you, care for you and love you uncoditionally. So never take advantage of their care and affection to you.' Well I was glad someone cared for me.

I was in my room just laying around. Worrying about Ciela-chan. I guess Aiden wants a fight.

"I may lost the battle Aiden,but I won the war." I suddenly blurted then I felt my vision change physically.

Hello! Sorry haven't UD in a while. Peace! XD

The picture in the side is the necklace it contains the power actually it's in the heart the rose is the family crest. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 427 18
Mizuki Cross is a hotheaded individual with the calm Kaname Kuran consistently over her shoulder. She's been feeling strange around him, but knowing...
3.1K 71 14
✙ Katerina Kane, a local witch belonging to a small coven, gets called upon to a mysterious academy; Cross Academy. What happens when she gets entang...
3.2K 219 39
This takes place fifteen years after the whole Rido mess at Cross academy where we catch up to what happened to Yui and Zero, Kaname and Yuki with wh...
298K 5.7K 97
The Kuran Family is one of the strongest pureblood vampire race. All of the Vampire lineage up to the Hunter Association knows them and knows that th...