𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐘 | 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐕...

By woobackbabyyyyy1

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐎𝐍' 𝐅𝐈𝐗 𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐈 𝐂𝐀' 𝐁𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀' 𝐅𝐀' 𝐘𝐎𝐔?" this is a LOVE story, cus ima lover... More

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝟎:𝟎𝟏
𝟎:𝟎𝟐
𝟎:𝟎𝟑
𝟎:𝟎𝟒
𝟎:𝟎𝟓
𝟎:𝟎𝟔
𝟎:𝟎𝟕
𝟎:𝟎𝟖
𝟎:𝟎𝟗
𝟎:𝟏𝟎
𝟎:𝟏𝟏
𝟎:𝟏𝟐
𝟎:𝟏𝟑
𝟎:𝟏𝟒
𝟎:𝟏𝟓
𝟎:𝟏𝟔
𝟎:𝟏𝟕
𝟎:𝟏𝟖
𝟎:𝟏𝟗
𝟎:𝟐𝟎
𝟎:𝟐𝟏
𝟎:𝟐𝟐
𝟎:𝟐𝟑
𝟎:𝟐𝟒
𝟎:𝟐𝟓
𝟎:𝟐𝟔
𝟎:𝟐𝟕
𝟎:𝟐𝟖
𝟎:𝟐𝟗
𝟎:𝟑𝟎
𝟎:𝟑𝟐
𝟎:𝟑𝟑
𝟎:𝟑𝟒
𝟎:𝟑𝟓
𝟎:𝟑𝟔
𝟎:𝟑𝟕
𝟎:𝟑𝟖
𝟎:𝟑𝟗
𝟎:𝟒𝟎
𝟎:𝟒𝟏
𝟎:𝟒𝟐
𝟎:𝟒𝟑
𝟎:𝟒𝟒
𝟎:𝟒𝟓
𝟎:𝟒𝟔
𝟎:𝟒𝟕
𝟎:𝟒𝟖
𝟎:𝟒𝟗
𝟎:𝟓𝟎
𝟎:𝟓𝟏
𝟎:𝟓𝟐 (𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄)
𝟎:𝟓𝟑 (𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄)
💐💐💐

𝟎:𝟑𝟏

23K 951 1.7K
By woobackbabyyyyy1

𝐃𝐀𝐊𝐎𝐓𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐄

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟔, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟏𝟏:𝟒𝟑𝐀𝐌

Three weeks.

It had been three weeks since the breakup and Dakota felt like she couldn't take the pain anymore.

She was so tired, tired of crying all of the time. Tired of being sad. Tired of almost everything.

Three weeks that consisted of nothing but fake smiles, tears, and questions formulated in her head that she felt like she would've never know the answer to.

Why did he do it?

Who did he cheat on her with?

Was she doing something wrong?

After a few more seconds of silent tears, Dakoya groaned, snapping her fingers at herself. "Bitch, you gotta stand the fuck up. Cryin' over a nigga all mother fucking day."

"You know what, fuck outa here, I'm not the problem. He is." She coached herself, pressing pause on the sad music that blasted out of her speaker.

She started off by fixing her bed, the place that had been her comfort spot for days on end. After that was done, she cleaned up her room a little bit, also lighting two candles just for the aesthetic.

She walked out of her room with her phone in her hand, responding to all the text messages that she was ignoring before.

She kept a straight face as she replied to each and every message, making sure to ignore Von's message. After all, he was the reason why she was feeling how she was.

She walked into the kitchen, deciding to make herself a quick meal because she was hungry.

She started by pulling out her ingredients, which consisted of four potatoes, butter, heavy whipping cream, cheese, seasoning, broccoli, and shrimp.

As she assembled the ingredients on the counter, she ran her fingers through her crimped thirty inch wig that was styled in a half up half down.

She had gotten her hair and lashes done the day before to somewhat make her feel better.

"Alexa, play my slow jams mix." She spoke while she unlocked her phone, pressing on the FaceTime icon that was under Nardo's contact name.

Her and Nardo had been talking on the phone every day since the day he sent her his number through Instagram. Which was exactly nineteen days ago.

They just had a friendly relationship, where Nardo would flirt with her here and there, but never anything too much. He was good company to her.

"My favorite girl den called my phone. I got ah reason ta' live now." He joked with a smile, his diamond grills glistening by the second.

Dakota shook her head with a small laugh, propping her phone up against the paper towel roll. "Since when was I your favorite?"

"Since I said so. You got a problem wit' dat, jit?" He questioned while reaching over and pointing a gun in the camera.

"Boy, ain't nobody scared of that lil ass gun. I'll pistol whip you with your own gun." She spoke while rinsing the potatoes off under warm water.

"This ain't no pistol, stupid. Issa draco, girl." He chuckled while putting the gun back in its previous spot.

"Oh, what's the difference?" She smirked, picking up her iPad from the kitchen counter and going to the voice recorder app, pressing record.

"A draco bigger and they need 7.62 bullets, and that bitch semi-automatic. A glock smaller and you can put ah drum and a beam onnat bitch. Look." He explained while showing her both of the guns side by side.

When he put them back, she stopped the recording, playing it back. "Yup. And you're going to jail. Yeah. Have a nice day in jail sir. Is that the typa guy you are?"

He laughed loudly, shaking his head in the process. "You fed as fuck, ima have ta' kill yo' ass."

"Ima bad bitch, you can't kill me!"

"Ian gon' kill you, girl. But you heard the difference doe'? I'm tryna have you out hea' knowin' yo shit, Koko." He said and she nodded.

"Yup, you said a draco is bigger than a glock, and the draco takes 7.62 bullets and you can put a beam on the glock. Ohhh, that's why you said '7.62's big as hell, ah knock a nigga lungs out'." She awed in realization.

He smirked at the camera, side eyeing her. "Mhm, I thought you said you ain't listen to my music. I thought you told me ta kill my producer 'cause the shit trash."

"Bye, you fucking remember everything. Get on my nerves." She laughed while lathering her potatoes in a little bit of oil, salt, and garlic powder, putting them in the oven afterwards.

"I gatta remember everything 'cause niggas be lyin' and shit. Watchu cookin' though?" He asked as she put broccoli in a pot with some butter.

"Loaded shrimp potatoes with broccoli. I been craving this for daysss." She dragged out as she began cleaning and de-shelling her shrimp.

"Givin' wifey fasho. I'm bouta have ta' snatch you up if dem niggas gone keep playin' witchu. Ian gon play witchu like that." He flirted and she rolled her eyes, being used to it by now.

"Always flirting with me, get the fuck onnn!" She chuckled, seasoning her shrimp.

"And you always playin'. Since we sayin' obvious shit."

She finished with her shrimp, putting it in a heated skillet so she could begin cooking it. "I'm not playing, we juh vibin, twinnn."

"Twin my ass. I like yo' hair doe. When you get dat horse hair put in?" He cackled while walking into the bathroom, setting the phone up on the counter.

Pouring oil in the pan, she waited for it to heat up while she mugged him. "Horse hair? Baby this is human hair. You see the way this shit sway."

"Ion see naan, three sixty me." He smirked and she rolled her eyes but still did as told.

"Yo butt too fat, jit. Donate some ta' the hoes in need." He exaggerated with a whistle and she laughed while putting the shrimp in the skillet one by one.

"Now you tryna play me. Leave me alone." She shook her head, watching the shrimp begin to fry.

Moving his hand back and forth through his hair quickly, he glanced at Dakota through the camera, flashing her a smile. "Ain't naan wrong lil booties. Shit, ion discriminate."

"It always be the niggas who dicks look like this that got the most to say." She rolled her eyes while picking up her phone and flipping the camera to the shrimp, which she began to flip.

"Who?! Who shit look like that?! On who I won't slap my dick onna camera right na'?" He mugged and she bursted out into laughter.

"You won't do it, Nardo."

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟔, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟓:𝟎𝟖𝐏𝐌

"Oh, you love me again, Koko? Ion rememba' da last time I den chilled witcho ass one on one." Polo grinned while sealing a blunt with his tongue, handing it to Dakota afterwards.

He then picked up the bowl of food Dakota had brought for him, opening the bowl up.

"Shut up, you know I love you my one and only brotherrr! And thank you for the drugsss!" Dakota dragged, hugging around Polo's shoulders and repeatedly kissing his cheek.

Polo laughed at her, pushing her away with slight force. "You act jus' like yo' damn mama, lil girl."

"I could be your mom, look atchu eating the food I bought you." She laughed, gesturing to him stabbing the fork in the loaded potato and eating a piece.

"Shit buss. What you bring fa' me ta' drink?" He questioned and she reached to her left, grabbing a glass bottle of blueberry Calypso.

"G'looks. I love you, Baby Kooo!" He dragged with a smile and she laughed, not noticing how much she'd missed his presence until now.

"Mhm, only love me 'cause I fed you. I'm already knowing." She fake sighed, propping her legs up on his lap.

They kept small conversation as he continued to eat his food, him making sure to make her laugh every five seconds to ease her feelings.

After he was completely done eating, he put the cover back onto the bowl before setting it to the side.

Getting bored, Dakota hopped off of the couch, pulling out a wedgie and running over to Polo. She put him in a headlock with one arm while putting her phone up to his head like it was a gun.

"Head shots, ain't no leg shots, bitch nigga! Forty blast, we gon' take his ass off the list, nigga." She rapped, pretending to shoot him.

"You bogus as fuck, all touchin' me like yo' hands won't deep in yo ass." He mugged while pushing her off of him.

She laughed while taking a pop of his drink, putting it on the floor afterwards. "How you know dat song, lil girl?"

"Um, Dayvon used to be listening to it." She replied while rolling her eyes.

"What happened ta y'all? He cheated on you?" He questioned and she groaned, plopping back down onto the couch. She was so tired of talking about it.

"Mhm."

He shook his head with a chuckle, wiping his mouth off with a paper towel. "Short ass relationship. Shit was shorter den yo mama hair."

"Not too much on her, she willingly cut her hair to get finger waves." Dakota gasped with a stifled laugh.

"Shit still can't even go in a lil bun bun. But aye, you want me to beat his ass fa' you? You know ion fuck wit' people hurtin' yo feelins and shit." He offered her while getting out of his seat and putting headphones over his dreads.

"No, it's okay. You got big though, Mazzi. You be working out? Or are you on steroids?" She squinted and he smacked his teeth, flexing his muscles.

"Fuck outa hea lil girl, I be inna gym puttin' dat work in."

𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐟𝐤𝐨𝐤𝐨 𝟏 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞

"How many songs did you do before I got here? She questioned, relaxing into the couch again.

"Four. I juh got one mo' ta do and I gotta do my feature but I'm waitin' on da nigga ta' bring his ass." He spoke while playing the beat from the soundboard, letting Nardo's verse flow through his ears.

He nodded his head along before pressing record on the soundboard, already having a sense of what he was going to say.

"We hit yo party, guard yo bitch. In hea' turnt with Nardo Wick. Pop out, slide, spark yo blick. High speed, left the narc's all sick. Fuck my opps, they not on shit. Punt his head, this glock gon' kick. Bumps all red and shot more bricks. He get hot, he not gon' miss." He rapped and Dakota's eyes widened.

She waited until he was completely done, pulling the headphones off his ears.

"You in here turnt with who, Mazzi?" Dakota questioned, causing him to scrunch his face up at her shocked expression.

"Nardo Wick, li' girl." He started before his head turned to the door that was opening. "Thea' his ass go right thea'."

Dakota shook her head as she watched Nardo walk into the studio with only two people behind him.

It only caught her off guard because she didn't even know he was in Atlanta.

"Wassup, nigga. Fuck you got goin'?" He questioned Polo, dapping him up.

Polo returned the dap, also dapping up his two friends. "Ain't shit, jus' coolin' wit' dis annoyin' ass girl."

He turned his head to where Polo was pointing, seeing the girl that he had been on the phone with every day for nearly three weeks.

He smiled wide before balling his fist up, using it to cover his mouth. "Dakota, watchu doin' hea lil jit? If you wanted ta' see me, you coulda' said that earlia', girl."

"Boy, I was here first. You followed me." She replied with a small smile and Polo stared at them with the most confused expression.

"Hmm. How you know him, Koko?" He questioned, staring in between them both.

She glanced at Nardo before looking back at her brother. "That's my friend. That's twin forreal."

"She lyin', ian gon' hold you. This my piece right hea'. My main piece at that." He smirked and Dakota squinted at him, waving him off.

"He's a liar, Polo. Don't listen to him." She laughed.

"Aye yo finished yo verse yet?" Nardo questioned Polo while sitting down on the same couch as Dakota.

Putting the headphones back over his head, he shook his head. "Shit, Im tryin but you walkin' up in hea' like you Obama a'sum."

Without another word, Polo played the music back and kept re-recording the verse until he felt like it was perfect to him.

FIFTEEN MINUTES LATER, he pulled the headphones off of his head, gesturing Dakota over so she could hear it. "Watchu think?"

She smiled at the fact that he wanted her opinion and waited for him to play it.

She listened to the thirty five second verse, bopping her head along to the beat. "Yeah, you ate down for sureee."

"Preciate chu, lil girl. Nardo, listen to dat bitch and lemme know wassup. I'm finna dip out though. Yo annoying ass friend keep blowin' my phone up 'bout some rocky road ice cream."

He dapped Nardo up and kissed Dakota's cheek before slipping his coat on, then leaving out of the room.

Nardo looked at Dakota who still had the headphones on, staring at her in admiration. "How ian know dat was yo brudda?"

"I don't know, you never asked." She shrugged while getting up from the seat, placing the headphones on the mixing board.

"You fixin ta' leave already? Damn."

She paused her movements of grabbing her purse. "If you want me to stay, just say that."

"Stay." He spoke shortly, laughing when she looked at him like he was crazy. "Please?"

"Oh okay, that's what I thought." She smirked and plopped down on the couch while he sat on the spinning chair.

"You bad as hell, you know dat? Yo outfit cute too." He complimented, referring to her baby pink Juicy Couture tracksuit and the chestnut colored Uggs she wore on her feet.

"Thank you friend. You're so nice when you wanna be."

His face scrunched up as he looked at her innocent expression. "Friend? Girl I said you bad."

"Thank you, handsome. That's what you wanted me to say?" She laughed to herself, shaking her head when his smile got wider.

"Chillat. That 'handsome' word do sumn' to me, girl. Come hea' doe, jit." He waved her over causing her to leave her seat to walk to him.

"Rappin' run in yo family?" He asked and she laughed while shaking her head.

"Nope, only me and my brother got it like that." She lied, watching him raise his eyebrow with a smirk.

"Lemme hear sumn' den."

She simply nodded and grabbed the headphones that she previously put down, putting them back over her head while standing near the mic.

"You want me to rap like a girl or like a nigga?" She asked, securing the headphones around her head.

"Both. Hea' yo beat go." He played it and she began instilling the tune in her head, trying to find her flow.

"Aight look. Fuck all my opps, them niggas gotta pay up. All them posts ain't gon' make yo homie wake up. Heart made of metal so they call me Moby, no Tim. Queen bitch, supreme bitch, that's word to Lil Kim." She started, throwing random words together to spit out something decent.

"Ima keep stackin my bread to the ceiling. Nardo told me to keep makin these millions. Light his ass up like a firework, no Katy Perry. I'll kill you on Christmas, ain't shit gone be merry." She rambled, stopping herself before she could rhyme some more.

"Why you stop? You tough as hell. A demon onna mic." He laughed, amused by her personality.

"I can't keep rapping for free, ten k for a verse lil boy."

He nodded, reaching in his pocket and handing her a stack of money with a band around it that read ten thousand. "Keep goin' pretty girl."

2 HOURS LATER, the pair had turned the time spent in the studio so fun that they lost track of time. For most of the time, Dakota play rapped while Nardo stole some of her good verses, putting them into his songs.

They also spent the time getting to know each other better, better than they had learned through their FaceTime calls.

"What time it is, Dakota?" He questioned, peeking over her shoulder since she was sitting on his lap while scrolling through Tik Tok.

"It's five after seven." She yawned, leaning forward so she could rest her elbows on the table in front of her.

He glanced down at her slight arch and the exposed part of her back, shaking his thoughts away soon after. "Nigga fuck you mean five afta' seven? Jus' say da time."

"Five minutes after seven o'clock Nardo. Get it together." She laughed, pulling her hoodie down in the back.

"Shoulda just said 7:05. What you wanna eat though? I'm already knowin' you hungry."

"Not gonna lie, I been craving some Chuck E. Cheese's pizza. They pizza buss so hard, oh my god."

He laughed at the thought, not remembering the last time he was at Chuck E. Cheese's.

"Bet, cmon. We there."

𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟔, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟕:𝟒𝟖𝐏𝐌

"Shoot the ball, Dakota. If you make it, I promise ima hand you three racks. Youn' een gatta win. Jus' make dis bucket." Nardo laughed from his position next to her.

She let out a small breath, eying the bucket before looking at the ball that rested in her hands. "Three racks?"

"Four. Dat shit gatta be straight wata' doe'." He added and she smiled, nodding her head.

"And if I lose?"

He smirked at her question, licking over his bottom lip. "If you'on make it, you gatta let me eat it from the back. Ion know 'bout you but it sound like a win-win ta' me."

"Okay, munchieee. Let's see." She smiled, dribbling the ball on the carpeted floor.

She blew on her hands before purposely throwing it downwards so it wouldn't go in.

"Aww man, I didn't make it. Time to eat me from the back." She rushed, keeping a goofy smile on her face and he laughed while mushing her head.

"Nah fa'real. I wanna see watchu got." He spoke, passing her another ball from the platform.

"Aight, stand back and watch me do my magic lil homie."

She closed her eyes, whispering into the ball before raising it up in the air. She dribbled it again, eyeing the bucket and throwing the ball with a slight jump.

The ball went straight into the hoop without touching the rim and Dakota cheered, putting her hand out to Nardo. "Pay up."

"What y'all be sayin'? You ate you ate." He joked, removing his Louis Vuitton backpack from his back and removing four stacks of money from it, handing it to her.

She put it into her Balenciaga purse with a smile, dapping him up with a smirk. "Nice doin' business witchu' twin. Ouuu, come play this with me."

For a whole hour straight, the smile never left either of their faces as they played as many games as they could, obviously avoiding the overly kiddy games.

They both continued to play and laugh, each of them feeling free, like they were able to escape from reality for a couple of hours.

"Look, Koko. Thea' go da rat ass nigga." Nardo laughed, pointing over to the person who was dressed in a Chuck E. Cheese costume, emerging from the back room with a wave.

"Ouuu, I want a picture with him. Come take it for me." She grinned, pulling Nardo over to where two little girls were waiting to take a picture with him.

Dakota stood in line behind them and Nardo smacked his lips, busting in front of the line and lightly pushing Dakota towards the costumed person.

"Hey, you can't do that! It isn't fair!" One of the little girls yelled at him, stomping her foot on the ground.

"Ion care, cry to yo mama 'bout it." He shrugged and Dakota gasped with a small laugh.

"Say cheese, aye— keep yo hands away from ha' waist fa I traumatize these lil kids." Nardo mugged the character while Dakota shook her head in slight embarrassment.

Nonetheless, she smiled and got the picture that she wanted, pulling Nardo away directly after. "You are such a bully, oh my God."

"Ion like people, fa' real. You ready fa' the pizza doe?" He asked and she nodded.

They kept small talking until they reached the counter to order. "Uhhh lemme get a muhfuckin' uhhh half cheese half pepperoni pizza. And two large cups."

"Is that all?" The lady irritatedly spoke while rolling her eyes and he mugged her, sliding a one hundred dollar bill on the counter.

"If I wanted sumn' else, I woulda said it. Make sure you gimme erry last penny too. Rude ass." He expressed with an attitude and Dakota turned her head to the side to hide her laughter.

"$72.26 is your change." She said while handing him his change and cups, and he took it, stuffing the money in his pocket.

"Nardo, you gotta stop being so mean. Be more like me." Dakota told him while they filled up their cups before they walked to a table, sitting across from each other.

"Nah, these people be startin' wimme. She look like a diabetic baby back rib and she gettin' attitudes wimme and shit." He mugged causing Dakota to burst out into laughter at his rude statement.

"Pleaseeee, never did you just call that lady a diabetic baby back rib." She shook her head with a smile, thanking the teenage boy for the pizza and plates he set down on the table.

"When are you going back to Florida?" She asked while removing a slice of pizza from the pie, putting it on the plate.

"In ah week. You gone let me fly you out thea'?" He replied, biting into the cheese pizza.

She stared at him, smiling when he smiled back at her. "And then what? Why should I come out there?"

"Ta' be wit' me. Ia give you five bands if you say yes." He offered, putting his slice of pizza down and wiping his hands on a paper towel before attempting to go in his bookbag.

"Stop tryna give me all your money, Nardo. You already gave me fourteen thousand dollars for nothing. Matter fact, here." She shook her head, unzipping her rhinestone Balenciaga purse.

"I swea' to God if you try ta' gimme that shit back ima shoot you in da' forehead. Ion need it girl." He chuckled while picking his pizza back up.

"So you gone come?" He asked again, biting another piece of pizza off.

"Yeah. Before we get to that part, I wanna tell you something. And after I say what I say, you decide if you still wanna be cool with me." She said and watched his eyebrows furrow before they relaxed again.

"I'm listening' ta' you, jit." He assured, picking up another slice of pizza.

She sighed shortly, looking up to meet his eyes after a few seconds. "Remember that boyfriend I told you I had when we met?"

"Hell yeah, the nigga that cheated on you and had you boohoo cryin' and sad as hell onna phone. Mhm." He blurted with a laugh and her jaw dropped.

He continued to laugh and she rolled her eyes. "Yeah, that one. So we talked and you know, I think I'm gonna try to fix things with his whore ass. And I don't wanna lead you on, you know?"

He stayed silent, continuing to eat the pizza before deciding to speak. "Ima tell 'em you was askin' me ta' slap my dick onna camera and eat you from da' back."

"Nardo, you play all day oh my God." Dakota laughed, sipping from the cup that had sprite in it.

"Fa' real, I like yo vibe, you like ah angel or sum, ion know. So we ain't gon' cut shit hea'. We ca' be friends 'cause I like yo presence." He spoke truthfully and Dakota raised her eyebrow, being surprised.

"Really? So we juh' vibin?" She questioned with a small smile.

"Juh vibin', jit."

———————————

𝐌𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐀 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐃𝐀𝐊𝐎𝐓𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏👊🏾👊🏾😡😾👿👿👿👿😑😑😑🫠🤬🤬🤬😤😤😢😒

𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐘 𝐒𝐙𝐀 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐎𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐓, 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐈 𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐘 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐃 𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐄𝐗

𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘, 𝐈𝐌 𝐌𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋! 𝐍𝐎𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐈𝐅 𝐈 𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘😑😑😑👿👿👿👿👿😑😑😑

(𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐡)🤬 𝐣𝐤

𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐎 & 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.4K 1.9K 40
𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐲'𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐕𝐨𝐧 (𝐃𝐣𝐨𝐡𝐧)...
189K 9.1K 17
"𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑. 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍' 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑."
76.3K 1.6K 32
"𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐚 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐡𝐚"