๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ด ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†…๐Ÿ…ด

Por Vikasini1911

He snapped his fingers in front of her. She looked at him. :Itha nalaiku neeya kalati kuduthutu he pointed t... Mรกs

Prologue & Character Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87

Chapter 32

3.2K 408 63
Por Vikasini1911

She took a pen and smiled seeing the kit again. On the empty side of the kit she wrote as hey dad!. She decided to reveal the truth to him.

Aadhira: Sollanum avar kita enna analum unamaiya maraika kudathu she decided and waited for him. He came back home after an hour. He went to check on her in her room. As soon as he entered he was engulfed by a tight hug.

He was shocked due to her sudden action as this is the first time she hugged him. He felt wetness against his chest.

Aadhiran: Aadhira enna achu en allugara he asked. She parted from the hug and looked at him.

Aadhira: Athu she started but before that he got a call.

Aadhiran: Oru nimisham amma kupadaranga he said and picked up the call.

In call,

Seetha: Aadhi enga iruka she asked.

Aadhiran: Veetla thaan irukan amma enna achu he asked.

Seetha: Hospital la etho problem pola konjam poi pakaraya she asked.

Aadhiran: Seri ma na poi pakarana neenga tension agathenga he said and disconnected the call.

Aadhiran looked at her, Va nama hospital poitu varalam he said.

Aadhira panicked, ethuku she asked.

Aadhiran: Anga etho problem pola amma poi pakka sonnanga anyway na poran neeyum va anga poi unaku oru check up pannikalam he said.

Aadhira nodded as anyway she was ready to reveal the truth but she was scared to tell him.

Aadhira Mv: Namaluku thaan solla bayama iruku anga check panni pathutu doctor sollatum she thought and went to get ready.

They both got ready and started towards the hospital. The ride was filled with silence.

Aadhiran remembered that she was about to say something, Aadhira nee ennamo solla vanthala enna solla vantha he asked.

Aadhira: Onnu ilaye she said.

Aadhiran: Onnu ilaya alluthutu irunthala na varapa he asked.

Aadhira: Athu enaku amma pakanum pola irunthuchu athu thaan she lied and closed her eyes.

Aadhiran: Uanku pakanuma he asked.

She looked at him and nodded as no. Both stopped their talking as they reached the hospital. There was a huge commotion going on.

Aadhiran asked her to go inside the hospital from the parking area.

Aadhira: Nanum varan unga koodaye she said.

Aadhiran: Nee poo Aadhira anga ore kootama apro sound ah iruku he said in concern.

Aadhira: Please please nanum varan enaku thaniya ulla poga bayama iruku , she said.

Aadhiran sighed and accepted.

Aadhiran: Inga va he said and dragged her near him by holding her hands. She went near him like a lost puppy.

He took a mask and made her wear it.

Aadhiran: Ipa okay va polam he said and held hands again.

Aadhira stopped him, ipa ithu ethuku mask neenga en podala she asked.

Aadhiran: Anga paru press people's ella irukanga athu than. I don't want to reveal your identity as of now he said.

Aadhira: Yen, she asked.

Aadhiran: Business la neraya reveals irupanga unna kadathitu poi enna black mail panna enna pannarathu athu than he said.

Aadhira again tried to ask some questions but he stopped, Anga paru periya problem first ennanu papom apro un questions ku answer pannaran he said.

Aadhira pouted and followed him.

Aadhiran: What's going on? he asked the doctor.

Doctor: Sir that lady doctor dragged.

Aadhiran: Ennanu sollunga he asked sternly.

Person: Nee thaan intha hospital owner. Ennaya hospital nadathara he asked while grabbing Aadhiran's T-shirt collar.

As soon as he grabbed his collar Aadhiran's bodyguard came and removed his hands from Aadhiran's collar. They held that person tightly.

Aadhiran: Vidunga avara first ennanu kepom he said.

Aadhiran looked at the person, Inga parunga first inga enna nadanthunu sollunga athuku apro yaar mela thappunu mudivu pannalam.

Police: Sir avar hospital mela compliant kuduthu irukaru he said.

Aadhiran: Let me have a word with him, he said.

Aadhiran: Sir, first porumai ah enna prechanainu sollunga

Person: Ithu ennoda wife ku unga hospital la kudutha thappana treatment nala abort ayuruchu he said furiously.

Aadhiran: See abort anathuku epudi hospital mela neenga sollalam he asked.

Person: 5th month varaiku kolandhai nalla irukunu sonna doctor epudi thidirunu 6th month la abort agum he asked.

Aadhiran looked at the doctor for the answer.

Doctor: Sir, Antha ponnu epavum thaniya thaan check up varum na antha ponnu kita clear ah sonnan she is just 20 that too she can't carry a child.

Aadhiran looked at the girl, Ivanga ithu ellam unga kita sollalaya he asked.

She stood without saying anything.

Aadhiran: Ungala thaan kekaran sollunga he shouted.

That girl's husband dragged her, Apudi sonnangala he asked her sternly.

That girl nodded as no.

Person: Athu thaan sollarangala ilanu he said sarcastically.

Doctor stood stunned, Enna ma sollara unna 1st month eh unaku intha baby vendam abort pannikonu na unaku suggest pannalaya she asked.

That girl again nodded as no without looking at the doctor.

Aadhiran looked at the police.

Aadhiran: You can file the case and I will handle this case legally in court with all the evidence he said.

Aadhiran: Now this mess should be cleared as they are disturbing my other patients, he said.

Person: Athu epudi sir neenga engaluku oru pathil sollama thoratharenga aproma ivangaluku kasu kuduthu emathiruvenga he said.

Aadhiran: Ennala ipave evidence kuduka muduyum he said and looked at the doctor.

Aadhiran: Where she will meet you in your cabin right he asked while the doctor nodded as yes.

He went to his room and came with his laptop. He logged in to their hospital portal.

Aadhiran: When was the last checkup and when did you say that she can't carry this baby.

Doctor: One minute Sir she said and looked at her checkup file for the date and informed the date.

He played a video, Here is the evidence.

In that video,

Doctor: Inga paru ma ipa thaan unaku age 20 aaguthu. Age oru visiyam ila ana unnoda body condition iruka nelamaiku nee kandipa abort thaan pannanum otherwise we can't assure your life or baby life. Please take a decision before completing the 3rd month, she said.

That Girl: Na en veetla ketutu varan doctor she said and went away.

Aadhiran stopped the video.

Aadhiran: After that when she came to you for check up.

Doctor: Yesterday only with pain sir she said.

Aadhiran looked at the police. Now I am filing a complaint against them, he said.

That Girl: Sir please viturunga enga veetla idha sonna ivaruku innoru marriage panni vechutu enna veeta vitu anupiruvanga athu thaan na unmai ah marachan she said and cried.

Aadhiran got irritated, unga family problem ku enga hospital name thaan kedachutha ungaluku i won't leave anyone. I am going to file a complaint as you destroyed my hospital name, he said and went inside.

Aadhira followed him silently.

Aadhiran: Doctor ah vara sollata he asked.

Aadhira: Ila vendam na nalla thaan irukan she said.

Aadhiran nodded and called that doctor to come to his cabin. She came and thanked him with tears.

Aadhiran: You are dismissed, he said straightly.

Doctor: Sir but en mela entha thappu ilaye she said.

Aadhiran: Unga mela entha thappu ilaya. First place she is just 20 you should have spoken to her family he said.

Doctor: But they didn't come, Sir.

Aadhiran: On their first check up they came with her right you know her state but why you didn't make them understand.

Doctor: She pleaded with me not to tell anyone as of now. As her mother in law and husband will send her out of the house.

Aadhiran: This is not the place to show your sentiments. As a doctor you should make them realize the risk.

Doctor stood without saying anything.

Aadhiran: It's normal to abort a child nowadays, he said, which made Aadhira look at him in shock. As said, he dismissed the doctor without even considering her pleas.

That word aborting a child is normal which he said kept on ringing in her mind now Aadira was hell scared now to see him.

Aadhira: Oru vela namalayum ipudi sollita she thought and she decided not to reveal the truth at least for now.

Aadhiran: Polama he asked.

She nodded and went with him. He took a different route.

Aadhira: Enga porom ithu nama veetuku pora route ilaye she said.

Aadhiran: Va anga pona unaku theiryum he said.

—------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I don't know how the chapter came out as I wrote this chapter in a hurry.

Hope you liked it.

Please drop your votes and comments.

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

22.3K 2.8K 32
What will happen if a Arrogant man who was searching for a true love get married to a arrogant girl..But he hides his identity and acts as a innocent...
23.6K 2.4K 8
Ashwin Kumar the topper student is in love with his junior Pavithra or he thinks like that... But one day when Sivaangi wasn't able to come to colleg...
249K 23.7K 47
Story of two beautiful souls.. Sivaangi loves Ashwin (her athai paiyyan).. but our ashwin hate her to the core because of her extrovert nature...