Luxiem|ᵒⁿᵉ ˢʰᵒᵗˢ|Discontinued|

By Ellie_Noelle

ռɨʝɨֆǟռʝɨ ɛռ ʟʊxɨɛʍ ʍɛʍɮɛʀֆ _______________________________ shu ᎽᎪmᎥᏁᎾ|ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵒʳᶜᵉʳᵉʳ mᎽsҬᎪ ᏒᎥᎪs|ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵉᵗᵉᶜᵗⁱᵛᵉ ... More

Introduction!!
1 (Vox Akuma)
2 (Ike Eveland)
3(luca Kaneshiro)
help me 😭

4 (shu yamino)

159 7 4
By Ellie_Noelle

Warning: Grammatical errors, curse words.
Also I added some Filipino curse words in there.
__

Shu had invited you to meet him, but there were technical difficulties with the aircraft that would cause a 5-hour delay.

You had already texted shu about the problem and its a relief that he understood.

It's been three hours since the issue occurred, and you were completely bored and unsure of what to do.

The free WiFi's limit also ran out so, you can't really text anyone or even scroll on social medias anymore.

You then decided to explore the airport and find a fast food chain to eat.
___

You're currently at McDonald's eating (F/F)

You were contemplating what you and Shu would do for your upcoming off-collab.

Shu and you were really good friends who frequently worked together and played games.

And this is your first time really meeting him!

Despite your one year of friendship with him, you still feel nervous around him.

Especially now that you developed special feelings for him.

You fell inlove, yes.

You fell in love with him because of his kindness, his jokes, and overall his existence.

But of course he doesn't know that!

You also thought if he felt the same.. You doubt that he did, considering that you were not very seiso in streams and you make a lot of dirty jokes. You two are the complete opposites

But you know what people say......Opposites attract😉

___

Your plane finally landed in Japan! And you were just waiting for a taxi.

A taxi has finally come after 10 minutes.

After giving the driver Shu's address, you sat on your seat and peered out the window

___

"FUCK" you cursed.

You are currently outside his house, too nervous to knock on the door.

'agh!come on y/n stop being so nervous!!'

Before knocking on the door, you took several deep breaths.

*Knock* *knock*

The door opened, exposing a man dressed in a purple sweater and peach-brown pj pants.

"Y/N!" He said happily and hugged you.

.....

'he's hugging me?'

.....

'wait what?'

....

'HE'S HUGGING ME?! JSHSJSHS'

....

You didn't hug him back because you were too startled, you couldn't even move.

"Shu!" You said as you broke the hug.

"It's nice to finally meet you, come inside!"

Before entering, you removed your shoes.

"Nice house" you complemented.

"Thanks, glad you liked it"

_____

After showing you around his home, he invited you to sit on his couch in the Living room.

"So.. what are we going to do for the off-collab?" You asked.

"I was thinking that we could bake cookies!"

"That's actually a really nice idea, but I don't have any gloves with me."

"Don't worry, I've got everything prepared, Shu exclaimed enthusiastically.

____

As the cameras and lights are now set up, you and shu put on your gloves and started the live.

"EYYY!!" You two said at the same time and waved your hands at the camera.

The chat started to move fast as people were saying "omg is that y/n?!"

"hi everyone!! Yes it's me!"you laughed seeing people's reactions.

__
Chat:

Ashiixx:

Off-collab? Ayo?! 👀

Yunaur:

Y/NNNNNN!!!

Nezu:

I didn't expect this WWWWWW
__

"So, Me and Y/n are going to be..."

"BAKING COOKIES!!" You said together in excitement.

__
Chat:

The_names_erica:

COOKIES!!!

Nezu:

I hope they don't get burned WWWWWW
__

"Dont worry guys, we won't burn them" you said reassuringly

"I hope so" shu said.
__

"Okay first off is, 1 stick of butter" shu said.

You gave him the butter and he unwraps the paper and put in in the bowl.

"Now we need white sugar and brown sugar" you said

"Why do we need two sugars?" Shu questioned

"I don't know, I just read it on google" you replied

Shu handed you two containers, containing white and brown sugar.

"1 cup of white sugar and brown sugar.." you said as you scoop the white sugar and put it in the bowl, doing the same with the brown sugar

"Now mix!! Shu, how about you mix it"

"Okay!"

Even though he was was wearing gloves, his veins are still noticable due to how much force he was putting while he was mixing.

'damn ❤️👄❤️'

When shu finished mixing, it was now time to put all purpose cream together with 2 eggs and 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.

As you were mixing, someone sent a supachat

__
Supachats:

Ashiixx
₱500.000:
Can you please do a finger heart?
__

"Oh sure!" You stopped mixing and made a heart using your hands.

"Let's do it together" shu said

'hold up'

'wait a minute'

'fuck'

You were blushing as you made a half heart and shu did the same.

Shu put his half heart closer to yours and your hands touched together

__
Chat:

Nezu:

AYIEEEEE

ashiix:

👀👀👀👀

Liahatdog:

SCREENSHOTTED!!

meraki:

SOMEONE CLIP THIS!!
__

"Look at chat's reaction!" Shu laughed

"Yeah.."

'fuck'

'fuck'

'FUCK!!!'

You were a blushing mess!!

Shu then removed his hand and he was now the one mixing the ingredients together.

"O-okay so uh.. next is, 4 cups of flour, 1 teaspoon of baking soda 1 teaspoon of salt and lastly 3 cups of chocolate chips!" you said.
___

After minutes of mixing the dough, it was now time to put it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.

While waiting, you two were talking with chat, replying to their asked questions and making funny jokes.
___

After chilling the dough,you and shu mold it into a golf ball size portions (50grams each) and let it chill for another 10mins.

As 10 minutes passed by, Shu went to Pre-heat the oven to 350ᵒF for 30 minutes.

You then grabbed a Greased baking pan and lined it with aluminum foil.

Next,You placed pieces of cookie dough with 3-inch apart.  You Pressed the cookie dough lightly and baked for 45 minutes.
__

In the end, some of the cookies were not cooked enough and some of them were a little bit burnt.

You and Shu tasted the cookies you two made, and surprisingly it was really good!

"MMM MMM MMM!!!" It was delicious.

"This shit is so good!" You exclaimed.

"High five!" Shu slapped his hands on yours and so did you.

__

As the live ended, you and shu went to clean the kitchen table.

After cleaning the kitchen you two sat on his couch.

"That was tiring" shu said, breathing heavily.

"Well, I'm gonna take a shower!" You said and got up from the couch.
__

You got out of the shower,fully clothed and went to the living room.

You saw shu putting his pillows and blanket on the couch.

"What are you doing?" You asked

"I'm sleeping on the couch, you sleep in my bed" he smiled at you.

"Nuh uh! I'm sleeping on the couch, I'm just a guest here!"

"I ain't letting you sleep in the couch y/n, that would be rude!" Shu fought back

" We Might as well just sleep at the same bed together!" You said.

"Ha?"

"Ha?.."

'tangina'

'why did I say that!!'

'ang bobo mo y/n!!'

'ang tanga tanga mo!!'

"I-i meant, i will sleep in your bed haha.."

"Okay..."

The end.
__

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 5.6K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
109K 3.3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
170K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
6.1M 98.9K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...