'๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜’๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ'-โ™”๏ธŽ

By XunoWrites

(Discontinued) [๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™‡๐™] ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜… ๐—•๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—–๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ "๐ผ...๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก ๏ฟฝ... More

เผบโ™ง๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽโ™ง๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽโ™ง๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽเผป
๐ต๐‘’๐‘”๐‘–๐‘›๐‘›๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”
๐น๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘’๐‘›
Wild Kids
Kind Hearted Man
Gaining Trust
Dream Come True?
Training
Magic Knights Entrance Exam
The Tests
Result
All Worth It
A/N: About love interest
Squadmates
Rudeness And Kindness
The Bandits
Suspiciously Familiar
A/N: unimportant reminder
After Mission
Dungeon Investigation
Discontinued.

First Mission

1.1K 43 4
By XunoWrites

"Yay! Your first mission!"

Ashley exclaimed excitedly.
[Name], and four other members of the Golden Dawn were going to a certain Kingdom...For the sake of the guy, Salim. That nobleman..They have to bring him to a Kingdom and unfortunately protect him by bandits.
Despite them being new, Yuno, Mimosa, him and Salim, this was their 'first mission'. And Klaus was the 'leader' of this, what [Name] assumed.

The nobleman was in Klaus' steel carriage, or whatever it is. While the other three were riding on a broom. [Name] felt uneasy for some reason. He felt like he couldn't trust the Salim guy.

"I'm so excited to be going on my first mission! We're in this together, right?"

Mimosa's voice snapped him from his thoughts. He just nod without knowing what she just said. Yuno agreed but Klaus said she need to stay sharp.

[Name] felt slightly awkward in this situation.
Things were quiet so far..Until he saw Salim gesture Yuno to come closer to him. And with that, they had a conversation. Mostly Salim trying to know more about Yuno.

[Name] just listen to their conversation. Knowing more about Yuno as well.

Things were doing great, what [Name] assumed.
It was all fun and games until..Across them, there were black clouds starting to form. It looks like it's about to rain. Or worse. The black clouds seems suspicious.

"I'll go take a look."

Yuno says as he flew there. Klaus called out to him but he's far away now, he told Mimosa and [Name] to guard up.
[Name] squint his eyes, from far away..He saw fire orbs coming towards Yuno at a impressive speed. It shocked him as he made a straightforward move and flew to Yuno. Klaus also called out for him and calling him an idiot for just going away like that.

He was flying to Yuno fast. He saw the boy was dodging every attack that was targeting him. He got out his grimoire and ready to cast any spell.
Multiple people start to come from the dark clouds, laughing for no reason..Looks like they're having fun.

"Yuno, [Name]! Defend Salim!"

"That's the basic plan."

Yuno answers, his hand start to form wind. One of the guys threw the flaming orb at him, to which he threw his wind, it clashes. Another one of the bandits came from behind him, which [Name] finally realized...They're not even here to attack Salim. It just clicks, they seemed to pay attention on hurting Yuno more than Salim.

'That's how it is, huh..'
"Card magic: Lightning angel!"

A perfect opportunity to cast lightning element. A glowing light blue card jumped out from [Name]'s grimoire, which he quickly grab it. To which it disappear in his hand. Meaning that the spell is about to be used.
The guy behind Yuno had attack him with a crystal spell, Yuno tried to defend himself by using his wind but unfortunately it was unsuccessful as the attack clashes with his wind and made him fall from his broom.

The guy who attacked him was about to go to Yuno again, but [Name] stop him. His hand start to spark, slowly turning light blue and glowing. Then he outstretched his arm at the guy. Just before he knew, the clouds around them start to turn a bit dark.
Before the guy could react, a large lightning at strike him down. Quickly making him unconscious and fall from his broom.

[Name]'s right arm turned back normal. He have one more chance to use this attack his left arm is still glowing.

"Woah! That's so cool!!"

He heard Ashley said.
He smirk and continued. He finally realized that Yuno was still falling. He saw the other bandits were coming towards Yuno.

'They're really after him, huh?'

He rushed over to the bandits, ready to protect Yuno from them.
Although he was too slow, Yuno had already protect himself. He cast another wind spell of his and attack the guys in one go. [Name] was quite impressed.

He squint his eyes again, seeing the bandits were wearing some sort of necklace...It had a skull on it.

"Hm.."

They stopped in a middle of a forest. [Name] wasn't really sure if they're close to the Kingdom. He sigh and shook his head. He look at Salim, who was still talking with Yuno. He couldn't trust this guy, he senses he's up to something..But he didn't want to assume.

"Wait, I have an idea. Why don't we pay a quick visit to that Village of yours? It would be fascinating to see where you were raised."

Salim suggested, looking at Yuno with a smile. Klaus seemed to not like the idea as he said that there might be a risk. Like the bandits with come back again. But Salim, was being slightly stubborn, he made excuses such as, the four of them will protect him if there's any danger comes to him.

"I have a bad feeling about him.."

Ashley spoke again, [Name] agreed.
Something about the guy, made him seem shady. Even though he was 'nice' at first, he seemed rather weird around Yuno. He acts nice but..His kindness towards Yuno is rather fake.

{[Name]'s POV}

Unfortunately we all agreed to visit Yuno's Village...Because of that nobleman.
Yuno's Village name is Hage, what I remember. When we arrived there, I could a giant skull of a beast there..It was quite unique. I never knew the human world would have something interesting...The skull is quite familiar, I have to say.

We flew to the large skull to get a better look. I saw a statue of a man on top of the skull. I heard Salim said the statue resembles the first..Wizard King..
Wizard King. I've heard that name before.  He's..A leader, What I remember hearing. I never knew who he was, only his name. But I guess the first Wizard King looks like that...
Fascinating.

"Now then, where will we find your church?"

Salim said looking at Yuno. He point his finger at a direction, which is where his church was...It was rather small. But I don't mean it as an insult.

As we went there, we saw a young lady, who seemed to be the nun, walking outside and carrying something in her hands. As we drop down, she seemed surprised.

"Oh my, Yuno!"

She went over to him with a smile on her face.

"Welcome back."

"Hi, sister."

Yuno said politely. This is nice, it's nice seeing people finally seeing their..Loved ones again.

As Yuno was talking with the nun. I made sure to keep an eye out for Salim, while listening to our conversation. Yuno explained to the nun we're just briefly stopping by.

After that, she had went over to us and decided to introduce herself.

"Oh Uhm, hello there. My name is sister Lily."

She introduced herself. Klaus faced her and introduce himself as..The member of the great Golden Dawn, then his name. And charge of the newcomers. She said she recognized Klaus' name by Yuno's letter? Huh. Well, that's kind of him writing letters about Klaus.

Mimosa start to introduce herself to sister Lily. She said that she heard about Mimosa too, by..Yuno's letter. Mimosa asked Yuno what he was writing about her, to which he just looks away and doesn't say anything.

Should I even introduce myself?...I should.

"Uhm, Hi..I'm [Name]."

Sister Lily then turn to look at me, giving me a soft smile. She's very kind I can tell.

"My! I didn't expect you...Yuno also told me a few things about you too!"

..Me?
I barely talk to him.

(3rd person POV)

"Goodness, what a beautiful sight."

[Name]'s head snap to the voice and found none other than Salim. Playing with his hair as he went over to sister Lily. He bow in front of her, trying to act like a gentleman.

"Please allow me to introduce myself, I am Salim Hapshass."

Then he continues with saying that he's the son of the Hapshass family or whatever. Sister Lily looked confuse at first, but she smiled at him.
Then Salim got up from bowing and was close to her face. [Name] almost tried to pull him away from the lady but unfortunately she had use her magic to get him away. Which surprised all of them.

She apologize after realizing what she did. Leaving all of them dumbfounded.
After all this madness, they heard sobbing from behind. They turn around to see an old man and..Children.

"Yuno! It's Yuno! Our dear boy is back!"

They all shout and run over to Yuno. The old man was about to hug him but he turn away. The children excitedly talk to the boy, amazed by how he got into the Golden Dawn.

[Name] scratch his head.

'What's going on?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 2K 12
โ†ณ โ TRAPPED IN A TWISTED WEB OF LOVE. โž โŽฏโŽฏ เญจ เญง โŽฏโŽฏ yandere!emperor x male!advisior!reader ใ€ŒAfter Y/n reincarnates into the popular novel [The Grand D...
825 21 42
crappy isekai MC'sthat don't have progress, so, I call them one-shots, despite having an outline and plot that I don't want to write out. "What up...
509 4 1
แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€„แ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€แ€ฏแ€™แ€พ แ€กแ€™แ€แ€™แ€ปแ€ฌแ€ธแ€”แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บ แ€žแ€ฐแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€…แ€„แ€บแ€™แ€ปแ€ฌแ€ธแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€แ€…แ€บแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€•แ€ซแ€แ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€™แ€ผแ€ฑแ€€แ€™แ€นแ€˜แ€ฌแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€แ€ฏแ€กแ€ฌแ€ธแ€กแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€žแ€Šแ€บแ‹ แ€™แ€ผแ€ฑแ€€แ€™แ€นแ€˜แ€ฌแ€แ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฏแ€œแ€ปแ€พแ€„แ€บ แ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€แ€…แ€บแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ธ(แ€…แ€€แ€ผแ€แ€ แ€ฌแ€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€แ€…...
126K 3.9K 15
Girlfriend Scenarios included!!! Steven Universe x Male Reader Reader x Harem Coal Reader + ร— + ร— + ร— + ร— + ร— + ร— + ร— + ร— + ร— + ร— + ร— Coals, A lowly...