Another Love

By mariessgirl

"Everyone is a moon they all have a darkside but only some show it" or Where the people from New Orleans mee... More

Another Love
Mr Suit Man
Death by lamp
Her glare is scary
Little bitch
Ex-Best friend
Murder in your sleep
New friends
He's a Dilf
I wanna do it
Would die

Cast

6.8K 195 19
By mariessgirl

"I have never loved someone the way i loved you"

Katherine McNamara as Blake McCall

"Hey! Stop being a dumbass before I hit you"

"Why do I feel like I am the only on with a brain here"

"I don't run, But if i ever do run it means you should run too because something is definitely chasing me"

"Single and ready to get nervous around anyone I find attractive! yay" 

"you needed me, I was there. I needed you, and suddenly you were always busy."

Tyler Posey as Scott McCall

"I will always be there for you"

"If you truly love him then i trust him but if he hurts you in anyway I will kick his vampire ass " 

Dylan O'Brien as Stiles Stilinski

"She is like the sister I never had, annoying but I know that if I ever need someone to talk to she'll be there"

"When everyone else left she stayed and I can't thank her enough for that"

Klaus Mikaelson as Joseph Morgan

"Did she just slap me?"

"Is she laughing at me? Dose she know who I am" 

Nathaniel Buzolic as Kol Mikaelson

"why dose she look like she is planning my death"

"Did you just stab my hand with a fork?"

"Keep your eyes open please I can't lose you" 

Claire Holt as Rebekah Mikaelson

"When I needed someone everyone left but you"

"Why are you so kind to me I even though I have been nothing more than rude to you"

"always and forever my friend"

The rest of the Pack as themselves  

The rest of the Mikaelson as themselves 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 558 18
𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐁 | ❝If I told you about the darkness inside of me would you still look at me as if I was the sun?❞ Hazel Gilbert...
40.6K 584 11
just some imagines about good ole kol. gender neutral stories. currently closed for requests and writing has stopped for the time being. thank u fo...
193K 4.3K 57
𝐊𝐨𝐥 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐱 𝐎𝐂 I am 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐫. I am known as The Devil by humans. I don't mind. Punishing the bad is my duty. If I am deemed...
421K 7.9K 40
When Nora hears about her very dead husband, walking around causing havoc in New Orleans with her family, she is dying to see what is going on. [Com...