100 women characters/cast one...

Door wedou1984

REQUESTS OPEN basically one shots from the 100. Also the real life actors as well. these are the characters I... Meer

Info
I Want You 🦝
Stable Hand 🦝
I'll Find You 🌊
Off Limits 🦋
Tailor ☣
Letters🩺
Pick-up Lines🐦
Ice Heart 🦝
Ice Heart pt 2 🦝
Ice Heart pt 3 🦝
Naked 🐦
Bold 🐦
Ice Heart pt 4 🦝
Ice Heart pt 5 🦝
Koala Cuddles🐨
Another Life🦝
Hidden 🦝

Not to Me🐦

986 12 0
Door wedou1984

Thea is a grounder part of Trikru. Mount weather already happened and everyone is at peace. Lexa has sent a small group to Arkadia to help out for a few weeks as they needed some assistance. Thea meets Raven and quickly is intrigued by her.

POV Thea

The commander had told me I was to take some supplies to Arkadia to help the skai people. I was to stay a few weeks to make sure they were all set before coming back. She wanted to go since I was the best hunter and I could help supply the skai people with some food and get them back on their feet after mount weather. The small group of use just reached the gate and the guards called for it to open. I dismounted my horse and lead them inside where I was met with the person in charge, some guards with guns, and Octavia. "Thea!" She yelled and ran to hug me. It startled me a bit but I hugged her back patting her head making her laugh. "I didn't know the commander was sending you" she said and I nod. "I'll be helping get you back on your feet for a few weeks before we leave" I say now facing Abby who is Clark's mother. "Thank you. We really appreciate your help" she says with a she and I nod. I call for the warriors to set the supplies where Abby pointed, and they do and Octavia shows me where I can put my horse. Once settled in Octavia shows us a spot we can set up our tents and I thank her as she runs of to do who knows what. As we set up I can feel someone watching so I turn around to she a beautiful brunette in a red jacket leaning against a wall seeming to be fiddling with some tool. When she notices I caught her, and she looks down and gets back to work making me tilt my head but shrug it off. I'm not the best with social cues, and these skai people are confusing people. Since we got here late it was now dark and the warriors set up a fire to eat as I stand guard just in case.

The next morning I was up before the sun and was practicing my archery on a makeshift target I made. "When are we going hunting?" I hear Octavia ask as she comes up next to me. ""This afternoon. You coming skairepa?" I tease making her smile and nod. "I've got to show you what you taught me stuck" she says making me chuckle a bit. "Oh, Abby wants to know if you could help or ask some of your men to help our mechanic, Raven. She has some heavy equipment she needs moving and everyone is busy." She asks and I nod. "When does she need help?" I ask. "After breakfast?" She questions and I nod. "Cool thanks. She's the one in the red jacket" she says walking off. Red jacket...the brunette from last night. I collect my things and head to our tent set up. "I'm going to help the mechanic known as Raven for a while. Find Marcus he has some things he needs help with. We head out to hunt when the sun passes the ridge" I say and then nod and finish up eating. I grab a piece of bread and head to where Octavia said. I walk into an open room in the ark that the vehicles are in and see the brunette working on one of them the front lifted. I walk in silently and stand a few places behind her. "You needed help?" I ask and she jumps her hand flying to her chest as she turns around. "Fuck" me says taking a breath. I would of laughed but I keep my emotionless mask on instead and wait for her to calm down. "Don't sneak up on people. You'll give me a heart attack. I already have enough problems" she says festering to her leg. I glance down but say nothing and look back up. "Right" she says and cleans her hands off. "Over here" she says and hobbles over to a big metal thing. "I need this moved to the server room. I have to do some updates but can't do it myself... Can you get this by.." I cut her off by grabbing two straps I saw and attaching them hoisting the metal container onto my back. "Ok... You've got it" she mumbles. "Uh, follow me then" she says hobbling down the hall. I follow keeping back slightly not to run into her as her pace is a bit slow but that's fine. "You can set it down here" she points and I do just that and take the straps off setting them aside. I stand back and wait for her instruction. "Ok, I need to climb up and hook some wires up. I need you to move that machine out and slide this in. We are going to use the other for parts" she says and I nod. I watch her climb up and can't help but admire her strength and determination. She doesn't seem to let her leg stop her, she is strong. "Ok, move that out" she says pointing the machine and I do so. It's a bit heavy but nothing I can't handle. I then move the other in place and she hands me a wire. "Hook that into the red slot...there" she points leaning down a bit. I notice the ladder wobble and reach out just as she slips holding her up. She takes a breath and looks at me. "Um.. thanks" she says and I nod giving her a softer look then my hardened face. I turn back and hook the wire up and walk back letting he do her thing. "After a few minutes she jumps down and looks at me. "Ok, can you help me scrap this? If you have somewhere to be then that's ok too" she says somewhat hesitantly making me confused as to why. I am here to help her. "I have some time before I need to lead a hunt. Whatever you need" I say and she smiles lightly. We get to work and she directs me on what to do and where to put things. It's relatively quiet other than the direction. "Are you not going to ask?" She asks and I look at her confused and tilt my head. "I've seen you look at my leg and I almost fell. Most people would tell me to stop or just try to take over. I'm too stubborn for that though" she tries to joke. "I apologize for making you uncomfortable. I just have not seen that before on your leg. It's...cool" I say unsure and she eyes widen a bit, but then she smiles a bit. "Haven't heard that one" she jokes making me nod. "You don't seem to let it stop you and it doesn't seems to be a problem. I am sorry your problem think differently" I say and her eyes get a bit glossy and I panic slightly, did I insult her. "I am sorry." I say and she laughs shaking her head. "No, no don't be. Thank you" she says softly and I nod unsure on why she is thanking me but leave it. We spend a while in there until Octavia comes in and calls for me saying it's time to head out. "Are you alright to be left alone?" I ask and her face changes to a harder expression and maybe hurt which makes me furrow my eyebrows. Oh, here she probably thinks that's what I'm referring to. "You seem to like to mutter to yourself. I wouldn't want something to think you are crazy and talking to yourself. You also have a bit of a temper" I say lightly making her face relax and a laugh to come out. "I'm fine. Thank you for your help. I'll try not to throw anything across the room" she says jokingly making me smile. "I doubt that. I'll have to check on you tomorrow" I say as a joke but she nods her head. "I could use some help tomorrow. Same time?" She asks and I nod my head then bid her goodbye leaving to get ready to hunt.

The hunt went well we came back before it got dark with a few deer, rabbits and some birds. I had some of my men show the skai people how to properly skin and gut the animals and what you can use everything for. We used some for dinner but most of it is for their food source and will be smoked. As everyone ate are jacket caught my eye. I looked over to see Raven by herself tinkering with a radio. I look at my untouched plate and walk over to her. "You should eat" I say and she jumps at my voice. "Fucking shit Thea! Damn it" she says breathing heavily from being scared. I smirk a bit but just set the plat down next to her. "Maybe if you are you would.be more aware of your surroundings. You are fatigued." I say and take the radio from her. She glares a bit but huffs and picks up the plate. "Thank you" she says taking a bite. I nod and go to leave but she stops me. "You can stay if you want... I mean you don't have to" she rushes out and I nod moving to sit next to her. "Seems like you did well on your hunt" she says and I nod. "Ya, you skai people aren't so bad. You would catch a lot more without the guns. Draws too much attention" I say and she nods. "For hunting Ya. It would be cool to learn how to use other weapons, but I don't think that suits my situation" she says gesturing to her leg. I frown and shake my head. "Your leg is fine. It's you who limits what you think your leg can do. I could teach you...I feel like archery may fit your situation" I say and she looks at me in a way I don't understand. "You really think so?" She asks softly making me nod. "But that patients of yours needs to be fixed. Archery is about controlling your breathing and waiting. It will take practice and time" I say and she huffs a laugh out. "Well, only if you're teaching me. I can barely tolerate anyone else" she jokes and I smile a bit. I've noticed she likes to joke around and is a bit sassy at times. She teases her injury and gets in her head. Her temper gets the best of her, but I see a strength and determination in her and I can't help but want to know her more. "How about after I help you tomorrow. After lunch we can start" I suggest, and she smiles and nods. It starts to get later, and I nod her a goodnight and head off to my tent. My thoughts plagued with the brunette in the red jacket.

The next day after training I made my way to find Raven. I head into the garage like yesterday and find, Sin... something. "You helping out?" He asks me and I nod slightly. "Looking for Raven" I say and he nods wiping his hands off. "She is working on the solar panels. They keep acting up." He says and I furrow my brows. "She is determined, Raven. I told her she should take it easy, but she keeps pushing. Do me a favor and don't let her climb up there." He says and he walks off. I sigh and make my way out and to the back of the ark. When I turn the corner, I see her signature red jacket as she hunches over a panel like thing. I walk up behind her and look over her shoulder at what she is doing. "What does that do?" I ask and she screeches spinning around her hand on her chest. "What the fuck dude! every time" she says mumbling the last part. Making me laugh a bit and shrug. "So... what does that do?" I ask again pointing at the device with lots to buttons on it. She huffs and turns back around grabbing the device. I step a bit closer hovering behind her looking over her shoulder. I'm a bit taller than her so I can see over her just fine. I see she stiffens slightly and her breath hitches making me clear my throat and step back and to the side of her. "Um... Ya, ok uh, this tablet tells us the signals and stats on the panels. How much intake, reserves... all that jazz. The power seems to not be storing properly. That could either mean something is loose or we have a bad panel and have to totally reconfigure it." She says sighing and using her free hand to pinch her nose. "How can I help?" I ask and she looks at me. "Uh, well I need to get up there" she says pointing up making me follow her hand. "Ok" I say, and she whips her head to look at me. "What?" She asks making me tilt my head. "You said you need to get up there, so... how do I help you do that?" I ask and she looks at me for a second seeming to be out of it before she shakes her head clearing her throat. "Ok, uh Ya. Mmmm. Well, I can only bend me leg so much and I don't think I can get up there just climbing" she says thinking out loud. I look around and see some wires laying around and head to it. "What are you doing?" She asks walking over to me. "Have you ever gone hunting?" I ask taking out my dagger and cutting the wires to size. "Um. No, wha...what does that have to do with getting me up there Thea?" She asks confused. I start to tie the wire together, "When You make a kill, let's say a trilipa. You have to drag is back to your camp, if you are alone that is a lot of weight." I say standing up walking back over to the table. She follows confused as she watches me. "There are ways you can make that hull easier, ways to make that trilipa feel lighter. So, Raven... are you ready to be a trilipa?" I ask making her scrunch her brows up. I hold up the wire I tied into a backpack with leg holes. "What is that? And what does Tril..trillpia mean?" She asks skeptically. I laugh a bit at her pronunciation and smile "A way to get you up there without hurting that leg. I could offer to do it sure, But I have no idea what I'm doing and If you were to coach me that temper of yours will come out." I say smirking making her huff and roll her eyes playfully. "Thank you... Most people would have told me I couldn't do it" she says softly making me look her in the eyes. I smile a bit and wiggle the wire a bit, "Ready to put some pants on?" I ask making her giggle and grab my shoulders as she steps into the wires careful of her leg. I take my jacket off leaving me in just a loose under shirt and pants then smile. "Grab what you need and put it in your bag, then you are going to hold on tight" I say making her nod and grab what she needs putting it in her bag. She comes back over to me with a smile, "Ready for that piggyback ride you promised" she says making me tilt my head. "We will not be riding on pigs' backs" I say confused making her laugh. "It's an expression" she says with a goofy smile. "Quiet an odd one" I say making her laugh a bit more. I turn my back to her and kneel a bit for her to hop on. she does and I hoist her up higher above my waistline to avoid her leg getting caught on anything. Her other leg wraps around me as I grab the straps and tie then around my shoulders and give a tug to make sure it's secure. "Ready Reivon?" I ask looking back at her. "Is that my name in your language?" She asks holding me tighter. I hum as I grab the ladder and start the climb up. 

I grunt at me get to the first landing meaning we are halfway up. "You doing ok back there?" I ask before starting the final bit. "Oh Ya, it's a nice view" she jokes making me chuckle. "You still haven't told me what a trill.. whatever is" she says making me let another laugh out. I wipe my hands off of sweat and grab the ladder. It's hot, and I am sweating so I don't want to slip and drop her. "Deer" I say and she nods. "You know it would be better without your sweat all over me" she says making me tighten the straps a bit making her fall closer to me. "Sorry, I slipped" I say with a smirk making her slap my playfully and laugh. After another few minutes we make it to the top and I take a breath. There was a small landing and only a few handles to hold on to. "Ok, you need to stay strapped to me. Tell me what panel and I'll move us to it. You do what you need to, and we head back... Deal?" I say and she nods, "sounds fun" she says grabbing the tablet from her side pocket. "Ok, according to this it's the third panel down... second row. So that one there" she says pointing to it making me look. I groan internally seeing I will have to go further than the handles allow meaning I will have to be extra careful. "When this is over, and I have taught you basic archery... You will be hauling the deer back" I say making her laugh and pat my arm before she wraps hers around my chest. "Deal Thee" she says making me smile at the nickname. I crawl until the handles are gone then use divots and loose metal pieces to hold onto. After carefully moving we reach the panel and I crouch down and loosen her a bit moving her body carefully to my front making her cling to me. Once we are face to face I realize how close our faces are and look away embarrassed. "Sorry" I mumble. "It's ok" she whispers her hands on my shoulders. I look at her and see her eyes flicker to my lips and back to my eyes. "We should get this fixed... Well, you should" I say with a smile making her clear her throat a bit as her cheeks redden. I move my hands to grab her backpack helping her take it off them kneel down holding a whole in the metal to keep us from falling. "Do your thing" I say and she nods smiling a bit before shifting to her side and opening the panel side to look in it. "Ok, good news is it seems like just a few wires are loose and it's an easy fix" she says making me nod. "Bad news?" I ask making her look at me and sigh. "Might get shocked" she says and I nod. "Which wire is it?" I ask and she points to a red one. "Needs to be pushed into that port" she points out and I nod. As she looks in her bag for something I reach out and plug the wire in teasing when a shock goes through my body. I groan a bit and she pulls my hand back. "What are you doing!?" She says holding my hand looking at it. "I'm fine, not a scratch." I breath out making her look up at me. "I had gloves" she says holding them up making me let a loud laugh out. "Well, you were just too slow sora" I say making her look at me confused. "Is it all set?" I ask making her snap out of it and look at her tablet. "Ya, seems to be at 100%" she says making me nod. "Ready to head down?" I ask and she nods packing her things up. Once all set, she climbs back on my back, and we start to head back down. 

We get back down, and I unstrap Raven and help her out of the wire. "Thanks" she says letting go of my shoulders getting her footing. I smile and nod taking her bag and placing it on the table. "What the hell!" I hear and turn around to see Abby, Sin something, Bellamy, Kane and Octavia standing there mad. Well not Octavia but the others. I glance at Raven seeing her not look happy. "Panel is fixed" she says moving to the table and I step back a bit letting her pass. "You just climbed up the Arc, Raven! Do you know how dangerous that is?" Abby yells at her crossing her arms. "I was fine. Thea was with me" she says pointing at me putting the attention on me. "I told you to watch her, not put her life in danger" Sin dude says. "And I kept my word. She was safe" I say calmly, and Octavia walks up to me and turns around. "Hey, she did nothing wrong. No one got hurt" she says to them. "O, I know you are her friend, but she is not one of us. She put Raven's life in danger" Bellamy says making her scuff. "There is no 'one of us' we are a part of their clan. The 13th, She is here to help. We would be starving if not for her." She argues making me place a hand on her shoulder. "It is alright Tavia" I say and stepping forward. "I am sorry, but I refuse to treat Raven like she is incapable. She is not. Not to me." I say sternly and before they can say anything I continue. "You say she is one of you? You give her jobs below her skill level because you are scared? Scared of what? She is more capable than most of you. What do you do? You would not be here without her and yet you treat her lesser. I may not be one of you, but I know how to treat people with respect they clearly earned." I say and take another step forward making Bellamy draw his gun. I smirk and walk into it letting it dig into my chest. "You do not scare me boy. If you weren't Octavia's brother, you would be dead. I came here to help. I didn't need to do that. But what should I expect? You treat your own like dirt." I spit out glaring at them. "Ok, calm down. Everyone" Kane says looking at Bellamy at the end making him lower his gun. "Raven isn't hurt. We all know If she wants to do something she will." He says and I see Raven walk up next to me. "Thea did nothing wrong. She helped fix our power problem. You should be thanking her." She says pissed off. "Stay away from her" Sin guy says and grabs Raven's arm to tug her away. "Hey!" She says but I shake my head no. "Ok, we are only here another week. I'll do what I came to. Nothing more" I say looking at her one last time before walking away.

It's been a few days since and I have only seen Raven from afar. Every time I do someone I with her probably making sure I stay away... Or she does. We have another hunting trip in a few hours and Octavia, and I are getting everything ready to go. "Hey" she says making me look at her and raise my eyebrow. "You and Raven, huh?" She asks smirking making me furrow my brows. "What?" I ask confused. "Raven, you like her" she says and I nod. "Yes, I like her. She has a... interesting personality" I say laughing a bit. "No, no. Not like a friend" she says making me more confused until it clicked. "No, no I... I do not like her like a lover, Tavia. She is just a friend" I say and she quirks a brow. "She likes you" she says making me look at her. "She hasn't really smiled much since Finn until you. Sure, they weren't together in the end, but they were still family. I've talked to her, you know? She likes you" she says and then gets up and walks away. I furrow my brows and look to where Raven sits. Her head turns and our eyes meet, and she gives me a small wave making me smile. 

It's the last day we are meant to be here, and my men and I are packing up our things so we can leave after breakfast. "We leave in an hour. Be ready by then" I say and they nod as I go to find Abby and Kane. I head to the Arc and a guard takes me to them. "Ah, are you all ready for your journey back Thea?" Kane asks and I nod. "We will be gone by the hour" I say and he nods. "Thank you for your help, really" he says holding his hand out for me to shake. "Commander's orders" I say not grabbing his hand. He puts it down awkwardly and looks at Abby. "I must get back" I say and walk out. "Hey" Octavia says seeing me walking out of the Arc. "Hey" I say. "When do you leave?" She asks. "In an hour" I say and she nods sadly. "You are more than welcome to visit. Indra will be happy. You make her smile" I say smirking and she shoves me. "Thea!" I hear and turn to see Raven hobbling over to me. "I'll give you two a second" Tavia says and walks away. "Hey" Raven says making me look around then back at her. "Hello, Raven" I say with a small smile. "You never showed me how to use a bow" she says and I sigh looking away. "I'm sorry" she says after a few moments making me look at her. "Why? You did nothing wrong" I say and she sighs. "I'm too stubborn and I do stupid things" she says and I chuckle causing her to furrow her brows. "I knew this already Reivon" I say smiling making her huff and hit me softly. "I just feel like a burden to them. You were the only one who treated me like I was more then my injury" she says sadly, tears brimming in her eyes. I take her hand making her look at me. "You are not a burden Raven. Not to me." I say and she nods letting a small sob out. I bring her into a hug and run my hand through her hair. "Your hair is a mess" I whisper after a few moments letting her calm down. She let's a watery chuckle out pulling away. "Gee thanks" She says making me shrug. "Here" I say turning her around gently and start to part her hair and detangle it a bit. I but a simple braid in and step back once done. "Thanks" she says turning around and looking at me. "I have to go" I say and she nods sadly. "Will you be back?" She asks and I shrug. "I did promise to teach you Archery" I say with a smile making her send one back. We walk to where my horse is and I grab the reins and start to walk it out my men following me. "Wair" I hear and nod for them to keep going as we just passed the gate. "Raven?" I ask as we walk up to me with a purpose. I get caught off guard when she grabs my jacket and crashes her lips to mine. It takes a moment, but I kiss her back grabbing her waist to stabilize her. We pull back breathlessly and look at each other. "Now you have another reason to come back" she whispers making me smile and kiss her again. I pull away smiling at her doing the same. "Here, It's a long-range radio. So, we can talk." she says putting the radio into my pocket. "I promise I'll be back. Or I'll come close, and you can sneak away" I say making her smile and nod. "I'll be waiting. Tell me when your back?" She asks and I nod. "Leidon, Reivon" I say giving her one last kiss then hopping on my horse. She steps back smiling and I glance over to see Tavia giving me a thumbs up making me laugh a bit. I look back down at Raven and wink before kicking my horse to go and riding to catch up to the rest. One thing's for sure, I'll be back for my sora.

Hey! Let me know if you want a pt 2 for this one. Keep sending in requests!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

5.9K 235 20
Lexa is a successful marketing technologist at a growing company and seems to have everything she ever wanted. That's until her whole world is comple...
7.5K 208 16
"HEY, JESS. DID YOU MISS ME?" "WITH EVERY BULLET SO FAR." [BELLAMY BLAKE X FEMALE OC] [CLARKE GRIFFIN X MALE OC] [THE 100] [SEASON ONE-
2.1K 41 17
These are reviews that I wrote based off of the CW's TV series, "The 100". Inside I talk about the characters, plot, my favourite quotes/scenes, and...
108K 1.7K 41
BOOK 1 OF ?? "Get down. Get down!" Finn said to all of us while we all hide behind a huge rock. We kept hearing noises around the forest like people...