The Sheathing of the Sword [D...

By catboykyo

There are bad days. There are worse days. And then there's his day. Kyoji's girlfriend cheats on him, breaks... More

Battle of the Brazilian Library
Heartbreak and New Aches
Friendly Advice
The Daughter of the Dragon
Children of the Zodiac
Snowflake Sorrows
The Five Celestial Beasts
Deadly Nightshade
The Dragons' Decision
Moonlight Musings
A Knight In Soaking Armour
The Family Business
Duty, Sacrifice, Loyalty

Author's Note: It's been a while.

10 0 0
By catboykyo

I left this story off here, as a teaser, because I didn't want to give anything away. I think I was more than generous in posting up 13 whole chapters of the story, as an excerpt from my upcoming novel. I had hoped to release it in the Year of the Snake (Feb 2013 onwards), but it's very unlikely now. I'm not even complete!

At any rate, I thought I'd let you know that if you did enjoy my story, you can find me sharmakebouraleh.tumblr.com. I will continue to post fiction, and I will continue to write chapters, and there's a good chance I'll post them there!

Everything writing-related for me will be there, and I hope to see you all there too. :]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 457 11
(Y/n) (L/n) is your average leaf village Shinobi. He's not from any special clan, has no special abilities, nothing special at all. All he has is his...
2.3K 124 17
"Aren't I supposed to be on the brink of death to be offered this?" "Yes, but lucky you----" "Sorry, no thanks." "What?" "I'm a multi-millionare at t...
14.2K 207 58
________________________________________ Assassins have always done their job in secret. Whether it be in the past or the future. So this means Shika...
246 6 11
~~~~~~~Ladies with deadly stares and Young men with sweet smiles~~~~~~~ Azania, a well known spy/criminal and feared even with her nice personality a...