𝐌𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐬𝐚

By zwritessss

-𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬- "Would you get on your knees for me?" "If you asked," he br... More

𝟎𝟎
𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟐
𝟎𝟑
𝟎𝟒
𝟎𝟓
𝟎𝟔
𝟎𝟖
𝟎𝟗
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
𝟏𝟑
𝟏𝟒
𝟏𝟓
𝟏𝟔
𝟏𝟕
𝟏𝟖

𝟎𝟕

4.9K 117 22
By zwritessss

"Mm, Ziya, please touch me again. I'll be so good for you. I promise," Malik groans from below me, his tone pleading and desperate. He came not even five minutes ago, yet he was already waiting for me to show him all the ways I could pleasure him.

"I did it for you the first time. I want you to touch yourself and look at me while you do. Get off to me like you so desperately want," I order. Malik looks conflicted, visibly showing that he's upset that I won't be the one wrapping my hands and mouth around him for a second time. "Can you do that for me?"

"Yes," he eventually answers, his hand already trailing down to grasp at his member.

•••
"Ah," I moan as I come while plopping my head back against one of my pillows.

I can still feel myself throbbing and sigh when I notice the time. I have to get to work. I would've been out of the shower by now, but memories of my recent night at the club keep replaying in my mind. Malik gave up his control so easily and it turned me on so much that it still affects me today. No use in keep thinking about it if I want to show up to work on time.

I sluggishly get out of my bed and head straight for my bathroom. My hair is already in a low ponytail, so I brush my teeth and wash out my mouth before stepping into my warm shower. My body relaxes under the temperature and feel of my shower. I take a few seconds to just stand there before grabbing my soaps and loofa to wash my body. I sing quiet tunes to give myself some sorts of entertainment until I finish washing and rinsing off.

I step out once I'm done and turn off my shower before heading into my room with a white towel around my body. I shuffle across my room towards my work closet, and find a simple outfit. A purple blouse with black dress pants. I pair it with some short black heels and dress myself after drying off and putting on lotion. I brush my hair back into a neater ponytail and apply light makeup along with perfume.

I put in small, simple earrings as I grab my phone and purse. I look around my room before heading down into my living room. Another reminder: rearrange my room. I grab a set of keys to one of my cars and leave out the house, but not before making sure my doors are locked. This is a secure neighborhood that's mostly filled with elderly people, but that makes it easier to rob, no? I at least think so.

It doesn't take me long to get onto the main road with music blasting through my car. My newly tinted windows are slightly down, letting other people hear the profound words escaping from inside my car. It's cut short, though, when my ringtone for James starts to play. My phone is connected to the bluetooth in my car, so I quickly reach over and press accept.

"Hello?"

"Z, where are you? You're usually here early."

"And you're usually late. Why are you at the office?"

I take a turn which leaves me a good five minutes until I make it to my building.

"Some big case just rolled in and they want the firm on it, immediately. You have some emails to respond to once you get here."

"Okay. Did you eat breakfast yet?"

"No, you?"

"No, tell Nadia to get something for us before she comes in. Herself too, and put it on my card."

"Alright, see you soon."

We hang up and I don't put on any more music as my mind starts to lose focus with thoughts about what this new case could be. I make it to my building in good time and park in my personal spot. I hang my sunglasses on my mirror and get out. The sun isn't shining as brightly, since it's just now becoming noon. I lock my car doors, the loud beeps echoing through the parking lot. My heels click against the pavement as I walk into the building with my purse clutched in my hand.

"Good morning, Ms. Caddel," I hear upon my entering.

"Morning, Alisha. How are you?" I ask, to be polite. We engage in a small conversation before I decide to finally head to my office.

Nadia isn't supposed to be here for another hour, so my breakfast will have to wait. I plug up my computer after setting my purse down behind me and placing my phone beside me. I crack my knuckles and get into replying to the many emails I've gotten in a minimum of two days. Too many of them are old clients who want me to attend new trials of theirs.  Their business is not in my hands anymore and if they think I'm going to save them, we'll they're wrong.

I take ten minute breaks after responding to at least a dozen emails because it keeps me sane and from draining myself too quickly. It's been at least two hours since I've gotten started on these emails and my hunger along with thirst was long forgotten. I click onto another email that looks semi-urgent and prepare myself to read another five page essay. I speed read through it, highlighting the important bits in my mind before going to respond.

"Ma'am" Nadia calls for me as I type a greeting. I look up from my computer, my fingers still hovering over the keyboard.

"Yes?"

She motions her head to the side before laughing nervously. "Um, someone is here to see you."

Again? Hell must've froze over, lit, and froze again. No one visits me as much as this, and especially out of the blue. Nadia continuously glances to her side awaiting a response.

"Are they next to you, Nadia?"

"Yes, ma'am," she almost stutters. "He stormed past Alisha, saying he needed to see you."

My thoughts click into place causing me to openly smirk. I draft my email before moving my computer to the side. He couldn't resist for more than two days.

"You can let him in, and let Alisha know to clock in his information."

Nadia scurries off in a heartbeat and in comes the man who finds pleasure by being on his knees. His usually long strides are short as he barely enters my office. My head tilts to the side, my eyes assessing his all black attire with the exception of white shoes. His tattoos are on display, showing a fresh one on his forearm.

"I don't bite, Malik," I laugh. "At least not during work. You can come in."

He takes a step before stopping short. "I should lock the door."

"Only if you want something to happen and well, i'm always willing."

I can tell he's having an internal battle with himself by the way his fingers flex towards my door before retracting into a fist. He eventually closes the door without locking it, and walks hastily to my desk. He skips past my office chairs and walks around my desk, standing before me.

My eyes followed his every movement until he stopped right in front of me. I swivel my chair around to face him. His eyes stare at me with a strong want. A strong desire.

"On your knees, darling."

Slowly, he lowers himself until he's kneeled in front of me with his hands gripping my thighs. I grip his chin so he'd maintain eye contact with me, but I doubt that'd ever be a problem. We silently stare at each other for a short moment before I hum.

"You found me fairly quick. I'm impressed."

"You were easy to find," he answers, while his hands start to rub all over my thighs. I open them a little which seems to please him a great amount. He moves further between my legs, a calm and content look undoubtedly on his face. He's probably not even aware he's making the expression.

I hum, studying his face a bit more before someone knocks at the the door. I don't get to say anything as James' face peeks around the frame with a devious smile already aligning his features. He doesn't see Malik which is why he waltz in without a care, outrageous things ready to be let loose from the safety of his lips.

Malik turns his head towards my filterless best friend, clearly assessing him. There's a hint of curiosity, and a whole lot of distaste. I gaze at him, curiously, wondering why he's already looking at James with disinterest. I follow his eyes, saying nothing as James doesn't notice him sitting comfortably in between my legs.

"Hey, did Nadia ever bring you breakfast?" he asks, his back now completely turned to pick at some treats that lay in a drawer of mine. I forgot they were there, or else I would've ate some earlier instead of waiting.

"No," I answer him, my eyes settled back on the man who's still looking at my oblivious friend. I trace my forefinger along his cheek until they're under his chin, tilting it so he's looking back to me. I cup his face with the one hand before bringing it closer to me. I lean down until my lips are inches from his. "Why are you looking at James like you want to bury him?"

Malik's eyes flicker to my lips and stay there for a long moment, his eyes becoming dazed. "I don't know what you mean."

"Did you want to go get some- oh!" James cuts himself short as he finally turns around, standing tall enough to see behind my desk. "Who's this?"

I smirk in amusement from the fact that James doesn't seem bothered by seeing a man on his knees in front of me. Also by the fact that Malik seems unbothered by the fact that someone is watching him on his knees. His eyes don't look back to James- instead they stay focused on me. We hold eye contact for a long minute until I lean back in my chair, my gaze moving over to James.

"This is Malik. Malik this is James."

James cast a secret glance my way, as if he's trying to confirm if this is the man I've been talking about. I simply nod which brings an excited look onto his face. Malik grips onto my thighs as he stands up, his body somewhat still between my legs. He shakes James outstretched hand with a face that could be considered neutral. He didn't look excited nor distasteful like he did a few minutes ago.

He's a different man from the one I experienced at the club. His stance gives demanding and dominance- opposite from the pleasing and submissive acts he committed for me. I hum for what feels like a fifth time while pushing back my chair to stand up. Malik's attention springs back to me, his eyes lowered to stare directly into mine. I give him an inviting look before casting my eyes towards James.

"Glad you got aquatinted. James, I'll need you in the office soon," I tell him, not giving much room for questions.

I haven't got to any emails about the supposed big case, and I'd rather not waste my time with mail that will eventually be put into the trash folder.

Since James was the first of my personal team to arrive, he was informed first. He knows all the main details and can relay it back to me, which saves us much needed time. Between this new case, the other small cases that were spread out, and a possible connection with another firm...things have been hell.

James nods, not asking much questions before moving onto something else. "Do you want to get breakfast? Actually, lunch would be better."

I sigh, glancing at my watch, seeing that I have enough time. "Yeah. We'll take my car."

Malik is checking his phone when I look at him before I turn, grabbing a light coat. He lets out a slight groan and I feel his fingers tracing my waist.

"I have to go. It's work."

"Hm," I turn around, his hands sliding fully around my waist, "if it's work, go. I understand emergency calls."

He nods and I slowly smirk when he makes no move to leave. He looks conflicted for the second time today, his eyes showing that he doesn't want to detach from me. I watch as his eyes gravitate to my lips, his own slightly puckering. I purposely bite my lip before removing his arms from around me.

"Work calls. You know how to find me, so go," I say, still standing in his space.

He stands over me for another two minutes before turning around and leaving. I watch his retreating figure and listen to his footsteps until they're barely audible. James is at my side in seconds, his excited eyes gleaming directly at me. I pry his hands from my shoulders and place them at his side with a short smile.

"You didn't do him enough justice, Z. I mean, the way you described him made it seem like he was a god! And he's that, plus more!" James praises the man that stood in his spot not too long ago.

"Uh huh," I grab my purse while listening to James ramble about the man who would be with me again, soon.

"Are you two seeing each other?" the questions keep coming, leaving his mouth one after the other.

"No, nothing like that," I answer as we leave my office.

I make a mental note to get takeaway for Nadia and Alisha as we pass them having small conversation. James greets them before catching up with me.

"So, what are you then?"

"Acquaintances," is my immediate reply.

I'm not looking for a relationship. Love isn't a priority on any of my lists, and it won't be for a while. Sex is the only intimacy that I'm allowing, and even that barely made it onto the list.

I'm not sure what Malik is looking for, but I'll make sure to let him know the next time I see him. What we have won't end in marriage with a house that has a white picket fence along with two kids.

But he's still mine in every shape and form- in mind, body, and soul. Until he doesn't want to be, Malik is mine. And I have a feeling that he won't mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 3.3K 61
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏 𝐎𝐅 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐔𝐓𝐘 A U R E L I A : " I applied here to get away from my family and to pursue my career. Not fall in love with...
1.1M 16K 62
He gripped my waist flipping our position, my hands quickly gripping the headboard of my bed. My legs straddled his face, my cunt hovering over his m...
2.3M 52.5K 50
𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲| 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗰𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗸𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 ❝I need you to stop moving. Each time you move I'll spank you❞ she nodded. Simply just...
60.3K 1.7K 30
"I hate you - so much Tripp." More confusion because, once more, wasn't this a good thing? "Why did you have to say that? What if," A little quieter...