You vs. My Whole Life | Bang...

By Anniwang

"So you either like looking for trouble or..." He gave me a knowing look. "You like me." More

Hello Stranger
Awaken
Miroh
Question
19
Insomnia
Awkward Silence
Voices
Gone Away
Beware
3RACHA
Secret Secret
Boxer
Charmer
My Pace
I Hate To Admit
Victory Song
Drive
Love Untold
Sorry, I Love You
FAM
Piece of a Puzzle
Venom
Broken Compass
Scars
ALL IN
Phobia
Easy
My Side
Battle Ground
Thunderous
Connected
Maknae On Top
3rd Eye
Collision
Side Effects
Case 143
Maniac
Lost Me
PART II: YOU VS. THE REST OF THE WORLD
Wish You Back
Star Lost
DLMLU
Gone Days
Super Board

Silent Cry

1.7K 59 35
By Anniwang

Once the vehicle came to a halt, I realized I wasn't ready at all. 

Hyunjin and Felix got out of the car first, heading straight towards their destination. Chan and Jeongin were next to exit. 

After already getting out of the car, Chan stuck his head back in quickly and his eyes met mine. It was like he was giving me one last chance to but out and for a split second, I wanted to choose that option. 

"I trust you." 

He could've been talking to all of us, but it felt like he was talking to me specifically. Memories of the last time he put his trust in me flooded through my head instantly. 

Somehow, instead of feeling reassured his statement felt more like a reminder to not fuck it up. Not this time.

I took a deep breath and took Jisungs extended hand to pull myself out of the van with his help, Minho followed after. 

Once all of us had left Changbin alone in the driver seat, he took off.

"Let's go". Jisung sounded excited and Minho opened the door of the mansion we were standing in front of without hesitation.

"This is a neutral ground for all of us, no worries, if you just stick to what we've taught you, you'll be fine" Jisung said when he noticed that I froze in anxiety. 

There were so many people. 

I definitely didn't expect that many gang members in one place. Or for them to be that many in general. The main room of the 'house' we visited was packed with at least 80 people. 

"Y/N" Minho growled lowly and I realized I still stood rooted on the front porch. 

"Look at me" Jisung whispered in my ear next to me and I followed his recommendation, earning a smile from him.

"What's the first thing we'll do?" Back in his teacher role he was trying to make me take a pop quiz. 

I tried to scan the room to get an overview. Loud music, way too many people dancing on the dance floor and a bar on the other side of the room.

"Drinks". He nodded approvingly and we headed for the bar together. 

I ordered my go-to alcoholic beverage and considered to just get a little drunk to ease my nerves. 

But drunk me would most definitely fuck this up. 

"Don't worry, it's not poisoned" Jisung mused and took a sip of his drink. That made me take one of mine as well. A few sips to get loose wouldn't hurt. 

"I guess Hyunjin told you about your mission?" I nodded, my cheeks heating up in embarrassment. "C'mon, you look amazing. Nothing could go wrong!"

His comment made me blush even harder. 

"Next step to accomplish your mission?" 

I shrugged my shoulders. 

"How about remembering a 3-D rule?" he laughed and I gave him a confused look. "Drink, Dance, Don't fuck up". 

Nice. 

"Just a joke, don't kill me" he put his hands up in defense before reaching one out to me. "Can I have this dance?"

And without waiting for my answer he dragged me along with him onto the already full dance floor in the middle of the room. 

"Wait, where's Minho?" I asked a little worried. He had disappeared the moment we entered the building. And wasn't Jeongin supposed to be with us at this point already? Jisung just shrugged his shoulders and continued dancing. 

After a while I was able to forget my concerns for the most part and finally had an honest smile on my face.

Be it the alcohol or Jisungs talent to cheer someone up, I was feeling a lot better.

That was until I realized that I had lost him somewhere in the crowd as well. I had just closed my eyes in bliss once and twirled around and he was gone. 

That wasn't good.

My eyes scanned the crowd for any familiar face but not even Sana or Yeji were anywhere to be seen. I felt another pair of eyes on me and turned in the direction only to look at another stranger. As if looking back at him was an invitation, he started to walk towards me. 

"Hi", he smiled and tried to dance with me. Something felt weird about him. My body stiffened and I awkwardly swayed from side to side. 

I tried to adjust my dress, my hand gripping onto the fabric nervously. 

"I'm Taeyong by the way". His name rang a bell somewhere in the back of my mind but I couldn't pinpoint it. It sounded so familiar...

That's when I noticed the neon green string he wore as a belt.

Fuck.

DANGER. 

My brain started to scream at me like a siren in alarm. 

"Where's Chan?" I asked the enemy and he grinned at me.

"He's busy." That sounded horrifying. I looked over my shoulder in hopes to find Minho or Jisung somewhere in the crowd, hell, even Jeongin would be helpful, but none of them were near. 

"Johnny has told me about you, Y/N, right?"

Taeyong, the leader of NCT. 

Double Fuck.

What was I gonna do? Surrounded by danger and no Stray Kid in sight. 

Act.

Lie.

Pretend. 

"Yes, it's nice to meet you!" I returned his smile. 

"You're new to this, aren't you?" Did he see through my act so quickly? My smile froze as his head nodded towards my dress. "No tattoo yet" he added, relief flooding through me and unleashing a new feeling. 

Confidence.

"Might just be somewhere you can't see" I flirted shamelessly and winked at him. 

He gave me an honest laugh and nodded, focusing on his watch shortly after. "It was nice to meet you too, Y/N". And with that he turned around and walked off. 

I hectically looked around again, desperately searching for the other guys that I was supposed to be with, instead I found another girl looking directly my way. When our eyes met, she decided to walk up to me. Her dark hair was put into two braids and she was wearing a bright pink two piece set, looking absolutely gorgeous. 

Pink. 

That means ally or friend.

I hope.

"Hi, Y/N" She said when she reached me, smiling at me friendly although her eyes told a different story. 

Great, the second time this evening that somebody knows my name but I don't know theirs. 

I mirrored her examining gaze, adding a hint of confusion and taking a step back cautiously.

"I'm Jihyo". Amazing. That didn't help either. She saw my still confused face and added "Sana's ... friend". I nodded in relief. 

Friend. 

I couldn't help but analyze Jihyos presence. She stood straight, confidence oozing from her every move. I had no doubt she was just as smart as she was beautiful. And her expectant eyes on me told me, I was probably right in my guess.

She had to be the leader of Sanas gang. 

"I saw you talking to Taeyong earlier."

Oh. 

"Don't unite with the enemy."

Oh.

I profusely shook my head, opening my mouth to tell her what happened but she beat me to it. 

"Where's Chan?"

"I- I don't know-"

"Y/N!" As if she summoned him, he jogged up to us, seemingly relieved to see me. His expression changing when he saw who I was with. There were drops of sweat on his forehead and when he came closer, I noticed a tiny cut on the side of his ear.

"I'm so sorry, Y/N, I got cornered. NCT trapped me-"

"Have you lost your goddamn mind, Bang Chan?!" Jihyo screamed at him in outrage, her eyes glaring at him. The air between us three heating up, anybody could tell that they had a close relationship from her reaction.

She looked like a disappointed, angry mom or sister. 

Or girlfriend.

Oh. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 28 15
I never thought I'd fall for you or that you'd be my first love... will you be mine Y/n?
97K 2.5K 40
"god why do i have to sit next to you?" "it's not like i want to sit next to you either."
375K 12.1K 85
it could've been you and i.
84.2K 3.2K 28
- "i don't like you." hyunjin spat, glaring at jisung. - "i don't like you either." jisung told him back with just as much venom. Šī¸đ—¯đ˜†đ˜‚đ—ģ𝗴𝗰đ—ĩ𝗮īŋŊ...