๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐๐š๐ ๐๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐‚๐ฅ๐ฎ๐›...

By yourockmyworldmike

๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ• ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐š๐ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐› ๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š ๐›๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ง๐ž๏ฟฝ... More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐‚๐€๐’๐“ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
๐Ÿ  ๐‡๐Ž๐”๐’๐„ ๐“๐Ž๐”๐‘! ๐Ÿ 
๐„๐Ÿ (๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ÿ): ๐‚๐”๐”๐”๐”๐‘๐“๐ˆ๐’!
๐„๐Ÿ (๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ÿ): ๐–๐‡๐€๐“?! ๐–๐‡๐€๐“?!
๐„๐Ÿ: ๐€๐Œ ๐ˆ ๐€ ๐‰๐Ž๐Š๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐”?!
๐„๐Ÿ‘: ๐‚๐€๐“๐„๐†๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐‹๐‹๐˜ ๐๐€๐‘๐๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐‚!
๐„๐Ÿ’: ๐๐„๐€๐๐”๐“ ๐‡๐„๐€๐ƒ๐€** ๐****!
๐„๐Ÿ“: ๐…๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ ๐–๐€๐‘๐’!
๐„๐Ÿ”: ๐‚๐€๐'๐“ ๐‹๐„๐“ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐†๐Ž!
๐„๐Ÿ•: ๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐Š๐„๐ƒ ๐”๐!
๐„๐Ÿ–: ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐”๐๐€๐‚ ๐Ž๐… ๐‘&๐!
๐„๐Ÿ—: ๐‚๐‘๐”๐ˆ๐’๐ˆ๐' ๐ˆ๐ ๐‚๐Ž๐๐„๐๐‡๐€๐†๐„๐!
๐„๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: ๐๐€๐ƒ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ ๐ˆ๐๐•๐€๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐!
๐„๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐ˆ ๐‘๐”๐ˆ๐๐„๐ƒ ๐‚๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Œ๐€๐’?!
๐„๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐…๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡๐“ ๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘ ๐–๐‡๐€๐“?!
๐„๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘: ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž!
๐„๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’: ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐„๐‘!
๐„๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“: ๐˜'๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐‘๐„๐Œ๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“?!
๐๐๐‚๐Ÿ ๐๐Ž๐‹๐‹
๐„๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” (๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ÿ): ๐‘๐„๐”๐๐ˆ๐Ž๐

๐„๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• (๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ÿ): ๐‘๐„๐”๐๐ˆ๐Ž๐

157 12 91
By yourockmyworldmike

𝐒𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭. (𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐈𝐬 𝐈𝐧 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐥𝐲𝐧, 𝐍𝐘.)

𝐁𝐁𝐂 𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞:

𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰:

Ye: I still make better songs than you, go to Hell!

Kanye: As long as y'all know that I'm the King of Rap then I really don't care about what y'all see me as.

Jr. Gong flings Cam off of the stage.

Damian: De war is on!

Nelly hits the back of Mike's neck with his hat.

Cornell: Y'all better start using your hats as weapons in your fights. Or your dreads if you have em. *snickers*

Ja Rule kicks Em in his eye.

Jeffrey: I just love making 50 and his little minions mad.

Idris: You're talking bare shit for somebody who has a gorgeous homie hopper who got punked by Luda's sexy arse cousin for an elder sister.

Idrissa: I don't even know why I say half of the shit I say sometimes. *sighs*

Cam'ron: The names of my children are...

Cameron: Mýa just gave birth y'all. Wish me good luck. I'm a Father of 4 now.

3 Stacks: I don't care. *somersaults off of the stage, falling down on top of Damian* Wish come true. *sighs*

André: Y'all know Imma mess.

The Rock body slams Marshall.

Dwayne J: Sometimes the best way to humble somebody is to give em the 5.99 Blasian bundle.

The Game: Your bitch still likes me, though!

Jayceon: Y'all can't lie, I was the best replacement.

Redman: *belches* I am high as hell right now.

Reginald: I might just fight X for no reason. *shrugs*

DMX slaps Idrissa across the face.

Earl: I found Rex and Emily outside of Brooklyn Zoo....Now Red & I got 10 puppies to sell. *sighs* Nasty asses. Hoe asses. Fucking dumbass dogs. The fuck they doing having full blown *** outside of a zoo?! Do they know how bad that makes me look?! *facepalms*

Ray J flings D'Angelo into Kanye.

William: I am messy as fuck and going to win funniest bad boy of the season.

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐟 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰.

𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐏, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 & 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭:

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬:

𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬:
𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐧 "𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝" 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐬 (𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐞'𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐲 𝐀𝐬𝐬 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐀 𝐅***𝐞𝐝 𝐔𝐩 𝐂𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐊𝐢𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁*𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐀 𝐖𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞)
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫 & 𝐁𝐁𝐂𝟏 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐧 "𝐉𝐚𝐲-𝐙" 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫. (𝐋𝐮𝐝𝐚'𝐬 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝)
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫 & 𝐁𝐁𝐂𝟏 𝐒𝐞𝐱𝐲 𝐎𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥, 𝐂𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐝 "𝐌𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐧", 𝐉𝐫.
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫 & 𝐍𝐨𝐧 𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐁𝐂 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐧 "𝐒𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐩 𝐃𝐨𝐠𝐠𝐲 𝐃𝐨𝐠𝐠" 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐬 𝐉𝐫. (𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐥'𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧/𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝)
𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐰𝐚𝐧 "𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐁𝐨𝐢" 𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐀𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞́'𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 & 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞.
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫 & 𝐁𝐁𝐂 𝐅𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐲, 𝐀𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞 "𝐃𝐫. 𝐃𝐫𝐞" 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠. (𝐄𝐦'𝐬 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫 & 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝)

Nate runs up on to the stage and starts wailing on Luda, mercilessly. The rest of The Dogs join in too, Jay-Z runs outside to get his goons to help him and Luda.

Snoop spits on Tyrese and starts swinging on him. His family (Dalvin, DeVanté, Brandy, Annie, Daz & family friend, Kurupt) who were waiting in the audience the whole time, come onstage and start attacking poor Ty too.

Master P: WHAT THE FUCK?!

Jay-Z and his goons return and begin attacking Nate, Snoop, William and the rest of their clan. Monica (who has been in the audience this whole time) begs Master P to stop the fights.

Master P: I'm getting too old for this shit...SECURITY!

The security guards break the commotion up. Dalvin, DeVanté, Brandy, Annie, Daz & Kurupt are forced to sit back down in their seats. Nate, Snoop and William are sent backstage.

Luda is bloody and is pissed off.

Christopher: You should have swung on Annie and Brandy, ungrateful ass hoe!

Monica swings on the both of them and hits Annie & Brandy with a J Lo special.

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞:

Nick Cannon: What just happened you two?!

Nathaniel: Karma. Luda is the reason why me and Damian left. He was production's favorite, clearly.

Nick: But so was Curtis & Earl?

Nate: And?!

William: You said you would be peaceful.

Calvin: He changed his mind and you better toughen your ass up when you come as a mentor next season.

Ray J: You're one to talk when you'd always "faint" whenever Dre was getting his ass beat for talking too much!

Calvin: *lies* I actually was passed out, nigga!

Nick Cannon: Onto some good news. Annie gave birth to your daughter last month, right?

Nate: Yes.

Nick: I know this is intrusive but we wanna know the baby's name since your friend Pac did his kids dirty with their names.

Nate: Sasha Mahin Hale.

Nick: Mahin?

Nate: My wife's real name. Annie's a stage name.

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞:

The Audience: Awwww.

Master P: The first normal baby name in BBC history.

DeVanté: NEGATIVE! My baby's name is Dalvin Jr.

Everybody: SHUT UP!

Christopher: Fuck y'all damn babies! Bring yo ass back here! I'm ready to fight, nigga!

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞:

Weezy and Nelly gain back their conciousness.

Tunechi: Why the fuck is Nate, Snoop & their cousin here?

William: Ray J is the name.

Tunechi: That's what I said....Snoop's cousin, Brandy's brother, Daz & Nate's cousin, the nigga that collabed with Pharrell & Lil' Kim, the s** tape nigga and the One Wish nigga.

William: Fuck you. Pass out again.

Nick Cannon: Well Nate, go back out onstage and pop off for the rest of the reunion. Make the fans proud, they are counting on you.

Snoop: Does that mean unlike me someone voted for Ray J & Nate?

Nick: *lies* I don't know, kid.

Snoop: Kid? Nigga, you're 24 and I'm 33.

Nick: Right, then get your senior citizen ass back onstage!

The Cousins: Senior citizen?!

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞:

Master P: Alright, y'all. It seems like Nate, Wayne & Nelly have cooled off. Give a round of applause for them!

The audience applauds the three bad boys and Calvin as they walk back out onstage.

Calvin sits down in the front of the audience with Big Boi, Dr. Dre, Meth, Jay-Z & John Legend.

Nathaniel sits down next to Reginald, Curtis, Earl, Usher, Marshall, Damian, Tyrese and Kanye.

Dwayne C & Cornell sit down next to Joseph, Idrissa, Dwayne J, Jeffrey and Clifford.

Master P: Cornell, Dwayne. Are you sure you two are able to function for the rest of the reunion?

Dwayne C: To be honest, hell no.

The Rulers are shocked.

Redman: *belches* I am high as hell right now.

Master P: Are you trying to say that you are ready to go home?

Dwayne C: Yes but before I go, ask Nate what he thinks about me replacing him?

Nathaniel: I don't think of you so...

Dwayne C: You, Red & X are too old to be here. Y'all shoulda been on season 1 so Timbaland, JD & Pharrell got their shine.

Calvin: Don't nobody wanna see their boring asses on TV. They're just producers.

Andre (Dr. Dre) raises his eyebrow.

Calvin: This may be unpopular to admit to the world but you're way better at producing than rapping.

Some of the audience randomly applaud and cheer to support Snoop's opinion.

Shawn (Jay-Z): What about my pen game? Nigga I wrote the biggest hit of your life "Still D.R.E."!

Dwayne C: Who gives a fuck?! I wanna whoop Nat-

Nate Dogg runs up on Weezy. They both start swingin on each other, their hits connect each time. Weezy tries running off and Nate grabs him by his dreads then flings him out of the room.

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞:

Nick Cannon: Wayne, that exit was just like Joe's entrance.

Weezy: Look, I'm high and I don't give a fuck. I did enough as it is. Imma go home now, bye!

Weezy: Man fuck this show, bruh. Fuck The Rulers. On some real shit, I only fuck with Nelly & T.I. and pretended to like the others in that clique.

Weezy flips the camera off as he is driven away.

Nick Cannon: *sighs* Back to you, Master P.

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞:

Master P: As you can see, folks. Lil Wayne has officially left the reunion.

The Audience: BOOOOOOO!

Master P: Usher, Jayceon. Do you see yourselves making amends with Lil Wayne?

Usher: *sighs* In the future, maybe. I mean, we all grow and evolve. I wish I was on that episode when Big and Pac try to encourage my fellow castmates not to beef and make amends because that was inspiring to watch. But currently, I don't know. I am hesitant to make amends because I am still in my feelings about that Christmas special.

The audience applauds Big Ush.

Jayceon: Man, shut up! Look, I don't see myself making amends with nobody from this season except maybe Ye or Weezy.

The audience boo him and one of the people throw a stray cat at him that starts scratching his ass up, it goes for X next. The security guards lock it in a cage and rush to get it out of the reunion.

Master P: Earl, one of the fans favorite beefs this season and last season was your beef with animals.

The audience cackles.

Earl: *sighs* Nah, animals do love me. Production just never filmed it.

Reginald: Lies.

Christopher: Now that things have calmed down. I'm ready to start some shit.

Christopher: Kanye and I are ready to jump you, Nate.

Nathaniel: Nigga, please. You expect me to be shaking in my boots right now like Ray J, Brandy or Snoop would?

Method Man: Such a loyal family member.

Nate Dogg: Like you with your wife?

Christopher grabs Nate by his arm and tries flinging him off of the stage but fails. He high kicks Nate under his chin, knocking him down to the ground. William runs up on the stage and kicks Luda in his back, making him fall down next to Nate.

Nate grabs him by his hair and starts punching him up, Luda knees him in the nuts and Nate loosens his grip. Luda stands up and flicks his hair.

Nate stands back up and kicks Luda off of the stage. Jay-Z catches Luda and helps him back on the stage.

Nate and Luda sits back down.

Master P: What is up with you two today?

Christopher: Everybody from The Dogs irk me.

Master P: Speaking of The Dogs, will you ever make up with Earl?

Christopher: Hell yes. I need X and Ye in my life because they are wild cards and fun to be around.

Master P: You'll get tired of them. Just like I got tired of smoking weed with Snoop all the time.

Calvin: And cheating on Sonya.

Master P: Fuck you say?

Calvin: *lies* I tried to say "And visiting California" but it came out wrong.

Marshall: What got me is how annoying you were with the Monica situation.

Ludacris: How are y'all mad at me for defending my cousin?!

The audience applauds Ludacris.

David: I overheard the fight earlier and I must say, I am mind blown that you singled out your own blood like that, Nathaniel. I do not fuck with you at all and your clique sucks. But hey! Why am I surprised that somebody associated with Eminem and 50 Cent is a trash family member?

50 and Em hold Damian and Nate back.

Master P: Before y'all fight it out, I wanna ask Ray J a question.

William: Shoot.

Master P: How did it feel seeing your cousin do you like that?

William: Not surprised at all, the nigga loves his friends more than his family. It would have surprised me if he actually did have my back for once.

The audience feels bad.

Master P: Anything you got to say, Nate?

Nathaniel: Damn...

Everybody:

Nate Dogg: Nah, I ain't even trying to be funny. I am just shocked that he thinks that about me since we hung out all the time on the show and outside of it?

Master P: Nice, sort out your family drama by fighting or make up at home.

The audience applauds Master P.

Nate & Ray: D***riders.

Cameron: Em, I think that Juelz should fight you and Damian.

Cam:

Juelz, 3 Stacks & Dave:

Damian: Fi wah? (Translation: For what?)

Marshall: Exactly!

Cameron: Okay, since y'all are too afraid of me. Imma whoop Em's ass and then go for Damian.

50 Cent: Cam, sitcho yo corny ahh down! Em will whoop your ass! So will Jr. Gong!

The audience applauds 50.

Cameron pounces on Curtis and starts wailing on him.

David: One of the best feuds reignited.

Cam bites Curtis' arm and 50 karate chops Cam's throat.

Master P: While them two are fighting. What is your opinion on Em after your beef?

Killa Cam & 50 Cent tackle each other to the ground.

Dave: I am all the way up, he's all the way down.

50 stands up and Cam stands up too having a staredown.

Joseph: All the way up? Hmm... *rubs his hand together like Birdman* That just gave me an idea.

They both try kneeing each other in the nuts but keep failing to do so.

Ray J: As for D'Angelo, I still wanna beat your ass for stealing Halle Berry away from me!

Cameron and Curtis finally give up on fighting one another and take their seats.

Michael starts swinging on William but Ray blocks all of his hits. Ray J flings D'Angelo into Kanye, Ye pushes Mikey off of him and then starts whooping Ray J's ass.

Marshall: How does the weakest bad boy whoop you, Ray J?!

Ja Rule kicks Em in his eye. Em decides to pull a BGC2 Britney and starts swinging on the confused audience who blocks his hits, John Legend punches him away and accidentally gives poor Em a black eye.

Em jumps back onstage and swings on all of his castmates but misses except for Dwayne J.

The Rock body slams Marshall, The Dogs jump Dwayne J again. Marshall is checked on by the paramedics.

Male Doctor: Unfortunately, he is knocked out cold and has a bruised torso. Will you guys be able to wait for him to heal for a week and then you can continue the reunion?

The Dogs:

Curtis:

The Audience: NO!

The audience applauds Marshall as he is taken out of the reunion on a strecther.

Master P: As a final way to say goodbye to Em, let's take a look at his antics the entire season.

The Crazies: BOOOOOOOO!

𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤:

𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏 (𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐):

Redman walks out of the hotel with the hoochie who rejected Em.

Em starts crying, jumping up and down.

"D'ANGELO, PUNCH REDMAN RIGHT NOW!" Em sobs.

Em flashes his bare *** to everybody, scarring them for life.

"I GOT CAKE, BITCHES! THAT HOE COULD HAVE HAD ALL OF THIS BUT NOOOO SHE WANTED METHOD MAN'S BITCH!" Eminem shouts.

Production sends Eminem to the doctor's for a therapy session.

𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟑:

𝐄𝐦'𝐬 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭:

𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟒:

"I LOVE YOU, WILL YOU MARRY ME?!" Em asks, pulling a ring out of his pocket.

A stunned Halle facepalms.

"Martian, I am not single. I am still going through a divorce." Halle responds.

"Martian?! MARTIAN?! You know what?! FUCK YOU! Them jeans look a mess and your p***y was more dry than Dre's wife's cooking! And your movies suck! You ain't even that cute which is why your husband chose p*** and wh*res over you! You deserved to be cheated on, you sack of cow s***! I fucking loved you, Halle but you just broke my heart. You know how many women wanna be my wife? I chose YOU over them! I regret it now. You hate me. I hate you too. Glad we broke up." Marshall rambles.

A scared Halle backs away from Em who throws the ring at her, she dodges it and Em blows a kiss at her.

𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟓:

Eminem runs into the restaurant's kitchen, Dave follows him and grabs the tomatoes out of the fridge, he starts throwing them at Hailie's father.

They both start throwing a bunch of vegetables at each other, making an absolute mess in the kitchen.

"I hate this!" Marshall screams.

"Throw the first hit!" Dave screams back.

Em grabs a parsnip, hits Dave across the face with it and then scratches him, busting Dave's lip-

𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟔:

"Kiss my ass." Marshall scoffs, in response to Marlon.

"I was gonna flash my ass to piss you off but I don't wanna piss everybody else off in the process so I won't do it." Marlon sighs, kissing his teeth.

"I got more cake than you, anyway." Em retorts.

"PAUSE!" Em responds, quickly.

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤.

The alarmed audience slow clap while shaking their heads.

Kanye: I do not get the hype about Eminem.

Damian: Yuh such ah hater! Mi cyaan stan people like yuh! (Translation: You are such a hater! I can't stand people like you!)

Ye: Well guess what I can't stand, little fella? I still make better songs than you, go to Hell!

Damian: What de fuck is wrong wid dis bredda?!

Kanye: No because I will get John to beat your ass!

Damian: Scary.

Ye: Yeah, you are a scaredy cat, buddy.

Master P: Kanye, just go home. You're getting on everybody's nerves.

The audience starts cheering.

Kanye: Why the fuck are they on his nuts so much?

Master P: Because I am talented and a powerful black businessman! You don't see that often.

Dr. Dre: Fuck me, huh? I guess I ain't shit.

Master P: You sure as hell ain't to me after your season.

The audience cheers again.

Cornell: These arguments are cute and all but I am still stuck on the fact that Jayceon likes them young and has an unhealthy obsession with N.W.A. especially Eazy-E!

The Game: Your bitch still likes me, though!

Cornell: Shanti would never give your cornball ass the time of the day. You'd suck all five N.W.A. members off before even giving my wife the time of the day so don't lie like that, nigga!

The audience gasps.

Michael: Let God deal with him. Who really cares that much about a corny nigga like him?

Cornell: Angie did you and Idris dirty!

Michael: I am sick of everyone bringing up Angie in our arguments. At the end of the day, she is still the Mother of my child. Watch yo mouth!

Michael kicks Nelly down to the ground and starts stomping him out. Cornell grabs D'Angelo's leg and bites it, he stands back up and punches Mikey across the face.

Cameron: Nigga thinks he's a vampire so bad.

Jr. Gong flings Cam off of the stage. David and Damian begin fighting, confusing the audience.

Master P: I know he's annoying but you didn't need to fling him.

Earl: Yes he did!

Nelly hits the back of Mike's neck with his hat repeatedly. Mike turns around and tries shoving the hat in Nelly's mouth. The security guards break them two up.

Cornell: You ain't winning shit tonight other than the no votes chain!

Michael: Nah, that's going to your little friend, T.I.!

T.I.: Now why am I in it?!

William: D'Angelo thinks he's so hard, I hate his ass. On Brandy, I do!

Brandy raises her eyebrow.

Idris: You're talking bare shit for somebody who has a gorgeous homie phopper who got punked by Luda's sexy arse cousin for an elder sister.

DMX slaps Idrissa across the face. Calvin & William begin jumping Earl, D'Angelo drags Ray J away and whoops his ass.

Michael: You and Nate get on my fucking nerves. 3 Stacks doss too!

3 Stacks: Oh well, I don't care. *somersaults off of the stage, falling down on top of Damian* Wish come true. *sighs*

Damian headbutts André off of him and then jumps into the audience to whoop Big Boi but sadly loses once Big Boi pulls his hair and punches his head up.

Earl: My bestie! Noooo!

Master P: Nigga, you're what?!

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞:

Nick Cannon: Something tells me another bad boy may be leaving the reunion again. *sighs heavily*

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞:

The security guards bring their tasers out and everybody sits their asses down.

Master P: Last season, there was a segment where the fans were able to drag the bad boys but since this audience is filled with fangirls. There is no point of that this season so let's move on to our next segment, the bad boy chain awards!

The audience goes crazy!

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞:

Nick Cannon: Lemme get my ass out there to give these niggas their awards.

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞:

The audience gives Nick a small round of applause as he walks out onstage and stands beside Master P.

Nick Cannon: This season is just as special this season since only one bad boy did not receive any votes this season...

The audience gasp and feel bad for whoever it is.

Master P: And the winner of the no votes chain is....Ja Rule!

The Dogs:

Nick hands Ja his blue chain that says "NO VOTES!" chain on it.

Jeffrey: Whatever, man. I know I was entertaining and should have at least won best original or villain for how I kept the fan faves of the season pressed but it's all good. This show ain't shit, any damn way!

The audience slow claps as Ja sits back down.

Master P: Moving on to the Bronze category of the awards. The next awards are for the worst replacements of the season.

Nick Cannon: And the winner for worst replacements is...Joseph, Kanye & Tyrese.

The Dogs & The Crazies:

Joseph, Kanye and Tyrese begrudgingly take their bronze "WORST REPLACEMENT!" chains from Nick.

Joseph: Ha! Ha! This is some funny shit, the d***riding Em & 50 fans did me and my homeboy, Ja dirty as expected. Fuck y'all!

The audience boos him as a butthurt Fat Joe sits back down. Tyrese and Kanye are too butthurt to say anything so they just take their seats.

Nick: Next we have the worst originals award and the winners are....

Master P & Nick Cannon: Clifford, Marshall & William!

The audience applauds them.

Nick hands Clifford and William their bronze "WORST ORIGINAL!" chain.

Curtis takes Marshall's bronze "WORST ORIGINAL!" chain to hold on for him.

Curtis: Em actually was expecting to get a bronze award because of how much he cringed at his actions when we watched the season together. So thanks y'all!

The audience applauds Curtis and starts chanting "EMINEM!" Dr. Dre joins in.

Andre: WE NEED YOU BACK, EM!

Nick blows a whistle to shut everybody up.

William: Worst original?! Woooow, okay. *sits back down*

Clifford: This is hurtful. I'd rather the no votes chain than this shit. What the fuck?! *sits back down*

The audience boos the both of them.

Master P: Damn...Anyway! The next awards are for the weakest bad boys of the season and the winners are....

Nick: Ka-

The Audience: KANYE & RAY J!

Kanye & William:

The audience applauds Kanye and Ray J as they are handed their bronze "THE WEAKEST!" chains by Nick.

Kanye: Worst replacement and weakest bad boy? Y'all hate me?! *starts sobbing jumping up and down*

Nick & Luda: Ye....

Kanye picks John up bridal style and runs out of the reunion with him. The audience applauds Kanye again as he leaves.

Kanye: Hate you all! But listen to my new album.

Master P: Wow. That was something...Any words, Ray J?

William ignores him and sits back down in his seat.

Nick: The fans actually got the weakest bad boy winners correct, what a shocker.

Master P: It was very obvious but do not cut us off again. We are the hosts not y'all! If you want the reunion cancelled run your big ole mouths again, I triple dare you!

The audience stay silent.

Nick: Next we have the most bullied award and the winner is...Tyrese!

The audience hesitantly start clapping, Master P gestures for them to clap louder and they do.

Tyrese starts sobbing as he takes his bronze "MOST BULLIED!" chain.

Tyrese: Even my Mama said I would win this, thank you!

The Audience: YOUR WHO?!

Tyrese laughs as he sits back down.

Nick: Weren't you just crying?

Ty: Yes.

Nick Cannon: What the hell is wrong with this man?

Master P: And the final award for the Bronze category is the bullies of the season which is...

Nick & Master: CURTIS & JAYCEON!

The audience applauds them as they take their Bronze "BAD BULLIES!" chain.

Jayceon: Bruh, who did I bully? Be real, I was nice until The Crazies cut me off so don't do that.

The audience boos him.

Curtis: Look, keep the chains coming. I want a silver and gold one too. Thanks for the love.

Dr. Dre: Now that's being the bigger person and not being butthurt!

The audience applauds Curtis and starts cheering for him.

Before they sit down Nick Cannon stops them.

The Game & 50: Huh?!

Master P: For the silver category, the next award winners are the villains of the season...Curtis & Jayceon!

The audience gives the both of them a standing ovation as they are handed their silver "VILLAIN!" chain by Nick Cannon.

Curtis: Wooow, I am stunned. I didn't know I was gonna win this. Thanks for the votes now make sure I get a gold one too.

The audience applauds 50 and then waits for Jayceon.

Jayceon: Thanks.

The audience boos Jayceon as he & 50 sit back down in their seats.

Nick Cannon: Next up! The funniest bad boy of the season SEVEN WINNERS are...André, Cameron, Curtis, David, Earl, Michael & Reginald!

The audience gives all seven of them a standing ovation as they are handed their silver "THE FUNNIEST!" chain.

Master P: And hold your goddamn applause and comments until their seven speeches are done.

The audience boos him.

Master P: Unfortunately, we have to end the r-

The Audience: SORRY, DO YOUR SPEECHES, GUYS!

Redman: I am honored. Thanks y'all. My funniest moment was annoying Father Nate whenever I foughted X.

Master P: Not this again.

The Audience: NAAAAAAAATE!

Nate Dogg: STOP! THEY DID THAT SHIT FOR A WHOLE MONTH!

The audience boos Red & X and stops when Master P raises his eyebrow.

3 Stacks: Thank you, it feels good to be acknowledged despite my short time on this season. I was prepared to win this so I want production to replay my funniest moment for y'all!

𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤:

Luda headbutts André in the stomach, André cartwheels away from him while yelling "Luda is a bull!"

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤.

The audience laugh their asses off, making André smile.

Erykah Badu: I miss waking up to that beautiful smile every night.

Big Boi calls security to escort her out of the premises, the audience cheers.

50 Cent: Y'all are messy as fuck no wonder y'all found me funny.

D'Angelo: I was the King of Reads but I am glad that my ghostwriter for my Nelly reads, 3 Stacks was acknowledged too because his ass was killed me when he told me about that Nelly Salad story. I almost didn't believe it until the maids ruined the shrimp salad for me like they did for him and the rest is history.

The Audience:

The Rulers (Including Nelly):

DMX: THANK YOU SO MUCH! LOVE YOU ALL EXCEPT FOR DR. DRE!

Andre (Dr. Dre): 👁👄👁

Dave: Fucking hell, I didn't know my shady arse was winning shit as an early out. Thank you and I am proud of my guys, Cam and 3 Stacks too!

Cam'ron: To top it all off. Mýa and I finally had our quadrupleysts, 2 boys and 2 girls. So as a thank you to y'all...The names of my children are...Story Naomi Harrison-Giles and Lyric Tyra Harrison-Giles. Journey Cameron Giles and Music Dipset Giles.

The audience are too shocked to react.

The Audience: WE WAS ROOTING FOR YOU, KILLA! HOW COULD YOU?!

Curtis: Not Freekey Zekey and Jim Jones saying it too.

Cameron & Mýa: It is way better than Star Water and Kingston Air!

Jay-Z & Dr. Dre: Nah, it's just as bad.

The seven funniest bad boy winners take their seats.

Master P: Next up for the sexiest originals. The winners are...Cornell, Damian, David, Earl & Michael!

The audience gives them a standing ovation and one of the bad boys does too...

Dwayne J:

Dwayne J glares at the camera man.

Dwayne J: *inaudible but subtitled* Now why are you zoomed in on me? Messy ass.

The winners happily take their silver "SEXY ORIGINAL!" chain from Nick.

Cornell: I knew I was gonna win this. Ashanti already told me that I am too fine to not win this so thanks y'all! I appreciated it.

The fangirls start screaming.

Damian: Bomboclaat...

Some of the fangirls faint.

Damian: Tanks, unu. Mi love yuh bad bad. (Translation: Thanks, y'all. I love you all, deeply.)

The fangirls cheer.

David: Vicky said she'd divorce me if I won this...Shit, thanks.

The Audience: DIVORCE HIM! DIVORCE HIM!

The fangirls continue chanting it and shut up when Master P starts twitching his left eye.

Earl: I ain't got a jealous wife. This is gonna make tonight at the hotel a thousand times better when I return with this chain on.

Tashera: I am not f***ing you with Rex, Emily, their 10 pups, Chip & Dip there.

An embarrassed Earl laughs nervously.

Earl: Uhhhh, I got 14 dogs for sale. Who wants em? 10K for em each.

Reginald: Finessing his own fans to get $140,000. Wow.

Michael: I did not want this award because I feel a little awkward about my body and being seen as sex symbol but I am grateful and I do appreciate y'all!

The Fangirls: YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL! YOU LOOK AMAZING!

D'Angelo thanks them. The sexy originals take their seats.

Master P: And finally for the silver category...The sexiest replacement award winners are Idrissa, Jayceon, LaRon & Usher!

The audience applauds them while screaming.

The excited winners thank Nick as he gives them their silver "SEXY REPLACEMENT!" awards.

The Game: Villain & Bully & Sexy?! Make up y'all minds.

The audience boos him.

Idris: Thanks, y'all. You will definitely see more shirtless photos of me after this.

Some of the fangirls start fainting one by one.

Big Ush: I-

The fangirls start screaming. They try to go onstage to grab for Usher's pants.

Usher: Thank you.

Juelz Santana: Thank you so much, guys! Love you all. I love that us Crazies are winning so much, it feels right. The Dogs & The Rulers who?! Wack ass cliques.

The audience applauds him. The Dogs & The Rulers roll their eyes at his shady remarks.

The sexy replacements take their seats.

Master P: Finally the best category. The gold category!

The audience cheers.

Nick Cannon: The kindest bad boy award winners are Dwayne and LaRon!

The audience applauds them as Nick hands them their gold "THE KINDEST!" awards

LaRon: Woah, I am grateful for this one too. Thank you so much, y'all.

The audience cheers as he sits back down.

Dwayne J: Thank you, my crush Janet Jackson is the reason why I won this. I just feel like she voted for me!

The audience (who now regret voting for his delusional ass) slow claps as he sits back down.

Method Man: Now why would you say that knowing how wild The Jackson brothers are over their BABY sister? They already whoop Pac wee- *covers his mouth*

Master P: Next up! The strongest bad boy winners are....Dwayne, David, Idris & NAAAAAATE!

The audience cheers and applauds them.

Luda (Chadwick) & The Rock, Dave, Idris & Nate Dogg (Leonardo):

The winners thank Nick as he hands them their gold "THE STRONGEST!" awards.

Nathaniel: Thank you so much. No bullshit, I was not aware how strong I was until I bruised Cryrese's torso so bad that he had to go to the hospital. I know my cousins, Ray J and Snoop were weak but this is proof that what D'Angelo said was bullshit. Our bloodline IS NOT riddled with punk ass bitches! Suck my d***, nigga!

The audience applauds him as he sits back down. Mikey smirks, nodding his head.

David: That Eminem arse whooping had the dogs shook as they should have been. It is still fuck The Dogs and Dr. Dre for LIFE for getting me kicked out. In Da Club was boring and Nate's singing sounds like a lullaby. Thanks.

The audience cheers as he sits back down.

Idris: I was the only bad boy who had the guts to go toe to toe with Dwayne. It would have been bogus if I didn't win this. Being a sexy strong fighter makes me so happy and it m-

Thirsty Fangirl: Makes your **** jump and my **** throb!

Idris: Um...*laughs nervously and sits back down*

The audience applauds him.

Dwayne: Thank you, Janet.

The audience boos him as he sits back down.

Dwayne: I am shooting my shot. Deal with it!

Master P: Next up, the best fan fave SEVEN award winners are...*sighs* Cam, 50, David, The Rock, DMX, Michael and Reginald!

The audience applauds all seven of them as they are given their gold "BEST FAN FAVE!" chain.

Curtis: Mama, I did it! I know you're up in Heaven and proud of your son. I got a BRONZE bully chaun, a SILVER villain chain and a GOLD fan fave chain. I won in every category like I predicted, thank you!

The audience gives Curtis a standing ovation as he sits back down in his seat.

Cameron: I am shook.

David: Me too!

Cameron & David: Thank you for allowing the best clique of the season to win!

The audience applauds Cam & Dave as they sit back down.

Earl & Reginald: Well The Dogs won in every category and 50 is the first bad boy in history to win in every category so suck a dick!

The audience slow claps as a pressed Red & X sit back down.

Dwayne: Thanks...

Master P: Do no-

Dwayne: Janet!

The audience throws tomatoes at him.

D'Angelo dodges it by dancing. Dwayne and Mike sit back down in their seats.

Nick Cannon: The best replacement award goes to Dwayne Carter!

The sad audience applauds Dwayne C. Cornell collects his gold "BEST REPLACEMENT!" chain for him.

Cornell: It sucks that his stoned ass left but it was for a good reason. He left to spend some time in BK with his babygirl, Reginae who he thinks will grow up to hate BGC....Time will tell. But please give a round of applause again for the ODB of BBC2, Lil Tunechi!

Dr. Dre: Shit, all I know is my babygirl, Truly won't ever be on BGC or my other daughters either.

The audience cheers for Weezy and gives him a round of applause.

Master P: Ain't it crazy how on both seasons only one replacement won best replacement? ODB & Wayne are very impacting, we love to see it.

The audience cheers again.

Nick Cannon: Finally the best original awards goes to...

Master P & Nick Cannon: Curtis, Christopher, Damian & Earl!

Curtis feels like he's about to pass out, Earl too. Nathaniel and Regianld force them to stand the hell up and get their damn awards!

The audience gives them a standing ovation as Nick hands them their gold "BEST ORIGINAL!" chains.

Damian: Mi cyaan tank unu enough fi dis! Dis feels like redemption fi mi untimely exit pon de show! Stay tuned fi more music wid me and Nasir. Yes, we made up becah bros befah 'oes. (Translation: I can't thank you guys enough for this! This feels like redemption for my untimely exit on the show! Stay tuned for more music with me and Nasir. Yes, we made up because bros before hoes.)

The audience applauds Damian as he takes his seat.

Christopher: I am thankful for this but I was robbed of strongest fighter too. The favoritism for the cliques with these awards is wild but a lone wolf like me winning only one award seems...fitting. Once again, I appreciate this but it feels bittersweet. I won't trip too much since it's gold and not silver or bronze. Thanks y'all! The bad boys from the South next season, better represent like me, 3 Stacks and Nelly did.

T.I. raises his eyebrow waiting for his shoutout.

Ludacris: Not you, worst original.

The audience laugh their asses off then applaud Ludacris as he sits back down in his seat.

Idrissa: Poor T.I. & Ja. They are so irrelevant and keep getting violated inside and outside of this show. Yikes, sucks to be them.

Curtis: Shit man, Red, X and I are clearly the fan faves of The Dogs.

Damian and Nathaniel side eye each other then Curtis.

Earl: Thank you, fans. Calm down, Fifth.

X & 50 are applauded as they sit back down. Nick Cannon goes backstage again as Master P takes his seat.

Master P: Just answer yes or no. Would y'all guys ever do this BBC experience again?

All of them respond with yes even Lame J and Cryrese.

Master P: Good because a redemption season is in the works and will be out by 2016 the latest but before that there will be two more seasons. So viewers and audience, which bad boy alumni do y'all wanna see redeem themselves so far?

Most of the audience yell out André, Em, Joe, Damian, David, Kanye, Ja, T.I. and Tyrese.

Michael: T.I., Kanye and Tyrese. Y'all want the season to flop or sum?

The audience laugh in response.

Master P: This was an amazing reunion despite the fact three out of the twenty four castmates left the reunion, unexpectedly. Until next time with your new host, I am Master P and I have been your main stage host and Nick Cannon has been your backstage host for the two part Bad Boys Club Season 2 reunion. Production is looking for the next hot celebs on the block to become the season 3 bad boys where they'll be staying in an African mansion. Which country y'all think it'll be in?

Redman: Africa.

Master P slaps the back of his head with a newspaper.

Master P: Give a standing ovation for your wild but entertaining BBC2 cast.

The audience gives the bad boys their standing ovation as they leave the reunion to go backstage.

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞:

Curtis: I am the ultimate winner of the season, I feel invincible.

Christopher: Do you ever shut your dang old mouth?

André & Cornell: Oh boy.

50 and Luda begin wailing on one another-

Nick Cannon: END THE SHOW! Nah fuck that the season!

Jay-Z rushes to Luda's defense and Snoop runs in for 50's.

Master P & Nick Cannon: OH HELL NAH! I DON'T GET PAID ENOUGH FOR THIS SH-

#𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐙𝐘
#𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐘
#𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐘𝐄𝐄𝐙𝐘

𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐒 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟐:

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐒 & 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐒:

(𝐀/𝐍: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐲 𝟏𝟕/𝟎𝟏/𝟐𝟑. 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭. 𝐅𝐔𝐍 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: 𝐗 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐙𝐨𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨...😭💀 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟎𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞. 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐭. 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞, 𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢, 𝐓𝐲𝐫𝐚, 𝐆-𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐭 & 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬 𝐏!𝐧𝐤 & 𝐗𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐖𝐓𝐅 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐨. 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟑? 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟎𝐬 𝐞𝐫𝐚.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.9K 3.6K 14
โ ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ. โž ((๐“๏ฟฝ...
70K 877 30
๐‘จ ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’๐’‡ ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’” ๐’Š๐’ ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’, ๐‘ฏ๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’†๐’Ž, ๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’๐’๐’™... ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’‚๐’ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’… ๐’๐’Š๐’ ๐’…๐’–๐’“๐’Œ, ๐’…๐’… ๐‘ถ๏ฟฝ...
1.6K 72 16
"๐ˆ ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ, ๐ญ๐จ ๐ซ๐ก๐ฒ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ. ๐’๐จ ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๏ฟฝ...
73.9K 2.6K 42
๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜†/๐—ป ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ-๐˜„๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป, ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฎ ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๏ฟฝ...