π΅π‘’π’Άπ“Šπ“‰π“Ž 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓀...

By Dior_books

This story is about a cold arrogant king that didn't care about others. When he was eighteen he was crushed b... More

Characters
Prologue (not edited)
Chapter 1 (not edited)
Chapter 2 (not edited)
Chapter 3 (not edited)
Chapter 4 (not edited)
Chapter 5 (not edited)
Chapter 6 (not edited)
New Character

Information

19 2 0
By Dior_books

Hello I hope you will enjoy my story. :)

I'm 16 years old and this is my first time creating a story so I apologise if there's any spelling mistakes or grammar mistakes. I'm going to post all the parts of the story then when I'm finished I'll go through the story again to rewrite any mistakes. :)

This is also my version of beauty and the beast.

Btw there will be no smut because I feel uncomfortable writing it I'm sorry to disappoint, there will probably be some cringey parts I'm sorry about that.

Please don't copy my work I worked very hard on this. I have already wrote 5 parts to the book so I'll post them soon.

I'll try and post frequently sorry if I can't do that it's because of school.

But I Hope you enjoy 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 35.2K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
3.1M 70.4K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
707K 43.2K 38
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...
4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...