Happiness is something else

By 13IstoryI13

"They died in a car crash" More

-1-

-2-

0 0 0
By 13IstoryI13

"before the accident"

I park my bike in the front yard. While I'll see my mum sitting in front of the window. I grab my keys and open the door. I walked to the kitchen while my mum asks me how school was. "It was fine just a little bit boring" I say.
I have a lot of homework so I'm going upstairs. "Alright, don't forget that we're going to have a family dinner tonight. Are you really sure that you don't want to go?" my mum says.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

394K 13.3K 53
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...
1.7M 142K 65
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...
312K 22.7K 27
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...
246K 37.7K 109
Maran and Maya, two independent individuals hate each other out of their family background but destiny has some other plans by bringing them together...