P!NK MATTER // Zion Williamson

By SonggBirdd

What do you think my brain is made for Is it just a container for the mind This great grey matter Sensei repl... More

Who's in P!NK MATTER ??
Orientation // Their Encounter
First Day // They Meet
From Group Chat To Kickback // Part One
From Group Chat To Kickback // Part Two
To & From Canada // Talking Stage
Slam Dunk Champ // First Date
Seeing Some Old Friends // Stick Together
They're Tested (Fight) // Unexpected First Time
NIKE // The Injury
Talks About The Future // Just The Two Of Us
Biggest Lost // Shoulder To Cry On
Ultimate Decision // Big Secret
Ahead Of Time // Unveiling

Happy Family // Drifting Apart

19 1 0
By SonggBirdd

Under a month to go before the guys leave. Can't believe that the time is almost here.

Since the Elite Eight a lot has changed. It's really been Aalayaa, Zion, RJ, and Tabatha together it was rare to see Cam or Tre plus Jassminee and Aryanna. The only time everyone is together is when they're in class. Believe it or not it was the beginning of the end.

It's Spring Break at Duke everyone stayed on campus.

[Aalayaa]- "Cammie!"

[Cam]- "Best!"

The two best friends embraced each other in a real big hug. Remember what I said earlier.

[Aalayaa] - "You just don't understand how much I miss my best friend."

[Cam] - "I know baby girl, trust me. But lately I've been losing it. I've tried countless times to assure Jassminee but she's not having it. She constantly stays under me and I feel like I'm going to lose my mind."

[Aalayaa] - "Then why stay?"

[Cam] - "Man I don't know. But I ended all last night."

[Aalayaa] - "I'm sorry you had to endure that best."

[Cam] - "It's all good, that's what I get for trying to be like y'all."

[Aalayaa] - "That'll show you to be yourself and not hop the the trend."

[Cam] - "Damn right."

The two shared a laugh. 15 minutes goes by as they walkthrough campus before heading to their dormitory.

Upon making it to their floor. Aalayaa is on Cam's back as they were laughing and enjoying catching up as besties sometimes do.

As soon as he puts her down they're being greeted by Aryanna and Jassminee.

[Aryanna] - "Just as I suspected."

[Aalayaa] - "What are you talking about?"

[Aryanna] - "Oh, what am I talking about? Zero stop it with the wholesome act. It clear to see that Zion wasn't enough so you right on Cam and I wouldn't be surprised if you screwed around with either RJ or Tre as well. Hell, now we don't need any explaination from the night the boys lost and our men didn't come to us that night. Should have guessed it then."

[Aalayaa] - "Girl you is tripping, big time!"

[Aryanna] - "I would never trip on a hoe."

[Aalayaa] - "Ayo, watch your fucking mouth when you talking to me!"

...

It was Zion, Rj, and Tabatha hanging out in the girls dorm as they were waiting for Aalayaa to get back.

[Tabatha] - "Where could she be?"

[Zion] - "If anything she would have texted any of us by now."

[Rj] - "She's probably held up in a conversation with somebody. Y'all know she's a social butterfly."

[Tabatha] - "He's right about that. She'll be here in a minute."

[Aalayaa] - "Girl you is tripping, big time!"

[Tabatha] - "Uh, oh."

[Rj] - "There she go, she's probably on the phone."

[Zion] - "I don't know y'all. Let's just stay on alert for some kind of signal or something."

[Aalayaa] - "Ayo, watch your fucking mouth when you talking to me!"

[Zion] - "There it goes."

...

All three of them head out into the hallway, seeing Aalaya, Cam, Jassminee, and Aryanna.

[Tabatha] - "You alright mami?"

[Aalayaa] - "Hell nah this bitch is bat shit crazy, for real."

[Jassminee] - "I can't believe you Zero! I thought you was my girl!"

[Aalayaa] - "Me!? Me!? Fuck you mean? At least I'm not the one who caught an STD from a random nigga during homecoming."

[Cam] - "What!?"

[Jassminee] - "You're lying Zero!"

[Aalayaa] - "I wasn't preferring to you Jassminee."

She said while looking at Aryanna. And, then she turned her attention back on Jassminee.

[Aalayaa] - "And you, you're no Miss. Goodie Two Shoes. You're more like a person with two left feet who stumbles behind this bitch and do anything to stay on her good side."

[Jassimnee] - "Look I don't follow behind no one okay."

[Aalayaa] - "So speak your truth."

[Cam] - "There's no need to. I knew it all along what both of them been doing. I've been noticed the signs. Tre even told me how both of them was shackin' it up with the niggas on our team! Bestie I thank you for finally putting it out there."

He looked at Jassminee before walking away to his dorm Rj followed. Tre was standing by the door as he patted Cam on the back.

[Aalayaa] - "Cameron-"

[Aryanna] - "Haven't you done enough?!'

[Aalayaa] - "I don't think I've done anything yet."

With that Aalayaa was finna attack until Zion stepped in lifting her with one arm. Jassminee hold back Aryanna.

[Aryanna] - "Yeah, your man knows you don't want that ass whooping."

[Tabatha] - "Bitch get the fuck out before you infect anyone else! And take your dog with you hoe!"

[Jassminee] - "Let's just be done with their asses."

[Tabatha] - "Bye, Bye! Out with the trash you go."

[Aryanna] - "Whatever, whatever, y'all are nowhere near worth it!"

[Aalayaa] - "Keep talkin' that shit out the door!"

Aryanna and Jassminee left leaving Aalayaa, Tabatha, and Zion. Zion put Aalayaa down as the rest of the guys went into the hallway with them.

[Aalayaa] - "Cam, Tre, I'm so sorry you guys dealt with that."

[Tabatha] - "Yeah, we really thought they was good people. You'll just never know."

[Cam] - "Listen girls it's all good. It ain't shit for us to move on from."

[Tre] - "Hell yeah shit, I'm expecting my first chld as we speak."

[Everyone Else] - "WHAT!?"

[Tre] - "Heh, surprise."

Everyone looked at each other in shock.

[Tabatha] - "So are you still gonna weigh out another year or go straight in the draft now that you're a papi?"

[Tre] - "To be honest, I was fucking with y'all."

[Tabatha] - "Bitch!-"

Everyone started laugh as the guys playfully push each other around. The girls just stood there shaking their heads.

[Tabatha] - "Girl, I thought I was gonna be sick for second."

The out of nowhere Aalayaa ran to their bathroom, throwing up. Everyone else followed.

[Tabatha] - "Baby momma are you okay?"

[Aalayaa] - "Yeah."

[Zion] - "Did you eat today?"

[Aalayaa] - "No."

[Cam] - "Guys let's just get her in bed. Tre and I can go get her some ginger ale, water, and her favorite soup, broccoli and cheddar."

[Aalayaa] - "Aww thank you bestie, thank you everyone."

Once Aalayaa was in bed the guys left. Zion sat on the edge as he played in her hair.

Aalayaa just laid there and think. She really haven't been herself the last few weeks, but haven't told anybody about it.

She was hoping that it was a stomach virus or even the flu. But as each week goes by, she's starting to think it's something more serious.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 539 31
We stand in silence, as I sip my water, and he watches me do it. Finally, he breaks the silence. "I'm sorry if I... offended you by sleeping in your...
447 197 54
Jaxon; It had been a year since I had last seen Sofia, Ezmaya had changed and grown so much. After finding out her mom wasn't really dead I was pani...
200 3 2
What the hell was going on? All logical thought swept from your brain. How could this be? This man could not be standing in front of you. No you're d...
43 2 4
It all started with a paper plane... _______________________________________________________ "You.... you shouldn't do that.. carter.. dont-" I stu...