๐Š๐ˆ๐‘๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐Œ๐€! โคEIJIRO KIR...

By daydreamindollie

๐๐€๐Š๐”๐’๐๐”๐€๐ƒ ๐„๐๐ƒ๐„๐€๐‘๐Œ๐„๐๐“ ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ ; ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ÿ [COMPLETED] แด˜ส€แดสœแด‡ส€แด แด‹ษชส€ษชsสœษชแดแด€ แด‡ษชแดŠษชส€แด x sษชษด... More

โ˜พ ONE โ˜ฝ
โ˜พ TWO โ˜ฝ
โ˜พ FOUR โ˜ฝ
โ˜พ FINALE โ˜ฝ
Kiripima? More like hurricane tortilla
Kirishima's Vow
Papa
Ren develops his quirk

โ˜พ THREE โ˜ฝ

1.1K 47 12
By daydreamindollie

CHPT. SUM. : kirishima wants to know why you make him feel the way you do and what better way to find out than to take you and Ren on a little outing.

LENGTH : 2.1k

G. : fluff ; ren discovers cotton candy ; red riot fans are super cute ; kirishima realises his feelings and what he wants ; you should say yes

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

After the day at the ice cream parlor, Kirishima was determined to spend more time with you outside of strolls in the park. Of course, Ren would be present as well because the two of you always come together like a packaged deal, which isn't a problem for him as Ren is just too sweet for his own good.

The pro-hero had grown a fondness for both of you. Every day, he ends up thinking about you, at least, once; holding your hand as he carries Ren in his spare arm, who he knows would immediately start fiddling with his spiked hair. The adorable little coos and awes Ren would let out even though the little boy has played with his hair many times by now would never fail to make Kirishima's heart thump with affection. If any harm came to your son, Kirishima would go ballistic. He could say the same for you. The simple sound of your voice sets his mind at ease and your radiant smile gives his heart wings. If anything were to happen to you, nothing would get in the way of his fight to take you away from danger.

The way you make him feel wasn't something Kirishima was familiar with and was more than eager to figure out as soon as possible. Hence why he was keen on spending more time with you. This led to him begging Bakugou into swapping patrols for one night so that he could take you and Ren out to a western fair that was traveling across Japan.

At first, Kirishima didn't think you would actually agree to it, however, that could have been his mental cushion for if you ever rejected his offer. On the other hand, he was very pleasantly surprised to hear you agree on an outing with him outside of the park strolls.

"A western fair?" you hum thoughtfully as Ren perks up in your arms, which you immediately take notice of. Turning your gaze to your little boy, you lean close until your noses were almost touching, "What do you think, little lotus?"

"Fun fun!" Ren cheered before looking at Kirishima and making grabby hands at him, whereby the two of you instinctively took a step closer to one another, allowing Ren to cuddle into the pro-hero's chest. In the beginning, you were always very timid about being so close to the hero, however, after spending so much time together, where Ren constantly forces the two of you to stay within such close proximity, the intimately close distance now elicits a comforting feeling for you. And judging from the relaxed smile on Kirishima's handsome face, you can confidently say that the sentiment is mutual.

"So, is that a yes, I'm hearing?" Kirishima grinned brightly as Ren nodded.

"Yes!" the two boys then turned towards you with expecting eyes.

"I guess, we're going, then!"

The experience of attending a western fair was completely new to Kirishima but he was happy to be sharing the unfamiliar event with you and Ren. A lot of games were played and most were lost but the few that Kirishima managed to win, resulted in a happily cheering Ren as you clapped in congratulations. Upon handing Ren the toy he had succeeded in winning, the red-head was met with a tight hug around the neck from the little boy as you smiled widely from beside them.

Kirishima hadn't really had the pleasure of feeling the satisfying triumph of being the number one hero, however, from Ren thanking him through the tightest embrace he could manage with his little arms as you smile fondly from behind your son's tiny frame, Kirishima can confidently say that he can finally relate to the feeling of being a winner - of being number one. He is standing on the tallest mountain with his back straight and screaming in happiness up to the heavens. Nothing could beat this feeling.

He could very well get addicted to this light and whole emotion. If only he can put a name to the sentiment, he would know how to properly pursue it.

"What dat?" Ren asked, pointing towards a cotton candy stand, "Pink fluffy cloud?" he tilted his head adorably as Kirishima once again became a victim of irresistible cuteness - it's deadly.

"That's cotton candy, baby," you explain, ignorant to the pink hue flourishing on Kirishima's cheeks. It felt as if you were calling him by that fond term of endearment with how close you were despite your gaze being directed explicitly at your son, who was in his arms.

"Candy?"

"Do you want some, Ren? I can buy a small one for you, if you'd like," Kirishima offered after sending you a look asking for permission. In response, you had lifted your hand to gesture that a small one would be alright, you wouldn't want Ren having a sugar rush, especially this late in the evening. He would have one undoubtedly since cotton candy was essentially sugar, however, you still want him to experience tasting cotton candy as he's never had it before. A small amount would be alright to have.

"Okay!"

After tucking Ren into your arms, Kirishima went off to buy a small stick of cotton candy as you and Ren found an empty bench to sit on and gather the small collection of prizes Kirishima had won for him. "Kiripima best!" Ren cheered as he bounced in your lap, cuddling all the small toys to his chest with the happiest smile on his face.

"Yes, he is, do you remember what to say, baby?"

"Thank you!" Ren chirped to demonstrate his manners.

"That's my good boy," your soft praise is followed by a kiss to his button nose. Soon enough, Kirishima came back with a stick of cotton candy for Ren as he hands you a corndog. He has one for himself as well.

"I felt bad not getting you anything so I hope this corndog makes up for that,"

He chuckles bashfully as you smile and happily accept the offering, "That's so thoughtful of you, thank you Eijiro," he has to keep himself from physically shivering at the way you say his name. It sounds so much better being said by you and your beautiful voice.

"Nah, it's no problem at all," thankfully, he manages to act normal around you, "here you go Ren," handing over the fluffy cotton candy that Ren had been eyeing the instant his hero came back, Kirishima gently bit his lip in an attempt to keep himself from laughing aloud.

"Thank you, Kiripima!" Ren leaned over and quickly gave him a kiss on the nose before stuffing his cheeks with the cotton candy, his eyes sparkling with joy the instant that the sugar cotton melted on this tongue. To eat your corndog as Ren devours his cotton candy, you and Kirishima sit side by side on the bench as Ren happily munches away on his sweet treat atop Kirishima's lap. Idle, happy conversation happens here and there as Kirishima drapes one arm along the back of the bench while you lean back and rest your head against his shoulder.

As you were munching away on another bite of your corndog, which you loved the texture and taste of, rapid footsteps suddenly rang in your ears until a new person made their way to stand before you. Looking up, in front of you, stood a fairly young teenage boy whose eyes were sparkling with excitement whilst bouncing on the balls of his feet.

"You're the Sturdy Hero, Red Riot, right?!"

"Uh, yeah," Kirishima confirmed before being hit with enthusiastic rambling. It was clear from the young lad's unstoppable speech, that he really admired Kirishima. Looking towards the casually dressed pro-hero to your right, you witness the look of fondness and humble pride in his gentle expression, which instantly warmed your heart. The entire time, the Red Riot fan was rambling to Kirishima about how much he looked up to him, Ren's full attention was on him too, his concentrated stare on the fan revealed understanding of what he was saying and had Ren nodding along as if to say 'I agree'. Truly, when two fanboys meet, their connection and love for their idol transcend age as well as level of comprehension. Ren normally wouldn't be able to keep up with such frantically put-together, long-winded speeches but his body language expresses his understanding.

This made you giggle. Your fanboy of a son will be the death of you from his cuteness.

"I really really admire you. I want to be as brave and strong of a hero as you one day!"

"Good luck on that journey, my man," Kirishima grins toothily as he pats the boy on the shoulder, he would have stood up if it were like all other interactions with his fans but Ren was in his lap and he didn't want to tussle him around. And, frankly, Kirishima liked having Ren seated in his lap, his grown attachment to him being nothing to laugh at, "I look forward to seeing you on the hero charts one day," he does this without asking the boy what his quirk is and just goes to show how he's grown into accepting that you don't need a flashy quirk to be a good hero. You want to say how proud you are of him but don't want to interrupt his interaction with his fan, who, If it's possible, grew additional admiration in his eyes as he thanks Kirishima profusely.

"Thank you so much Red Riot! I have to go now but I just wanted to say that you and your family look really happy and it's very cute!" at his final statement, the little boy runs off back to his friends as you and Kirishima are left dumbfounded with your mouths gaping open in shock. For several drawn out moments, the two of you stay like that until you finally process the situation in your heads and your cheeks begin to burn hotter than molten lava. It doesn't help that Ren starts clapping his hands happily as he smiles up at the two of you, pink remnants of cotton candy sugar littering the corners of his smiling mouth.

Despite being so incredibly embarrassed, you instinctively tuck your face into Kirishima's shoulder with a timid whimper to which he follows up with a laugh. What a wonderful thought. To be a part of your family, that sounds like the perfect life to Kirishima. He would do anything to see you every day, wake up to your sleeping face before he goes to gently awaken Ren. If he wants to, he can cook you breakfast but if you decide to cook instead, he won't complain. He'll only complain about how lucky he is to have you in his life and how beautiful you look in the act of taking care of him through your cooking. Maybe he'll wrap his arms around your waist from behind like in those cliche movies, it's cheesy but he knows it'll feel like bliss to embrace you so casually and lovingly. He'll go to work as you and Ren wave him goodbye from the doorway and when he comes back after an exhausting day, you and Ren will both be there to welcome him home with hugs and kisses, instantly reviving his tired frame. A simple life, a quiet life.

That sounds like paradise.

A second passes and you begin to feel his big, calloused hand lovingly stroking the back of your head, slightly pushing your face further into his shoulder. With some maneuvering, he has your face pressed into the juncture of his neck and shoulder, still petting down the back of your head as Ren crawls into your lap and cuddles into your stomach comfortingly. In no time at all, you were being cuddled by your two favorite boys.

"So this is what this feeling is," Kirishima whispers into your hair, which makes you look up at him curiously.

"What do you mean?"

By now, you were both staring deeply into each other's eyes, "This feeling whenever I'm around you," Kirishima clutches at the area above his heart, wrinkling his shirt in the process, "it's a want- no, it's a need to be with you and Ren," he leans down until your noses touch and the world disappears around you, "not as a friend but as someone more than that..." taking a strand of your hair he brings it to his lips and kisses it as his nose inhales your intoxicating scent, "I want to protect you and care for you and love you and see you every day, both of you. That is my wish," he looks you in the eyes again, "will you grant it for me?"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

how would you answer kirishima? hehe~

to me, timeskip kirishima, despite his insecurities, handles himself much better

and i also believe that he's a big romantic with a soft heart~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 3.4K 37
"๐— ๐™–๐™ข๐™–!" "๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™– ๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™™?!" Y/N made some bad choices as a teen and is now left with trust issues and a child. She juggles school...
1.8K 66 11
ใ€Ž โ™ก ใ€ Your son just is one big fan of the pro hero Red roit, so much that he can find him? The bonding between them just leads to you and Red riot ge...
15.9K 504 6
๐„๐๐ƒ๐„๐€๐‘๐Œ๐„๐๐“ ๐๐€๐Š๐”๐’๐๐”๐€๐ƒ ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ : ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ÿ [COMPLETED] sษชษดษขสŸแด‡ แด…แด€แด… ส™แด€แด‹แดœษขแดแดœ x ษดแด‡ษชษขสœส™แดแดœส€, า“แด€แดแดแดœs ส™แด€แด‹แด‡ส€ ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ You're a normal ha...
89.3K 2.9K 24
โ ๐–๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ? โž - ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡; a single mom meets a single dad after picking their kids up from...