𝑻𝑹𝑼𝑺𝑻 || 𝑻𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒂...

By NotSteve2

"ᴵ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒ ᵖᵘᵗ ᵃˡˡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵗʳᵘˢᵗ ⁱⁿ ᵐᵉ" 𝕊𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕥𝕠 �... More

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙿𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸 - 𝙰 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹 - 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝙸𝚜 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺 - 𝚁𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻 - 𝚁𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6 - 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚆𝚎 𝚆𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽 - 𝙰 𝙱𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗜𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 - 𝗠𝗶𝘆𝘂𝗸𝗶

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ - ɪꜱ ɪᴛ ꜰᴀᴛᴇ ?

732 32 5
By NotSteve2

2825 Words

Author Notes :

Glad to be back on wattpad. This is a remake of my previous book with the same title. Quite happy to be back writting this. Guess all that self motivation turns out to be useful,huh ?

Anyway, the plot is mostly the same with a few changes of part that I dislike. Let's hope that I still remember how to write properly. Though I wouldn't call my previous book "properly". To be honest with you. I thought that book was way too cliche. Screw me and my dream of wanting a way too ideal world.

Actually I couldn't even guarantee that this book would actually be better than the previous one. It's a remake so it probably should be. Probably. It would be a joke if this is way more horrible that my previous one. Curse my low self esteem.

Would this even get read at all ? My previous book barely get any read. Not surprised since I'm basically trying a new idea which is usually a bad thing to do when you're trying to get read in wattpad.

But I'm only writting to have fun. I didn't really enjoy the typical Rimuru story and would rather make my own. It's fun so why not. I would not do something that is not fun.

That's all I have to say. As usual

Hope You Enjoy It

"What do you think you're doing here ?"

It was our first and last encounter. To meet with her at this time. What should I do ? What is she even doing here ? That's bad , she could get sick.

Maybe I should do something. Yeah I should.It's not like we're going to meet again.Or at least that is what I hope going to happen. Reality sure is weird

I'm Satoru Mikami your typical everyday person that you can meet anywhere.

There is really nothing extraordinary that you can find here. It's not like I'm hideous or anything,but people found nothing interesting going on with my life. I'm just living a normal everyday life like usual.

Do I complain about it ? Not really actually. I'm past the point where I need to think about stuff like that. All I need to do now is work hard and hope that I land in a better paying job one day. It is boring,but that's what most of us going to do anyway or I'm just way too pessimistic.

I swear I'm not making any excuses or anything of sort. That's just the truth. Yup, that is the truth.

"Mikami, you're late... What excuses do you have this time ?"

"Nothing, Sir" At my usual response, he just sigh and let me enter the meeting. I'm usually a discipline person alright. This only ever happen once in a while.

Besides, i'm living alone now. Being late should be fine. Do you know how hard it is to live alone ?

I couldn't just relied on my parents all the time. They would lecture me for hours if I do so. They would compare me to my brother whose life is way way better than mine.

Though that just means i got my brother to take care of my parents so everything is good. Call it a benefit or whatever you want for me to be getting such a great brother. Less burden for my life.

What is a burden now is this meeting. That damn Tamura. There is no need for you to flirt with your girlfriend here. Focus will you ?

Damn you're making me feel jealous. To think that my junior would betray me like that. One day he's single and another day he somehow found himself a girlfriend.

And......

The meeting finally ended without me knowing it. Typical everyday life.

"Senpai !" Tamura shouted. Jeez there is no need for you to shout here right ? We're only 3 meters apart.

There he goes, bursting through the office floor with that joyous smile of his. How does he still have that much energy after that meeting ? Oh right, he's busy flirting with his girlfriend.

"What do you want to talk about ?" I asked. Noticing his girlfriend behind him, I gave her a nod.

"Senpai ! Do you know any good restaurant around here ! Well you see... " He fiddled with his fingers, with his face filled with a shade of red.

This jerk... Do I look like someone who goes to such restaurant so I can torture myself even more ? I'm pretty sure this guy just want to flex his girlfriend to me. I'm 100% sure about it.

"Nope, I know none at all" I answered. What do you expect from a guy who ate instant ramen for dinner.

"Aww.... Oh right ! Senpai, this is my girlfriend."

"Good to meet you. My name's Miho Sawatari. I always saw you every morning,but I guess this is the first time we ever talk."

Miho Sawatari. She's quite popular around here. She's a new staff here who's around the age of Tamura. The best part is, she's quite a beauty herself. That's why I'm surprised when I know that they are going out now.

She's only ranked second in the tier list of the best girl in the office. Don't ask me regarding the topic of who made the tier list. That's a company secret.

"Mikami Satoru. I see you're the girl that Tamura here chosen. You're quite famous you know especially with the story of you dating the manager or Mr Kizakuru from the sales department." I decided to tease her a bit. Take it as a revenge.

"Eh ? O-okay ?"

Jeez why are you the one who's nervous now. Maybe I really am bad at lighting up the mood. I thought it was a good idea to tease her a bit,but now her face just turns into a tomatoes with her eyes watering up a bit

Maybe I didn't consider her feelings very well,but still... Am I really just a crappy comedian ? People do tell me to either stop doing that or at least make it funnier.Remind me to never make a joke at a meeting presentation ever again.

"Don't worry, he's just having fun with here. Right Senpai ?" He quickly gave her a pat on the head. What a smooth move. I envy you. Share your natural charm with your senior will you ? Urghh... I wish people like this would explode out of this world. I really do have a crappy personality.

"Hahahah, sorry. I can't help it you know ? Is that all you wanted to do ?"

"Ah, yes. Actually..."

"Umm, will you please excuse me." A sudden voice appear from behind us.

The voice that is as soft as a cloud. it's so soothing. Such a gentle tone.That's the voice of...

"Kurosawa-san ! You scared me a bit." Sawatari-san said as she open a way for her.

"Thank you..." She thanked us with a bow.

This office is really small,huh ? There is barely any place to walk. Well to be fair, we're kinda blocking the corridor.

As she walk past by us, I could even smell her wonderful scent that is coming from the perfume she uses. Citrus or flower ? Meh, who care, it's not like I understand perfume. I'm a type of guy who picked whatever perfume that is the cheapest in the store.

Though she really is beautiful. As expected of the number #1 ranked girl in the office. Her beauty is unmatched.

She seems so perfect. Cute , beautiful with her long, straight, soft and silky silver hair. I bet your hand would just slide through those hair with ease. Those white and fair skin like the snow itself and her face ? Is an explanation even needed ?

At college she would also ranked first everytime no matter what. I knows her a bit since we actually went to the same college,but she's way to perfect that I couldn't even dare to get close to her.

"Kurosawa-san ! Good afternoon. " Greetings after greetings that came to her face. All she need to is just a nod and that would satisfy them a lot for the whole day. What kind of sorcery is this. Her charm sure is scary.

She is the definition of a perfect girl and no one could say otherwise.

So... Why ? What are you doing here ?

•••

Another typical day. To think that this is what I would do everyday for the rest of my life. Where does my dream of becoming the prime minister went to ? Oh right, it was crushed to pieces during high school days.

Uhhhh stop remembering those depressing day. There is a lot of horrible memory. It felt like it was just yesterday.Honestly it wasn't as bad as I thought it was,but still...

"Senpai ! See you tomorrow." There he goes just bursting out of the office even though it's raining outside. Sharing umbrella with Sawatari-san... So this is youth. Enviable.

Unlike him, i would always walk home alone pretending to be a chad when I'm not. Nope, not like I need any significant other in my life yet. My youth is just starting. Yup, I'm gonna walk home, open the door and embrace the loneliness.... That sounds terrible.

"*Sigh* , I'm hopeless."

As I walked home, the rain is getting heavier with each time passing . Pretty much everyone already rushed back to their home.

Everyone except her

When I saw her there, I thought to myself. " What is she doing there ?" It's raining and she just sat there on the bench without any umbrella and just letting the rain gushing through her. Wouldn't she get sick if this continues ? She doesn't seem like the type to purposely miss work so that's most likely not her intention.

Should I check on her ?

She's clearly not waiting for anyone there. She just sat there as if contemplating her life choices.

Should I even get involved with her ? She barely knows me to begin with. I don't want to intervene if she doesn't wanted to,but....

I couldn't really leave her alone like that.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not going to play the prince role here and be the one to save her so she would owe me favour. I have some dignity and pride as a man so I wouldn't do that. That's one of a common way to get close to someone to begin with.

Besides, we barely ever interacted at all. We might work in the same office,but it's not like we work in the same department so that's the reason.

Even if I help her now, I bet tomorrow won't be different. She'll still be distanced from me so nothing will change. I'm only going to be remembered as someone who helped her.

Heh...as if she would remember me.

That's right...

Dark and thick clouds covered the sky. There is barely any light so the surrounding is very dark. Yet her identifiable figures can be easily spotted from a distance.

Though I might look calm on the outside, but inside I'm actually thinking.

What the heck am I going to do anyway ?

Should I share my umbrella ?

No !!! That's a bad idea. There is no way she would want to share an umbrella with a complete stranger and if anyone from the office sees me with her, I would be an easy target for jealousy.

Whatever, I just need to do what I need to do.

Or do I ?

I mean, I could just leave her like that and no one would know. It's not like I'm obliged to do so... Right ?

Umm...but....

Those glassy eyes,with a sad look on her eyes... She looks so fragile in the rain. A completely defenseless girl left alone in the rain like that...

I really couldn't let her like that, huh ? My conscience wouldn't let me it seems.

Fine fine... I'll do it.

" What do you think, you're doing here ?"

Her thought must be disturbed by something more important if she doesn't even realize me walking towards her.

As I stand in front of her, she shook her hair that is hampered by the water that her hair absorbed.

She slowly looked up to meet me in the eyes. Her sky blue eyes doesn't have the light that she usually has. It's dark, cold and wary. Anxious about something.

It's understandable if she's wary of me. The idea of someone you barely recognized suddenly approaching you during this rainy day would surely make you wary of them.

"Mikami-san... Is it ? Do you need anything ?" Her bright pink lips finally opened up. As I look even more closely, her eyes was really red. She just cried.

But , to think that she actually remember my name. Still wary and keeping her guard up, but at least she knows me.

To be honest, this isn't any different from the usual her in the office. She barely ever interacted with an opposite sex as far as I remember. It's probably to ward off anyone who's trying to confess to her since she actually got a lot of it.

"Nothing, I'm just wondering what are you doing ? Wouldn't you get sick ?"

"I'll be fine. Thank you for your concern. Now, would you mind leaving me alone ? I could use some time alone."

Is she stupid ? Why would she wanted to stay in the rain like that ? I really don't get it

Her voice... Though it doesn't bare any hostility in it,but it sounded so tired. Maybe I should really leave her alone. Prying any further would really make her hate me.

She probably has something she doesn't want to tell others especially a strangers like me. She has her own reasons and I don't have any rights to probe it. Guess that's it.

" I see. Very well." I answered.

She's persistent. Trying to adviced her any further would only leave a bad impression. Not that it matters since we barely ever talked anyway,but being despised by her would be bad for my reputation at work.

Before that, let's just do one last thing.

"Here take this. You'll need it more than me." I said as I handed or more precisely forced the umbrella to her hand.

"Eh ?"

"Your book there. It would get wet if you don't cover it, so you better use it and go home." Before she could speak I turned around, leaving her alone.

"Ah, wait..."

Her soft voice that is covered by the rain couldn't be heard anymore. I don't care at all. Nothing is going to change. This meeting is just the wheel of fate turning.

Let's hope that she would actually use the umbrella. I would feel bad for leaving a girl alone like that out in the rain. Me helping her is only for my mere self satisfaction. Nothing more.

I would not ever interact with her ever again and that is fine. That what happened usually anyway.

That's what I thought at that time as I hurriedly went home.

•••

<<< To Be Continued >>>

Tensura Nikki

Side Story

Today question is :

What do you think of Mikami Satoru ?

Tamura :

"Mikami-senpai ? I think he's a great guy. Very hardworking. He's my role model. I couldn't do anything without his help."

" Though he's bad at making jokes."

"Miho-chan, there is no need to say that."

"It's true though."

"Miho-chan ! He could hear you. You're shattering his pride !"

Sawatari :

" I think he's decent. Our first encounter wasn't exactly the most memorable one though. "

"Aww, Miho-chan. He's just trying to tease you. There is no need for you to be embarrassed about it."

Kurosawa :

"Mikami-san ? I don't know what to say. Now, could you please turn off the camera..."

Mikami Satoru:

"Why do I have to give an opinion about myself ?"

"No reason, just do it senpai."

"Fine... I think I'm a honest guy with a lot of manly pride. I'm not hideous or anything and actually I look pretty decent at best. I'll always do my work properly. I also think my love for elf is justified because..."

"We don't want to hear that. Cut !"

"Oi, wait !"

•••

Afterwords :

Please do tell me what do you think of this re-write . A lot of changes is made since I didn't like the previous one very much.

I think my writting kinda improved. It's either that or it's just my standard that has drop so low. Why do I think it's the latter. Oh God... Me and my low self esteem strikes again.

Though what I'm a bit dissapointed in is actually the amount of words. I used to wrote like 5k + words and even 10k + words,but now it's only 2,5k+. To be fair it's only the prologue and I wrote this in one day. Let's hope I still can write a long story.

Anyway,please do wait for the next chapter. It's going to come sooner or later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80K 2.4K 21
Upon Izuku's sudden death he is reincarnated in another world - as a fox or rather a kitsune. The world is full of fantastic beasts - dragons, demons...
199K 7.2K 40
(spoiler warnings for vol 12 of the lightnovel for Tensei slime) Danmachi x TSSDK A country loses its king, and another gains a final boss. Having...
46.1K 876 13
Hello Readers, Welcome To, The world of Chaos and beauty Re:Zero x Rimuru Thank you for joing I hope you'll enjoy the story..To all the awesome peopl...
995 44 11
Purple hair, Purple eyes. Diva, a simple game character suddenly finds herself in reality. No longer bound by simple code, but having the potential t...