Love without commitments

By lishaghosh

They love each other but won't be committed. to know more peep into the story. More

1. Love without commitments
1.Character Sketch
2. College
3. She is cute
4. Party night
5. Trouble
6. Spending Time.
7. Half Truth
8. Bonding
9. Past Revelations
10.
11. Manik is evil
12. Understanding each other
13. Nyonika's story
14.
15. Regular routine
16. Angry nandu
17.
18.
19. Proposal- Part 1
20. Proposal -part 2
21. Prank went wrong
22. Loving her
23.
24.Two answers for a question.
25. Long Drive.
26. Manik is a Sweetheart
27.
28.
29. Naughty Manik
30. Romance
31.
33.
34.
35. Tough decisions.
36. Concert
37. His Calmness
38. His Love
39. Epilogue Part 1.
Note.
40. Epilogue part 2
41. Epilogue part 3

32.

819 69 23
By lishaghosh

Happy Reading Guyss.....

Manik called the butler to bring coffee for both of them. She found him lost in his thoughts "What happen manik, is there something is bothering you ?"

Manik held his hands together and rubber her palms "Yes, Wo actually We are going for a concert to France, So i was thinking of booking your tickets along with Us. Please take your leave. " Nandini frowned at his words and said " You know It is not possible for me to take leave. I am just an intern and Interns cannot apply for leave. And my placements are at its peak. If I leave i single Mail, I am screwed. " 

Manik's hold tightened and finally he lost his cool, "So what yaar leave the damn internship, I don't give a shit. I will search for you. And about college, you leave that on me."  

Nandini : Manik, Are you crazy, you are telling Nandini Murthy to break the damn rules. It's not happening . 

Manik shouted on her "NANDINI , You are telling me to leave you alone and go."

Nandini flinched at his voice and said taking her in a tight hug "Manik, tell me one thing Why are you going there ?"

Manik : What , Concert I told you yaar.

Nandini : So you are basically there for work Manik. You will be busy with practicing with your friends. They are your besties Manik, give them time equally. I am always there for you.  Yes off course I will miss you but work is more important. 

Manik, you haven't experienced long distance relationships right, let's do this . It will be fun. You will miss me , call me , we can talk on nights on video calls. Let's Enjoy the phase manik rather than sulking on it. 

Manik was listening to her every words carefully and he pouted cutely " What if I loose my calm, I get angry, I will break someone's bones, Who will be there to calm me down the way you do !!"

Nandini laughed at him and she opened her pendent and made him wear it . This is mine and it will calm you down. Whenever you are angry look at my picture , call me if possible I will talk to you. Think about our happy days. 

And after that also if it doesn't works Punch that person hard. 

His eyes widen in shock listening to this and both laughed at their talks. She further said " So when are you guys leaving, all set ?"

Manik nodded in no resting his head on her lap and caressing her belly inside her top "NO, I will message Cabir to book the tickets. I was waiting to talk to you. But Nandu I will miss you." 

Nandini ruffled his hairs lovingly and said  " Me too Manik, but it will increase our love once you are back." 

Manik : Ok but this is the last time I am going alone, after this You are following me and am  I .

Nandini : Ok My cute monster.

Manik : Hey I am not cute, I am hot and sexy.

Nandini : Ok My cute, hot and sexy monster.

Nandini was continously caressing his hairs when she heard his even breadths . He was fallen asleep. She kept his head on the pillow and covering him with the blanket went down to prepare something for the dinner. She knew how much Manik loved her food. 

She went to the kitchen to see 2 butlers making some veggies. She called them "Kaka , Kya bana rhe ho , Main help kar du. Aap mujhe ye do I will prepare the mix veg, Aap chapati bana do . Kaka mithe me kya hai, Sewai bana deti main." 

(Kaka , What are you preparing , shall I help you ? You do one thing, let me help you with the mix vegetable , you prepare the dough for the chapati . What are you preparing in sweet ? Lets make vermicelli.)

She started making the food , she was a very friendly person with everyone, they were having fun in the kitchen. Kaka was telling her about his family their happy times, in this mansion. It was 8pm when Nyonika was back from office. 

She kept her bag and asked the butler for water. "Oo What a pleasant surprise, Nandini Welcome home dear. So what are you doing in kitchen , its not needed beta. Come sit with me." 

Nandini went to her and smiled hugging her dearly "No aunty , wo I have to head home today, I have some work. I came to meet manik , in the evening he is asleep. So i thought of preparing something for you guys." 

Nyonika teased her "Acha , it seems Manik loves your food. Nice , My son has changed a lot Nandini , and he has changed for good." 

She blushed at her words and after 15 mins she bid her bye not before writing a pink note  for her Manik. She went to her room and stuck it on his mirror and ran out. 

Note : Love you manik, kiss you . Enjoy your dinner and miss me . Byee Good night ." 

She went out to find a driver waiting for her "Mam , Nyonika mam has told me to drop you home. " 

She nodded and sat inside the car. She reached home in 10 minutes and found Navya already home. She rang the bell when Navya opened the door and jumped on her 

Navya : Nandu , I missed you, We are almost out and don't get time to catch our talks. I have lots to tell you. 

Nandini smiled at her excitement and said keeping her bag on the couch "Yes navya, Lets eat forst, I am really very hungry." 

Navya : Tera Monster teko aaj ane kaise diya ? (How did your monster left you )

She chuckled at her words and said " He was sleeping so I left, I have some assignments left and a file to complete." 

She went to freshen up as today they will catch up a lot together along with work. They had their dinner peacefully, And she called her mother talking to her about the day . She was lucky to find such good friends here in college. She always thanked her ayyappa for this and prayed for their well being. 

Done with the update guyss.

Few words for Manik .

Thankyou lovelies.

Lisha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 13.1K 22
This is short story. Based on our favourite couple Manan . In these story there are many twists and turns.
46.8K 3.5K 11
Hi guys this is a short story of our favourite couple manan . This story is about how manan fall in love and support each other in their hard times...
93.8K 9.8K 26
Peep in to know more...
159K 13.3K 59
A cute love story of 2 people who are pampered and spoilt to no extent by their respective. What happens when their destiny brings them together. How...