Silence in New York - Book One

De Sicilian-Sensation

https://twitter.com/SicilianMafiosa _______________✏ “It really is a beautiful piece” he murmured before disa... Mai multe

Welcome & Warning!
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~
~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
~Chapter 37~
Important Authors Note
~Chapter 38~
~Chapter 39~
~Chapter 40~
~Chapter 41~
~Chapter 42~
~Chapter 43~
~Chapter 44~
~Chapter 45~
~Chapter 46~
Thank you & Book Two

~Chapter 8~

121K 4K 447
De Sicilian-Sensation

Is something beginning to slightly simmer between Salvatore & Adriana? =O

Another one of Adriana's dresses in the media section. #leadinglady #justwriteit

"When exactly do we get paid for this job?" Blake, one of the guys involved in the card game holdup asked his friend a little frustrated. "I mean we did all the work and still nothing, we could've just kept most of it". His friend Joe shook his head in disbelief before responding. "I told you it would take a while, it won't be long just be patient alright?" He was frustrated with his questions. It was bad enough struggling with the fear and guilt of the crime they had committed against one of the most notorious families in New York. "You know if we took any of that money they would have found out and we'd be instantly killed so don't be ridiculous. We need to keep a level head. Remember this isn't just about the pay day, if we prove ourselves eventually we might become more".

The thought of 'more' excited Joe. All he ever wanted was more. He dreamed of joining a crew and having people working under him on the streets. That dream was still far away though and realistically he knew it. The card game was their first job and you do not get into a crew after just one measly first job.

Once Claudia dragged herself out of bed and made her way to the kitchen she felt the instant stab of regret for leaving her bed. She was exhausted and hung over but the sound of coffee grinding coming from her kitchen made her crave a cup instantly. "Is there any way you can make me a coffee without the grinder going off?" Claudia asked stopping at the couch and wrapping herself up in the corner of it. Clearly she knew there was no way coffee was coming out of their automatic coffee machine without grinding the beans prior.

Adriana handed her an espresso and sat with her opening her mouth and letting a huge yawn escape. "Let's have a cappuccino a bit later today, I think if I have milk right now I'll vomit" she informed her shooting down the coffee like it was one of the many shots from last night.

"Don't think I forgot our conversation from last night either" Claudia began with a twinkle of excitement in her eye. Oh she remembered everything and was determined to torture Adriana with all the information she had willingly exposed. Adriana shook her head and mumbled something incoherent under her breath before Claudia cut her off. "You're actually considering pursuing an older guy?"

"I'm not pursuing anyone Claudia, geez I don't even have his number I can't exactly call him up and meet him somewhere. Last night was a coincidence, we were just at the same place at the same time, nothing more"

"But you said he was hot? Hotter than Christopher?" Adriana felt like face palming as she let out an exasperated sigh, her friend was hard work! "What would I know Claudia, I was clearly drunk last night. Ok I'll admit Salvatore is attractive, I'll give him that. Don't ask me in what way though, I really can't figure it out. My hormones are probably just stupidly excited after he bailed me out of jail ok? I mean what girl wouldn't fantasise about a strong Italian stallion whisking her away from a dangerous situation and taking adv-" she stopped immediately. "What in the actual fũck Adriana?! There are fantasies now. Holy hell I don't even know what to say".

"What we should actually be talking about is you and Damien" Adriana suggested turning the tables, she had had enough of this pointless conversation. "Booty call or relationship material?"

"Ugh I have no idea! I'm ready for a relationship Ade, but with Damien, I don't know" she thought firmly how she wanted to say her next few words, she did not want to sound harsh but she could not think of a better way to say it. "He has no personality"

"Ok wow, don't hold back now" Adriana laughed lightening the mood a little. "I know it's terrible" Claudia continued, "but honestly we've been out on a few dates now and I'm trying really really hard to connect with him but he has no hobbies or interests. For Christ sakes I asked him what his favourite sport was and he told me he's not into sports... Like what guy says that?" By now Adriana was almost literally rolling on the couch laughing, Claudia was suddenly going off on a tangent about men and sports and contemplating if he was gay.

"The fact that I was so desperate to get a conversation flowing with him that I stooped to sports, well Adriana, you know how I feel about football so let's not even go there!"

"Oh Claudia, you got another pretty boy with no personality, surely you've hit a record now right?"

"I'm going to end up reverting back to booty calls just out of desperation".

"Salvo, have you found out anymore?" Giacomo asked requiring an update for the boss. Salvatore let out a frustrated sigh "so far no one is talking and the money doesn't seem to be moving yet. We have our guys on the streets watching who we think may be involved but until they change their routine and meet with someone out of the ordinary we don't have anything real to go on yet". This was not what Giacomo needed to hear, information like this was absolutely useless to the boss and would only infuriate him. "That's not good enough Salvo. You know I can't tell your father that. Ci deve essere qualcosa?" He shook his head once more, "purtroppo per ora no. But Giacomo I know there will be a slip up, these boys were young and stupid. For once let's be patient". Patients was not even Salvatore's style, he was rarely if ever patient himself. Something told him though this time patience was the way to go.

Adriana and Claudia found themselves getting ready to paint the town red again on that Sunday night. Claudia's brother had tickets to a particular event night happening at Marquee, being unable to attend he gave them to his sister with a warning to be responsible but still have fun.

"The girls will be here any minute Adriana, are you ready?" Claudia asked referring to her work colleagues. Adriana stepped out of her room in a blue Victoria Secret ruched one shoulder dress. It clung to her body in all the right places accentuating all the right curves.

Marquee was just as busy as the previous night if not busier because of the hip hop guest DJ. The dance floor was crammed with people bumping and grinding appreciating the music in the club. The ladies initially started downstairs taking shots at the bar from a very attractive bar tender who Claudia was shamelessly flirting with, with the help of her wing woman Tracy from work. It did not take the ladies long to loosen up enough to hit the dance floor. They continued from the dance floor to the bar for about an hour or so until they realised so many ladies had caught whiff of the attractive bartender that practically everyone was waiting at the bar waiting to be served by him.

Adriana noticed that tonight the staircase leading upstairs was open to the public and from what she could see there was far less commotion going on up there. She leaned into Claudia was now wrapped up with some unknown guy dancing. "Claudia I'm going upstairs to get drinks. Do you want another vodka redbull?" She nodded appreciatively and flashed her a big smile.

There he was. Sitting smugly on the couch nursing his whiskey with his hand on a blonde woman's thigh with her hand teasingly on top of his stoking his knuckles seductively. His hand was so far up her thigh she thought her vagina was going to devour it. 'Arrogant asshole' Adriana thought to herself. She had no idea why seeing Salvatore in this position suddenly aggravated her. She knew she really had no right to entertain these thoughts and feed them on but there they were, dancing through her mind like some cruel game.

Without realising it at first, Luca had spotted her. Their eyes met and instantly she knew he had caught her out staring. Almost instantly her gaze dropped to the floor and she strode purposefully to the bar. She hoped Luca would not alert Salvatore but had a very good feeling there was no way in hell that was going to happen.

"Two vodka redbulls please" Adriana ordered the moment the bartender came over, she was on a mission to get the drinks and evacuate the area immediately. When she felt a hand on her shoulder and a body shuffle to her left side she swallowed hard knowing it was him. "Hey" Salvatore's voice sent chills down her spine. Instinctively she flicked his hand off her with her left hand taking a step away from him. He chuckled slightly knocking back the remainder of his whiskey and leaving the empty glass on the bar. "Is that how it is hey?" Adriana rolled her eyes before giving him a stern look, "why don't you go put that hand back up that woman's dress?" Just like that Adriana spat out the words. They came out so boldly and full of spite shocking him completely. "So this is you jealous then, interesting" Adriana flicked her straightened hair back and widened her eyes at him. "Oh please. That's ridiculous" but even as she said the words she did not believe them herself. She was jealous, very jealous. Salvatore moved closer to her closing the distance between them completely. He noticed her two drinks had just been served and decided to help himself to one of her glasses drinking back some of her vodka redbull. He scrunched his nose making a funny face before placing the glass back down, "what the heck is that?" He asked unimpressed. "Vodka redbull"

"It's disgusting, just tastes like sugar. Who are you here with? That little boy again?" He joked trying to piss her off completely. "I'm here with my friend Claudia actually. Not that it's any of your business"

"I guess it's none of your business who's dress I put my hand up then hey?" His challenge caught her off guard. 'Why are we even arguing about this?' Adriana thought to herself now confused and a little embarrassed. He was right, it was not any of her business. "Have a great night" she quickly stated dismissing him completely and returning her attention to the drinks, she was about to pick them up when he grabbed her elbow pulling her a little stopping her from running away. "She's nobody" he confessed staring directly into her eyes trying to read her expression.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

369K 6.8K 50
Silence. "HUH?" He laughs aiming the gun at my head. "Does this scare you, babe," he yells with anger. My heart was beating so fast it felt like I wa...
1.3M 26.9K 45
"Stand up.", he said to me. "What?", I asked confused. "STAND UP.", he ordered slightly aggressive. I quickly got up from the bed and stood in front...
60K 1.3K 48
Emily is an African who fell inlove with the leader of the italian mafia Alessandro, it was not easy for emily , she went through so much trauma in...
2.6M 118K 61
Official Trailer: https://youtu.be/H3VQ9T8SkXY https://twitter.com/SicilianMafiosa _______________✏ Whispers in New York is Book Two of the s...