object shows oneshots!

By Stressball_Dorp

request in the page and look into it for more info! All art is done by me including cover art** More

request page: [CLOSED]
tb × gb●
leaf twins × gelatin (au)●
oj × paper●
yandere! bottle × reader●
Yandere! Four × reader
Airy × Reader
candle × reader
Fan × flinchy/ jumpy! reader
Four × bullied! reader
announcement:

pillow × reader (part 1)●

864 15 11
By Stressball_Dorp

"Best-friends" /r (romantic)
Minor fluff*

O/n = object/ name

Reader is shy

Requested by no one

Takes place before split in bfb
______________________________________

It was a nice morning where all the bfb contestants are taking a break from the challenges. Your team, death pact, we're sitting together in a group discussing about ways to prevent death.

The atmosphere was calm and everyone shared their thoughts and opinions. All except one.

Pillow.

Pillow was a weird one.
Instead of giving ways on how to prevent death, she talked about things off topic..

"So, I was thinking, each member of our group can look out for one team and then we'll know when someone is about to die and we can save them" Black hole suggested. "Hmm..that's good" pie remarked. "Who else agrees for this method?" Pie ask. Everyone raised their hands except pillow.

"Umm, pillow? Do you not like this plan? Or do you have something else in mind?" Remote asks. "Yes, I do!" Pillow says in an energetic voice. "Care to share?" Tree asks. She clears her throat before speaking. "What if..." She pauses. "We just use black hole to suck up contestants for an advantage during the challenges?" She finishes. She explained it like there was nothing wrong with what she said.

(Sorry I made bh have a face!!!)

Everyone stared at her, some in shock and some annoyed. "Wh- huh??" Black hole spluttered. "Pillow, I don't think that prevents death. If anything, it just causes it" remote says in an responsible tone. "Yea pillow, and your intention doesn't even connect to our discussion" tree says.

Pillow looks down in sadness and everyone else continues to discuss. You felt bad for her so you pat her back trying to comfort her a bit. She notices and smiles at you feeling something weird.

-in the hotel-

(Your pov)

You go to your room feeling tired after sitting outside having a team meeting for strategies. You jump to your bed lazily and landed with an 'oof' sound coming out of you. You say there for a small few seconds before you heard a knock on your door.

You didn't expect anyone to call for you so you were confused. You got up and opened the door to someone unexpected. It was pillow.

"Oh, hey pillow! You need something?" You ask. "Nope" She said popping the 'p'. She walked past you and into your room and started looking through your stuff. What?-

"Umm, I don't mean to be rude but what are you doing?" You ask shyly. "Nothing, just anything best-friends do" She says in the same happy tone. You were confused but you didn't complain. Whatever floats her boat.

You closed you door and sat on your bed while you watch pillow go through your sketch book. You felt embarrassed and wished your art impressed her. "Wow o/n, your a really good artist!" She exclaims. Her praise made you blush bashful-ly. "Th-thanks.." you utter.

"You know, you're really quiet. Why is that?" She asks still flipping through the book. "I dunno..I guess I'm just awkward?" You shrug. You kept staring at pillow not feeling invaded while she does what she's doing. It was weird but you didn't mind.

"I'm sorry about what happened earlier by the way" you say implying the team disliking her ideas. "It's alright. Not your fault anyway. I'm not that affected by it. They're not my friends afterall" Pillow says plainly. "Thanks for comforting me though.." She said. This time, her voice was soft and slow. "Your...your welcome" you say slowly.

"Y'know, besides Liy, I think you're the only other person who saved alot of objects from death." She says. "The team doesn't see that and I think you need some appreciation." Her voice was so sweet towards you. She gave you a compliment and your heart beat grew fast at this.
.
.
.
She stopped at one page. It made you nervous if she was judging you. You started to think of all the possibilities of her thinking negatively about you and talking bad about your skills.

"O/n?" She calls out. "Y-yes? " You nervously answer. "Is this..me?" She asks as she walks towards you and holds up a page.

At that moment, you wished you had never existed.

It was a page with several drawings of pillow. It was all pillow with different powers and in different styles.

And worst of all. You drew her with you. Holding hands.

You were beyond embarrassed and you were sure it was clear.

It was a drawing that you've forgot about. What makes it worse was that it was an old one and your skills weren't as good.

"Uh, i-its- um." You stuttered while rubbing the back of your neck. You didn't know what to say. "I-im sorry! I'm not a creep I promise" you blurted. You had to make sure she didn't think badly about you.

"I..I love it!" She exclaims. Your head jotted up as you blink in shock. 'What? She doesn't think I'm weird?' You think. "It's so good! I look so amazing! And I love you artstyle!" She looked at your drawing with stars in her eyes as you felt very flustered. You didn't know if she chose to ignore the drawing you wished you never drew or she didn't see it.

I mean, you and her. Holding hands? Dream on.

"Th-thanks" you reply not looking at her. You felt so happy that she liked your drawing. Getting compliments are rare for you.

"Say, why don't we have a sleep over?" She asks. You were confused but you didn't want to say no. "I mean, sure? That's what best-friends do am I right?" You say. She let's out a small chuckle. "Right" She agrees.

She leaves your room still carrying your sketchbook. 'Probably to bring her stuff' you thought.

She came back with her personal belongings but your sketchbook was not with her. 'She's probably give it back later' you thought. You liked pillow...she's the only one who notices your actual skills...you appreciated it...you appreciated it so much..

Pillow...she is a weird one...but not in a bad way...In a way..that makes your heart go after her.

-end or part 1-

A/n: hope you guys like this one. I think pillow deserves more love! So I made this. It's kind of like her just barging into your life but in in a way that makes you like her?? Idk help ;-;

All art is made by me*

Bonus:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.8K 552 18
{A collection of Lemons, Fluff, head canons and angst.} {These are all MHA one shots} I'll take requests ofc :) *still has updates*
3.4K 15 16
I'm still a middle schooler so don't rush your requests. I can't keep up with everything. Also my fluff writing skills are better than smut Which I t...
10.4K 142 10
A new object called Yogurt Cup has arrived in a strange new place called Goiky through mysterious circumstances, with no memory of how or why she got...
64.8K 793 44
I make x reader oneshots of objects. requests are CLOSED. i am beginner writer. like said in title, slow updates. 6/19/23 - #1 in battlefordreamislan...