College-uh Loves-uh

By perfect__scribbles_

A simple and a beautiful love story of two souls who were a Don in their college. Their life takes a sudden t... More

Intro
Episode-1
Episode-3
Episode-4
Episode-5
Episode-6
Episode-7

Episode-2

410 93 146
By perfect__scribbles_

Siva rushed inside Sam's room and found him whistling while styling his hair.

Siva: Dei! Seekiram kelambu da!

Sam: Ippo yen anna avasara padura?

Siva: Nee seekiram vandha-na namma kooda yaaru inimel roommate-ah iruka poranga-nu solluven-la?

Sam: Adhaan sonniye! Edho compress panna Anirudh-nu! College-la idhu varaikum yaarum apdi illa.... Naan kandu pudichikuven! Illana inniki night-uh paathukalam! Nee kelambu po......

Siva sighed. There was no chance in winning an argument with Sam. It was next to impossible.

Sam: Seri...... Priya akka nethu kooptitanga-nu sonniye? Enna aachu?

Siva: Adha yen da kekura!

Siva sighed and slumped on the bed tiredly like a kid. He pouted and continued saying burying his face on the bed.

Siva: Naanum seri edho solla vara-nu dhaan call panna-nu nenachen! Kadaisila paatha andha compress panna Anirudh-ku inniki night shift aaguradhu-la virupam illayam! Adhaan! Andha theeya sakthi naaliki night inga shift aagumam!

Siva's muffled voice came out. His talk were actually like a complaint he was imposing against Priya.

Sam: Priya akka unaku call pannanga-nu nee gudhichi odumbodhey nenachen! Ipdi edhachum dhaan irukum-nu!

Sam said chuckling and turning to Siva who was pouting and glaring.

Siva: Dei! Modhala, Priya akka-nu solluradha nippatu! Adha niruthuna paadhi prechana over!

Sam: Aiyoo appa! Naan anni-nu sonna odane ivanga apdiye ushar panniduvanga! Aala paaru!!!

Sam said picking up his jacket and wore that above his plain black tshirt.

Siva: Po da, po da.....! Po da!!!

Sam: Nee poda!

Siva widened his eyes as if he was shocked and clutched his heart dramatically.

Siva: Indha annan-ai paartha po da endru sonnai?

Siva acted wiping his fake tears. Sam left a huge breathe through his mouth and said:

Sam: Uyira edukadha anna! Po da!

Sam whined like a kid. Siva simply walked off out of his room and left to college.

Sam grabbed his bag and rushed down. He grabbed his breakfast and started munching it. He soon locked his house and sat on his bike. He zoomed off to the college and reached there in sometime.

Once he parked his bike at his usual spot, he walked in having his bag hanging on his left shoulder and met Rahul and Suresh who ran to him.

Sam stood finding both the friends running towards him and said:

Sam: Enna da? Odi varinga?

Suresh: Illa da..... Inniki freshers-ah invite panni song paadanum.... Ready-ah?

Sam: Aiyayeee! Idhungaluku paada vera seiyanuma?

Sam asked Suresh and Rahul cringing his face. Rahul chuckled while Suresh continued:

Suresh: Vera enna seiya? Nee oruthan dhaan nalla paadura! Mathavanunga emathitu suthuranunga......

Suresh said eyeing Shravan and Prabhu who was at a distance. Sam chuckled to what Suresh said and continued:

Sam: Seri..... Paadalam! Seri Pugazh anna, Black anna enga?

Suresh: Avanga innum varla...... Inimel dhaan varuvanga pola.....

And suddenly, a lean guy, all fair and handsome, suddenly entered the group.

Person: Hellow! Evlo nerama koopduren? Oru respect illa?

Suresh: Dei! Yaara nee? Enna venum unaku?

Person: Yen thalaivi ungala koopduranga, vaanga......

Rahul: Dei! Un thalaivi enna periya ivangala? Peh da!

Rahul said with all attitude. The person simply glared at them and left.

Sam was simply ignoring all this and nothing went into his ears except for one voice which sounded wierd and sweet at the same time.

The voice: Deiii! Hellow! Dei thambi!

Sam and the boys turned to the direction of the voice together. And there Sam saw, a girl seated on a bike who actually looked like a rabbit.

Sam's pov:

I was simply staring here and there at the sky as the sky was all empty today. It looked a little dark and the birds too were not seen.

I suddenly heard a squeaky voice which actually sounded cute. First I thought maybe the person wasn't calling me, but the voice continued to scream. I turned to the direction and saw a young, cute girl seated on a bike and staring at us with her frowned eyebrows. She seemed new. As I haven't seen her anywhere around.

I didn't knew why but I scrunched my eyes and let my gaze trace her facial features. I found her lips moving and her large eyes were looking at us, No! They were looking at me.

I was back to the real world when Suresh shook my shoulder. I looked at Suresh and he said:

Suresh: Nammala dhaan koopduranga Sam..... Vaa....

Sam: Dei! Po da! Yaaru enna-ne therla! Naan laam varla.... Neeyum onnum poga theva illa.... Vaa class-ku polaam!

I said looking at that girl who was still staring at me with knitted eyebrows which were broad. Why am I defining her? I shook my head and simply turned when I again heard the same squeaky voice:

The voice: Deiii thambi!

I turned again and looked at her. She had her arm stretched pointing at me.

The voice: Dei thambi, unna thaan da! Vaa da!

I sighed feeling a little irritated. Who would like to simply go and speak without knowing who it is leaving all our works aside? Not an introvert! And definitely not me!

I, Suresh and Rahul walked towards them and I found the same lean guy standing next to the girl. 'So she was the 'thalaivi' he was addressing to', I acknowledged.

We stood infront of her. I stood exactly opposite to the lean guy while Rahul was beside me, infront of the penguin. Suresh stood at the end beside Rahul.

The penguin scrutinized all of our faces with her huge eyes and then she spoke:

Penguin: Oru noodles manda, oru spike-uh manda, oru pamba manda!

She said addressing to all of our hairstyles. I chuckled mentally when she said 'noodles manda' addressing Suresh's hair. It definitely looked like one.

Penguin: Senior-ah paatha vanakam vaikira palakam illaya?

She asked folding her baby hands to her chest and raised her eyebrows.

I wasn't simply acknowledging this as I was worried that it might get late for attending the class. Already all the teachers doesn't have a good impression on me. And attending their lectures late would be the worse.

Penguin: First-uh day annike late!

She said bringing be back to the reality.

Rahul: Innum class start aagalaye nga!

Penguin: Edhirthu pesuriya nee? Class start aacho illayo, nee ara mani neram munna vandhu class-la irukanuma illa?

The penguin yelled at him like a teacher yelling at her students. I must agree! Her angry face actually wasn't angry at all! But Rahul was actually afraid. He started crying.

Rahul: Sorry ka.......

Rahul stretched as he cried like a looser infront of her. She was a girl! That too she was out junior! I knew that long back by two points:

1. I haven't seen her anywhere in our college so she must be new.

2. Her height was smaller than mine so definitely she must be my junior and a fresher.

Penguin: Dha che! Aluradha nippatu!

The little penguin cringed. I didn't knew why I was standing there all this while! If I thought, I could've simply said her that I knew she was my junior and simply walked off from there.

But the fact is I was enjoying what was going on. It was actually very nice to get ragged by my junior who didn't knew that I was her senior.

Penguin: Eiii! Ellaam paeru sollu!

She said she first pointed at Suresh. He immediately folded his hands like kid and I cringed. That was actually too much! Too much for that little doll!

Suresh: Suresh, ka....

Penguin: Nee?she asked pointing at Rahul who was still crying.

Rahul: Rahul, akka..................

He dragged still crying. The doll hit her own forehead and then turned to me. And once when I met her eyes, a felt current passing through my body. My heart stopped beating for a few seconds. I didn't understand why my heart and body reacted that way.

Penguin: Paeru sollu!

She asked me angrily but nothing went inside my brain. Nor my ear. I was busily staring at her face. I could see her lips moving and eyes blinking rapidly. Her face was like a cherry as if she was angry.

But all of this suddenly got vanished when she pushed me by pushing my shoulder. For a minute I went silent trying to process what just happened. And once I understood, I stepped ahead raising my hand as if I was going to punch her, as my anger reached its peak.

Sam: Adichenna theriyum!!

She for a second jerked and leaned back holding the bike's handle for a support.

Sam: Mela kai vecha tension aaiduven paathuko!

I actually don't like people touching me. And especially, not girls! And that too if you push me intentionally like that, get ready to see the worst of me!

Penguin: Deiii! Senior-ah ye adika variya? Illa enna? Over-ah panra? College representative yaaru-nu theriyuma? En anna dhaan! Oru vaartha sonna unna apdiye suspend panniduvanga!

My mind went blank!

Sam MV: Naan solla vendiyadhu laam iva sollitu iruka?

I didn't understand what was happening! The student representative of the college is Siva anna! My brother! But it was her threatening me with this while logically, it should be me threatening her!

But I was having fun with the happenings. And I continued to irritate her:

Penguin: Deiii thambi! Enna mulikira? Naan laam area-la evlo periya aal theriyuma?

She said placing both her hands on either side of her waist and raised her eyebrows. And I should accept! That position of hers in those dark blue shirt with the blue jean and her straightened free hair made her look a little seductive.

But I wiped off these stupid thoughts out of my brain and replied back:

Sam: Yenga konjam keela erangi nillunga!

And I saw her jaw dropping. She looked stunned. And it was me who made her stunned. I felt a little proud of myself for doing that. I noted that her weak point was her height.

Penguin: Deiii!

She yelled at the lean guy beside her while threatened us.

The guy: Thalaivi yen keela eranganum? Avanga paavam!

Penguin: Deii! Avan enna kalaikiran da muttal!

She scolded the guy and I felt sorry for him. For getting stuck with this cutest devil.

Sam: Dei! Vaanga polaam!

I said and turned to enter the college while my boys too turned and walked with me. As I walked, I heard HER scream:

Penguin: Deiii! Un paera sollitu po da! Deiiii!

Sam: Solla maatene!!!!

I shook my head and screamed back without turning back to look at her angry face. Because I know, I would definitely crack up.

Penguin: Deii pamba manda! Paera sollitu po!!!

She screamed at the top of her voice. And I found some students present at the scene staring weirdly at us. This was so much fun than I expected.

I turned my whole body and found her standing on the ground with her hands on her hips. Her lips were twisted indicating me that she was angry.

Sam: En paera therinjika avlo aarvam-na neeye kandu pudichiko! Bomma!

I said walking backwards and simply smiled at her while she huffed. I turned infront again and walked in the college with a huge smile on my face.

That was a very good start for the year! I felt motivated! The fact that ne entering my second year of college with a huge smile made positivity float around me!

And the truth I was more excited was, everyday I'll be able to see that doll and start my day happily........

Continued.......

And here's the second part of College-uh Loves-uh!
The main leads have met each other, and should say that their meet was wierd! But get ready for lots and lots of fun and love!

Do comment your thoughts on this and do vote if you like it.

Let's meet in the next part
~Vaibhavi ✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

650K 14.5K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.1M 49.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
713K 43.5K 108
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...