The Challenge: Wattpad Edition

By Mash1400

Sixteen individuals will enter, but only one will come out victorious. Think it's you? It could be. Get rea... More

TCWE: Cast call/Tryouts!
CAST CALLS ARE CLOSED.
::RESULTS!::
::Meet the Contestants::
::Moving on In!::

::Human Pyramid::

78 6 6
By Mash1400

::QUICK AUTHOR'S NOTE.

Could you guys go on my page on my notice board and check the link I just posted, go on it and vote for 'BISHOP ANSTEY HIGH SCHOOL' It's a competition to help us with sponsors for our graduation, which is kind of like our prom, you know the fancy dresses & fancy dates etc, so help me out? & spread the word please!

- Maya <3::

- Back to the show-

The bus pulled up to a large grass field about twenty minutes later, and everyone piled out.

The sun was out and blazing down on everyone.

"Damn I'm hot." Akaiia sighed as she wiped the sweat off her forehead.

"Yes, you are." Dwayne chuckled as he rubbed his hands together.

She rolled her eyes as she moved away from him.

"Game weak son." TJ chuckled.

"Shut up man." Dwayne said as he flipped him off.

"Hello everyone!" Maya smiled as she approached everyone. "Hot as shit right?"

"YES, damn." Olivia said as she fanned herself.

"Moving on, welcome to your first challenge, and guess what." She smiled.

"What?" everyone asked.

"You're being split up into teams!"

"Damn." Tj groaned.

"Anyone want to volunteer to be a captain this week? Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. For every group challenge, there needs to be a group leader. You all are supposed to choose them, but since this is the first challenge, I'll do it."

"I was going to volunteer." Miles said as he slowly put his hand down.

"Well come on up here Miles, since you volunteered." Maya smiled.

Miles smiled and walked over to Maya who put her hand over his shoulder.

"Anyone else want to be a captain?" Maya asked.

TJ put his hand up, but she shook her head.

"Preferably a girl, since we have a boy."

The girls looked around, but no one's hand went up.

"How about you Mariah?"

Mariah nodded her head and she walked over to Maya, who put her other arm around her shoulder.

"You this is funny, you two are the guys we chose for the captains this week. And we already have your teams."

"I thought we were going to pick." Miles pouted.

"You thought you were going to pick?" Maya smiled, as she mocked Miles' accent, making him chuckle. "Not today sweetheart, anyway. What you do get to choose is your team name."

"Can I pick after I see who's on my team."

"Makes sense." Maya said as she nodded, "So first up on your team is, Symone."

Symone smiled as she walked over to Miles.

"And on Mariah's side, first up is Jason."

Jason walked over to Marian as Maya continued out calling the teams.

When she was done, this is how they stood.

MILES' TEAM

- Symone

- Dwayne

- Taylor

- Nicolas

- Laniya

- Daniel

- Akaiia

MARIAH'S TEAM

- Jason

- Imani

- Christian

- Olivia

- Marcus

- Joycelina

- TJ

IMANI

- Maya, why'd you put me on a team with Olivia? Damn.

JASON

- I'm not a team with Taylor. Sigh.

"Why are the brothers on the same team?" Marcus chuckled, looking at Daniel and Dwayne.

"One of the producers thought it would be funny."

"I don't find it funny." Daniel said as he rolled his eyes.

"Well, you aren't the host. It's funny from my end." Maya smiled, "Anyway, the loosing team is the one who votes off the weakest member from their team. Onto today's challenge. It's pretty simple. You just have to find a way to make a human pyramid, on top of that platform there." She said as she pointed to the platform in the middle of the field.

"What?" Mariah asked.

"Let me finish. It's a lot bigger up close, don't worry. So you all have to work together to make this pyramid, and you have three minutes to do it, and stay in that position. The platform is then going to rise, and if you're able to keep your balance for a total of ten seconds, you win. If both teams fail to kep their stance for ten seconds, then whichever team holds it longer wins, and their team is safe from elimination. Simple right? Questions?"

Almost everyone's hands shot up.

"Um safety, there's going to be a mat at the bottom, guaranteed that you fall, there are paramedics on set in case of anything, but I don't think anything serious will happen, anything else?"

"Would eight people make a good pyramid?" Jason whispered to himself.

"Not necessarily. I mean you'd have four on the bottom, three on the next row, but then only one on top." Maya explained, "For that you may need a ninth person, to at least make it two on top, and that's where our first guest comes into play. Let me welcome Mr. Jacob Latimore!"

Jacob ran up to the group and next to Maya, waving to everyone.

OLIVIA.

- EXCUSE ME. PAUSE. JACOB. AS IN LATIMORE, COMMA, JACOB? DAMN!

SYMONE

- I didn't know we were going to have guest stars!

TJ

- Shit, some of the girls drooling.

"Damn Olivia, you're dribbling." TJ chuckled.

"Shut the fuck up TJ."

"Ooh, feisty." Jacob laughed.

"Sorry." Olivia said as she covered her mouth.

"Well hello everyone, I'm here to help with your challenge."

"So you're going to be the ninth person?" Akaiia asked.

"Yup." Jacob smiled.

The girls began clapping while the guys groaned.

"So captain Miles, any team names?"

"Uh.."

"Mariah you too, any names?"

"If Mariah and I were one team we could've been the M&M's." Miles chuckled.

Mariah smiled as everyone groaned.

"Nope." Tj groaned, "What about Fly Dawgz."

"Really?" Imani asked looking back at him.

"Do you have anything better?"

"What about All starz, with a 'z'?" Dwayne asked.

"Eh." Miles shrugged, "Guess we'll use it."

"Damn right." Dwanye smiled as he puffed out his chest.

"Alright, Miles' team are the All starz, what about your Mariah?"

"How about the Hot Tamales?" Marcus asked as he chuckled.

"Why not." Imani giggled.

"The hot tamales?" Mariah asked.

Marcus and Imani nodded their heads.

"Uh, okay I guess."

"Alright." Maya chuckled as she clapped her hands together. "The All starz vs. The Hot tamales."

"I love it." Jacob chuckled. "Who's first?"

"Ladies first." Miles said as he smiled.

Mariah looked at him and smiled and shrugged.

"Alright."

"Let's go hot tamales!" Olivia shouted.

"I think if we wanted cheerleaders, we'd ask." Imani said as she looked back at Olivia.

"They're so spicy." Jacob chuckled.

Maya led the Hot tamales over to the platform, and like she said, it was a lot bigger up close.

Big enough for them to build a human pyramid, and enough space to fall down.

"Looks like fun huh?" Maya smiled.

"Yeah.." They all mumbled.

"It will be, trust me. Now like I said, you have three minutes, then I press this button and the platform begins to move upwards. There are inflatable mats all around it, and they're super comfortable, so if you fall, painless, hopefully."

"Hopefully?" Olivia shrieked.

"Calm down, that was a joke. Anyway, your three minutes begins.. now!"

The hot tamales climbed on top of the inflatable mats and made their way to the center, where platform was.

It was slightly slippery, but everyone got on it easily, including Jacob latimore who wasn't too far behind.

"This is fun." He shouted, excitedly.

"Alright, strategy." Christian said as he clapped his hands, "I think the heavier people should go at the bottom, and make it lighter as it goes."

"So you're indicating that all the guys should go on the bottom. And the girls on top?" Mariah asked.

Tj let out a chuckle, and she rolled her eyes.

"I didn't mean it in a perverted way you ass."

"We don't have time to complain you guys!" Imani shouted, "Let's start!"

"Let Marcus, Tj, Jason and Christian go on the bottom. Latimore's a little skinnier so he can go on the second level, along with myself and Imani." Joycelina explained, "Then Mariah and Olivia can go on top."

"That would be a weird pyramid."

"Well we have nine people, and Maya clearly didn't think this through, so it'll be four, three and two." Joycelina groaned.

"I heard that!" Maya shouted from below, "Two more minutes!"

"My bad!" Joycelina shouted back.

"Okay, I'm on board." Marcus said as he crouched down.

One by one, everyone got into the positions, and just before their time was up, they had built a pretty stable-ish pyramid.

"Time's up!" Maya shouted, "Get ready for the fun part!"

She pressed the button on the remote in her hand, and the platform began moving.

It gradually began moving upwards, and the boys on the bottom found it hard to keep their hands stationed on the floor, as it was slightly slippery.

The platform continued moving up as Maya began counting down from ten.

Nine

Eight

Seven

Six

Five

Four

"I'm slipping!" Tj shouted, just before he lost control of his hands, letting them slide to the side and causing the whole left side of the pyramid to fall down.

He, Marian, Olivia and Joycelina went tumbling off the side of the platform, and one by one falling onto the cushioned mats.

"Well, at least the mats are comfy." Mariah chuckled.

"Dammit TJ!" Joycelina shouted as the platform began to decend.

"Six seconds, good job Hot tamales!" Maya smiled.

The platform hit the ground, and everyone got off.

"Enjoying it so far?" Maya asked Latimore who was sliding off the mat.

"Somewhat." He chuckled.

"Up next are the All starz! Your time to beat is six seconds, so get on up their and save your asses form elimination!"

The all starz team ran across to the mats and climbed on, then made their way to the middle, towards the platform.

"Your three minutes start, NOW!" Maya shouted.

"Okay." Miles said as he clapped his hands, "The other team had a pretty good strategy, putting the heavier people on the bottom, so I think that could work for us, only we try and hold it longer?"

Everyone nodded their heads.

"So, I think I should be one of the people on the bottom." Miles explained. "And you Latimore."

"And me and Daniel." Nicolas added.

"What about me?" Dwayne said.

"You'll go on the next layer." Akaiia said as she rolled her eyes, "Obviously you can't have five people on the bottom."

"But I'm bigger than half the guys on the bottom layer."

"Just do what Miles said Dwayne!"

"But-"

"Two more minutes!"

"NOW!" Everyone shouted.

"No! I'm bigger than Nicolas and I'm taking his place." He said as he got down on the floor.

"Dwayne!" Taylor shouted, annoyed.

"Just, pile up around him, we're loosing time." Laniya sighed.

One by one they all tried to build the pyramid around Dwayne.

"One more minute!"

Dwayne, Daniel, Latimore and Miles made up the bottom row, while Nicolas, Akaiia and Taylor made the second row. The last two on top were Symone and Laniya.

Nicolas was right about Dwayne, who could feel him shaking underneath.

Dwayne knew Nicolas was heavier, but didn't want to admit it.

"Time's up! Platform's gonna start raising, now!"

The entire pyramid was shaking as the platform began to rise.

Ten..

Nine..

Beads of sweat were running down everyone's faces.

Eight..

Dwayne tried to push up, to try and steady Nicolas's weight, but that just caused him to loose his balance.

Before Maya could call out 'seven,' the entire pyramid came crashing down, and everyone fell on the mats.

"Dammit Dwayne!" Taylor shouted.

"And the winner is, the Hot Tamales!"

The hot tamales jumped up and down cheering as the all starz walked back over to them defeated.

"Had fun?" Maya asked, looking at Latimore as he hopped over.

"Not so much with that half." He chuckled.

"Well, we're on our way back to the house now, so everyone get on the bus."

Everyone made their way to the bus, and Maya and Latimore waved as they got on.

In a matter of minutes, it was driving away from the field, and back to the house.

::Half an hour later::

The bus pulled up into the driveway, and everyone piled out and made their way into the house.

"There's a letter." Mariah said as she walked over to the main table and opened it. "Voting ceremony's in an hour. See you there!"

Numerous members from the All starz team groaned, as they knew they were all up for elimination.

TAYLOR

- I know damn well I'm not going home. Dwayne's ignorant ass should be the one going home.

DANIEL

- Love my bro and all, but he messed us up today.

DWAYNE

- I don't know what everyone ass upset for. It's one challenge, there's gonna be more, damn. Plus they can't send my ass home. I basically made up our team name. Man my ass safe tonight.

"Great job today." Miles smiled as he held his hand out to Mariah for a high five.

"Thanks." She smiled, giving him his high five. "I hope you're safe from elimination later."

"I hope so too." Miles shrugged as he put his hands in his pockets.

::An hour later::

The bus pulled up outside the house again, and everyone piled in, taking them to the voting ceremony.

It was another large house, and everyone was led outside to the back.

There was a huge pool, with palm trees everywhere, some torches were lit around the pool, and next to it stood Maya in a short yellow dress.

"Welcome everyone to the first voting ceremony, where you vote off the weakest player this week."

There was a collective murmur among the group.

"Today's challenge wasn't so bad, was it?" Maya smiled.

"Damn right it was." Olivia said as she crossed her arms and rolled her eyes.

IMANI

- Olivia so lucky she was on the winning team today, cause I'd vote her off in a heartbeat.

"Well, it gets harder from here so."

"Harder?" Jason asked.

"Yup." Maya smiled, "Anway, let me explain to you how this works. One by one, each member of the loosing team comes up to the podium here. There are cards with each member's name on them. You take the stamp here, and put it next to who you think was the weakest member of your team, and who you want to vote off. Then place it in this basket here. I'll go through them, and one by one I award everyone with one of these necklaces. Each week you stay, you receive a different one."

"A necklace?" Tj asked.

"It's kinda like those shark tooth kinda necklaces? Except each week you get a new one. Whatever you decide to do with it is up to you."

"So y'all couldn't get us no gold chains and shit?"

"TJ shut up before you get your ass sent home." Imani snapped.

"Whatever, damn."

"Thank you Imani. Anyway. Since the Hot Tamales won this week. Here are your necklaces." Maya said as she held out a bag.

Mariah walked down and took the bag as her team cheered.

"All starz. It's time for you to come and vote."

One by one, each of the members walked up to the podium next to Maya, read the names, stamped the name of the person, and put it in the basket.

When they were all done, there was silence among everyone.

Maya then took the cards out, read them, then put them back in.

"Alright." Maya said as she picked up seven more necklaces. "The names I'm calling this week are in no particular order. So first up, Captain Miles." She said as she threw him a necklace.

"Thank God." He smiled.

"Nicolas." She said as she threw him one.

Nicolas smiled.

"Symone."

"Laniya."

"Akaiia."

"Taylor."

Jason smiled as he watched her catch her necklace.

"And who do we have left?" Maya smiled.

Daniel and Dwayne looked at each other and groaned.

"One of y'all going home today, and it's by a unanimous vote."

"Damn." Dwayne chuckled.

"Damn indeed." Maya chuckled as she looked at Daniel." Catch."

Daniel caught it, then looked at Dwayne who's smile faded.

"Really?"

"Sorry Dwayne, but you're going home."

"Really? All y'all voted me off? I could have been the leader of this pack! Well fuck all y'all! Dwayne. Out!"

DWAYNE

- All these bitches wanna vote me off, but no harm. When all their asses loose, I'll be the one at home laughing my ass off.

Yall aint heard the last of Dwayne !

Well that was something.

Join us next time to see who goes home next.

I'm your host, Maya.

Later everyone.

Continue Reading