Boboiboy: Tales from the Yggd...

By Nerizys

Originally made so I can make Boboiboy and Elementals content for my own indulgence. It has changed since the... More

Meaning behind 'Ori'
Best Soccer Shootout with Gopal
Shenanigans/Incorrect Quotes
[Fallen Genesis AU] Feathery Trouble
[Elements Seperated AU] First Meeting Treat

Of Eden (part 1)

335 20 4
By Nerizys

When Halilintar opened his eyes again, and saw the cold dark space surrounding him, he knew what happened.

First, came the panic, as he realized those chains are here. He had been taken away from Boboiboy once again.

Then the fear, as he learnt of Kira'na's plans. What would happen if she has full control over him? What would she try to do?

If she managed to capture his master and get her hands on the other elements...

Will she become another Rektak'ka?

He hoped what she said hasn't made it to Fang's head.

Even if he cannot move and is trapped in this blade, he will do all he can to stop the 'granddaughter' of his previous master.

It's ironic really. Over a hundred years ago, he had stood by Satriantar's side, giving it his all to help her win her battles.

And yet here he is, wanting her granddaughter would fail.

He understands Kira'na's pain and loss all too well, but he can't understand why she would resort to such actions.

The chains pull at his arms and legs, wanting him to give his power.

But no matter what happens, he'll resist to the end.

They stared, wide-eyed as Kira'na raised the sword containing the lightning element into the sky.

Thunder falls down, and when they look back, Kira'na had already gained the power of Voltra.

The ordinary heard the sound of lightning tearing the sky.

But Boboiboy heard a scream, full of pain, but it didn't belong to anyone he could see.

He could feel himself physically and mentally falling apart.

It was just like that time... When Adudu captured him and tortured him with his fear. He could only lie there and watch.

Then he acquired his second tier power, and became the weapon for him.

No...
He can't let that happen again.
He can't hurt his friends again.

Like he had always done, he pushed all his fear and pain into strength, and broke free of his restraints.

Halilintar didn't hear himself scream.

As his consciousness faded away, all that remained was anger.

And from that same anger, Voltra woke up.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kaizo, despite the injury he had sustained, still kept going.

He couldn't believed his eyes when his little brother, Fang, betrayed him for Kira'na.

Why would his little brother, who would betray him for his friends, would turn his back at the very same friends he defied Kaizo for?

And then, when Fang told them his reason, he understood.

His friends are the cause.

That his little brother would do anything to protect them.

"A world without Borara, or Rektak'ka to haunt us... Isn't that better?"

But this is reality, nothing ever goes perfect.

Fate has a strange way of executing things.

And no one is safe from it.

A battle breaks out between the 2 sides, and it was pure chaos.

Despite being surrounded, the group stood their ground. Boboiboy accounted for numbers with his elemental split.

Even so, Kira'na has more troops at her disposal, and the injury in Kaizo's side isn't going to improve on it's own.

Although it's screaming at him, he cannot afford to be a burden. His senses are starting to blur, but he could still hear the argument between his little brother and his friends.

It's too late to feel guilty about it now.

Out of nowhere, shadows began to rise from the ground, like a tidal wave.

He looked back at Fang, to find him clenching at his head in pain.

And the shadows swallowed him up.

Except for the Gurlatan soldiers and Kira'na who was staring in shock, everyone simultaneously screamed Fang's name.

When the shadows let go, in his brother's place was a monster.

(Low-key symbolic but high- key Dark Souls boss transformation lmaooo)

Kira'na quickly got her composure back, thinking this must have been an ability she hasn't known about (she isn't wrong), she raised her blade and used the power of Voltra.

But when that lightning came down, it didn't touch anyone, anyone but her.

Was the elemental... going against it's master?

Everyone was shocked, even the beast that Fang transformed into stopped in it's tracks.

When the flash of the light settled and allowed everyone could see, standing in front of a (maybe not dead?) Kira'na was a boy with red hair, in his hand was the sword used to contain the power of Voltra.

And when he turned around to face them, they saw a familiar face.

Boboiboy's face to be precise.

Aside from red hair, different outfit that Gopal thought was badass and the glowing eyes, he was just like Boboiboy.

The elemental hero could only stare. By now he had merged back, hundreds of questions running through his head. It reminded him of the first time he lost his memory and attacked himself.

Is this a repeat of what happened? He hoped not.

But Kira'na was still alive, and somehow conscious. She tried to reach for the blade while the Boboiboy look-alike was idle, but was met with a powerful strike that slammed her to the side, pinning her to the wall with a 'few' thunder blades.

Seeing this, the beast tries to attack him, but in a heartbeat, he disappeared and reappeared in the air, striking down at the enemy.

What's more amazing is that he took care of the soldiers too, but would he go after them once he's out of enemies?

With Kira'na and the soldiers out, the mysterious person then went for the beast. The battle was intense, with red lightning striking everywhere, and shadows rising up every moment. By now the roof of the castle had been blown open, and dark clouds had gathered in the sky.

Lightning and shadows fly wild everywhere, practically impossible to escape. Kaizo, despite his injuries, still tried to stand.

"Boboiboy Gempa!"

Boboiboy transforms into Gempa, creating an earth wall to block the stray attacks, even so, the shadows are still flowing through and the lightning strikes is gradually destroying his barrier.

"Captain!"
"Don't worry about me! All of you run! I have a plan"
"But-" Boboiboy hesitated, Kaizo had already given him a scare when he suddenly fell asleep. He thought the captain was dead.
"I'll be fine, you all go on ahead"
He looked into Boboiboy's eyes, hoping to convince the boy he'll be fine.
"C'mon Boboiboy! Captain said he'll be fine! What are we waiting for let's go!"
The Indian boy grabbed Boboiboy and ran, this will be one of the rare times Kaizo's thankful for Gopal.

"I'm sorry Pang, Boboiboy. This is the only way"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

As the shadows were spreading, a barrier of energy appeared, stopping it's advancement. At that moment, they knew what Captain Kaizo did.

Boboiboy fell onto his knees, tired, traumatized, and in a lot of pain. How could this happen?

Gopal, Y&Y and Qually could easily see how much this has been weighing on him, and they know how he feels.

Suddenly, Boboiboy felt arms wrapping around him, when did he start crying? And saw his friends hugging him, he hugged back, letting more of his tears fall.

They stayed like that for a while, no words needed. Then Qually remembered the fruit.

"By the way Boboiboy, I brought this!" He handed the fruit to Boboiboy.
"Okuat fruit?"
He takes the fruit and inspects it for a moment
"Do you think it'll be okay? Afterall, when I activated Beliung..."
Ying placed a hand on Boboiboy's shoulder
"You have us here with you, if anything happens, we'll be there" She gave him a smile
With his friend's reassurance, he takes a bite, and collapsed.

Upon his awakening, he finds himself in a dark place, a near empty void. He finds a bunch of wilting flower that trails into a path. As he follows the path, the flowers beneath also looked livelier and abundant. Then, he finds a person kneeling in field of flowers, that person being no other than Boboiboy Duri.

The person turned around, their eyes met.
"M- Master? Why are you here?" He sounded... afraid somehow. What happened?

"Um, well, I ate the Oakuat fruit and suddenly woke up here"
Duri was silent for a moment, he looked down, Boboiboy made notice of the flowers turning red.
"That means... It's time for me to turn into Balak isn't it?"
Boboiboy didn't know how to answer that question. He still doesn't know what's going on here, but he can't bear to see the nature element so sad.

They didn't say a word to eachother, but they both sat down on the field, with Duri adjusting his position to a more comfortable one.
He had always seen the elements as part of himself, parts that made him whole. He didn't know when it started, but when he took the elements away from him, he felt his heart break into thousands of pieces. He still remembered their voices, their screams.

"Master... I'm sorry, I can't become Balak" Duri apologized
No need for explanation, Boboiboy already knew why.
"That person who looked like me just now... Who is he?"
"That's Abang Hali... He- He became Voltra..." Duri's voice hitched. Boboiboy immediately regretted asking him that.

"He's hurt, and scared. I don't know if I can be of help. I'm so sorry master" Tears started to fall. It was then that the elemental master did something no other masters have ever did, or never got the chance to.

He embraced the nature element, pulling him into a hug.
"Don't apologize Duri... It's not your fault. It's mine"
The element looked up in suprise, not expecting an apology.
"You don't have to call me master either. I have no right to be called such a thing when I couldn't help you guys one bit. So the person apologizing should be me"
Duri's eyes widened, he broke out of the hug and held Boboiboy's hand

"Please don't say that! You're the best master we've ever had! You let us free, be ourselves and even let us have our own lives! We couldn't possibly ask for anything better"
It was Boboiboy's turn to be suprised now

"We are in your debt master. I really wanted to repay what you did, but I can't"
They're both stuck here, they are all trapped here, in the darkest pits of their own emotions.
Boboiboy wished he could return to when everything was fine, when his dad was still here. Those days were better, he was still a curious little child, just living his life and having fun.

But if he had never met Ochobot, never met his friends... What would happen? His life has been turned upside down, sure, but what about everyone else?

If he was ignorant, he would still be innocent.
Duri represented his innocent side, and he was close to Halilintar, who represented his fierce side. When you grow, you became fiercer to protect yourself. Same can be said for Halilintar and Duri. Being the first to activate, the lighting element felt a sense of obligation to protect the others.

Wait, where are these memories and feelings coming from?

Was it from... Duri?
Was he showing him his memories?
If so, he might as well show him one too, the question is how to do it.

He saw a leaf appear next to him, he takes the leaf, and it was a memory. One about the time he was playing with the Mechabot and kept calling him Mimi.
"Duri"
"Yes master?"
"Here, I have something to show you too"
He handed the leaf over, and watched the reaction of the element. It was first a smile, then a laugh, a happy one.
"Wanna see more?" Boboiboy smiled, it felt like showing someone a photo album
Duri wiped away the tears from laughing too hard
"Yeah! But is it okay for me to see your memories like this?"
"It's just memories after all. It wouldn't hurt to show a few" Boboiboy noticed the wilting plants around has become lively. It seems to reflect the elementals's feelings.

After a couple more memories, Boboiboy suddenly remembered he was in the middle of crisis, passed out, his friends are probably worried out of their minds about him going into a coma.
"Don't worry master, you can just wake up now. I'll turn into Balak right away" Even though reluctant, Duri had seen how kind his master can be, and wished to repay the debt he had to him
"You don't have to if you don't want to"
"Yes, but you need my power right? I'm not afraid of getting hurt. I'm just afraid I'll hurt others" He said the last part rather quietly, but the elemental master heard it.

The power of Balak, the power to control plant life. Like any other powers, it's often used for fighting, however, there is a side that is often overlooked.

Healing

"Duri, you have the power of healing right? Instead of hurting others, let's heal them"
"Heal them?" Duri was confused. Sure he could use his herbs to treat injuries, but full on healing is a different matter entirely.
"Yes, heal. Remember that plant Api knocked over?"
"Yeah. We worked together to take care of it!"
"Not only it was a combined effort, you also healed the plant too"
He could see where his master was going with this
"I'm not sure if I can do it"
"Eh?"
"The truth is, I lost almost all control over my own healing"
Another obstacle has appeared!

After being used for simply destruction for so long, all healing ignored, the nature element had simply... forgot how to call up his healing. It was only done out of instinct.

"That's okay too"
"Huh?"
He wasn't there for Taufan when he became Beliung, and wasn't there to help Halilintar. He had to be there for Duri at least.
"I learnt how your healing works just now" He smiled, a warm and sincere smile that seems to brighten up the dark space around. He held a wilted flower up.
"Here, touch this and close your eyes" He did as he was told. And listened to Boboiboy recounting a memory. It was during New Year, when Boboiboy used his Hepta split to help Tok Aba with preparations. They tried to fool Tok with the lucky money, but Tok saw right through.

"Okay, now open your eyes"
To his suprise, the flower had become healthy again, blooming like it was freshly picked.
"See? You can still do it. And the conditions to use aren't hard too. We can still go through with our plan"
Now the nature element saw where Solar's intelligence came from

Duri looked down again, a single tear falls down. Boboiboy thought Duri was sad again, when he looked up, facing him
"Master... Please" He said, teary eyed, but regaining his hope
"Show me, that I can still protect those around me, with this power you helped me find again"
"I promise. Now let's go save our friends, together"
"Yeah!" Duri smiles, the dark space collapsed in a blinding light, but neither was afraid of what's coming next.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued...
Because the author saw that this went on for too long and should probably worry about it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.3K 2.6K 179
Just some szenarios about the elemental family and probably some random stories and little facts about my AU There are a lot of fluff but also chaos...
41.5K 1.8K 37
Just some oneshots of Boboiboy with his elements, friends, scenarios, AUs and etc. (Mostly angst so yea..) All characters used is from Monsta, I am s...
11.2K 119 3
*I DO NOT SUPPORT POM IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM. THIS BOOK WAS MADE TO LET PEOPLE ENJOY AND UNDERSTAND THE DESSERT AU STORY AND LORE TO CLEAR UP RUM...
1.3K 55 17
Tapops is now working together with a new organisation! How will this effect them? Read to find out! ❗️: Please don't steal my AU -there will be made...