A New Life

By jojoeyg

Darkness around him. He wakes up from his slumber wondering why he was here. All he remember was getting kill... More

Chapter 1: Where Am I?
Chapter 2: Friend or Foe
Chapter 3: New Friends
Chapter 4: Goku Black Going On A Date
Chapter 5: Incoming Tyrant
Chapter 6: Goku Black and Goku vs Frieza
Chapter 7: Gogeta Blue vs Goku Black Rose 3
Chapter 8: Pan's Training
Chapter 9: Pans New Power and Shocking Arrival
Chapter 10: The Tournament
Chapter 11: Block A
Chapter 12: Block B
Chapter 13: Block C
Chapter 14: Round 2
Chapter 15: The Finals
Chapter 16: Jessi's Surprise
Chapter 17: A Chance
Chapter 18: Bulla's Training
Chapter 19: Gozu's Wild Adventure
Chapter 20: The Arrival of Baby
Chapter 21: Goku Black vs SSJ 4 Baby Gohan
Chapter 22: The Power of Fusion!
Chapter 23: A Universe 0 Candidate
Chapter 24: Saiyan Showdown
Chapter 25: Christmas Fight
Chapter 26: Turles and Gozu Bonding
Chapter 27: A Very Cold King
Chapter 28: Turles Daycare
Chapter 29: Shallots Saiyaness
Chapter 30: A Brotherly Fight
Chapter 31: Prison Planet Pt 1
Chapter 32: Prison Planet Part 2
Chapter 33: Prison Planet Part 3
Chapter 34: Prison Planet Part 4
Chapter 36: Goku Black Purposal
Chapter 37: A Visit to Namek
Chapter 38: The Namekian Killer Part 1
Chapter 39: The Namekian Killer Part 2
Chapter 40: A Valentines Day Special
Chapter 41: Another Realm!?
Chapter 42: An Awkward Reunion/Fierce Battle
Chapter 43: Uub's Awoken Power
Chapter 44: Wrath Of The Dragon
Chapter 45: Otherworld Chaos
Chapter 46: Training with the Grand Priest
Chapter 47: Emergency Meeting
Chapter 48: The Holy War Begins
Chapter 49: Plan B
[Finale] Chapter 50: The Final Showdown

Chapter 35: Fire Demon Goku Black!?

109 3 1
By jojoeyg

Goku Black was watching his opponent leaving. He then looks to see Goku coming to him.

Goku said "Hey you okay Goku Black?" Suddenly Goku Black punched Goku and sent him to a mountain. Vegeta yells at Goku Black on why he did that. But Goku Black ignores it.

Xeno Vegeta said "The demon fruit may of been the cause of that transformation..he's probably not able to control it right thus his form is controlling him."

Xeno Goku said "But how can we get him back to normal. He's too strong Vegeta.." Xeno Vegeta grunts as he wished he stopped GB from eating the fruit.

Xeno Vegeta said "We just fight till the end clown." Goku Black looks at the time patrollers as he points his finger at Xeno Goku as he shoots a fire ki ball at him. It was very quick but Xeno Goku dodges it barely.

Zamasu said "GB if your in there then I need to tell you to control your power! Fight back!"

Demon Fire Goku Black said "He is unable to hear you..so your dealing with me. He won't control this form. Unless I am still in him." Zamasu got mad and punches GB in the face.

Zamasu said "You damn monster.."

Fire Demon Goku Black said "Wow that was suppose to hurt?"

Goku was out of the crater. He also thought of a plan to try and win this battle. It might be a risky and bad decision but it seems he needs a little help. Goku teleports to Vegeta.

Goku said "Vegeta I need you to help me with this. We need to get GB's wife."

Vegeta said "Are you crazy!? You really think the human harpy can get him back to normal."

Goku said "It's either that or we kill him."

Vegeta said "Gr..fine I'll buy you time. But hurry and find Supreme Kai." Goku nodded as he went to find the supreme kai. Goku Black suddenly notices Goku leaving and was gonna try and find him but Zamasu made sure he didn't do so. He kicked him in the head. Goku Black was sent flying a bit. Xeno Goku and both Vegeta's charged at Goku Black and all they could do is stall for some time.

Meanwhile●

Goku teleports to supreme kai's location.

Shin said "Goku?"

Goku said "Look I need you to send me back to the present. I'll explain later."

Shin said "Well okay then." He grabs Goku hand and teleports him back to his timeline as Goku quickly teleports to Jessi location. Jessi was holding baby Gozu. Goku suddenly appears in front of Jessi.

Jessi said "Ah! Oh hey goku. You surprised me." Goku suddenly grabs Jessi arm gently and teleports both her and Gozu with him back to Supreme Kai's world.

Shin said "Wait Goku why is Goku Black's family with you?"

Goku said "Look I will give you a brief summary. Goku Black ate a demon power fruit and now he has some transformation that's making him be out of control. And now we need Jessi. Jessi could be the only way to saving Goku Black." Shin nodded as Jessi was feeling scared as she didn't know what's going on as she kept Gozu in her grasp. Shin takes all 3 of them back to the timeline of where Goku Black and the rest of the warriors are at. Goku then teleports her and gozu to the battlefield.

Goku said "I'm back!"

Vegeta said "Good now get his attention!'

Jessi said "W-Why is husband acting like this." She watched as Vegeta got blasted in the face. Goku Black was about to blast Goku next but Jessi stepped in. Goku Black looked at her and the child.

Goku Black said "Your familiar.." his eyes then see Gozu as his eyes widen as he hold his hand out as a ki ball suddenly appears. "No...I can't...that's my son.." Goku heard Goku Black.

Goku said "Come on GB fight it!" Goku Black sees Jessi come closer as she holds his hand.

Jessi said "Come back to us darling. Fight it and come home." Goku Black suddenly drops his ki blast and suddenly falls on the ground. He was out cold. Jessi panics as Gozu starts to cry.

●Meanwhile●

Goku Black suddenly wakes up in some dark pitch place. He looks around wondering where he was.

Goku Black groans "Where am I?..." Suddenly a demon appeared in front of him.

Demon said "Your inside your mind."

Goku Black said "Why?" The demon looks at him.

Demon said "Because you were fighting off my control. I had to do something to prevent that. Now we are here."

Goku Black said "I want to leave.."

Demon said "Well I can't let you do that. I am here because of your foolish mistake of eating that fruit. Now I'm taking your body and soul and making into my new body." Goku Black got mad as he went to power up but he couldn't. The demon laughs. He punched Goku Black as Goku Black was on the ground coughing a bit of blood. "Your weak. Your gonna suffer so much and see first hand on the first two victims of my killing spree." Goku Black sees a screen showing Jessi and Gozu trying to wake him up.

Goku Black said "No...your not gonna hurt them.."

Demon said "Oh but I will.." He smirked as he charged at Goku Black. He used his fist to go a big hit but Goku Black suddenly grabs his arm. "What the.."

Goku Black then turns into the fire demon form. The demon suddenly notices how he was able to transform.

Goku Black said "I will end you...you won't kill my family nor my friends..but I will kill you!" He screams as he powers up fully as he used a big energy ball as he used his body as a weapon and used up all his energy to kill the Demon. The demon screams and curses at Goku Black.

Demon said "CURSE YOU MORTALLLL" Suddenly Goku Black opened his eyes and woke up. He sees Jessi and Gozu crying as he hugs them. Goku smiled happily noticing Goku Black was back to normal. It also seemed his transformation was now under GB's control now too.

Goku Black said "I'm sorry..."

Zamasu said "Don't be. Come on let's get your family home. We will find Fu next time. He's long gone."

Trunks said "It's best to do that."

Xeno Goku said "Well if you find anything let us know." He gives Trunks a button. "It will let us know if you need something." Trunks nodded as everyone went back to the present timeline.

●Present Timeline●

Trunks sees Mai as she ran to him for a hug as Trunks managed to get his balance as he fell on the ground as everyone smiled at the reunion.

Trunks said "Hey Mai it's okay don't cry." Mai suddenly hits Trunks in the head.

Mai said "You dummy! Never do that again! Next time I'm dragging you with me!"

Trunks chuckled "Sorry sorry." He smiled as he was glad she was safe.

Bulma said "Aww what a nice moment." Trunks sees his mom as he blushed embrassly.

Trunks said "M-Mom don't embrass me."

Vegeta sees Trunks happy as he crossed his arms but had a little smile.

Zamasu said "So what are we gonna do about Fu?"

Shin said "Until then we must wait and find out soon. We don't his whereabouts. Even the time patrollers are gonna have a long time to find his location. So best to say we must be patient.

Whis said "That is a smart idea of doing that. I'm heading off. Good seeing you all alive." He tapped his staffed and left.

Everyone went to go celebrate. Everything was peacefully again.

●Meanwhile...●

Fu hit the ground so many times wondering why he couldn't do his things perfectly. He sees his mother and father appeared.

Towa said "So we finally meet again son."

Fu said "Leave...I don't wanna talk with you two..you ruined everything.."

Mira said "We are trying to get you back to be with us. Stop this nonsense of an experiment and be with us and rule the demon realm."

Fu said "And how will that make me any happy! I did your little shit idea and I hated it. Uncle was being an ass and I had to teach him a lesson and I left. Now look at you. Begging for me to join your cause. Well guess what you can shove it in your-"

Towa said "Alright alright. We get it. But please son."

Fu said "No I'm leaving..to a place where I can truly belong." He leaves them by using his sword to teleport back to his base. Leaving a stun Towa and a pissed off Mira.

●Meanwhile●

Gohan was helping Pan study but also train at the same time.

Pan said "Dad I don't wanna be a nerd like you."

Gohan said "But Pan don't you want a nice paying job?"

Pan said "Your sounding like grandma" she sighed at him. "Can't I be like Mr. Piccolo and Mr. Rose."

Gohan said "Well yeah but how will you support your future family."

Pan said "Well it's not like I love someone dad! Plus school is boring. Fighting is way better!" Videl watched them. She smiled at how fast her daughter grown even if it was an accident. She saw the passion in Pan's eyes.

Videl said "She really got it from me."

Hercule chuckled and said "She really got her mother's fighting spirit just like her old pops did." Videl giggled.

Videl said "Daddd." Hercule laughs as they both watch Pan and Gohan train.

●In the Lookout●

Dende was concentrating as his eyes were wide open. He sense a strong energy. It familiar to him. Why was it so familiar.

Popo said "Dende are you okay?"

Dende said "No..get me piccolo now." Popo nodded as Dende stands up holding his staff. He heard his own kind screaming for help in his mind. He then foresees a big explosion and fire in his home planet Namek and then seeing a shadow figure walking through the destoryed homes. "It's a war.." Dende say as he opened his eyes and his vision was gone.

To be continued...

A/N: HI this is the author. I have been not feeling well lately and felt bad for not finishing this chapter earlier. But ever since my life has been very busy lately I'm doing the best I can. As for this story. I am finding more ideas. I'm coming to the conclusion that this story will probably end soon and I would love to do more DBZ stories in the future. So I hope you understand. But I will make more for you guys to read. I'm just taking a little break for now. Thank you for reading this book and even voting it too. I am surprised I see it come this far thinking it would be a failure of a story. But I am surprised you guys are enjoying it and wanting more. I am eager to make more in the future. All I gotta say is thank you. I'm surprised this story has been read to about 5k viewers. Honestly I'm happy to say that is a W for me. Well have a great Christmas and New Years and hope you guys are safe and stay warm if it ever snows! Bye now!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 8 7
It is Age 734. King Vegeta is watching over his son when a stranger comes to Planet Vegeta with news that he can reveal the future. In doing this, th...
722 49 42
An unknown being has entered Universe 7 and is now on a galactic rampage. It is up to Goku and Vegeta to go stop said being before it destroys all li...
10K 247 11
Universe 7 or more exactly timeline 21. Age 790. It's been 4 years since final defeat of frieza and things are back as it were with z fighters. But a...