Sinners' Kingdom #1: The Book...

By VeraNyx

Now Complete! *** It begins with sultry dreams, a shadowed apparition relentlessly seeking the sweet heat of... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84

48

5.6K 191 19
By VeraNyx

MAMMON

From the start, I never intended to go far. The thought of briefly returning to the shore to look for the lost blessed whip had crossed my mind earlier, when I followed Asmodeus around to see what he would gather for his offering to the witch, but I would slash my throat back open before I left him alone with her now. She had uncommon resilience if she could hold out for this long against his influence, especially when he was so determined to possess her, but it was only a matter of time before he monopolized her and left no part of her soul unmarked.

Fucking Asmodeus. This was why the three of us had banded together to get rid of him first, Leviathan, me, and even Ashaitan who never gave a damn about tactics before. If we had properly crushed him and he hadn't slipped away at the last second...

But that was in the past, and this was my second chance. I had known Asmodeus would be careless, leaving his back turned to me while he seduced the witch, so after summoning my other form, I had circled back to catch him when his guard was down. It couldn't have been more than a minute since I loped off, but he was already utterly absorbed in his game, the witch nearly naked in his lap as his hands roamed her body, hungry and greedy. All I had to do was stifle my aura — easily done — then approach and mangle him with one critical blow. I couldn't outright kill him without being certain his damned Shard wouldn't execute me in the same instant, but if I could just maul him fast and hard enough before the magical backlash struck me, I stood a chance. My regeneration was one of the fastest among the Seven. I could recover more quickly than him by far. Or to be safe, maybe I should unseal the Shard from myself to break the fatal link just before striking, but then couldn't he access to its power and strike back, prolonging the fight —?

I didn't realize I had returned to my other form until my fists clenched in the stiff grass, disturbing them with crisp crackles. I had crouched low among the tall blades, preparing to slink undetected as far as I could before the ambush, but when had my body melted back to this shape? I was strong no matter which form I took, and this two-legged one had its uses, but I needed my claws and fangs. Asmodeus was not to be underestimated in a fight.

So what was I doing, watching and growing hard as he rutted against the witch, his tail twining up her leg to separate her thighs? What was I doing, letting my hand pull back from the grass to drag down my body, until I held my heavy cock in my palm?

"Ah... Ah!"

"My sweet Sable. I can make you see. Every part of me belongs to you, love. Don't you feel it? This is yours, too. I'll give it to you."

"Ngh...! St... sto..."

"Stop? Is that what you want me to do?" He tipped her head back with one hand entangled in her hair, clawed fingertips gleaming in the sunlight. "If that's what you really want, why are you already so wet for me? Don't tell me I'm only imagining this."

My cock twitched in my grip when her helpless moan curled around my skin, carried on the subtle breeze. She was trying to keep from bucking into his hand that was now between her thighs, stroking and rubbing with slow, deliberate movements. I could hear every slick whisper, every shuddering moan, every broken gasp as he pressed harder and harder, fingers sliding along her inner curves and teasing her mercilessly.

"If you want me to stop, then say the word, my sweet. But you need to say it clearly so I can hear you. You're moaning so much I can't tell exactly what you mean..."

Fucking Asmodeus, playing stupid as he always did, infuriating beyond what anyone could bear. He was the youngest of us by far and the most ignorant, brashly disrespectful but gilding it with mocking elegance, always. I still remembered when he first appeared to us, not yet grown but already too slick with his words. We'd thought it was funny then, even endearing. Until we found out how easy it was for him to glide into our confidence and slip under our skin.

He was a liability and a threat even the times he didn't mean to be. I couldn't afford to let him run rampant. I had to cut him down before he did the same to me, and I would do it now. This instant. With these claws. No hesitation.

So why was I stroking myself as I watched him thrust up against her? Why was a growl building in my throat as I bit back a snarling command to fuck her already? Why was there slick pre-come gathering on the tip of my cock as I watched him play with her endlessly, hands squeezing everywhere they touched as she writhed and moaned for more?

... The fucking Shard.

I didn't pinpoint it at first because of the painfully intense arousal hardening my cock, but a brief moment of clarity let me feel the thick pulse of pure need that uncoiled from around the Shard. From within my stomach, bonded to my flesh and power, it throbbed and sent a surge of hot, vicious need through me, burning up all traces of rationality, every ounce of restraint I had left.

I should have known something was wrong the moment I broke out of the temple prison. The signs had been obvious, after I succumbed and pleasured myself while watching Asmodeus fuck the witch from behind. That in itself wasn't unexpected since I'd always been prone to his tricks even at my best, but the explosion of power that came after, the overwhelmingly satisfying, addicting sensation of climax that layered on top of my own pleasure and drove me to insanity — I should have suspected it from the start:

My possession of his Shard did more than just anchor us together. It fed him to me, filling my body with whatever echoed through the connection and overflowed into my senses, entangling until I couldn't tell them apart anymore.

I hadn't planned on this when I took possession of his Shard. It had given me the explosive power I needed to break out of the prison spell the first time, but if I'd known the connection would gouge so much more deeply than that, I would have been more careful. I had to get it out of me, now. It was too dangerous. Not because it would kill me, but because I wouldn't even care if it did, soon enough. The Shard was too much of a liability, just like the rest of Asmodeus.

Yet my hand remained gripping my cock as it hardened, thickened. When the witch cried out, begging Asmodeus for mercy as he pumped his fingers inside her, my fingers moved on their own, playing with the cockhead and thumbing my slit until pre-come coated my palm up to my wrist. Now Asmodeus was moving her, forcing her onto her hands and knees so he could mount her from behind. He panted as he ground against her, so impatient he couldn't even wait to guide his cock inside her first, and the sight of him dragging her back when she collapsed on her arms made even more pre-come bead at my slit. I wanted to see her screaming as he slammed into her, stretching her until she couldn't take anymore. I wanted to see him pound into her so hard her breasts swung back and forth. I wanted to see him drag her back and forth on his cock while she was powerless to resist, her sweet pink pussy swallowing him again and again just like it had when I watched them the first time. I wanted to see the panic on her face when I drew close, my own cock in hand and ready to fill her holes, just like Asmodeus. I wanted —

If you had been there, imagine what we could have done. Me, taking her pussy. You behind her, your cock in her ass...

Unbidden, the memory of Asmodeus' taunts rose to the surface, sending a searing surge of hunger and lust so strong I almost came. But now, they didn't seem like taunts. Now they seemed like a promise too sweet to resist, begging me to join, begging me to fulfill it.

We could have filled both her holes, fucked her back and forth until she begged for mercy.

There was no power in Hell, Heaven, or any realm that could convince me to rip Asmodeus' Shard out of myself now. Not after this. Not after the sight of him sinking into her tight, wet heat with a thick groan burned itself into my memories. Not after the sounds of her whining and crying as he pleasured her clit with his tail wrapped around my half-healed throat, choking me until all I could think about was how good she would taste there when she came in my mouth.

Fuck. It was too late.

It was too fucking late.

Asmodeus had beaten me, and he didn't even know it yet.

But the bond went both ways. If he could do this to me completely unwitting, how much easier would it be to give back what he did to me tenfold?

That was how I justified it to myself. Revenge. It was all the paltry excuse I needed to jerk myself as hard and fast as I could, standing up as I dragged my palm up and down my cock with one hand while I squeezed my balls with the other. I touched myself exactly the way I liked it best, letting the pleasure spike so violently that my vision narrowed and all I could see was Asmodeus fucking the witch, and her sweet, heavy tits bouncing as he dominated her body with savage strength —

And over there where he fucked her on his knees, Asmodeus' entire body jerked as if he'd been struck by lightning, head thrown back and his mouth hanging open mid-stroke.

For the first time, I saw him speechless.

And that alone made all of this worth it.

But I was far from done with him, or the witch. It was time to close in on my prey. By the time Asmodeus recovered, I was already halfway to them, still stroking my cock as I held his stare and challenged him to react.

Do something.

I dare you.

Asmodeus was never one to shy away from a challenge. He didn't flee or hide as I approached, brimming with dark power and my tattoos swirling all over my body. As soon as he regained his bearings, he picked the witch up, forcing her up onto her knees as he yanked her arms back. She had calmed back down to relieved, destroyed little whimpers when he momentarily froze, but that was over now. No more mercy. Asmodeus began snapping his hips and burying himself in her with brutal strokes, and her sobbing moans intensified when his tail slid around her thigh to play with her clit again.

That dangerous, lethal weapon that had almost cut my head off...

Seeing him use it to torment her until it was gleaming wet with her come made my cock grow heavier. Hotter.

All I wanted was to sink into that sweet little body and show her what real pleasure was.

She didn't know I was here yet. I was no longer pulling in my aura since the plan to ambush Asmodeus was long-thwarted, but he had already worked her over so viciously that she was no longer aware of anything except the thick length tearing her pussy apart and the unbearable, endless teasing of the bud in front of it. Even when I stood right in front of them, she remained oblivious. Ah, but that was right. She couldn't see anymore, blinded by Asmodeus' carelessness.

I would take better care of her than he ever could, if she only gave me the chance. This woman possessed witchblood so strong that she could make the most ancient of magics sing. A dormant witch who only needed the right king to raise her to her rightful throne. This Sable whose soul was flooded with a scent so irresistible that all I wanted was to consume her and make her mine, every inch, until my scent stifled even the sign of Lilith that I could practically taste—

I would teach her why I had to be the one.

And she didn't need to see to learn that.

Asmodeus' robe was spread out over the grass, rumpled and tempting. I stepped on it without hesitation, still holding his stare as he flicked his tongue out to lick Sable's jaw. It changed shape when he reached her earlobe, becoming forked and swirling around it.

Then he smiled.

"My dear Mammon," he said as his strokes slowed to long, torturous thrusts, making Sable sob even harder. "What are you doing here? We're occupied at the moment."

My jaw clenched. "You already know why. Or do I have to remind you."

I didn't give him a chance to reply. My hand gripped tighter around my cock — and dragged, then squeezed the head with a twist so rough my knees almost buckled. Asmodeus gave the only response he could then. He jolted, practically seizing, and his head tipped back to reveal his bared throat. How easy it would have been to slice right through it like he'd done with mine... but all I could envision now was sinking my teeth into it, teaching him the lesson he'd never bothered to learn.

His reaction had driven his hips forward in the same motion, making him fuck deep into Sable with a surprise thrust. But even as she moaned again, overwhelmed by the cock owning her pussy so mercilessly, she twisted to the side in a vain attempt to escape. Her face was turned upward at the same time, sightless eyes filled with humiliation and panic as she searched for something she couldn't see.

"Mammon — Mammon is... ! Why is Mammon he—" Her voice cracked in fear, sending a predatory surge of hunger through my veins like liquid fire. So she finally noticed, did she?

"Yes, I'm here." My voice was little more than a thick growl. She shuddered at the sound of it. "And I'm here because I'm going to fuck you. I'm going to fuck you until I'm satisfied. I'm going to fuck you until you can't take it any more. Then I'm going to keep fucking you until you're in pieces."

Her face drained of all color as I raked my gaze down her body, admiring the slow bounce of her breasts as Asmodeus stroked in and out, ever so slowly. Her waist had the perfect curve to grab onto, and the tip of Asmodeus' tail flared to spread her lips so I could see her damp clit peeking out, glistening and begging for attention.

But she was far from the only one Asmodeus teased. He licked his lips as he fucked back into her and ground their hips together, making her cry out again. All the while, his red eyes never let my face.

"She's mine," he drawled, infuriatingly confident. "If you want her, you'll have to take her from me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 17.2K 20
My eyes open again when he pulls his thumb out of my mouth. I was staring at Thaddeus, wondering if he felt what I had felt. His gaze gave him away...
4.9M 31.1K 9
"I know you're a virgin but have you never been touched?" He asked, sliding his other hand down onto her leg. "What makes you say that?" Kat breathe...
1.6M 76.9K 81
| 18+ | Damian looked so different with his shirt off and a crop in his hand. He felt more real: no longer wearing the mask of the good doctor, he w...
3.6K 127 9
I can practically smell her arousal. Her wetness seeps through her cotton panties and I feel the heat of her on me. Fuck. She's panting, her head ti...