๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ณ ๐™ป๐š„๐™ฒ๐™บ || ๐š๐š˜๐š‹๐š‹๐šข...

By mamikevin69

Karate love in the Karate world. (Major updatesโ€ผ๏ธ) #2 elimoskowits #4 lapusso December 30th 2022 More

Characters
1| Karate?ยฐ
2| The dance chaperone.ยฐ
3| Cigarettesยฐ
4| GET UPยฐ
5| Sleepover?ยฐ
6| Phone sex..ยฐ
7| Punched in the heartยฐ
8| Tournamentยฐ
9| To many circles.ยฐ
10| Daniel LaRacistยฐ
11| Brothers girlfriend.ยฐ
12| Hard hits.ยฐ
13| To much punch.ยฐ
14| School Fightยฐ
15| Gone.ยฐ
16| Quitting Foreverยฐ
17| CSยฐ
18| Switching sidesยฐ
19| Recruits and Betrayalยฐ
20| Love or Hatered?ยฐ
21| The betยฐ
23| Lady crushยฐ
24| Vistorยฐ
25| Silverยฐ
26| New haircutยฐ
27| 7ยฐ
28| Rachelยฐ
29| Party On!ยฐ
30| Tournament Pt.1ยฐ
31| Tournament Pt.2ยฐ
32| Tournament Pt.3ยฐ
33| The Riseยฐ
NOT A CHAPTER
34| Cobra Kai Is The Problemยฐ
35|Baby Lawrence
36| Realizationยฐ
37| Sekai Taikai
38| The Boy.ยฐ
NOT A CHAPTER
39| The Take down Pt.1
40|| The take down (Final)
NEW ROBBY STORY

22| Grabriella!ยฐ

638 13 2
By mamikevin69

  "How would you think everyone would react with me joining?" Robby questioned as Avery played with his hair.

She shrugged, cupping his face and making him look at her. "If they say anything I'll have your back no matter what,"

  He laughed, a huge smile on his face. "I knew I could trust you the first time you defended me from your brother,"

  Avery rolled her eyes, sitting up while covering her bare breast as he kept eyeing them. "Round 2?" He questioned her.

"No my dad is about to get back, if he caught us even just cuddling poof your off to the streets." The girl chuckled.

Robby got up from the bed, putting his
  boxers and pants on. He stood there for a moment hesitant on what he was gonna say next, nervous and scared she didn't feel the same. "I..I"

  Avery looked up as she put on the rest of her clothes. "Iloveyou," Robby quickly mumbled under his breath. "What?"

"I love you." He sighed, sitting back down on the bed with head pointed to the floor. She smiled, seeing how nervous her boyfriend was to say the 'L' word.

"I love you too Robby."

His eyes widened looking over to see that now the girl was on the bed, he was quick to give her a passionate kiss. "Out."

They turned around, Mike was standing in the door frame eyes closed shut. "Out of my daughters bedroom, we had a deal Keene."

  The teenage couple laughed, Robby saying bye then leaving to his room in the house. "Should I install cameras around here?"

Avery shook her head.

  "Do I need to talk about "pregnancy's" and condoms, even the pill?" Mike yelled making sure Robby could hear.

"Ew gross! No dad." The teen covered her face in embarrassment at the old man's words.

  Mike rolled his eyes, "Does that kid have at least a decent pull out game? That's how me and your mom accidentally had you guys-"

"Out, old man"

  He nodded then quickly left, feeling embarrassed for even telling her that.

...

Robby's POV:

I sighed, putting my hand through my hair as I took a quick breather from skating.

After taking a few breaths I went to go and skate back home. "Robby." Sam LaRusso called out besides me, catching my attention.

Putting down a foot to stop the skateboard from moving and picking it up quickly. I rolled my eyes as she walked closer and
closer taking small steps.

It seemed like she was crying, and for what. Breaking my heart? The both of us seemed awkward, I didn't want to even make eye contact.

"I came here every day after you ran away, hoping I would find you." Sam hid her arms in her sleeves rocking on her heels.

"So what do you want?"

"I was really angry at you for what happened at the school. But believe me, I never stopped caring about you." Sam said.

"Never stopped caring about Miguel either." I rolled my eyes, should I really be talking to her about this? I have a girlfriend that I live with and already said the 'L' word.

"I know. I thought that..that was over but it was more complicated." Sam looked down at her shoes.

"There's nothing complicated about it. It's a choice and you chose, commit to one person?" Tears started to fall down her face which just made me even more angry.

"But that doesn't mean you have to make the wrong choice. You're a good person. My dad knows it. Your dad knows it."

I scoffed, "My dad also had a choice, and he chose to become a drunk loser who still hasn't figured out his own life."

"Now he want to make up for the lost time so he can feel better about himself? It's not gonna happen." I shook my head but Sam didn't budge.

"Please."

"Your dad is trying to change. Mine is too. If you could just come back, you could really help bring everybody together."

"That's all that I want."

I laughed while shaking my head, "Then it looks like I get to be the first person to ever tell you this." Sam mentally gasped, and I know she did by the change in expression.

"You're not getting what you want. I have a perfect relationship, try not to ruin that like all the others you have already."

Sam just nodded, stopping whatever she was trying to get me back at Miyagi-Do. "Okay."

"Just remember, this was your choice." Sam said like if it was gonna change my mind on everything. And with that I turned my body, leaving the skate park.

...

  "Holy shit! Gabriela I still can't believe your here." Avery yelled in excitement,
  forgetting everyone else were still sleeping.

Gabi giggled. Gabriella Gomez 14 and a half, also has a single dad due to a recent divorce, her and Alejandro Gomez, young father because of unprotected yk...are moving in with Avery, Pedro, Mike, and Robby for financial reasons.

  "Language." Robby rolled his eyes even if they couldn't see. "I didn't want to move but when my dad said we were moving in with you guys, let's just say I hurt his ears."

  Avery put the finishing touches on the light make-up she was putting on the
middle schooler. "Your like my favorite cousin ever, Archie and Veronica are too
much." She scrunched her nose.

"Yeah they are," Gabi fixed small strands that were poking out, getting up off the chair. " Eek! You guys are the best."

Robby sat up from the bed, fist bumping the little girl after she gave Avery a tight embrace. "I still can't believe Tio let's your boyfriend live with you guys while my dad and him get mad if I even talk to a boy."

"Whatever chismosa. Your gonna be late, we're gonna be parents and drive you there because we da best!" The girls raced outside to Avery's car just as the bus drives past, kids yelling out of it.

Robby was following after them with the keys in hand. "You have your schedule?" Avery questioned as the boy got in the drivers side. "Yup."

Gabriella's POV:

I said my goodbyes to my cousin and her boyfriend. "Your friends with Robby Keene?" Someone yelled into my ear.

Out of instinct I smacked them straight in the face, "I- im sorry!" Looking at the boy he was shocked, hand over the spot I hit.

"It's fine.." The boy sighed, he had a mop of brown hair some of it covering the front of his face. "Your new here clearly, never seen you here especially after Avery and Robby showed up—"

"You know my cousin?"

"Robby? Yeah—"

"No, Avery. How do you even know her boyfriend too?" I questioned cutting him off twice.

"They were both in my dads karate doj-"

"Who even are you?"

I stared at the brown mop headed boy with a confused look, noticing how nervous and inpatient he grew with the times I've cut him off with whatever he was finishing saying.

"Sorry I talk too much—" It was time for him to cut me off from my sentence now.

"I'm Anthony LaRusso."

"I was saying that I knew your cousin and her boyfriend from them taking classes from my dad at his dojo." Anthony finally finished. "Oh,"

I shrugged, "My cousin hasn't really filled me in on the whole mortal karate dojo war going on."

He smiled at me, did he think I was funny? Funny looking? "I..I was wondering if you had P.E first period." Was all he said, walking up the path to the school.

I nodded, quickly following after him noticing as boys hollered behind us. "I'm Gabriella by the way..if you wanted to know." Why was I being so awkward!-

"No! I definitely wanted to talk to you while wondering if your name was isaak."

That made the both of us laugh, walking to my locker to put my stuff away and then going to Anthony's to do the same. "I'm sure Mr what's his face will give you clothes sooner or later."

I nodded as Anthony opened the door for me, sliding through it right after. Now we are in the gym where lots of kids roamed around it minding there own business.

"Class! 2 laps around this whole damn place then get into lines against the sideline for basketball!"

Everyone did as asked.

"Why'd you move?" Anthony asked, both of us getting in line for team choosing in a bit.

  He seemed so interested in everything I was doing, fiddling with my fingers, looking around. "My parents got a divorce..mom wanted nothing to do with me."

"Why?"

  "Said i was a mistake, but hey now im with my favorite cousin and uncle! Including her cute boyfriend." Anthony rolled his eyes, losing me at the last part.

"What."

He shrugged, "I guess I just think Robby's over..rated?" My eyes widened, slightly punching him in the shoulder. "Ow!"

"And to think I was actually beginning to like you!" We laughed, the coach/teacher telling us to shut it and get into teams. "LaRusso over here!"

Anthony's friends called for him, "Talk to you later." He nodded and ran towards the group of boys.

'He was..sweet.'

°°°

The whistle blew.

"Ok, let's switch it up."

The coach looked behind him at a boy with no gym clothes but a dungeon legacies game shirt.

"New kid, get in there. We'll get you some gym clothes next week. You too Gomez!" He pointed me out.

"LaRusso, Thompson, You're in too." The boys nodded to themselves and got to there teams side. The black boy coming over to my team.

I gave him a nod and he gave one back, "Nice to know I'm not the only new kid around, can you hoop?" The Boy just nodded again and went to the middle.

Anthony and the blonde haired mop head friend of his talked to the new boy but it didn't seem friendly.

The whistle blows, everyone went around and I went next to the hoop wide open. The boy goes around Anthony the blocker easily and makes it in the hoop. "Nice!"

"I'm Kenny by the way." Kenny said as he fist bumped me on the way back to the people we had to block.

"Sweet, I'm Gabriella you could call me Gabi." He nodded.

Anthony got passed the ball and was gonna shoot, Kenny jumping up and blocking it but it ended up hitting the mop headed boy.

Kids erupted into laughter on the sidelines. "Hey! Break it up! New kid, get the ball!" Coach yelled.

I went to grab water and watched as Kenny and Anthony talked. Anthony yelled at Kenny for something he said. Quickly I ran over.

"Heyyyy, come on anth leave him alone we got a game to finish!" I smiled, sensing the tension between the two of them. "Yeah."

"Yeah, alright Gabi." Anthony handed me the ball and ran to his moron friends, I turned to Kenny.

He looked down. "You've got moves, but hey if their being rude just..ignore them" I looked down at his shirt reading it again, I forgot about that game.

"Cool shirt, used to play it all the time. Must have forgotten about it after I went to vacation!" Kenny was quick to smile, glad someone knew the game.

"Thanks. Can I get ur tag? If you still play of course!" Kenny put out his hands, I laughed at this.

Shrugging in response. "I don't remember my password, find my insta it's just GabriellaGomez message me there,I'll make a new one."

Kenny quickly nodded and smiled brighter, white rows of teeth showing. "Great, don't be a stranger!"

I chuckled, shaking my head and running away to get more water.

'She was..sweet.'

End of POV.
...

A/n
Always gotta introduce a new teenager during S4 for some reason💁🏽‍♀️

Love you pookie's💋 (the ones that read🤷🏽‍♀️)

-EP

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 2.5K 31
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
6.5K 181 19
Thirty years ago, there was a love triangle between Daniel, Ali and Johnny and after all the years they thought they had gotten over it and the only...
100K 5.8K 35
-๐…๐‹๐€๐–๐‹๐„๐’๐’ แดฐแต‰แตแต‰แต—สณโฑ '๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ...
62.8K 1.7K 70
Halley Larusso had the perfect life, amazing friends, loving family, good grades and money, what else could she ask for? Well, that's easy to answer:...