Bendytale-A new home, book 2

By darken_hollow

the second book to Bendytale-reborn, almost everyone is now out of the studio, everyone is happy, everything... More

time to break out!
Joey Drew will be found
Norman
Projections
outside
Sans
Runaway
Road trip time!
Road trip part two: electric boogaloo
Willow
The ink
Welp that happened
The elder
Bendy
Joey
close
Porter
one of the demon kings
Frisk
Nooooo Sammy!
A banjo
The projector and the goat
The Keepers
The savors
Willow and Audrey sitting in a tree
The return of Sammy
Willison
Alice and Flowey
the angel and the demon
Vents
To kill a demon
The end...?

Uncle Joey

6 1 0
By darken_hollow

"I heard screaming, are you okay Chara? Oh hey Frisk what are you doing on the ground?" Porter said, popping up from behind a wall.

"Fineeeeee" Chara growled looking up only with their eyes to see the happy lost one, for asking if they were okay, he was way too happy.

Frisk just nodded and gave Chara a sad but yet confused look as they helped them up from the ground.

"I think we should go together, it is quite a looker in the next room!" Porter said, pointing behind him.

Frisk and Chara nodded with smiles on their faces, and followed him and he was right.

There was a giant window overlooking what seemed to almost be a city, it was so very beautiful, Chara held their face almost right up to the window, while Frisk looked at it from further back to get the whole picture, they loved it.

But they knew they couldn't stay forever and so they went on looking for the gent workshop, to try and find everyone else.

__________________________

One thing Audrey wasn't planning on seeing in her sleep was the old apartment she and her mother used to go to almost every other weekend. She looked around remember all the time she spent here, all the stories he would tell when her mother had to work long shifts, watching the old cartoons, then her thoughts slowly started to turn to the darker side of this apartment, her mom talking about how her uncle was very sick and won't be around much longer, how he would cough for minutes at a time, how one moment he had just got done telling Audrey a story and the next he was sitting in his chair not moving or breathing, Audrey crying trying to wake him up, her falling asleep next to his old chair, her and her mother being the only two who went to his funeral.

Audrey shook those thoughts off, how was this place exactly like it once was? It had to be at least ten years since he had passed away. She went into the kitchen to see a familiar person washing dishes.

"Audrey, so nice to see you again, I thought you wouldn't be here for another hour! Guess you are like you take after your father though with that," Uncle Joey said turning to face her.

Audrey's smile slowly turned into a frown. How could he be here, she remembered him dying, so how could he be talking to her right now, unless don't tell me you're going crazy Audrey.

"Don't worry you aren't, I don't know how much time I have until you wake up Audrey," Joey said whipping his hands with a washcloth, "You need to head to the gent workshop, you'll meet some faces I think you and your friends be happy to see,"

"What do you mean Uncle Joey?" Audrey asked, wait was that her voice? It was so young just like when she was, when she was a kid...

Suddenly Audrey realized that she at least looked like and sounded like her younger self, how did this...?

"I tell you everything later, you should hurry, go walk through that door, you'll wake up," Joey said pointing to the door on the side of the kitchen.

Audrey nodded and walked over to the door and she reached up to open it.

"I'm sorry for everything," Joey said watching Audrey open the door and then leave through it.

__________________________

"Now children of the machine, there's been rumors of the ink demon returning, now as you know with the help if our saviors we defeated the ink demon many days ago, he is not coming back and the saviors aren't either, but I Wilson will always stay and protect all of you from any harm that might come." Audrey heard as she woke up.

"Two lies and I bet a third, so don't trust Wilson," Sammy said, swinging an ax over his shoulder.

"What... happened?" Audrey asked, standing up and rubbing underneath her eye on the left side of her face.

"You slept through an ink demon attack! Don't worry though Sammy was able to find an ax and then we ran away with me carrying you and Sammy carrying Bendy!" Willow giggled.

"I did what?!" Audrey yelled back, what could she have dreamt of to keep her from waking up from the ink demon.

That's when she remembered, talking to uncle Joey as she would call him. Even if they never were related by blood she always saw him as her father figure, even as she grew up and learned of how awful he once was to all of his old workers she could only think of him as the happy old man he was to her.

"Come on, I don't want to stay in the open for too long, we'll keep on pushing forward." Sammy said, already walking ahead of everyone with Bendy in one arm.

"Well guess we should go!" Willow laughed.

"Yeah guess we should," Audrey said before realizing she was holding something warm, she liked it though and didn't want to let it go.

Willow wanted to scream inside, a cute girl was holding her hand, okay, okay, stay calm, stay calm. Don't worry Willow, it's just a very beautiful girl who you think you like but maybe not, I mean you two had just met and you have had many crushes on and it always turns out the same with whatever girl she has a crush on laughing in her face. So why would she be any different than every other girl she had ever tried to love.

Bendy wasn't a big fan of being treated like a little kid, he wasn't some kid who needed to be taken care of and carried, he could take very good care of himself and could walk on his own thank you very much! But yet when Bendy looked into Sammy's eyes it felt like this wasn't for Bendy but instead for Sammy, well then fine Bendy will let you carry him!

__________________________

To Flowey's surprise and delight it only took around an hour two to set everything up, and while yes he wishes he could have done something else in that time and he was happy for being able to make more of a "friendship" with Alice. Being kind and offering ideas and such, everything that made Flowey's insides scream "NOOO STOP THIS MADNESS!" but made it easier to trick her, besides he knew this would be a whole lot of fun.

Before the two of them knew it most of the stuff for the table was done along with plates and such. Flowey was happy with his work. He was able to make it beautiful but yet he knew if he was to get on her good side he'll have to give her full credit for even his ideas which he hated but yet that was the only thing he could do. He had to be her "perfect little flower" or whatever she said how many chapters ago.

"𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔫, ℑ 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔴𝔢 𝔥𝔞𝔡 𝔞 𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔶 𝔰𝔲𝔠𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔣𝔲𝔩 𝔡𝔞𝔶, 𝔴𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡𝔫'𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔰𝔬 𝔉𝔩𝔬𝔴𝔢𝔶?" Alice remarked putting a finger on her lips looking at their work.

"Oh yes, this is quite beautiful, just like you. Say how about you go rest? I'll make sure that you stay safe!" Flowey said. This was perfect, he'll be able to plan even more, how he'll trick her, how he'll-

"𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔩 𝔦𝔣 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔬𝔨𝔞𝔶 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔦𝔱, ℑ 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔴𝔢 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔤𝔬 𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔤𝔯𝔞𝔟 𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔣𝔢𝔴 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰 𝔟𝔢𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔤𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔤𝔲𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔰..." The Angel said, lending her arm out for Flowey to climb onto.

"Well I don't see why not!" Flowey climbed up and sat himself in place, making sure that while his vines were tightly around her inky skin so he wouldn't fall off but he made sure they weren't piercing her either.

"𝔑𝔬𝔴 𝔩𝔲𝔠𝔨𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔦𝔰𝔫'𝔱 𝔞 𝔩𝔬𝔱, 𝔟𝔲𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔶 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔰𝔱𝔩𝔶 𝔟𝔦𝔤𝔤𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰, ℑ 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫 𝔯𝔢𝔪𝔞𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔟𝔯𝔲𝔱𝔢 𝔟𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔶 𝔬𝔩𝔡 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔭𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔰 𝔟𝔲𝔱 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔴𝔥𝔞𝔱 ℑ 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔞𝔟𝔩𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡 𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔥𝔞𝔡 𝔱𝔞𝔨𝔢𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔪," Alice said walking through the door.

"Just lead the way! I'll carry them with no effort!" Flowey chuckled.

"𝔗𝔥𝔞𝔱'𝔰 𝔴𝔥𝔞𝔱 ℑ 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔥𝔬𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔬𝔲'𝔩𝔩 𝔰𝔞𝔶 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔱𝔩𝔢 𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔴𝔢𝔯,"

And with that the two were off, getting everything the "Angel" was looking for. The Angel surprised how easy it was to have gotten the flower to her side, and the flower surprised how easy it was to have tricked the angel.

__________________________

Hi sorry that I haven't been posting I been supper busy so that's why I haven't been posting anyways here's the newest chapter! I am so excited to post the next chapter I been working on it since book 1! But yeah have a good day/night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 24 51
A girl called Roxana, who is a big fan of the Bendy franchise, planned a trip with her classmates to New York. The next day, after their arrival, she...
36.7K 1.3K 20
When your sibling Chara goes missing you fear the worst, but life takes a surprising turn for the better when they release the monsters trapped under...
307 3 17
Selena Smith was the one who gave Mr. Joey Drew the idea for Bendy and his friends. She wanted something new for her son, Adam, to watch. But she lef...
73.3K 2.9K 45
(SOME CHAPTERS ARE BEING EDITED BTW!!) I am cringe. But I am free. Sorry I keep deleting stories, half the times it's cuz loss of motivation, I don'...