๐™„๐™‰๐™๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐˜ผ๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ ; ๐™จ.๐™œ๏ฟฝ...

By kojinaaa

[ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ] ๐™–๐™™๐™Ÿ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š; ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—น๏ฟฝ... More

๐—œ๐—ก๐—™๐—”๐—ง๐—จ๐—”๐—ง๐—˜๐——
๐—ง๐—”๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—–๐—ข๐—ก๐—ง๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฆ
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฌ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฑ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฒ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿด
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿต
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฌ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฐ
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿณ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿด
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿณ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿต
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฌ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฐ
๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—–๐—œ๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ

๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ

2.5K 78 8
By kojinaaa

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝟭𝟬. 𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗖𝗛 𝗠𝗘 𝗜𝗙 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗖𝗔𝗡
──── 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟭,𝟱𝟱𝟳

❝ 𝗦𝗢𝗥𝗥𝗬 𝗚𝗨𝗬𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗔 𝗜𝗦 𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗟𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗦. ❞

──── 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙍𝘼𝘾𝙀 𝙁𝙄𝙉𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙔 commenced and as of right now naoko was running through the woods by herself. she knew her little brother could care less about killing the curses and more so proving himself to her.

as she ran through the trees with a cursed tool staff that had a sword attachment on one end in her hand, she spotted a curse that floated in the air. it was a fairly weak curse so a few whacks with her staff would be good enough. with the curse exorcised naoko continued to roam around the forest.

from behind her she could sense somebody's energy coming towards her with great speed. naoko quickly moved to the side to see her one and only younger brother who tried to land an impactful punch on her. "i finally found you, onee-san." naoya said in a sinister tone.

naoko prepared her stance as the blonde continued to throw his heavy punches at her to which she pushed them away using her staff. she then backed away for a split second forming her hands into a shape of a snake head. this summoned the great serpent.

naoya looked up at the oversized snake that appeared in front of him. it began to snap and attack him. it was hard enough to dodge with its quick movements but with naoko attack simultaneously she was able to get a few hits in with her staff, cutting a few slits in her brother's arms.

he winced in pain before looking at the cuts in his arms and then looking back up at the girl "hah, is that all you got?"

"i haven't even started."

────

meanwhile in the sky, gojo was surveilling everyone. he could see naoko fighting her brother form up there, the first years with shoko, and getou as he searched through the forest. "hmmm. looks like she's hanging in there." he spoke to himself as he continued to watch naoko fight from afar.

but as he watched he sensed two students running towards the siblings and they were coming in fast. the white-haired teen quickly came down from his position in the sky to stop them before they interfered.

"well, well well, if it isn't the infamous gojo satoru." yukio said as he and akira stopped in their tracks. "sorry guys this area is off limits." gojo smirked as he blocked their way. there was no way naoko's fight with her brother would turn to a three v one.

"move out of the way! nothing stands in the way of me and my naoya." akira yelled in her psychotic tone as she held up her metal arm as it charged up an energy beam. gojo held is hand in front of him allowing the blast to stop upon reaching it. "heh. easy." he spoke to himself quietly as akira stood there defeated.

now that may have gone through even just a little bit, but over the week naoko and gojo had been training his infinity so he could hold it longer and resist stronger attacks. yukio went in for a combo of punches and kicks to while akira started to tinker a bit in the background. she built a miniature robot to which she let loose.

as the robot jumped from tree to tree with extreme speed gojo closed his eyes letting himself feel the cursed energy imbued into it. and pinpointing the robot as he continued to dodge yukio's attacks. he waited for the perfect opportunity taking yukio's arm pulling him towards himself and then allowing the robot to do the rest giving yukio a good beating.

after the many hits taken from the metal fiend yukio was knocked out cold without a doubt. akira on the other hand tried to use her beams in her mechanic arms to try and catch gojo as he ran through the trees in an attempt to dodge her energy beams as she let out psychotic laughs.

"you can't keep running forever, gojo!" she yelled as she continued to search for the white-haired boy. gojo hid in the trees thinking of a way to make sure the scarred girl never stood up until getou finished killing off the second grade to finish the race.

this wasn't how gojo usually fought, he was more the type to destroy and kill curses in one shot. but in the meeting naoko specifically asked him not to get too crazy with the attacks if he didn't want to kill anyone. gojo couldn't think of any other way, not like he was much of a strategist anyways.

he dropped down from the trees standing right in front of akira. "hah! did you finally decide to stop hiding like a coward, gojo!" she held her metal arm out aiming an extra extension that came out of it at the boy. it was charging up and gojo took a deep breath before holding his finger out in front of him.

"sorry, this is gonna hurt. cursed technique reversal; red." the white-haired teen said as the red beam shined and akira was immediately kicked back destroying a few trees and soon she was also knocked out. the whole forest could probably hear the destruction that was done as it created a loud booming sound from his technique and all the trees that were destroyed in the process.

────

naoko stopped her fighting as she heard the loud sound not too far where she was still fighting her brother. naoya had definitely more injuries than his sister, having a few cuts along his leg, a cut in his right cheek and large cuts that ran down his arms.

the girl was surprised that he was still standing, but she knew that his pride would never let him say that his useless older sister beat him. and as for naoko you could say she was probably getting out of this fight with a few nasty bruises.

naoya came in again hot throwing a fast combo of punches followed with kicks to her leg making naoko fall to her butt. but her brother spent no time before placing he held her arm. naoko knew not to move at least until his 24 frames was done. she was aware of her brother's technique considering her father told her nothing about it.

but naoya didn't make it easy. he took out his knife that he hid in his uniform. he took the blade wedging in it into naoko's thigh as she sat on the floor. she held in her screams and flinches as she waited for the frames to pass.

as the duration passed, naoko held her two fingers out creating horns to which a rhino shikigami popped out pushing naoya away from her. naoko needed a break to get used to the pain in her leg. she knew she couldn't continue to fight like this. so, she relied on her shikigami.

naoko took her fist placing it over her fingers creating a jelly fish. "kurage!" she yelled as a school of jellyfish completely surround her younger brother. releasing the protecting rhino naoko gave her shikigami instructions. with the great serpent still out naoko guided them both. "gang up on him!"

the jellyfish created a current of electricity flowing through their circle around naoya hitting him a few times with the electric shocks as the great serpent came in with sharp attacks allowing for naoya to dodge them. but this only worsened the effect as the jellyfish continued to shock him more until he couldn't take it. he eventually blacked out from all the shock.

naoko dragged him to a tree and grabbing a rope which she hid in the shadows of her technique. the girl tied up her brother why he was still knocked out. she could hear footsteps running towards her. she stood up not regarding the pain ready to fight whoever came next.

but luckily it was just her white-haired classmate. gojo came running towards naoko after he no longer sensed naoya's presence. but he immediately noticed the wound on naoko's thigh. "zenin! are you ok?!" naoko was about to fall but the boy caught her in time before landing to the ground once more.

"i'm fine. i just need to wrap it." naoko pulled out a first aid kit from her shadows. she was never not prepared and after discovering she could put items in her shadows, she started preparing for all possibilities storing anything that would assist her in case something were to happen.

as naoko opened the kit grabbing the bandage wrap gojo stole it from her hands. "let me do it." he started to unravel the bandage and grabbing her leg up so he could wrap it properly. gojo was focused on making sure he was actually doing it correctly but naoko just stared at the boy. she found it funny, she'd never seen him so serious.

"thank you." naoko said as she laid her leg back on the ground. "anything for my wifey~" gojo teased and winked at the girl. as if this were the correct time to do it, naoko quickly rolled her eyes at his same old response.

"i take it back." naoko said bluntly turning her head away from the boy.

──────────────────────────

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝗞𝗢𝗝𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗔𝗔'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘
────   𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥. 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘤𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘭𝘰𝘭! 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘵. 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘪 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘯𝘢𝘰𝘺𝘢'𝘴 𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘩𝘯𝘪𝘲𝘶𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘭𝘺. 𝘪'𝘷𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘢 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘴 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥.

────

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 6K 46
โ†ณ โ [ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐†๐จ๐ฃ๐จ ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐’๐š๐ญ...
358K 10.1K 50
๊œฑแด€แด›แดส€แดœ ษขแดแดŠแด x ๊œฐแด‡แด ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ สแดแดœ แด€ส€แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฐษชส€๊œฑแด› แด‡แด แด‡ส€ ๊œฐแด‡แดแด€สŸแด‡ แด…ส€แด€ษขแดษด แดแด€๊œฑแด›แด‡ส€ ส™แดส€ษด แด›แด แดษดแด‡ แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ แด›แดกแด แดแด๊œฑแด› แด˜แดแดกแด‡ส€๊œฐแดœสŸ แด„สŸแด€ษด๊œฑ ษชษด แด‹สแดแด›แด. ๊œฐส€แดแด แด›สœแด‡ แดแดแดแด‡ษดแด› สแดแดœส€ แด‡สแด‡๊œฑ...
167K 7.5K 54
โ WHAT MAKES A GOOD LIFE WORTH LIVING? โž ๐Ÿ–‡ after years of struggling, gojo finds a way to escape the hell he used to call home. he'd then meet a w...
88.6K 2.8K 24
๐™›๐™š๐™ข!๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ญ ๐™Ÿ๐™Ÿ๐™  โ™ก โฝแตƒแตˆสฒ.โพ แดฌโฟ โฑแตˆแต‰แตƒหกโฑแถปแต‰แตˆ แต–หกแตƒแถœแต‰ แต’แถ  แตสณแต‰แตƒแต— แต’สณ โฑแตˆสธหกหกโฑแถœ แตแตƒแตโฟโฑแถ โฑแถœแต‰โฟแถœแต‰ แตƒโฟแตˆ แต‡แต‰แตƒแต˜แต—สธ. โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โ‰ช โˆ โ‰ซ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โ” ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚...