๐™„๐™‰๐™๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐˜ผ๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ ; ๐™จ.๐™œ๏ฟฝ...

Av kojinaaa

[ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ] ๐™–๐™™๐™Ÿ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š; ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—น๏ฟฝ... Mer

๐—œ๐—ก๐—™๐—”๐—ง๐—จ๐—”๐—ง๐—˜๐——
๐—ง๐—”๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—–๐—ข๐—ก๐—ง๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฆ
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฌ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฑ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฒ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿด
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿต
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฌ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฐ
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿณ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿด
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿณ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿต
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฌ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฐ
๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—–๐—œ๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ

๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ

3K 85 5
Av kojinaaa

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝟬𝟲. 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗬 𝗦𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗘
──── 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟭,𝟰𝟰𝟵

❝ 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗 𝗦𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗘. ❞

──── 𝙒𝘼𝙏𝘾𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙐𝙉𝙎𝙀𝙏 fall, naoko sat in her desk seat as her teacher gave them a lecture on why you should always put up a veil before a mission. it was more of a scolding more than anything after gojo forgot to put up a veil again. class usually went on for this long, but yaga-sensei held them back for more time.

naoko then was brought back from a daze as she heard her classmates pack up. she began to pack up her things as well. but before she could finish, she sees the white-haired male standing in front of her desk. "yo zenin, can you help me with something?" naoko gave him a confused look before nodding her head. she looked around and shoko had apparently already left as well as getou.

"ok great!" gojo grabbed her wrist as dragged her towards the exit of the classroom and to the dorms building. luckily, she was able to grab her staff and bag before he pulled her in front of his dorm door. "what are we doing in front of your room?" he didn't answer question but instead grabbed her hand to lead her inside, sitting her down on the sofa in his room which sat in front of the tv.

"welllll~ if you remember we talked about training on our date. so, we're going to train!" gojo fiddled with the wires behind his tv before placing the cd inside his console. naoko grew confused on what exactly they were doing in his room that was considered training before she asked, "and what does watching movies have anything to do with training?"

"i asked yaga-sensei what we could do to train our emotions and it'll help our cursed energy, and this is what he recommended. oh! and he also gave me this!" he explained tossing a cursed doll that was made by yaga-sensei himself. naoko held it in her hands investigating what exactly the cursed doll did. it wasn't moving so she just held it in her lap.

gojo finally started the movie. she didn't know what exactly he was putting on this entire time, but he put on 'parasite'. naoko had never watched the movie but she knew it had some pretty shocking moments after shoko had watched it and told her how it was such a great movie.

the teenage boy stood up to turn off the lights setting the complete movie setting and came back with a popcorn bowl which he had popped beforehand. he also took his own version of cursed doll holding it with him as he sat on the couch next to naoko. he made sure not to sit too close to make naoko uncomfortable. the movie started with the appearance of a family that lived in semi-basement home. naoko interrupted the movie "what are these cursed dolls even supposed to do, gojo-san?"

"oh! yaga-sensei said that if you don't maintain your energy at a constant level it'll-" before the boy could finish the doll punched him the face because he got too excited. naoko was shocked by this but made sure to maintain her energy to avoid the punch. well, that answered her question.

────

"RESPECT!" could be heard through the tv before they watched the guy from the basement stab the dad of the family. naoko was definitely surprised by the outcome of the movie but made sure not to reflect that emotion too much. naoko never got punched the entire movie but gojo on the other hand had gotten a handful of punches as the level of energy needed to maintain had a very small margin to maintain.

as gojo saw that ki-jung got stabbed as well, he jumped out of his seat and immediately took a heavy punch to the face and fell to the floor dropping all the popcorn on his head. and with that naoko started busting out laughing as gojo looked up to her surprised. he'd never seen her laugh. he'd only ever seen her with her serious face which she had on most of the time.

"you should smile more." gojo bluntly stated still staring at her in awe. naoko froze "what?"

"you look pretty when you smile like that, naoko." naoko's smile faded as she looked at the boy surprised at his bold remark and the fact that he used her first name rather than just calling her 'zenin'. naoko was flustered and you could see the obvious blush on her face if it weren't for the dark room, they were in.

naoko stood up leaving the room, taking her belongings with her. she didn't want gojo to see her flustered and she sure as hell didn't want to admit that one of his flirty remarks actually got her that time. "wait zenin-" but before the white-haired boy could stop her, she had already left the room while he'd gotten yet another punch from the cursed doll.

as naoko left the door getou could be seen about to enter as he was just as shocked when someone opened the door who wasn't satoru and that it was especially naoko, the last person he'd think to be in gojo's dorm.

"what was that all about?" getou walked in with his hands in his pockets. he sat on the couch as gojo got up from his position on floor joining his best friend as he grabbed a few chips off the coffee table.

"oh nothing! you came here to play a game?" gojo setup the game console putting on their usual fighting game as he passed getou a controller along getting his own. "yea.... what was zenin-san even doing here?" getou asked clearly curious and wanting his endless questions answered.
"um. i asked her to help train with me. yaga-sensei gave us these cursed dolls to help improve our cursed energy." gojo explained as the game started and they both chose their characters.

the countdown started and getou replied "and zenin-san helped you? that's like the last person i'd think of to train with you personally."

"and what was all that? she stormed out of here all flustered — you didn't do anything to her, did you?" getou questioned again giving his best friend 'i'm disappointed' look as he started to mash the buttons on the controllers creating a series of combos.

"NO! do you really think that low of me?" gojo looked at his friend in disbelief for a hot second before looking back at the television screen.

"no but you have been acting kind of weird these past couple weeks. you never even talked to zenin-san that much unless it was for training or school and even then, you barely talked to her or even noticed her. but now you stare at her during class and ask her to help you with training personally." getou mentioned his observations on his best friend.

"i don't stare at her during class!" gojo defended but his best friend gave him a deadpanned look as he fired back a response "i literally see you look in her direction instead of looking at yaga-sensei, satoru."

"fine. i do stare a little bit, but there's nothing going on with me. i promise!" gojo admitted but to him it was just because he had a lot of naoko on his mind with their current situation. gojo pushed those thoughts aside and continued to create combos with his character as getou also kicked and punched back with his.

"are you sure you didn't develop some kinda crush on zenin-san or something. i mean you guys are total opposites but i guess opposites attract." getou paused the game as he faced his friend and looked him in the eye or i guess at his shades. he wanted to see the white-haired teen's response. if it was genuine. if he was telling the truth.

"nah, i don't got a crush on her but let's just say my situation is complicated and also a secret." gojo said without hesitation and he wasn't lying. he didn't have a crush on her it was just their situation and he wanted to be good friends, at least. but he couldn't tell his best friend exactly what their situation was; naoko wanted to keep it a secret after all.

getou turned around starting the game again. "since when are you good at keeping secrets?"

"just shut up and play the game suguru." gojo retorted as he continued to mash the buttons on his controller with a lot on his mind. he didn't what he was feeling. yea naoko was pretty to him but it wasn't anything more than that. right?

──────────────────────────

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝗞𝗢𝗝𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗔𝗔'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘
────   𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘦? 𝘪 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘪 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘧 𝘪 𝘥𝘪𝘥, 𝘰𝘰𝘱𝘴 𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺!

────

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

875 9 3
"๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ž'๐™ข ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ช ๐™ž ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™ซ๐™š. ๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™—๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง." "๐™ฉ๏ฟฝ...
4.9K 181 23
๐˜ ๐˜๐˜• ๐˜… ๐˜ ๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜Ž '๐–ฒ๐—๐–พ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐—‰๐—…๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—†๐–พ. ๐–ฒ๐—๐–พ ๐—†๐–บ๐—„๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—†๐–พ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ๐—…๐–พ.' ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—จ๐—ก๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—•๐—˜๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—”๐—ง๐—ง๐—”๐—–๐—›๐—˜๐—— ๐—ง๐—ข...
3.4M 181K 50
โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ โ๐˜ด'๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข, ๐˜ด'๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข! ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ!!โž โคท ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™—๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™š ...
1.3M 93.1K 73
โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ "๐—š๐—˜๐—š๐—˜ ๐—›๐—”๐—ฆ ๐—›๐—˜๐—”๐—ฅ๐—— ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ฌ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ!" ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ #๐Ÿญ ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„...