Hard 2 Control |[Drake]|

By bnaf1206

All characters are from The Music Freaks by RosyClozy This book is the sequel to my book "Hard to Control". I... More

Ugh

Setting the Scene

958 29 130
By bnaf1206

<Continuing>
-Drew's POV-

"Mm, really?" I said between kisses.

"Of course." He muffled. "I wanna do everything to you."

My heart skipped a beat. "Please do it."

"Not now, Drew." He smiled as he pulled away. "Be patient."

My Alarm clock rang.
'I guess I just had another amazing night of sleep' I thought while I smiled. I stood up and stretched my arms over my head.

Ever since me and Jake started dating a week ago, I've never woke up dreading school again. And a few nights, including the last, I've had such romantic dreams about us. He's all that's ever on my mind, and I love it.

Knowing that Jake Sterling, THEE Jake Sterling is mine? He chose me??

And I'm sure you know how much I want to brag about it, but- yknow.. I don't think people would see it as much of a win as I do.

Plus people are still talking about my breakup with Zoey. I've heard tons of different things in the hallway. Some say she used me, some say I cheated, it's all just rumors since no one knows the real reason. Not even Zoey.

When I texted her Thursday I didn't give her much of a reason why. I just told her that I didn't want to deal with her anymore and that I was breaking up with her.

And by the way- I never used her for her body. I barely kissed that thing let alone have sex with her. Shes annoying, self-centered, and manipulative. I was only with her to boost my popularity and- ..I guess distract me from my feelings for Jake.

Let me emphasize this to you morons reading.
I am not gay. You hear me? I want nothing to do with men. 'Or woman.'

I only like Jake.
'Not my fault he happens to have a penis.'

So yeah life's pretty great right now. And if I'm being honest, I don't mind hiding our relationship. It's fun and exciting, and honestly just more thrilling. Having to hide at school all day, but cuddle and kiss all night!

I'm sorry for shouting- but thinking about him just makes me so happy.

And trust me I know. It's weird seeing me happy too. Like I look in the mirror and think: 'Wth? Gross.' Joy doesn't look good on me, and you all must agree.

-Jake's POV-

I woke up to my annoying alarm of course. Just like every other morning.

I yawned as I grabbed my phone from the floor and unplugged it. Taking a look at all my notifications. Most were just junk, all except for one.

I got a text from Hailey.

Ever since we won the competition, the music club has definitely been more open with me. I feel like we're all good friends finally, yknow?

And I've tried!
Oh boy have I tried to explain to Hailey that I only see her as a friend. But it's like every time I tell her she just forgets I said anything the next day! Like what?? I don't even read her messages anymore.

So yeah. Besides Hailey pestering me about that kiss, my life has been great.

It truly has- I'm not being sarcastic or anything. I've got a great boyfriend, amazing friends, and great grades. I mean, what more could a teenager want?

Granted I do feel bad not telling anyone that me and Drew are together, but it's just too soon yknow? At best we might tell Henry and Liam in a couple days, but only because we've all known each other so long and me and Drew trust them the most out of everyone. 'Plus there's like -.1% chance they're homophobic.'

Those dummy's don't have any other friends but us two anyway, so who are they gonna tell?

Besides that, I can't think of anything else bothering me. Drew and I's relationship is amazing. True he might not be the most expressive or flirtatious. But I don't really care.
I love him just the way he is.

'Honestly though. Have you seen him pout? It's the cutest thing ever.'

Welp! Time to get ready for school. I guess I'll just wear his hoodie.

'Not like anyone's gonna notice.'

<End chapter>
715 words

Thanks for reading :]
Lmk what think!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.1K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
192K 8.3K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
562K 12.5K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
278K 11.4K 40
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။