πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ†ƒπŸ…΄ πŸ†ƒπŸ…Ύ πŸ…»πŸ…ΎπŸ†…πŸ…΄

Autorstwa Vikasini1911

He snapped his fingers in front of her. She looked at him. :Itha nalaiku neeya kalati kuduthutu he pointed t... WiΔ™cej

Prologue & Character Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87

Chapter 31

3.3K 439 87
Autorstwa Vikasini1911

Aadhira nodded and went with him as she didn't want him to suspect her. She laid on the bed silently and pretended to sleep.

Aadhiran: Aadhira, he called her.

Aadhira hummed in response.

Aadhiran: Nalaiku college poga vendam take rest he said.

She again hummed in response.

Aadhiran: Seri thoongu Good night he said.

Aadhira: Good Night she said and again closed her eyes. He slept after sometime.

She turned to his side and looked at him. He was sleeping peacefully without knowing her state. She had lots of questions but didn't want to get any answer from him as she assumed his side of the answers.

Aadhira again turned to the other side. She thinked about the content which she saw on her phone. She surfed about the pregnancy symptoms as she missed her periods also. She slowly touched her stomach with shaky hands.

Aadhira Mv: Oru vela apudi iruntha ivara ethupara. Ila vendamnu sollita she was scared tears started to flow continuously.

Aadhira: Yar enna sonnalum na positive nu vantha pappa vechupan.

She can't sleep peacefully with these thoughts. She again turned to his side and hugged him tightly. He too hugged back in his sleep. Finally she slept in his embrace forgetting about her thoughts and questions.

By morning again she opened her eyes and checked the time which shows as 5. She tried to wake up but she wasn't able to move due to his hold. She slowly released herself and came out of the room without disturbing his sleep.

She came to that room and closed the door. She took one kit and again started going through the instructions. She followed the instructions carefully and waited for 5mins. But in the result window nothing showed. She was disappointed, as she wished to be positive at the same time she wished to be negative also.

She again took another kit and again started following the steps. She waited for 5 minutes. Before she could see the result she heard a knock on the door. She hurriedly hid the kits in the cupboard and washed her face. After 2 mins she opened the door. There came a maid.

Aadhira: Enna achu akka she asked.

Maid: Ila ma room la light on la irunthuchu athu thaan yarunu pakalamnu vanthan she said.

Aadhira took a deep breath, Na thaan padika vanthan neenga ponga she said and tried to go inside.

Maid: Coffee eduthutu varava she asked in concern.

Aadhira: Ila enaku vendam she said and went inside, closing the door.

Again she went to check the result before she could open the door. She again heard a knock on the door. She sighed and opened the door.

Aadhira: Akka enaku coffee vendamnu sonnala she asked without looking at the person.

Aadhiran: Unaku na coffee ellam kondu varala he said.

She jerked and looked at him.

Aadhira Mv: Aiyoyo ivara ipa ethuku inga vathara she thought.

Aadhiran: Ivalo seikarama ellunthu inga enna pannara he asked.

Aadhira: Athu notes eduka vanthan nethu night mudikalala athu thaan morning seikarama ellunthiruchu vanthan she said.

Aadhiran: Inaiku leave thana apro enna va he said and dragged her.

Aadhira: Ila na konja neram apro varan she said.

Aadhiran: Nee nethu irunthu etho seri ila enna achu he asked all of sudden.

She stumbled with his question but composed herself, Apudi ella ila na epavum pola than irukan neenga than etho pudhusa solarenga she said and went back to their room.

Aadhiran followed her, apudiya ivalo seikarama nee epavathu enthiruchu irukaya inaiku enna pudhusa he asked.

Aadhira: Ipa ungaluku enna than prachanai she shouted.

Aadhiran: Enna achu Aadhira en ipa kathara he asked softly sensing her mood.

Aadhira: Ennaku paithiyam puduchuruchu podhuma ponga she said and laid on the bed.

He sighed and went to get refreshed. He came after 10 minutes and looked at her, who was sleeping again.

He went to his usual jog.

Aadhiran called Raghav and asked him also to come.

After half an hour he too came to that place.

Raghav: Ethuku da enna ivalo kalaila vara sonna he asked irritatingly.

Aadhiran: Summa unna pakka than he said.

Raghav: Nee summa enna pakka na enna un wife ah he asked.

Aadhiran: Chi karumam unna mathiri oruthana kalayanam pannarathuku na life full ah bachelor ah irunthuruvan he said.

Raghav: Seri ipa ethuku enna vara sonna first atha sollu.

Aadhiran: Intha Aadhira oda appa konjam kavanikanum he said.

Raghav: Nee pesama iru da ipa than prechanai ellam seri agitu iruku ipa poi antha aala ethathu panna pavam Aadhira kasta paduva.

Aadhiran: Dei na sollaratha mulusa kelu da.

Raghav: Ne gap vidama sollu da mental uh.

He glared at him, Ava appa anaiku ethathu panni kandipa avala kutitu povanu sonnaru he said.

Raghav: Antha aaluku vera vela ilama dialogue pesitu irukan ithula nee vera. Athu ilama Aadhira antha aal kupta poga mata he said.

Aadhiran: Athu enaku theriyum da mental uh antha aal summa irukaratha patha etho panna pora mathri oru feel aguthu he said.

Raghav: Oh ithu than thaai mamma ku unaku iruka instinct ah he asked.

Aadhiran: Serupala adipan naye he said.

Raghav: Seri vidu tension agatha enna pannanumnu sollu he asked.

Aadhiran: Antha aala ah watch panna yaratha potu vei he said.

Raghav: Aadhira, Saranya rendu perum pinadi epavum yarathu irunthutu irupanga nee kavala padatha he assured him.

Aadhiran nodded.

Raghav: Seri Aadhira enna pannara he asked.

Aadhiran: Thoongara da edho dull ah tired ah iruka inaiku college pogala Saranya ku message anupitan he said.

Raghav: Enna da panna marubadiyum he asked.

Aadhiran: Dei unna na serupala adika matanu nenachutu iruka oru naal adipan da kandipa he said.

Raghav smiled sheepishly, Seri vidu da ithuku ellam ethuku serious agara he asked.

Aadhiran: Na ellam onnum pannala ava thaan nethu college la irunthu varapave dull ah iruntha he said.

Raghav: Seri rest edukatum pathuko apro antha Sara visiyam he asked.

Aadhiran: Enna achu he asked.

Raghav: Ava anaiku Aadhira kita apudi pesunathuku ethathu pannanum da he said.

Aadhiran too remembered their Aadhira's reply and automatically a smile formed.

Aadhiran: Hmm avala pathukalam ipa intha aala follow panna sollu he said.

Raghav nodded. Both bid bye and returned back to their respective houses. Aadhiran went to check on her, she was still sleeping. He went to the washroom to take a bath. He came back and woke up Aadhira for breakfast.

Aadhira: Enaku thookama varuthu 5 minutes she said and again closed her eyes.

Aadhiran: Saputu vanthu evalo neram venumo thoongu ipa va he said and made her sit. She sat grumpily and glared at him.

Aadhiran: Po poi kuluchutu va sapada polam he said.

Aadhira: Poran she said irritatingly and went.

She came back after taking a good bath. She needs to check the result but she remains calm as already Aadhiran questioned her. She doesn't want to rush. She decided to wait.

She went down and looked at Aadhiran who was reading the newspaper.

She went to the kitchen and started to arrange the foods. She called him to have breakfast. Both had their breakfast.

Aadhiran: Seri nee rest edu na konjam neram velila poitu varen he said.

Aadhira: Seri she said without hiding her emotions. She washed her hand in between without having her remaining food. She went to her room and locked the door.

She opened the cupboard impatiently.

Aadhira: Kadavule enna result vantha nallatho atha kudunga she prayed to all the gods before taking the kit.

She took the kit and looked at the Kit. Tears started to flow from her eyes in happiness as the kit showed two pink lines.

She cried in happiness and touched her abdomen.

Aadhira: Na amma pesaran pappa unaku ipa kekumanu therila she said to her child.

She wiped her tears which were flowing continuously.

Aadhira: Na avar kita sollanum she said to herself. She remembered Aadhiran's conversation with Raghav.

Aadhira: Avar inu ennaye ethukara mana nelamaila ila ithula na itha sonna ethupara she thought.

Aadhira: Oru vela vendamnu sollita enna pannuvan ila ila na ipa yarkitayum solla matan. Na solla matan she said again.

Aadhira: Oru vela apudiye theriya vantha ethathu sonna nama inga irunthu poiralam pappa na irukan ennala unna pathuka muduyum she said while creasing her stomach.

She looked at the kit and smiled happily. She thought about Aadhiran. She needs to share her happiness with him but at the same time she doesn't want to share due to her fear.

—-------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry guys, most of you asked the result to be negative but this is the plot. Once again sorry for disappointing all and Thanks for all your support which you gave for the last chapter.

Hope you guys liked it.

Please drop your votes and comments. 

Czytaj Dalej

To TeΕΌ Polubisz

143K 15K 41
A girl was closing her mouth in shock and tears were flowing through her eyes like a river... Infront of her a man was standing there with gun and he...
62.3K 4.6K 59
A girl was getting ready for her engagement.she is wearing bangle in her hand.suddenly her friend Thamarai asked her ne pandrathu unaku sari nu padut...
294K 35.3K 68
It's a elaborate story of my short story series... Village story.. Story time line 2012.. Shal - yen ippadi enmelaa verupaa katuringa.. Vik - do you...
13.5K 967 30
hlo frnds ....this is my second story .........keeping supporting this story tooooπŸ’œπŸ’œ