Be Our Rose

By MbaliMoyo6

Rose, a sweet, kind, and caring girl, meets two bad boys, Leonardo and Fernando, identical twins. They are da... More

intro
feelings
The boxing match
Take it slow
JEALOUSY
The Maid
The Maid (PART TWO)
Back to school
Bullied
Spoiled
The meeting
One gone
The leave
Bought
WITH THEM
Disliked
The Break
Naughty
Scary Movie
Christmas
Found Out
Torture
In The Hospital
Healing
The Truth
Mafia
Striping
The visit
Patched
Period
Figured out
Their Friends
The Ball
Gay
Gay (part 2)
The return
First day
Fourth day
Cheaters or Not
Forgive
The visit (part 2)
The Confession
Nightmare
Decided
Drugged
How Could You
How Could You PART 2
Attacked
Not again
Not Again (part 2)
Moving on
Oh No
Oh No (part 2)
Come back
Come back (part two)
Betrayal
Kidnapped
YOU OURS
Revenge
With you
Trying

Second day

105 7 0
By MbaliMoyo6

Rose's POV

Leonardo and Fernando spent the whole day with me. They didn't even look down at their phones once, which doesn't happen often.

We played with water guns outside, ate these other long hotdogs, and played pranks on the bodyguards. It was so much fun.

_________

I was sleeping when I felt someone's hand slowly move from my waist going up to my neck, I thought that it was Fernando and his overprotective self but then the hand covered my mouth and my nose and the force intensified making me unable to breathe.

This was not Fernando. I was being suffocated.

I started overreacting and trying to think about what to do.

Somehow, I was able to open my mouth and bite a part of his palm.

"Ah, Fuck."

The voice was squeaky, and familiar yet I was focused on escaping, not on finding out who the person is.

I quickly tried to get off the bed before the guy could grab hold of me again.

"Come back here, you little brat."

The person grabbed my leg, causing me to fall off the bed on my arm.

I grunted in pain, and the person climbed on top of me and gripped onto my hair.

I opened my eyes.

"M..Marcus."

The person attacking me was none other than Marcus, one of our bodyguards.

"No hard feelings,right Rose?"

He asked with a grin.

I wrestled him on the ground, punching and kicking him.

Spinning and twisting around on the floor until he lost his grip on my hair.

I then remembered that Fernando kept a gun hidden somewhere in the room.

The first place I looked was under his pillow, and guess what, I found it.

I pulled it from under the pillow and turned around to face Marcus, pointing the gun at him.

He, too, took his gun quickly out of his pocket and aimed it at my head.

My hands were shaking.

"Marcus, why are you doing this?"

I asked, knowing that I had no guts to shoot him.

"Boss's orders."

He again grinned at me, and I stared at him blankly.

Leonardo and Fernando would never order someone to kill me. Right?

They had no reason.

"Goodbye Ro..."

"Drop your weapon."

I heard Fernando's voice and saw him pointing his gun at him.

Marcus went pale and dropped the gun, then raised his hands up to his head.

I felt so glad to see Fernando and Leonardo.

I still had hold of the gun, still aimed at Marcus.

"Sirs, your girlfriend started freaking out when you left. I had come in to check on her, and that's when she pointed the gun at me. "

Murcus lied, maybe forgetting that I was in the room. My blood was boiling and I felt more encouraged to kill him.

"Shot."

Fernando said.

His words got me off guard. I looked back at him, I was at a loss of words.

Was he serious?

He didn't even ask for my side of the story.

"What?"

Marcus asked, looking worried, and I looked back at him.

I didn't want things to end this way. Deep down, I didn't want to kill Marcus.

"Come, let me help you,"

Leonardo said and gently placed his hands on top of mine on the gun and kept my finger firmly on the trigger.

"Get on your knees."

Leonardo commanded, and poor Marcus went pale. He froze in place, horrified at what would happen to him.

"Don't make me repeat his statement,"

Fernando threatened.

Marcus then fell on his knees, and tears filled his eyes.

I, too, felt like crying now.

Who knew things would go this far? It was too early in the morning for someone to die.

"You said you were ordered to do this, by who?"

I asked, feeling over-sympathetic for the person who wanted to kill me.

All I wanted to do was threaten him with the gun, but now I have to kill him.

"By the sirs father,"

Marcus answered, and it was kind of obvious that Clinton would give this order.

"And who said you should listen to him, is he the one who pays you?"

Fernando asked, and Marcus looked away in embarrassment.

"Shot Rose."

Fernando demanded.

"No,no, please, I will do better,"

Marcus begged.

"Rose SHOT!"

Fernando shouted.

"I..I CAN'T DO IT!"

I shouted, dropping my arms and turned away, childishly placing my head against Leonardo's chest.

Leonardo wrapped his arm around me and took the gun out of my hand.

"Then I will do it,"

Leonardo said, then without even a second passing, he pulled the trigger.

I turned my head just to see Marcus, with his eyes wide open falling to his side.

The bullet had gone through his head, killing him instantly.

I was horrified.

Leonardo and Fernando stood beside me, looking satisfied by Marcus's death. There was not even a hint of guilt or sympathy in their eyes.

I covered my eyes using Leonardo's ches. The scene in front of me was unbearable.

They didn't even care that we were in our room. They kill anywhere at any time they feel like it.

Guess now this room is haunted.

I might one day be Marcus, lay died in front of Leonardo and Fernando.

They might aim their guns at me and shoot me dead. I might die in these peoples hands, and they will stare at me exactly the way they are staring at Marcus. Without regret.

Even though that might happen. I am not afraid of it happening. It's better to die in the hands of the people you love than to die in the hands of people you dislike.

We walked out of the room and headed to the sitting room.

Fernando ordered two maids to go clean up the room.

I guess the maids are used to cleaning up blood and getting rid of bodies because they obeyed and entered the room with mops, buckets, and a black human sized plastic bag after a few minutes.

Wow, where do Leonardo and Fernando get their maids and bodyguards?

We reached the sitting room and sat on the couch.

I stared blankly at the Tv, which was not even on when Fernando said something.

"We won't harm you,"

"What?"

Fernando spoke so fast that I didn't hear a single word, he said.

"We won't kill you,"

I stared at him. My brain is still pending.

"Why are you saying this?"

I asked.

"I saw the way you stared at the body and looked up at us."

It was quiet for a minute.

"I just wanted you to know that you won't die,"

Fernando added.

"How do you know that I won't die. Don't you know a thing called destiny."

I joked.

"Well, I won't allow you to die, and I will punch stupid Destiny in the face,"

I laughed at Fernando's comment.

"Well, you should tell me how that goes,"

"If I don't come back died, then you will know that it went well,"

Fernando said and looked so confident while saying that, and I couldn't stop laughing.

"And if you come back, die I will too go and punch Destiny in the face,"

I earned myself a chuckle from Leonardo and Fernando.

______________

After two or three hours of me talking to Leonardo and Fernando, I got thirsty and went to get myself a glass of water.

I wasn't even gone for 5 minutes, but when I got back, I found them looking through my phone, which must have slipped out of my pocket

"You know, if you wanted to look through my phone, you could have just asked,"

I said, and they both looked up at me.

"What are you guys looking at?"

I asked and sat next to them, trying to see what they were looking at.

"You and Ashley talk a lot,"

Leonardo said.

"Yeah, she is my best friend after all, I always talk to her,"

I said, and Leonardo just nodded, uncertainly.

"Let me too see your guy's phones."

I said, and they handed me their phones.

I started with Fernando's phone, and the first thing I saw when I switched on his phone was a picture of me in the maid dress. Leonardo also had the same photo as his wallpaper.

I can't believe they kept this photo and put it as their wallpaper, what creeps.

And to add onto that, they galleries were full of pictures of me.

"Creeps being creepy."

I joked.

"Look who's talking,"

Fernando said and showed me one of the photos I had of them.

"You have so many photos of us,"

He added, scrolling through the pictures.

"Yeah, I don't even remember you taking this one,"

Leonardo said, showing me a photo that I took of both of them sleeping.

"Of course you don't remember it, you were asleep, I only took that photo because you guys looked so cute."

"So I guess we have a stalker living with us,"

Fernando said, and Leonardo chuckled.

"You guys stalked me first. Who  knows, you might even have a tracker on me,"

I said, and they both laughed.

"We are not that extreme, Cupcake."

Leonardo said, and they handed me my phone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 558 29
"Mich... Michael! No, this is not right. Go away." Rose shook her head while stepping back. Ignoring her words, Michael walked forward till he caged...
151K 3.5K 30
"He is a cat in the dark. And then he is the dark." He was ruthless, cold-hearted, an animal until his tigress tamed the fierce tiger. Sarah is a qui...
36.3K 649 36
They made a deal. A deal to spend a month in the same house together. But a month might be too much time to let go of someone. -Isabella Rose is a...
203K 2.6K 49
Four years. That's how long it has been since Sebastian saw his best friend's sister Maya. She was the sweetest seventeen year old girl you probably...