His Rebel

By lixhzzz

She was a Rebel, He was the Devil. Quite literally. She was fire, He was ice. The total opposite of each othe... More

° Character Aesthetics °
• Fire •
• Ice •
• Words •
• Defense •
• Embarrassing •
• Care •
• Angry •
• Complying •
• Explanation •
• Learning the right way •
• Call for help •
• Damsel in distress •
• Savior •
• Rumors •
• Sin •
• Pass •
• Rules •
• Surprise •
• Mission •
• Stay •
• Uncomfortable •
• Limits •
• Task •
• Cloudy •
• Infiltrate •
• Sharing •
• Attraction •
• Assurance •
• Feelings •
• Nerves •
• Anti Romantic •
• Wish •
• Uncover •
• Blade •
• Papa •
• Amen •
• Company •
• Gaze •
• Clash •
•Off limits •
• Home? •
• No Choice •
• Betrayed •
• Would've •
• Fade •
• Suffer •
• Challenge •
• Accept •
• Shame •
• Catch •
• Control •
• Rekindle •
• Kiss •
• Realize •
• Burn •
• After Care •
• Yearn •
• Expose •
• Flame •
• Give up •
• Confession •
• Desire •
• Unexpected •
• Promises •
• Vengeance •
• Fool •
• Pain •
• Blessing •

• Pay Back •

2.8K 64 10
By lixhzzz

Layla's POV

I didn't get time to inform those three about Seth taking me to Charlie's place cause he won't leave me alone.

The car ride to his place was just the radio playing in the background and I stared out the window mostly.

He parked his car in an open ground which I haven't seen or known about. When we got out of the car I saw a fairly big house surrounded by tall trees. He lives in a house surrounded by jungle.

When we reached the entrance of the house a muscular man was standing guarding the house. He had a glare on his face and stared at me like I stole his candy.

"She's here with me," Seth told the guy he nodded his head once and stepped aside from the door and Seth walked in.

Seth walked in front of me and I checked the muscular guy out who was still glaring at me. I gave him a wink passing by and he seemed flustered by it for a moment.

"Here we are!" Seth exclaimed, and I looked around taking in the inside of the house. The house was duable seeing it was situated in the jungle. I would love to live in a place like this but I would hate if some wild animal broke in.

"It's a cool place." I remarked and Seth smirked adding, "Let's greet Charlie." I smiled back, finally, I'll get to meet this Charlie dude.

We walked down in the basement, Seth leading the way to me. The way down to the basement was creepy. It's something where a horror movie would take place.

His basement was huge but still needed renovation cause the wall was cracking and the furniture was old. I mean it seems like it's a temporary place.

A man with light brown hair had his back to us and was talking with 3 guys who had solemn looks on their faces. They all were tall and muscular, just like the guy from the entrance gate.

But I wasn't the least bit intimidated by them, they don't even come close to how intimidating the Three Devils can be, especially Sinn.

"Hello brother, look who I've brought with me." The light brown-haired guy stopped talking and turned around slowly. He had pretty brown eyes and a sharp jaw. He looked a lot like Seth but much more mature.

I put my hand in my pocket when I saw a smirk form on his face. "Well look who we have here, a pretty girl."

I felt a hard thing behind my head and the voice followed, "Follow him and you'll live." Seth said as he held me at gunpoint.

I almost rolled my eyes at his words. He thinks I fell into his trap.

I knew Seth wouldn't take me to meet his brother, whose hiding, without any ulterior motives. So when he told me he'll take me to him I knew something was cooking.

But I just wanted to know where Charlie is so I willingly fell into his trap.

"You thought I'll take you back after I was done fooling around with you? Fuck Layla, you haven't changed. You're still pathetic as fuck." He scoffed and I stood there with a gun held up at the back of my head listening to all his mocking remarks with patience.

But I couldn't help and let out a laugh that caught his attention. "So you've finally lost it," Seth told me and I didn't hold back my laughter cause this shit is funny as fuck.

"Oh, Seth you're hilarious," I said while one of my hands reached out for the dagger around my waist and the other pressed the button of the emergency device in my pocket.

"But I'm sorry to say, it's you who's busted." I grabbed his wrist which held the gun and twisted his arm kicking his guts. He groaned in pain and fell from the impact.

Charlie was behind me and tried to grab my waist but I was quick to note and ducked him.

The three guys behind him ran towards me and I took out my dagger and slashed through their eyes so they couldn't look. They screamed in pain as they held their bloody eyes.

I was about to run out of the basement when I was hit with a hard thing across my face that caused me to lose my balance. "You think you can outwit us? Even though you've taken down those three this place is surrounded by our men." Seth's voice traveled through my ears and I tried to get up but he grabbed my jaw and make me look up at him.

"Cause you're just a girl and you're no match against us." He spat his misogynistic words at me and I boiled in furry.

Charlie stood beside him with a smirk. "Yes little girl, you're here all by yourself. Listen to us and you'll live." I glared at him and he smirked evilly.

"Who told you she's on her own?" A cold voice emerged from the entrance of the basement and all heads turned towards the tall figure in all black and an oversized coat hung around him with a sword in his hand.

"Sinn Phoenix! How the fuck did you find this place?" Charlie shouted, his eyes wide as he looked at Sinn who appeared in his basement out of thin air.

Sinn pulled away from the doorframe and walked slow steps towards him, the tip of his sword scratching the floor leaving behind its mark.

"The mafia always finds a way." His deep voice muttered which sent shivers down my body. Charlie backed away on his steps and Seth had his eyes glued on Sinn and was shaking in fear.

"What did you do to my men, how did they let you in those bunch of fucking losers!" Charlie muttered frustrated and a small smirk appeared on his lips.

"They pledged their allegiance to me," Sinn said nonchalantly like it wasn't that big of a deal for him. Charlie stared at him in disbelief.

"You didn't"

"It's done," Sinn deadpanned.

Sinn's silver gaze traveled towards me and his features turned hard when he saw Seth grabbing my jaw.

"If you don't want your hand ripped off, take it away." His voice was harsh and Seth almost immediately removed it and backed away. But then he realized something and looked at me with disbelief in his eyes.

"So you were fooling me all along. And here I thought I got to fool you again." I stared him dead in the eyes, "You only get to fool me once. There are no second chances."

"I brought you here so we'll get to enjoy ourselves, we were short on females. I wouldn't let you go when you appeared by me of your own free will." He told me and I rolled my eyes.

Of course, he'll do something like that, I wouldn't expect less from someone like him.

"You're just like my father, pathetic," I told him with a straight face not needing to hide behind a mask anymore.

Seth gritted his teeth and scoffed, "You made me think you still care for me by the way you kissed me." He said and I felt all hairs on my body stand not because of what he said but by the way someone had their gaze fixed on me.

My eyes met Sinn's cold ones. He looked right at me which made me forget about Seth and where we were.

I missed his eyes looking at me.

I smirked and looked at Seth, "Desperate times call for desperate measures."

Charlie must've thought it was the best idea to run from here since Sinn wasn't looking at him. He tried to run past him but couldn't make that far as a sharp blade slashed his back, leaving him lifeless.

"Charlie!" Seth cried out sprinting to where his brother's lifeless body laid but Sinn's sword made him from going towards it as it stopped before his throat.

"One more step and you'll join him." His cold eyes challenged him and Seth backed away defeated. He instead glared at me seething,

"I don't regret one bit of joining hands with your father, I enjoyed every second of fooling you and making you fall for me. But my only regret is that I couldn't fuck you when I had the chance!"

Before he could torture me with his words any longer blood spewed out of his mouth and he fell to the ground. Sinn retreated his bloodied sword out of his body making blood spew on his face.

I stared at the sight in front of me. It happened too fast for me to absorb. Sinn performed the sign of the cross and muttered, "Amen."

I was still on the ground from Seth hitting my face with his gun. Sinn walked towards me, his sword covered in blood gripped in his hand, he stopped before me.

My gaze was set on Seth's limp body when Sinn's tall legs stopped before me. "Seems like you're in one piece." His sarcastic remark made me remove my gaze from Seth's body and look up to meet his silver eyes.

"I managed," I answered and he continued looking at me. After the last month, this is the most he has looked at me.

"Our work's done here, the rest are waiting upstairs." He told me and I nodded my head. Before I could get up on my own he gave me his hand.

I was hit with deja vu from that night when I went to save Suzzie from Charlie's gang and he came just in time.

I stared at his hand and without another thought gave him mine and he held it and helped me up. But I lost my balance which made me collide with his chest.

My eyes widened at our proximity and he stood still taken aback by our closeness. He looked down and met my gaze. Our bodies were pressed against each other and one of my hands was grabbing some of the fabric of his turtleneck.

He scanned my face and I noticed him clenching his jaw, "Who did this?"

I furrowed my brows in confusion, "Did what?" I didn't get what he was asking about.

His fingers trailed the side of my lips and I flinched a bit cause it hurt. Seth swung the gun at me with full force.

His eyes stared right at me and I backed away creating some distance between us so our bodies were no longer against each other. But he still held my other hand in a firm hold.

"Are we on talking terms now? The last time I checked, you told me to stay out of your business. So why interfere in mine?" I'm still bitter about how he talked to me when I asked him about his bleeding arm. And now he thinks he can ask me about my injury.

"It's my business if something happens to you. You're under my supervision." He told me and I rolled my eyes.

"To answer your question, the person behind this, you already finished him off with your sword."

"I did that to two, which one of them?" He wasn't backing away until he got the name.

I grew annoyed by the fact that he gets to ask me questions and when it was my turn I'm told to mind my business.

"It's Seth! Are you done?" I asked annoyed saw him clenching his jaw.

"If it were in my power, I would bring him back from the dead and kill him again." His words made me look at him in confusion.

"And why would you do that?" I asked him feeling the same feeling in my stomach whenever he said anything to me.

He looked me dead in the eyes, "To make him pay back for putting his hands on you."

An; thank you soo much for 80K <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 10.2K 48
What's the problem? The issue is when a chubby girl meets with a devil heartless guy for the first time in school, he uses her as he wants. Pushes h...
53.5K 450 73
They say if you keep dancing with the devil you'll get burned. I'd been destined for hell my whole damn life. Living a life of sin, hurting so many p...
143K 4.6K 46
#3 of the Devilman series. Could be read as a stand alone. He came to our school as a new student from Romania this year and I didn't put much thoug...
213 1 10
Once upon a time in the bustling city of New York, there lived a wealthy and powerful gangster named Vinnie. Known for his intimidating presence and...