ππ‘πŽπŠπ„π π’πŽπ”π‹ . 𝐁𝐗𝐁

By ihawttop

" πˆπ“ π“π€πŠπ„π’ 𝐀 π’π“π‘πŽππ† 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 π“πŽ 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐀 ππ‘πŽπŠπ„π π’πŽπ”π‹ " - 𝐑𝐨𝐝 π–πšπ―πž. 𝘬π˜₯... More

ππ‘πŽπŠπ„π π’πŽπ”π‹
i.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŽππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–πŽ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πŽπ”π‘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πˆπ•π„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π„πˆπ†π‡π“
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ππˆππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π„π„π
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πŽπ”π‘π“π„π„π
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πˆπ…π“π„π„π
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π’πˆπ—π“π„π„π
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π„πˆπ†π‡π“π„π„π
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ππˆππ„π“π„π„π
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜-πŽππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π“π–πŽ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π…πŽπ”π‘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π…πˆπ•π„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π’πˆπ—
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π„πˆπ†π‡π“
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜-ππˆππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-πŽππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-π“π–πŽ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-π…πŽπ”π‘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-π…πˆπ•π„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-π’πˆπ—
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-π„πˆπ†π‡π“
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-ππˆππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πŽπ‘π“π˜
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πŽπ‘π“π˜-πŽππ„

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π’πˆπ—

5.2K 252 164
By ihawttop

Ignore any mistakes ♥.

𝐃𝐀𝐙𝐀Í 𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒
𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘎𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘴
"𝚃𝙰𝙴"

||

"Tae so you're gonna not tell me 'bout dat boa, you was wit on that night?" His sibling, Kaisen questioned, walking into his older brother room to not see his brother.

He frowned and smacked his lips, hearing his brother bluetooth speaker blasting from his bathroom.

Dazaí, whom was inside of his bathroom getting ready to make some drops for his second time. He enjoyed selling, he didn't know if that was a bad thing or not but he loved the money that came with the drugs.

He made over two thousand dollars on that night since Hades gave him over two wads of money which he didn't want to take but his friend forced him to accept it, calling it 'welcome back gift'.

He was planning on stacking his money tall enough to get a bigger re-up.

Kai busting into his bathroom with a blue icey wrapped in a paper towel in his hand, "Nigga." He straight-faced his older brother who sprayed oil sheen onto his Locs and sung lowly along to the song.

"Hmm." Tae frowned before pausing beyoncé 'Blue' and turning to him with a mug on his face, "It betta be important, you see ima tryna to be da nigga bey."

Kaisen laughed at him, "Couldn't be bey, you trippin'. Anyways doa, who was dat boy you was wit dat night?"

"A bitch, why?"

"He texted me askin' fa your number." He muttered before taking a bite of his freeze, Tae scrunched his face up. "Did you give it to him?" He asked.

Kaisen shook his head, "Nah i want to ask you, if you want— Hell nah, don't give dat bitch nigga ma number."

Kaisen hummed, "I won't den muthafucker. Wea you goin'?" He questioned, hopping onto Tae's counter and looking him up and down.

"Go to make sum plays, da hoes been missin' me." Tae grinned at Kai, grabbing his men's cologne off the counter and spraying cologne onto his wrist and rubbing them together then placing it back down softly.

Kaisen hummed sarcastically and eyed him, "Niga you was cryin to Mha."

Dazaí smacking his lips. "On foe'nem grave, dat shit broke ma heart." He chuckled before straightening up his bathroom who it was before he came in.

"Well be safe." Kai uttered before jumping off the counter and giving Dazaí a dap, "You too and ima text you lata cause ima get sum food." Dazaí said, making his brother nod and smile before heading out of his bathroom.

Dazaí grabbed his speaker and his iphone and turned the bathroom light off and exited out of the bathroom, he placed his speaker onto one of his dressers and walked to his closet to find him some shoes to wear.

He grabbed Dior shoes and stepped into them carefully, not wanting to crease his new shoes.

━━━

ˏˋ 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌 ˊˎ

𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦
• 2,972 𝘝𝘪𝘦𝘸𝘴

━━━

//

"Paris, you pretty as shit." Tae grinning down at the smaller who answered his apartment door, wearing grey Nike tech suit with clean white socks on his face.

Laparis smiled at him fondly. "Thank you Tae, you look good."

The smaller had texted him while Tae was making his drops and asked him if he wanted to come over and hang out with him for a bit. Of course; Tae replied with a yes, seeing how he really liked the smaller's vibe.

Dazaí was trying to do anything to get that person off his mind so he's been trying to keep himself distract.

"Preciate, ma."

"Hm, come in." The petite man said to Tae, stepping aside to allow the taller to enter his apartment and closing the door behind Tae.

"Your shit nice." Tae commented softly, analyzing Laparis home and giving Laparis a side hug then stepping out of his shoes, his mother always told him to take his shoes off before he walked onto someone's carpet.

"Thank you." Laparis cheesed then they pulled apart from each other, Paris grabbed Tae's hand and pulled him into his decoration living room.

"You wanna watch a movie?" Laparis asked, sitting down on his couch and grabbing the remote off of the glass table and turning on the Roku, then clicking onto

"Hell yea."

After a few hours, the two had watched 'The Fallout' and few others movies and smoked a joint while getting to know each other more.

Tae learned that Laparis owned a Café business and was in college for a nursing degree, he was 19 as Tae.

Tae didn't really share that much about his life because he felt like his life wasn't that interesting as Paris.

"Tae?" He heard, making him snap out of his thoughts and look at Laparis and raise his brows. "Yea?"

"Your phone goin' off. You want me to get it off the charger?" The smaller asked, rubbing his reddish eyes.

Tae shook his head and licked over his lips. "Nah, I got it, go to sleep ma." He uttered quietly, leaning over to kiss his forehead and smiling down at him.

Dazaí standing up from the couch and walking over to the socket where his phone was charging at.

Tae looking down at the number that constantly calling him. He frowned and picked his iPhone up and answered, "So ya can pick me when I call ya off a private number but not fa ma main number, Am I blocked?" Top's voice came through Tae's line.

Tae licking over his lips at the raspy voice on the other line. "Yes you are."

"Da fuck you thought dis was? Ima block dis number too." He grinned, although Ares couldn't see him.

"Unblock me, why ya being fuckin' weird?" He gritted, Tae knew he was making him frustrated.

"Nigga, I don't kno you."

"Das cute thug." Ares chuckled at Tae statement. "Dazaí, come see me please." His aggression tone switched to softness.

Dazaí chewed the inside of his mouth and looked at nothing in particular as he really debated whether he should go see this teen or not, nothing good came from Ares.

It confused him on how Ares hated him one day then wanted to hang out with him the next day, then the way he changed his tone and sounded like he really wanted to see him, maybe Tae think over everything.

"Why should I, li' folks?"

Hearing movement from the other line, "Yeen got ta, I just wanted ta make sum drops wit ya broke ass." Ares mumbled into the phone.

"Like ima 'posed to trust words outcho mouth?" Dazaí laughed lowly before bringing his device from his ear and hanging up on the other man, not caring how he took it.

Before he could place his phone back down, he received a text from the unknown number.

𝙸
+1 (𝟕𝟑𝟑) 𝟏𝟕𝟕- 𝟑𝟖𝟎𝟎
𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘻𝘢𝘪̀
𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘦

He stared at the text with no expression on his face then he licked over his lips slightly when other notification popped up on his screen.

𝙸𝙸
+1 (𝟕𝟑𝟑) 𝟏𝟕𝟕- 𝟑𝟖𝟎𝟎
𝚂𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙴𝙳 𝚃𝙷𝙴𝙸𝚁 𝙻𝙾𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽📍.

"Fuck up wit him?" Tae uttered with a mug before rubbing the nape of the back of his head and looking back at Laparis whom was balled up in a blanket on his couch and sleeping peacefully.

Tae quietly unplugged his charger from the socket and shoved it into his pocket then walking towards the smaller's front door and stepping into his shoes, he made sure to lock the door behind him as he exited out of Laparis home.

He walked to his car and unlocked his door then sliding into his vehicle and pulling out of the driveway, and driving to his new destination.

▆▆▆

𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒
𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘣𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘷𝘪'𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦
"𝚃𝙾𝙿"

||

"Fuck took ya so long?" Ares mugged, re-sparking his Backwood and looking at the man hopped out of his car and pushed his door shut.

"Bitch, be lucky I fuckin' came."

"Bitch such a big word fa a scrawny ho' like ya." He chuckled, taking a drag of his backwood and watching the bowlegged man walk up to the porch and flick him off.

"Ya bowlegged." Ares laughed, "You haven't noticed da dip in yo walk?" Tae mugged Ares who shrugged.

"Ma walk sexy bitch."

"Whatever, do you really wanna make sum drops 'cause I feel like you finna waste ma time?" Dazaí asked in a slight tone of agitation.

"No, I wanna go jump off a bridge." Ares mumbled sarcastically, mugging him slightly then exhaling the smoke and ashing his backwood.

Tae mugged him and watched Ares grabbed the duffle bag beside his feet and stood up from steel folding chair and walked off the porch.

His eyes examined the way Ares walked to his car made him chuckle and shake his head, "Ugly ass walk."

"You said sum?" Area snapped his head back to Tae who laughed and shook his head once more. "I'a say notha gang."

He walked to his car and hopped inside, "Wea you wanna go?" Tae asked, looking back as Top threw his duffle in the backseat.

"It'on matter." He mumbled before getting into the passenger seat.

Tae nodded and cranked the engine on, "Ight, connect to da Aux." Dazaí rasped.

Ares glared over at him and smacked his lips. "Take dat bass outcha voice when ya speak ta a god, li' bitch." He tapped his finger against the side of Tae's temple.

"But you ain't weird." Tae uttered, rolling his eyes and pushing Ares hand away before connecting his phone to the Aux cord. "I'm not, bitch." He remarked.

"Juss kno yeen finna treat me like sum bitch, on ma 5's." Ares mumbled.

"Fuck dem." He muttered underneath his breath.

Top turned his head to him and backed handed him in his mouth. "Say dat shit again, I dare ya. I sure splat yo chrome." He gritted venomously.

He didn't play about his brothers, Ares when niggas or anyone spoke on them. It immediately ticked him off.

Tae feeling his lip throb in pain but it kinda felt like pleasure to him. Tae mugged him then rolled his eyes, "Suck ma dick folks."

"Hope 'em bitches get stuck wit' yo sassy ass."

Tae eyed him then looked back down at his scrolled through his music playlist, searching for a song to play. He clicked onto 'Every Freakin Day' by Lil Durk and turned the radio up, not wanting to hear Ares voice anymore.

He placed his iPhone onto his lap and backed out of the driveway.

"Every freakin' night and every freakin' day, I wanna touch your body in every freakin' way. Every freakin' night and every freakin' day."

Ares moved the seat back, seeing he was too tall for the position of Tae's seat which hella uncomfortable to him.

Tae began zooming to their destination, he was planning on going to the Bridgeport since he sure hella junkies and fiens around that area.

Once they arrived. Tae turned the engine off and glanced over at Top whom had his eyes shut closed and his arms were folded over his chest, his bottom lip was pocking out and his freeform dreads covering his face.

'Shit'. Dazaí thought, noticing the erection in his jeans and groaning in slight frustration at the feeling that came over him.

Why did he kept feeling this way every time he got around this nigga?

Something about him was lingering Dazaí to him, and Tae didn't enjoy it. His dick always seemed to be thinking for him when Tae got around Ares, it was annoying.

Ares finally realized that the car wasn't moving any more and quickly opened his eyes and turned his head to Tae whom was muttering something underneath his breath.

"Wats wrong?" He frowned in confusion as why Tae was muttering and why the car was stopped, Ares sat up and looked around at the area where they were located at.

"Wea' we at Tae, and is ya okay mane?" He turned his head back to Tae whom began laughing at him.

Making Ares stare at him bewilderingly. "Igh bet." He nodded with a serious look on his face.

"Li' folks chill, I got a cramp in ma leg." He lied but it was believable, seeing how Top mugged him and opened the door and got out and slammed his door.

"I can't fuckin' stand him." His mugged deepened before running his hand down his face and sighing at how much emotion he just showed.

Ares really thought something was wrong with Dazaí and he wanna play around like that shit was funny, it wasn't.

He didn't want to actually care about the annoying muthafucker but he did want to be around him, he felt decent with Tae and he was cool with that.

Plus, he liked to talk shit with him and what they did in Canes really made Ares attracted to him.

He wanted to hear the boy whimpers and groans again, if he was being honest.

Tae pulled his jeans down a bit to make the bugle unnoticeable before grabbing his phone off the Aux and stepping out of the car and closing the door and getting the duffles out of the backseat.

Locking his car doors and walking over to Top and throwing his to his chest, "Hm."

"Jiggaboo." Ares mugged him before following behind Tae.

After two hours of selling the product. Both of the two made decent money for tonight, and they were now heading back to Tae's black Porsche.

"How much you make?" Tae asked, checking the time, 12:29 A.m.

The two walked back to his car together, Top shrugged his shoulders. "Prolly like 4 thousand, ya?" He looked over at Tae who unlocked the car doors and both of them threw the now duffle bag filled with cash into the backseat.

"3 sum." He uttered. Ares chuckled at him then hopped into Tae's car.

Tae frowned and got into his car and looked at Ares, "What's funny, lemme hea' a joke?"

Ares stared at him and a grin slowly creeped onto his face. "'Kay. C'mea. lemme tell ya in ear, li' daddy." He said, licking his lips at him.

Tae glanced at the coat of saliva on his lips and feeling his dick throb then he looked up into Ares hazel-brown orbs.

"Why did you jack me in da bitch? We could've had got caught." He said, finally getting it off of his chest.

"We didn't so why does it matter? and I wanted ta help ya." He chuckled raspy.

Tae looked away and shook his head, "I could've did it ma— Ya could've but I did dat shit fa ya." Ares gripped Dazaí chin. "Don't look away from me Zaí, ya hurd me?"

Tae gnawing on his lip and nodding his head in submission which turned on Ares intensely as their eye didn't break while an sexual tension rose between them.

Neither of them thinking at the moment, Tae plump lips crashed with Ares's soft rosy lips, they eyes fluttered a bit then they closed.

The two began fighting for dominance in the kiss and groaning into each other's mouths.

Pre-cum staining both of theirs Calvin Klein boxers. Ares gripped Tae's jawline, wanting more of the kiss. "Mm." Tae moaned, his tattooed hand gripped the younger man throat.

Ares grinned, coming to his senses as Dazaí was still in a before tae then he quickly pulled out of the kiss and smiled widely at Tae. "Say, ya a bitch." His grinned.

Dazaí instantly snapped out the daze and stared at Ares with low eyes, his lips longing for touch.

"Fuck." A blush consumed his face, kissing his teeth in disbelief at the fact him and Ares kiss— more like made out.

He ran his hands down his face in distress and huffed.

"Wat?" Ares frowned. "Man, is you gay or aware of what da fuck you doin'?" Dazaí snapped at him.

Ares scrunched his face up at Dazaí tone and chuckled, "Hell nah, I'a gay. ya wit' dat shii?"

Tae turned his head to Ares and took a deep breath as he holding his tongue. "get out."

"Huh?"

"Huh!?" He mocked louder than Ares who chuckled at his quick reply laced with a tone of sarcasm. 

"Bitch, get da fuck out." He spat.

Ares laughed at him. "Why?" He furrowed his eyebrows at him.

Tae immediately grabbed his Glock-23 from his waistband and pressed the cold barrel against Ares forehead. "Get da fuck out of ma car, Ares." He gritted through his teeth.

Nothing was funny, and Tae hated the fact Ares always laughed at him. He didn't know why he did that for, to be cocky or irksome?

It ticked Dazaí off.

Area grinned at Tae and nodded his head, gnawing on his lips softly and trying to hold his composure as they held intense eye contact.

Tae didn't seem like he really was going to blow his brains but his index finger was placed on the trigger.

Ares didn't understand why Tae was mad— he kissed him first and continued to kiss him so what was his purpose of his actions?

Ares wasn't gay but he did like Tae, and he liked getting reactions out of him, it seemed to interest him but now he was getting reactions that weren't expected.

"Why ya mad li' daddy? Tell me mane." He demanded as Tae clenched his jaw. "Get out Ares."

Ares stared at him and kissed his teeth, unbuckling the seatbelt.

"And, on Foe'nem grave. Don't fuckin' call me nor text me." Dazaí stated as Top chuckled, knowing he'll be texting him later.

Ares opened the car door and stepped out of the car and opened the backseat door and grasped his duffle and slammed the door.

Not even five seconds later Dazaí zoomed off, Ares shook his head and pulled out of his phone from out of his pocket and FaceTimed his 'Big 5'.

"I fuckin' hate his pussy ass." Ares muttered underneath his breath.

Jaymel connecting to the call on the first ring, he looked like he was still at Benavi's house.

"Mel, can ya come get me from bridgeport?" Ares asked softly.

"Yea, I'm otw."

▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝐈𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

𝐓𝐚𝐞,
𝘬𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯 𝘈𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵?

𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐬,
'𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘢𝘺'?

𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐬 & 𝐓𝐚𝐞,
𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵??

𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐬, 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘮, 𝘐 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰𝘥 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 6.7K 45
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC Β© KissLeclerc , April 2024
877K 40.6K 173
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
1.6M 52.9K 67
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
2.1M 108K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...