•|𝐼𝑚𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑙 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒|•...

By AshLeeNyx

̶Wa̶̶r̶n̶i̶n̶̶g ̶Ya̶̶n̶d̶e̶r̶̶e ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶e̶s . . . . . . ♥̶"̶̶I ̶̶L̶o̶̶v̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u ̶t̶o̶da̶̶y, ̶i ̶wa̶̶n̶t ̶y... More

¥ℐ𝓃𝓉𝓇ℴ𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
{33}
{34}
{35}
{36}
{37}
{38}
{39}
{40}
{41}
{42}
{43}
{45}
{46}
{47}
{48}
{49}
{50}
{51}
{52}
{53}
{54}
{55}
{56}
{57}
{58}
{59}
{60}
{61}
{62}
{63}
{64}
{65}
{66}
{67}
{68}
{69}
{70}
{71}
{72}
{73}
[74}
{75}
{76}
{77}
{78}
{79}
{80}
{81}
{82}
{83}
{84}
{85}
{86}
{87}
{88}
{89}
{90}

{44}

802 13 1
By AshLeeNyx

*3.1K Words*

"What did you say again?"

Akaza asked the man, Akaza expected the man to answer his, but he didn't answer his question and Akaza was annoyed with the man.

So what he did was he removed it with his tongue, he pulled the man's tongue until it was cut, a lot of blood came out of the man's mouth when Akaza pulled the man's tongue.

Now that the man has no tongue, he can no longer speak, the only thing the man can do is writhe in pain.

The man could no longer feel the pain he was feeling now while he was facing a demon, his blood leaking from his stomach would not stop.

"Don't blame me for doing this to you, if you had answered me properly earlier, you wouldn't be able to speak now." Akaza whispered to the man.

As the man coughed up his own blood and he splashed his blood on akaza's face so what the demon did was slam the man's head into the ground with such force that it cracked his head and the brain came out with so much force when Akaza hit it on the head.

A lot of blood was scattered on the ground and on Akaza's face as well as on his body, the man's brain came out and Akaza ate it.

While the man's body was bathed in his own blood, but when Akaza ate the man's brain, he immediately spat it out.

"I can't eat this man's whole body." Akaza said to himself.

So he stood in front of the man and what he did was he stepped on the man's head again and again.

The man's head was crushed like a toy because of what Akaza was doing, his brain was scattered like a pear that had been crushed and the man's head was completely crushed.

Akaza was not satisfied with this and also stepped on the man's back with too much force and when he stepped on it, he broke his spiral cord and some bones of the man on his back.

Akaza was happy as he did this, he felt better as he took out all his anger on a man who had no rival.

He happily crushed the man's body like it was just a piece of toy he laughed like crazy as he crushed the man.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAH you should just die you worthless person in this world!" Akaza shouted at the lifeless man as he continued to stomp and crush him.

Douma saw all this how akaza killed the man who had no opponent against him.

And it made him happy because he had never seen akaza so eager to kill someone because he had never seen him kill someone so eager.

"What makes him happy?" Douma asked himself as he ate the girl he was holding.

Until he looked in a room and there he saw another woman who was hiding, douma saw the eyes of a woman peeking at the door when douma saw her, the woman immediately closed the door for fear that she too would be eaten by the demon who are in their house now.

When Douma saw him, he was happy because he had many women to eat.
That's why Douma finished the woman he was eating and stand up and walk towards the room where the woman was hiding.

The woman closed the door room because she knew the demon was coming to eat her.

The woman was crying inside the room, she thought what would happen to her if she was also eaten by the demon that was in their house now.

While Douma is already outside the room where the woman is hiding, Douma feels that the woman is very afraid of him and he feels that she has other fears besides her fear of being eaten by the demon that like him.

Douma didn't waste any time and he easily opened the door of the room where the woman was hiding and saw that she was crying out of fear.

Douma entered the room when he entered there were flying objects on his face, books, pillows and other women's items.

The woman threw itemes the demon that entered her room where she was hiding as soon as the demon entered she immediately took the things that she could throw at the demon.

"Get out of here!" the woman shouted at Douma but he didn't listen to her.

"What if I do not want to?" Douma asked the woman.

The woman's eyes widened when the demon who was in front of her now answered her the only thing she could think of now was that it was going to eat her so she took another book and threw it at the demon but the demon caught it.

Douma is annoyed by this because he doesn't like girls like this except you.

"You know you better stop that if you want to live a few more days." douma said to the woman that the woman noticed this as if it was serious.

"What do you mean by that?" asked the woman.

Douma just looked at her when the woman asked him what he meant.

"You know when people are as smart as you are you know what it means." douma said to the woman.

The woman was confused by what the demon in front of her was saying now, she didn't know what the demon was saying to her.

"Try to guess what I'm telling you." douma said to the woman.

The woman was thinking and was also confused as to what the demon in front of her now meant.

"Just say what you want?!" said the woman to the demon.

"I think you are too weak to live in a world like this."

When Douma said this to the woman, the woman was afraid that the demon that was in front of her might eat her, so when she looked to her side, she saw a knife, she took it and put it behind her.

All of a sudden, the woman heard a scream from outside and realized that the wall of the room where she was hiding was broken.

.
.
.
.
.

The children that gyomei saw attempting to flee the village hurriedly left the village.

"Hurry up or the monsters will follow us." shouted a boy as he held his sister and the other children followed him.

"Our feet are hurting," said the one.

"Don't act, we need to get out of here as soon as possible." said the other one.

"Brother.... where are we going?" a boy asked his older brother.

"We will pass through here when we arrive at the other villages, we will safe there." said his older brother.

"I hope brother, we can leave this place." said his younger brother as they ran quickly to the other village.

When they suddenly heard that someone was following them, some children looked behind them and saw Gyomei following them, so the children were scared.

"Ah b-brother oh no noo nooo!" shouted his younger brother because the other children were so scared that they was separated.

Others will run in other directions to find a place to hide.

"The older child among them was also scared when he saw that the children with him who survived in their village would run in different directions, but he was more afraid when he saw the demon following them."

He also ran away with his young sister, he didn't know where they would hide because his two brothers were also separated from him, now he also has no idea where his two brothers are.

"Brother where are we going?" asked her younger sister.

This was not an immediate answer from his older brother because he was busy running and looking for a place where they could hide.

"I don't know where we're going now, we can't ask for help now." said his older brother.

While they were running, they heard the cries and shouts of children in the forest that stopped them both when they heard it.

"Brother what is that?" asked the younger sister in fear.

The girl hide behind her older brother and she was shaking with fear.

"I-I don't even know what happened to our two brothers, were they able to eat?" asked his older brother.

The older brother is not sure if it was his brother who screamed or other children but he is afraid because of the condition of the two of them now.

The older brother held his younger sister and they continued to run.

"Whatever that is important now is that we find somewhere to hide." said his older brother.

.
.
.
.
.

"Please don't kill me." a boy's supplication to the demon.

Gyomei was already in front of the boy who was surprised to run away from the villages but he had not yet seen the other children and where they ran to.

"I have no mercy for reprimanded children like you who should be punished severely." Gyomei answered the boy.

The boy was scared because the demon in front of him was going to eat him so the boy crawled to get away from the demon.

But when gyomei grabbed one of the child's legs, he immediately threw it into a tree, causing the child to scream loudly.

When Gyomei threw the child against the tree, his spinal cord was broken in the back, which also caused the child to be unable to stand.

When the boy fell to the ground, he writhed in great pain.

While Gyomei just stared at the child lying on the ground and writhing in pain, he did not show mercy to the child or anything.

"You're a monster so there's a demon slayer to kill monsters like you!" the boy shouted at gyomei.

Gyomei was even more angry when he heard this from the boy, he never thought that the boy would say that to him.

Gyomei remembered all his memories of being another demon slayer and how he became a demon.

.
.
.
.
.

'Gyomei I trust you with this mission, I gave you this mission so that you could kill the hashiras who became the upper moon that I know you were able to change their minds because you were the only one who did it before out of all of you'

He said the same thing to Gyomei while Gyomei listened to his master quietly.

Gyomei stared at Kagaya and wondered if he would be able to face an upper moon demon, especially since the other Hashira had already become a demon and the other four had not yet become a demon.

He didn't know if he could change the minds of others even if they had become demons, but he accepted the mission given by his master to go to a village in the north to face the upper moon 2.

'Douma'

Gyomei also wants to fight Douma and make him pay for killing Kanae and turning Shinubo and Kanao into demons.

Gyomei remembers how Shinobu and Kanao became demons and how he watched over Kanae effortlessly, he doesn't fully accept it because he was the one who raised them both Kanae and Shinobu before they got Kanao from a man who without a care in the world.

So when he heard that Kanao and Shinobu had become demons, he didn't accept it right away because Gyomei wondered how they abandoned the demon slayer crops so easily.

He didn't fully understand why and how they abandoned the demon slayer crops why they chose to follow Tanjiro who has no other purpose but to destroy the world and rule the world.

This is what gyomei wanted to answer when the other HasHira also became a demon, a few days passed, another remaining HasHira became a demon, and he and Sabito were the only ones left in the demon slayer crops.

When gyomei found out that the other Has Hira had also become a demon, he had no choice but to find douma and crush it with his own hands.

So that same day he went to the north village where Douma was eating all the women there and he was the only one killing the men.

When gyomei got there, he saw how destroyed the village was and the smell of blood all around, the bodies of those left in the village were scattered around the road when gyomei arrived, he felt more sorry for the children he saw in other places part of the village that was lifeless and just lying on the ground with no hands, feet, head, and others whose bodies were broken, while others were almost unrecognizable.

He didn't really think that this is what Gyomei would see when he came to the village, it was even worse.

He walked into the village while he was walking, Gyomei could still smell the blood around him and he could still see that there were bodies scattered around.

As he entered the village, it became worse when he was able to rate in a place in the village where people celebrate when they have big festivals held in the village.

Gyomei saw that there were hanging bodies in different parts of the house, some with their heads hanging and others with their stomachs open with no insides.

Until gyomei saw a man wearing a red dress and he had a black design on his shoulder that looked like blood and the color of his hair was golden yellow and he was eating a woman.

When Gyomei saw the demon eating the woman, he knew that it was strong, so he was ready in case it attacked him.

"Wow I didn't expect someone to visit me here" said the demon as he ate the woman's brain and removed her eye so he could eat it.

Gyomei was disgusted when he saw how the demon took the woman's brain and put it in his mouth.

"Hmmmm it tastes good do you like it?" the demon asked him as the demon handed him a pear of the woman's brain.

Gyomei did not answer the demon, he was silent and just observed the demon's actions, noticing that it was calm and did not attempt to attack or kill him.

All of a sudden someone attacked him that was another demon, it's a good thing he dodged it if he wasn't going to die.

The demon that attacked gyomei was in pain.

"So you're not alone here, some of you also brought other demons." Gyomei said to the demon but the demon just smiled at him but that smile was not a happy smile but a smile mixed with fear.

"Why don't you try to look behind you to see who attacked you?" the blande hair demon asked gyomei.

When the demon said this, Gyomei wondered who attacked him, so when he looked behind him, he saw a female demon with her head down and the first thing he noticed was the butterfly hairpin on her head.

Gyomei's eyes widened when he saw the woman he raised and became Hashira but now he saw that she had become a demon none other than Shinobu Shinobu raised his head to address Gyomei Shinobu saw tears Gyomei saw him turn into a demon.

"Shinobu why?" he asked shinobu but he got no answer from shinobu.

It just stared at him silently like a statue with cold eyes as pale as a corpse.

He couldn't speak to gyomei so gyomei thought that maybe the demon did something to her that wasn't good or that he ordered that when he came to the village he wouldn't talk to him.

So gyomei looked at the demon behind him and asked what he did to shinobu.

"What did you do to shinobu?" he asked the bland haired demon but the demon's smile grew even bigger.

Gyomei was annoyed by this when he saw how the demon just smiled at him, a smile that he would accept in his life for the rest of his life when he became a demon like them.

The demon just chuckled to gyomei when he saw how annoyed he was, so the demon told gyomei the truth that gyomei had been empty for several years.

"Why don't you ask her gyomei what exactly she did and what she did, right shinobu?" the demon asked shinobu while the bland hair demon's grin grew even bigger.

Gyomei looked at Shinobu when he looked at Shinobu he saw that there were tears coming out of her eyes and that she was trembling to speak.

"Tell him shinobu" said the bland hair demon to shinobu.

And that gyomei was confused here as to what the demon said to shinobu meant.

"What did the demon shinobu mean?" gyomei asked him.

Shinobu was shaking where she stood and couldn't move. she wanted to say something but she couldn't. she wanted to tell Gyomei what she had done but no voice came out of her mouth.

"I didn't say anything to make you cry. Are you guilty? of what you did?" the bland hair demon asked shinobu.

But Shinobu couldn't speak because of the trauma he experienced.

"I'll just say that she killed her own sister Kanae." the bland hair demon said this.

His eyes were so wide when couldn't believe what the bland hair demon told him.

"What you say is not true!" Gyomei shouted at the demon.

But the bland hair demon just smiled big like a madman.

"Why don't you ask her?" the demon asked him.

Gyomei couldn't believe what the demon told him, he thought it was the demon behind him that was going to kill Kanae, but it turned out not to be her own sister.

"Say it's not true say it!" Gyomei shouted at Shinobu while shaking his head.

Shinobu flinched when Gyomei yelled at her, she knew that Gyomei would be very angry with her because of what she had done.

But she couldn't do anything but cry in front of Gyomei and she admitted that she did kill her own old sister.

"Yes, I killed Kanae because I was jealous of her being stronger than me. I didn't want to kill her, I just wanted to be like her." crying shinobu tells gyomei.

But Gyomei doesn't know if she can forgive Shinobu after what she did to her own sister.

"You know, Shinobu, I used to notice you when you two were young, I noticed that you were jealous of your old sister but I just ignored it, but now it's gotten to the point where you killed your own old sister and turned into a demon, what do you think? You will tell Oyakata-sama about all the sins you have committed!"

Gyomei yelled at Shinobu, Shinobu didn't say anything, she just cried and flinched every time Gyomei yelled at her.

But the blonde haired demon behind gyomei just smiled as he watched how his trainer scolded shinobu.

"See, Shinobu, she's embarrassing you, isn't it painful, don't you want revenge?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 2.5K 27
This is a book that's just Yandere x reader because I have an unhealthy obsession with Yanderes. 😁👍 There are ⚠️ trigger warnings ⚠️ ...
1.8K 146 20
[Reader's Gender is not specified] You Yes, You. I can feel you. don't you feel me? ♦•♦•♦ "[Reader]" "The time has com...
198K 4.4K 194
If the book is found to be unsatisfactory, we request for a peaceful leave as we would like for this book to remain toxic free and be absent of any r...
43.4K 1K 8
( Male Yandere x Female Reader)(Oneshots) →→ There is something in you that attracts boys . But these aren't any ordinary boys. They are insane...cra...