•|𝐼𝑚𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑙 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒|•...

Von AshLeeNyx

̶Wa̶̶r̶n̶i̶n̶̶g ̶Ya̶̶n̶d̶e̶r̶̶e ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶e̶s . . . . . . ♥̶"̶̶I ̶̶L̶o̶̶v̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u ̶t̶o̶da̶̶y, ̶i ̶wa̶̶n̶t ̶y... Mehr

¥ℐ𝓃𝓉𝓇ℴ𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
{33}
{34}
{35}
{36}
{37}
{38}
{39}
{40}
{41}
{42}
{44}
{45}
{46}
{47}
{48}
{49}
{50}
{51}
{52}
{53}
{54}
{55}
{56}
{57}
{58}
{59}
{60}
{61}
{62}
{63}
{64}
{65}
{66}
{67}
{68}
{69}
{70}
{71}
{72}
{73}
[74}
{75}
{76}
{77}
{78}
{79}
{80}
{81}
{82}
{83}
{84}
{85}
{86}
{87}
{88}
{89}
{90}

{43}

1K 13 3
Von AshLeeNyx

*2.9K Words*

T̶ha̶̶t'̶s ̶̶Ba̶̶s̶ta̶̶r̶d!"

Hantengu and his clones saw how angry he was with his twin.

"What are your plans today muichiro?" Aizetsu asked.

Muichiro didn't answer because what was on his mind right now was killing his twin and returning you to the infinity castle, that's all he had in mind.

"What kind of question is that, Aizetsu, you know what muichiro will do to his twins." Karaku said.

Aizetsu remained silent as he stood because he knew that Muichiro would kill his twin after he found out that his twin was still alive.

Aizetsu is different from his other clones, he has a soft side unlike his other clones who mercilessly kill defenseless people just like Hantengu.

"And the king said that they are going to attack a village with Douma Akaza and Kokushibo along with Gyomei and Genya." Mitsuri said

Hantengu's other clones wondered why they were the only ones ordered by the demon king to destroy villages.

"Why weren't we ordered to do that?" Sekido asked Mitsuri.

"Yes, that's our job from the beginning" added Karaku.

"The demon king has a reason why he ordered them to attack a village." Mitsuri said.

One of Hantengu's clones, Sekido, was angry because the demon king didn't just give them a job.

"Why them!" Sekido said angrily.

"Why do you have a complaint, Sekido?"

They were suddenly quiet when they heard a familiar voice when they looked where it was coming from they saw the demon king with yoriichi and muzan.

They all kneel down when they see the demon king.

"Do you know why I came here?" asked the demon king they didn't say a word.

The demon king looked at Shinobu with anger in his eyes he asked him.

"Shinobu are you honest with me?" he asked Shinobu Hantengu and Muichiro as well as Mitsuri were surprised why the demon king asked him this.

Shinonu's head rise and stared at the demon king when suddenly a sharp object pierced her throat.

Shinobu spat out blood, she couldn't understand why the demon king was asking him that, she was loyal to him since she became a demon.

"Hones-" Shinobu couldn't finish what she was going to say when the sharp object was deeply buried in her throat.

"I don't need your answer." the demon king said to him as the sharp object went deep into her throat she felt that it was poisonous.

Until she felt that the sharp object that pierced her throat had poison and it was similar to the poison injected by her old sister.

"You probably know why I'm making you suffer now because otherwise you're worthless." the demon king angrily said to shinobu.

Shinobu had no idea what made the demon king angry with her.

"I can see that you don't know, so you don't care, damn, I'll just tell you, you know that Mucihiro wasn't the one you were talking to earlier, why didn't you stop him and let him escape and still have y/n with him, it's good if he didn't get y/n you probably wouldn't be going through this now!" the demon king said to shinobu.

Shinobu wanted to say something but couldn't because of the poison spreading throughout her body.

"I-I know m-mui-chiro wasn't the one we were talking to earlier." Shinobu also said what she wanted to say to the demon king.

But he got even more angry with this so he also stabbed his hand, arm, leg and stomach.

Shinobu writhed in pain and felt the poison spread throughout her body.Shinobu wanted to say something but couldn't because of the poison spreading throughout her body.

"I-I know m-mui-chiro wasn't the one we were talking to earlier." Shinobu also said what she wanted to say to the demon king.

But he got even more angry with this so he also stabbed his hand, arm, leg and stomach.

Shinobu writhed in pain and felt the poison spread throughout her body.

"You know muichiro wasn't the one you were talking to earlier why didn't you kill him I thought I could still use you BUT you didn't let him run away with y/n you are worthless!" the demon king angrily said to shinobu.

Shinobu was barely able to move due to the poison and lay on the ground coughing and spitting blood.

"That's what will happen to all of you if you don't follow me." Tanjiro said angrily.

He looked at Hantengu and his clones.

"Hantengu your mission now is to find y/n and bring her back here if you ever encounter a demon slayer you know what you will do." tanjiro said to them.

And they all nodded before they left the only thing left were Mitsuri and Muichiro, the demon king stared at Muichiro.

"Your mission muichiro is to kill your twins go with them but I'm sure y/n is with him now." Tanjiro said.

And muichiro also left, he followed them hantengu.

After tanjiro gave their missions he left leaving shinobu vomiting her own blood.

When tanjiro left, mitsuri immediately approached her and asked if she was okay.

"Shinobu-san sorry if I didn't do anything earlier." said mitsuri as mitsuri tried to calm shinobu down.

But Shinobu was restless because of the pain and depth of the piercing of the sharp object in her neck and the poison that spread through her body.

"You don't need to apologize to me Mitsuri, you didn't do anything wrong, I should be the one to apologize because I didn't tell you right away earlier that Muichiro wasn't the one we were talking to earlier." shinobu said as she tried to stand up.

But she can't stand up so Mitsuri tells her to lie down first.

"Don't stand up first, lie down first so your wound doesn't get worse." Mitsuri said.

When Shinobu tried standing up again, she felt in herself that she was going to weaken a lot and little by little her side was getting dark.

When Shinobu felt that she was about to lose consciousness she vomited blood with a Violet circle and that she was unconscious.

When Mitsuri saw this, she panicked a lot, she didn't know what to do, especially when she saw that Shinobu vomited blood with a violet circle and passed out.

"Shinobu-san are you alright shinobu-san!
Shinobu-san!"

Mitsuri calls Shinobu and tries to wake her up but she doesn't answer her.

"Shinobu-san!!!"

While you were at the headquarters taking a shower, you felt in your chest as if there was danger coming and you also felt in your chest as if something bad was going on in one of the lower moons, you not only didn't know who it was but you had a strong feeling.

All your thoughts were gone when you heard a knock on your door.

"Lady y/n, this is Aoi, your clothes are ready here in your room." Aoi said.

You thanked her.

"Thank you aoi for getting my clothes ready." answer her.

"You're welcome." Aoi said before she left and you heard her feet step walking away from your room.

While your whole body was submerged in the bathtub, all you could think about was when you would be able to return to the real world.

But even if you think about it a few billion times, you feel to yourself that you will not be able to return to your real world.

You Just look at the water and the reflection in your self and you ask yourself why they chose you because there are so many beautiful women out there, why you?

'Why me? there are many other girls out there who are more beautiful than me, why me?'

You asked yourself.

Every time you think about this, you remember what yoriichi told you.

'You know why we like you, you're different from all the girls we've met'

you just wondered what you have that other women don't have.

But you didn't answer it so you just ignored it and you sighed heavily.

You Just think about getting dressed and get up early in the bathtub and wrap your body in a towel.

And when you came out of the bathroom, you saw that there were clothes ready in your room, so you got dressed right away.

When you got dressed you looked at the window and opened it you saw that it was already dark outside so you decided to open your window first so you could breathe fresh air from the garden.

Until you decided to read a book before going to sleep, so you took a book from one of the cabinets and brought it near the window to read.

While you were reading you felt the fresh air blowing through you enough to relax you somehow.

You soaked for a few hours until you felt sleepy so you decided to go to sleep, closing the book and also the window, making sure the window was locked in case a demon entered your room.

You stood up and put the book back in the cabinet where you took it. When you put it back, you went to the futon and sat down.

And you combed your hair and suddenly the door of your room was open and you were scared when it suddenly opened without anyone outside.

So you stopped combing your hair and looked at the door.

"H-Hello is there anyone there?"

You asked but no one answered your question so you were nervous that maybe a demon had entered your room.

So you stood up on the futon and tried to approach it when Dawag, your pet dog, suddenly came out, you were surprised because you didn't except that your pet was afraid of you, so when you saw Dawag enter your room, you quickly took her and close the door.

When you closed the soju door you suddenly saw someone in the hallway you didn't know if it was Kanae, Yuichiro or Tamayo or Yushiro in the hallway but you saw his eyes staring at you so you were so scared you closed the sojo door right away and you made sure it was locked.

When you closed the sojo door and secured the lock, you immediately approached your pet dog Dawang and hugged him.

"What is that in the hallway?" ask yourself.

Now you've seen something inexplicable and you can't sleep well tonight so you lay down on your futon with Dawang by your side.

.
.
.
.
.

In the next village, many people will scream and run because their village is burning.

Some were crying and some were eaten by demons and some ran away.

"Why was this job given to us? Genya asked.

In another uppermoon that was with him on the mission but no one seemed to want to answer his question because they were also busy until only Gyomei answered his question.

"The demon king just did something important to Hantengu so we will take over their work first." Gyomei says to Genya as he kills the civilians living in the village.

He looked at the douma who was eating a woman in a house.

And he looked at gyomei again and asked when they would meet you.

"When are we going to meet y/n?" genya asked gyomei.

While it was eating the man, the man was still alive and begged not to eat or hurt him.

But gyomei didn't listen and he broke his arm, the man writhed in pain and he just screamed.

"Ahhh!" shouted the man.

"I don't know but I feel like we can get to know her soon." Gyomei said to genya.

Gyomei pulled the man's left arm when he pulled it, the man just screamed in pain.

"Aaaah!" shouted the man.

When gyomei pulled the man's arm, a lot of blood splashed on the ground and on gyomei's face.

Until he saw a group of childrens trying to flee the village.

When he saw the children he became interested in crushing them one by one with his own hands.

He stood up and left the man writhing in pain as he followed the children.

He passed by Akaza who was also killing a man and he ordered Akaza to kill the man whose arm he cut off.

Akaza looked at gyomei as she walked towards the children.

Akaza looked at gyomei as he walked towards the children because he knew that children were his favorite victims.

And akaza stared at the man whose arm was cut off by gyomei writhing in pain as he approached him.

"Akaza-duno, it's better to just eat a woman because the woman has more protein." said douma but he ignored him.

He would never do what douma did who ate women.

He approached the man who was crawling away from him and saw that his arm was missing and he was writhing in pain.

With each step Akaza took, the man crawled further away from him, terrified of the demon approaching him.

"I need to get out of here" said the man as he crawled away from the demon just behind him.

Akaza saw how desperate the man was to get away from him so he asked the man.

"If I tell you that I like someone like you, tell me do I have a chance that she will like me too?" akaza asked the man.

The man stopped crawling and look around and stared at Akaza, the man's eyes widened as Akaza asked him, he did not fully understand.

"Huh?"

That's all the man told him when Akaza asked him, fortunately Akaza had a lot of patience with the man and he didn't kill him right away.

Akaza saw that the man did not understand what she asked him.

"I know what you're thinking even if you don't say it, I know what you're going to answer my question." akaza said to the man.

He saw the man how scared he was that he couldn't answer his question.

"W-what do you mean?" the man asked akaza.

Now that Akaza saw that he didn't really understand his question, he was annoyed because he knew that even if the man didn't say it or pretended to, that someone also likes him, the man knows that no one likes a monster or a demon. which is similar to akaza.

"No"

When akaza realized that this was the result of his demonic nature, he realized a big grin on his face.

When the man saw this, he was very scared and crawled easily away from Akaza.

Akaza just laughed at the man when he saw the man crawling away from him he saw that humans are really weak just like the man in front of him now crawling away from him.

"I won't be surprised anymore people like you are weak people like you must die!"

Akaza said to the man when the man saw how scared the man was of him.

The man was shaking with so much fear that he crawled as fast as he could, ignoring the pain in his arm as long as he could get away from Akaza.

As the man was crawling away from him, Akaza's demonic nature came out even more when he saw how scared he was and wanted to get away from him, he saw you in the vision of the man crawling away from him.

So what he did was that he stepped on his foot and broke the man's foot because of how hard Akaza stepped on the man's foot.

"Aaaah!" the man screamed when he heard it and he felt that his leg was broken.

Akaza just laughed when he saw how much the man had struggled because of the injuries he had sustained on his body.

*Laugh*

Akaza released all her anger towards the man because you didn't pay attention to him.

Because of your being with other upper moons, especially Douma, he became even more angry when he saw that you kissed Douma just to heal his wound with laughter.

In truth he would rather kill douma with his own hands just to be with you.

That's why he thinks that he will get stronger because when the day comes, he himself will crush Douma with his own hand.

Akaza approached the man and he pulled the man hair so harshly.

"Listen to me carefully, I know that you are very afraid of me, but I will never allow you to get away from me because you are only mine." akaza said to the man.

The man's eyes were so big he couldn't fully understand what the demon in front of him meant.

Akaza sees that you are the one in front of him now and that he will like it very much, he does not intend to hurt the girl but he is showing you how much he loves you.

"Now this is what will happen to you if you run away from me!" akaza said to the man.

The man could do nothing but scream in fear of being killed or eaten by the demon in front of him now.

"Please don't kill me." the  man begs Akaza.

But Akaza shows no mercy to the man, instead he will be very happy when he sees how the man begs him, this is what Akaza wants to happen to you, when you are in his arms, he will not show you even pity you.

"What did you say again?"

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

253 3 20
"𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏, 𝒊'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎�...
167K 5.6K 21
You were just a normal college student, trying to balance school and life. That was until you met him, and invited him into your house. Your life ch...
198K 4.4K 194
If the book is found to be unsatisfactory, we request for a peaceful leave as we would like for this book to remain toxic free and be absent of any r...
2K 46 3
"Oh y/n did you know I used to be god's favorite but now he won't listen to my prayers anymore.He let me fall, im no longer in heaven but it was wort...