Michael

By bellamyb15

More

Chapter#1
Chapter#2
Chapter#3
Chapter#5
Chapter#6
Chapter#7
Chapter#8

Chapter#4

5 0 0
By bellamyb15

Haley's pov

The next day I wake up and when I open my eyes I see langdon and i immediately get out of his grip.

Haley says"what's going on?

I look around and everyone is dead.

Haley says"did I die?

Langdon stands up and starts walking towards me and I see mal and I run over to her and start crying.

Haley says"Mallory.

Langdon is standing next to me.

Haley says"she's not waking up.

Langdon says"and she won't ever wake up because she's not special like you.

Langdon puts his hand on my shoulder.

I get up and push him away.

Haley says"don't.

Langdon says"I can help.

Haley says"your wrong.

Langdon says"about what?

Haley says"about me being special. I'm nobody a freak no body cares about me and the only person who ever did was my sister and she's dead.

Langdon says"your wrong. When you met me did you have a feeling or anything like we had met before?

Haley says"how did you know that?

Langdon says"because we do know each other. Did you ever feel like in your life you didn't belong?

Haley says"yes.

Langdon says"I can help.

Haley says"how?

Langdon says"you just have to trust me.

I felt like I should say no but my instincts were telling me to trust him.

Haley says"ok.

Langdon grabs my hands.

Langdon says"close your eyes.

I close my eyes and Langdon kisses me and all of my memories start flooding back in.

A few minutes later I remember everything and I pull away and walk away and start crying.

Haley says"oh my god. Michael?

Michael says"yeah, I'm here.

Haley says"what happened?

Michael says"mrs.venable poisoned you.

Haley says"did mrs.mead know?

Michael says"no. She wouldn't do that.

Haley says"are you sure? She hates me.

Michael says"she doesn't hate you.

Haley says"ever since she met me she has not approved of us being together.

Michael says"doesn't mean she would try to kill you and I think she's got past you not being good enough for me.

Haley says"do you feel that?

Michael says"witch's.

Haley says"you go. I'm gonna change.

Michael says"ok.

I walk away and go into Michael's closet and pull out my dress and change into it and I listen and I hear Michael talking and I follow his voice.

Lady says"you haven't won.

Haley says"of course we have. Evil always wins.

Mallory says"Haley?

I look over and see Mallory.

Mallory says"how are you alive?

Haley says"Michael saved me.

Mallory says"are you with him?

Haley says"well obviously.

Mallory says"you don't care at all that I'm alive?

Haley says"nope. The moment I remembered everything I stopped caring about you.

Coco says"just don't let me die that really sucked.

Michael says"when we're done with you your gonna wish you stayed dead.

[three years before the bombs]

Michaels pov

I hear someone and look over to see a guy walk over.

Michael says"your not a lawyer.

Guy says"I'm a friend.

I look at the wall.

Michael says"I don't have any friends.

Guy says"I think maybe I can help you Michael.

I don't say anything.

Guy says"I saw your interview with the detective and it was...impressive. I'm not social services or anything like that I'm a warlock and I think your one.

I look back him.

Michael says"a warlock?

Guy says"when that detective was hurting you what went through your mind?

Michael says"I don't know. I just wanted him to get away.

Guy says"how did you end up in here?

Michael says"I defending someone. Actually the only person that ever really cared about me. He was being mean to her and I didn't want to hurt him I just wanted to scare him. But somehow someone always gets hurt.

Guy says"your life is about to begin. Time for us to go.

All of sudden the cell Door unlocks.

We go to leave when a guard comes out and the guy makes the guard go into the wall.

Guy says"he'll be fine.

Michael says"I'm sure he won't feel a thing.

I put my hand out and the guards neck snaps.

I leave with the guy.

Guy says"this will be your new home.

Michael says"ok.

[1 month later]

John says"we usually wouldn't do this until you've been here a year.

Michael says"I've only been here a month.

John says"we're going to do a few tests to see if your a level 4.

Michael says"what does that mean?

John says"it would mean you would be the alpha and as strong as supremum.

Michael says"what's the first one?

John says"I want you to find the book that we hid.

I focus and reach through the mirror and pull out the book.

Eric says"excellent. I want you to imagine yourself anywhere in the room and go there.

A knife comes flying at me and I focus and move across the room.

John says"there's water molecules all around us I want to change the water into snow.

My eyes roll to the back of my head.

A few minutes later I feel the snow and lose control and the room gets really cold until all of a sudden John stops me.

I realized what I had did and I wipe the blood from my nose.

Michael says"I'm so sorry.

John says"it's fine. Your dismissed.

I leave the room.

[a week later]

I over hear the meeting to see if there gonna do the test and the lady talks about how she can't get someone out of the Cortez and I go back to my room and I focus and I see the person that she's talking about and I leave.

Lady says"who are you?

Michael says"I'm Michael Langdon and I'm here to do what your supremum couldn't.

I put out my hand for her to grab.

Lady says"and what if I don't want to.

Guy says"queenie, I don't think you have a choice.

Queenie takes my hand and we get to the door she lets go of my hand and I step out of the hotel and she's hesitant.

Michael says"come on.

She steps outside of the hotel.

Michael says"come on, we have someone else to get.

We go down to hell to get Madison Montgomery.

I see her in inventory trying to put the towels up and I stop her from grabbing the towel and she looks up at me.

Michael says"hi Madison.

Madison stands up.

Madison says"your not suppose to be here. Your not like the others.

Michael says"you can tell. Interesting. I would think most souls wouldn't have any awareness in there own hell. The confusion would only add to the suffering.

Madison says"I've always had the curse of knowing more than everyone else. So I guess me knowing is ironic or something. Anyway who are you?

Michael says"I'm the one who's gonna get you out of here.

Madison laughs.

Madison says"yeah, right.

She goes to grab a towel and I step on the towel so she can't grab it.

Madison looks back up at me.

Madison says"what's the catch? Do I have to blow you or something?

I laugh.

Michael says"no.

Madison stands up.

Madison says"okay. Well, when we get out of here can I any way? Your a snack and I haven't had a good dicking in awhile. Any dicking really and they personally make sure all the personal massagers are out of stock, so?

Queenie says"even in hell your still a hoe.

Madison runs over to queenie and hugs her.

Queenie says"get off me bitch.

Madison let's go and looks back at me.

Michael says"and to answer question no you're not my type.

Madison rolls her eyes.

Madison says"I'm everyone's type.

Michael says"not mine. now come on we have work to get done.

Madison says"I don't care whatever it is. I'll do it for another chance to be good again.

Michael says"now, why would you want to do that?

The end of the chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

864K 72K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
453K 26.7K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
1.3M 68.3K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
3M 108K 31
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...