Are You Sure She Is Dead

By Frogfreind

alternate universe where secrets of Dumbledore never happened Theseus Scamander arrives back to him and newts... More

get ready everyone
a small confrontation
Grindelwald
the school building
the school building part two
Queenie
the other castle
Theseus Scamander
why this all happened
newts parent's house
newts parents house part 2
dinner
dinner part two
chapter no number
the letter
the adventure begins
adventure begins part 2
everything is fine till morning
story part but I don't know what to name it
later back at the Scamander's place
the owl
plans

the return home

24 1 0
By Frogfreind

The other woman says fine you guys have five seconds to look over the body before I kill you that make sense. Theseus looked over and saw she wasn't breathing, Rosier looked at him like you're running out of time and went to use her wand to call for Grindelwald. Theseus wanted to stay, to fully make sure she was dead but the others said he should go before anything else happened, so they left.
Rosier looked down at the body and kicked it then knelt down to touch it is was warm to the touch. She heard a sound behind  her it was unmistakable foot steps of Grindelwald. she knew he would come. Queenie was a important way to get a hold of information that he needed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

657K 14.7K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

129K 3K 45
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 55.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...