π•π•–π•Ÿπ•¦π•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕂π•ͺ𝕠𝕀𝕙�...

By angelicMichiko

Venus runs away from her drug-addicted mother and joins an elite team of female warriors. Kyoshi Island is vi... More

Information on VenusοΏΌ
Backstory
Chapter 1- The Avatar Is on Kyoshi Island
Chapter 2- The Crazy King
Chapter 3- Imprisonment
Chapter 4- The Waterbending Scroll
Chapter 5- Jet
Chapter 6- The Fortune Teller
Chapter 7- Bato of the Water Tribe
Chapter 8- The Deserter
Chapter 9- The North Pole
Chapter 11- The Meeting
Chapter 12- Hey, Neymar?
Chapter 13- The Siege of the North: Part 1
Chapter 14- Personal Bodyguard
Chapter 15- The Siege of the North: Part 2
Chapter 16- The Avatar State
Chapter 17- Delicate Flower
Chapter 18- The Cave of Two Lover
Chapter 19- Return to Omashu
Chapter 20- The Swamp
Chapter 21- Avatar Day
Chapter 22- The Blind Bandit
Chapter 23- The Chase
Chapter 24- Bitter Work
Chapter 25- The Library
Chapter 26- The Desert
Chapter 27- The Serpent's Pass
Chapter 28- Hope
Chapter 29- The Drill
Chapter 30- City of Walls and Secrets
Chapter 31-The Tales of Venus and Sokka
Chapter 32- My Ex Is Back
Chapter 33- The Earth King
Chapter 34-Daddy Hakoda
Chapter 35- The Crossroads of Destiny
Chapter 36- The Awakening
Chapter 37- The Headband
Chapter 38- Sokka's Master
Chapter 39- Metal Man and Interruptions
Chapter 40- The Runaway
Chapter 41- Water Tribe Stories
Chapter 42- The Puppetmaster
Chapter 43- Wet Dreams
Chapter 44- Nightmares and Daydreams
Chapter 45- Before the Invasion
Chapter 46-The Day of Black Sun, Part 1: The Invasion
Chapter 47- The Day of Black Sun, Part 2: The Eclipse
Chapter 48- Venus Alone
Chapter 49- The Boiling Rock, Part 1
Chapter 50- The Boiling Rock, Part 2
Chapter 51- Family Ties
Chapter 52- Don't Go Into the Tent
Chapter 53- Wait, Is this Fucking Play About Us?
Chapter 54- Quickie
Chapter 55- Melonlord
Chapter 56- Old People Camp
Chapter 57- Into the Deep End
Chapter 58- Spirit World
Chapter 59- Happy Ending

Chapter 10- Water Tribe Sleepover

632 23 35
By angelicMichiko

"-and that's how I became a Kyoshi warrior." I finish telling Yue as I was braiding her beautiful hair into a long braid.

"Oh my spirits," Yue gasps. "That's so cool. I wish I was able to fight like you."

I murmur as I had an elastic in between my teeth. "I can teach you if you want. A princess should know how to defend herself."

Yue lifts her shoulders in excitement. "That's so kind of you."

I take the elastic out of my mouth and tie the end of Yue's braid. "All done."

Yue jolts up from the floor as she goes to check her hair out in the dressing mirror. "I love it. Thank you."

"It's no problem." I wave my hand. "I used to braid and do everyone's makeup back on Kyoshi island."

Yue smiles as she gestures me down so she could braid my hair.

I sit on her cold floor, crossing my legs together.

She parts my hair in two. "So you and my brother, huh?" Yue teases.

My eyes widen. "Yeah.."

"You like him." Yue laughs, as she grips my hair and starts to braid.

"Just a tiny little bit."

"Why just a tiny bit?" Yue giggles.

My mind starts to wonder to Jet. "Um, a month or so ago, I broke up with my ex who I've been dating for years. Turns out he wasn't a good person." I anxiously twirl my fingers together.

Yue stops braiding as she leans her head forward to look at me. I tilt my head up. "I'm so sorry, Venus. It's hard letting go of something or someone you feel deep love for."

My eyes began to whelm up in tears as one slipped out. I quickly brushed it away and cleared my throat. "Enough about me. What's up with you and Sokka?"

Even though I couldn't see Yue's face, I knew she was blushing madly. "He's nice..."

"And..."

"Cute."

"And...."

"Funny."

"And....."

"Venus!"

I laugh. "I'm sorry. But that's what you get for teasing me with your brother."

Yue finished half of my french braid. "You got me there."

I turn around as I'm now facing her. "Sokka's, a really nice guy, so please don't hurt him. Whatever is going on with you and your fiancé. You should figure it out before you drag Sokka into the relationship. It isn't fair to him."

Yue sighs as she lightly frowns. "Sokka was right about you."

I perk up. "What do you mean?"

Yue spins me around as she works on the other side of my hair. "He just has really nice things to say about you. He said you were really pretty. I knew that of course. But not just that, he said you were intelligent and courages and funny, but no one seemed to notice but him. I kind of got jealous when he was describing you."

Thank spirits, I was turned away from Yue because my cheeks were so warm, I think my face must have been redder than the scar on Zuko's face.

"At first I thought he was exaggerating, but then I got to know you and you really are all those things." Yue let's out a large exhale. "Do you think Sokka likes you?"

Oop, the question of the day.

My eyes scan around the room like I'm analyzing something. "Ppft," I laugh. "I don't think so. I don't think Sokka and I are a good match."

Was I denying my feelings for Sokka? I don't even know if I have feelings for him, if I'm quiet honest.

"Oh," Yue huffs. "Well that makes me feel better that he basically talks about you like you're the love of his life."

I sniffle a laugh. "Yue. Stop. Sokka likes you, I can tell and besides, I like your brother, remember?"

Yue finishes off my braid. "Yeah, you're right, I'm sorry."

I pull a few strands of my light curls from my head, framing my face. "Thanks."

A faint knock was heard from the door.

"Come in." Yue whales.

The door opened revealing Neymar. His eyes were red as his hair was a mess. "Father says lights out."

"Oh," Yue sadly sighs. "Okay."

Neymar is a bit hesitant. "Um..can I steal Venus for a second?"

Yue eyes her brother. "If it's all right with her, yeah."

I quickly stand up as I approach Neymar. "Of course."

He faintly smiles, closing Yue's door.

I immediately hook my arm with his. "What's wrong, are you feeling alright?"

We take a brief walk through the palace in silence, after a while Neymar speaks. "Um, my father wants me to betrothal someone in the tribe."

My eyes almost pop out my circuits. "Oh."

Neymar sighs as he opens his bedroom door. I walked inside. It looked almost as perfect as him. But it had quiet a weird smell, not a bad smell just something like burned leaves and wood.

I closed the door behind us as I leaned on it. "So, what does that mean? Has he found a woman for you yet?"

Neymar couldn't even look at me. "Yeah, a few..."

I bit the inside of my cheek. "Oh."

"But...he said if I had anyone in mind. I could ask them." He then turns to me.

My heart drops. "H-have you found someone?"

Neymar quietly smiles to himself from my cluelessness. "Yeah, I have."

I had my arms crossed as my eyes searched his. "Who is it?"

Neymar leans forward as he hovered over me. "You."

I blinked numerous of times.

I felt sick to my stomach as I tried to process what was happening. "You want to betrothal me? Out of all the hundreds of beautiful girls in your tribe?"

There was such little space between Neymar and I. "I don't want them..." he trails off as his hand lightly grabs my chin. "I want you."

A single tear drops from my eye. "You don't want me, Neymar. I'm a mess."

Neymar leans closer to my face. "I know we've only known each other for such limited time. But, Venus. I really like you. I really do."

My head moves to the side as I looked away from him.

This is not actually happening, right? Someone slap me, wake me up from this fairytale of a dream or nightmare, I can't even tell anymore!"

Neymar slowly steps back. "You don't have to, if you don't want to. I don't want to force you into an engagement or anything. I just really like you and thought that maybe we could try it out. I don't want any of these girls. I only have eyes for you."

I slowly turned my head towards Neymar. "What will my friends think?"

Neymar steps closer, backing me into the door. A soft whimper comes out of my mouth as I hit the back of the door with a thud.

"You can think about it, okay?"

My eyes scan right and left as I peer my eyes into his. "Okay."

Neymar body was pressed against mine, I guess he realized how close we were because he stepped back a bit.

I thought for a few seconds.

I grabbed his arm pulling him back to me. "I'll do it."

A bright smiles spreads across Neymar's face. "You will?"

I slightly bit my bottom lip and shook my head. "I will."

Neymar's head leans down to my level. "Are you sure? I don't want to pressure you into do-"

Neymar is cut off when I grab the back of his head, slamming his lips onto mine.

I felt his eyes widen at this unexpected action but he soon closed them, melting into my lips. His mouth was so warm, the caress of his lips softer than I could have imagined. I held the kiss for a few seconds before pulling away, locking my eyes on his. "Does that answer your question?"

My heart was pounding so hard against my chest, I thought it was going to burst out. I felt his breath fanning against my lips and his nose brushing against mine. "It does." Neymar leaned in and pressed his lips against mine this time.

My arms snaked around his neck as his hands roamed around my waist and under my bum indicating me to jump onto him.

Without breaking the kiss. Neymar pulled me onto him as I wrapped my legs around his torso.

This deepened the kiss as I was positioned a little higher than him against the door.

Neymar's lips tasted so familiar, almost like an intoxicating drug. I ignored the familiar taste being used to it.

The kiss went on, our lips moving in perfect sync, our heads switching positions and the kiss becoming more passionate by the second.

Suddenly, I felt him move his lips from mine, leaving smalls pecks on the corner of my lips working his way down until he found the tender area at the base of my neck.

My mouth went towards his ear as I let out a slight moan, gripping his hair, making him hiss.

A loud bang hit against my back as the door was being knocked multiple times. "What's going on in there?" Yue's voice spoke.

I jumped off Neymar as we tried to fix each other up, I tried to smooth out his messy curls as he straighten my clothes out.

Neymar opened the door with a smile. "Hey, Yue. Shouldn't you be sleeping?"

Yue peered her head into the room. "I was waiting for Venus to come back, but she never did. What's going on here?"

Neymar and I both looked at each other, but regretted it as we looked away with a blush and a big smile.

Yue also blushed in the process. "Oh, I'm sorry to interrupt-"

How could she possibly know?

Neymar quickly closed the door on her. He leaned against the door brushing through his curls.

"So, I guess we're in engaged now."

"Not yet." Neymar said walking towards his dresser and picking up a box. He unraveled it, revealing a beautiful necklace, which looked quite similar to Katara's.

Neymar went behind me as he placed the necklace around my neck. "Now we are."

I touched the necklace around my neck as I turned my head to look at Neymar. "I guess we are."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 648 53
Four years ago Toph Bei Fong made her first friend in a strange bald kid who moved away shortly after. What's going to happen when he moves back to t...
88.4K 2.2K 26
The war ended 6 years ago. It's been two years since Zuko and Katara have seen each other. The Gaang tries to see each other as much as possible, but...
48.9K 2.4K 25
"I never thought I would have a family again." OR A lonesome girl with nothing but a hawk-cat and her bow and arrows somehow finds a place among thre...
4.8K 147 22
This takes place right after the comics and one year after the final battle. Fire Lord Zuko is almost assassinated, which causes Team Avatar to come...