Dandelion

By UnderTheCloudySky

Isn't being a wicked women much better? More

Announcements
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183
Chapter 184
Chapter 185
Announcements
SS 1
SS 2
SS 3
SS 4
SS 6
SS 7
SS 8
SS 9
SS 10
SS 11
SS 12
SS 13
SS 14
SS 15
SS 16
SS 17
SS 18
SS 19
SS 20
Special SS 1
Special SS 2
Special SS 3
Special SS 4
Special SS 5
Special SS 6
Special SS 7
Special SS 8
Special SS 9
Special SS 10
Special SS 11
Special SS 12

SS 5

706 8 0
By UnderTheCloudySky

* * *

Except for the first and second days of the new year, Isidore visited the capital with me throughout the holiday season. When I followed the route of the date, which was tightly woven like a military operation map, I was able to clearly capture the sights of the capital that I had only known in my head or had casually passed by carelessly.

What can I say... It's a date, but it's so well-planned that it's like a package tour to the capital of Asteria.

'By the way, the guide is Isidore, an acquaintance of the super-luxurious eye-catching luxury package....'

"Wow."

Today is the last day of the holiday, he and I are sitting in the carriage, looking out the window at the sheep ranch passing by quickly.

"I didn't know there was such a big and wonderful sheep ranch in the capital."

The sight of shepherd dogs running around diligently driving sheep and herds of white sheep climbing the snowy hills was quite a spectacle to see.

"Isidore, there is a lamb over there."

As I pressed my face to the window, Isidore bent his eyes and pulled my arm lightly.

"Do you want to get down and take a closer look?"

"Great."

"And over there, there's a log cabin halfway up the hill, and the view from that side is better."

He suddenly held me in his arms and used his movement magic, and in an instant, I was close to the sheep farm. It was quite high, so a cold wind blew my ears, and Isidore's arms hugged me tighter.

"Isn't it cold?"

His large body blocks the wind, and warm heat rises from the interlocking body.

"Your ears are already red."

He pressed his lips against my ear several times.

"Why is the duke so hot?"

"I'll let you know every day when we get married."

"Oh, really!"

I grumbled at the joke that sounded strange, but I witnessed something and slipped out of his arms.

"Princess, where are you going all of sudden? Maybe I should catch you, is that so...?"

".... Arrgh!"

I ran over to a small white object between the fences in the distance and sprained my foot on a boulder buried in the snow.

"Are you okay?"

Isidore, who hastily followed, turned pale. Because I stumbled and scraped my calf on the corner of a nearby fence. Tears stinging my eyes, but it felt even more futile because it was not a pitiful lamb that was stuck between the fences, but a ball of wool.

Ha, I'm embarrassed. What is this...

"... You're hurt."

Isidore's expression, lifting my skirt, hardened white as if he had seen something he wouldn't see. I rolled my lips and bit it. Originally, this kind of wound was quickly healed, but it was impossible to heal as quickly as before in my current state.

"Did you have a problem with your divine power? Why didn't you tell me?"

As I faced his eyes stained with worry, self-reproach, and shock, I said as if making excuses.

"There is no problem with the power itself, but it has not been restored yet. There's no way there's any left after using it so much, right? It's still gradually charging..."

"By any chance, you don't have any health problems, do you? Are there any aftereffects from magi..."

He groaned and asked in a voice full of anxiety. Perhaps he was even more shocked because he saw saint Nyla in his dream, who died after living a time-limited life probably addicted to magi.

"It's really not like that. I just didn't say it because I was worried that Duke would be so worried."

He sat down as if his body had lost strength and let out a long sigh.

"... It must hurt."

Isidore, who was bending his knees and examining my wounds, suddenly picked me up and started running.

The place we arrived at was a log cabin at the back of the ranch.

"Is it okay to break into the house like this?"

"Because the ranch is my private property."

Speaking casually like a third-generation K-drama conglomerate, he found a first-aid kit in a drawer.

"Ugh."

I couldn't help but make a strange noise as he suddenly pulled my leg up and placed it on his thigh.

"It's a medicine made in a temple, so it'll get better soon."

He opened my frayed stocking and began to treat the wound on my calf.

"Wait, apply it gently."

"No. Because I'm mad."

Even though he spoke so bluntly, he moved the cotton swab much more carefully than before.

".... Are you mad because I didn't tell you?"

"What would you have done if something unsavoury happened while hugging the problem alone? And what's wrong with me worrying about you? Didn't lovers originally share everything?"

He spat out like a rapid-fire cannon, and gritted his teeth as if he couldn't help feeling upset.

"Sorry."

"You think I'm asking for an apology?"

Isidore suddenly bit my ankle.

"Okay. I'll tell you everything from now on without hiding anything! That, but what the hell are you doing there! Dirty!"

He suddenly began to twitch my ankle bone and I struggled with my ankles.

"Surely earlier, you said you'd show me after the wedding."

"Even here, I can't see you holding back while biting. If you want to bite my ankle peach bone in the future, keep making it a secret."

Oh, not a dog!

But he was ready to lick my whole foot after that, so I freaked out and vowed to tell him everything without hiding anything from now on.

"Drink it."

"Oh my, It's like giving me diseases not medicine."

I was a little sulking at his dog-like punishment. However, the warm cocoa he made by himself eased my mind.

I used to be on the easy side. Still, Isidor has it easier than me, so that's okay.

"That's really cool...."

"I know."

"The view here is really amazing."

"......"

The view from this log cabin was one of the most beautiful landscapes I've ever seen. While sipping the sweet cocoa with marshmallows and watching the clouds of sheep, I would often play footy with him under the table.

"Isidor, is this the last day of our holiday?"

When I asked while looking at the sky, which gradually turned blue with the energy of the night, Isidore coughed with a hmmm.

"The night market is held nearby."

"Puhaha!"

"Why are you laughing so suddenly? Give me a warning. It makes my heart tremble."

He swept his chest and made a fuss.

"It was so much fun throughout the holidays. I didn't know there were so many great places in the capital."

"Of the list of things I want to do with the princess. I haven't filled even half of them. What."

"I am curious about that list."

"If I want to see the princess's face while working overtime, an average of 20 pieces are added a day, but even if it's not the final version, if you want to see it, look it up."

"We will be able to do everything in the future."

"......."

"After we get married, we will spend more time together.

"... I see."

He folded the corners of his eyes, slightly cupped my lips, then rubbed the tip of his sharp nose against my cheek and smiled lightly.

"Then, shall we go to the night market soon before it's too late?"

"All right."

* * *

"Coming to think of it, today isn't the first time we've been to the night market together."

"During the Spring Flower Festival, I couldn't really look around like this."

"Well, the goal was to pretend to lose the jewel."

At that time, I never dreamed that I would end up marrying Master Blanca back then.

Isidore probably had a similar thought, and he held my hand tighter in the crowd. The intertwined hands were so hot that there was no time to feel the cold.

To celebrate the New Year, the night market held in the middle of the Horun district and was crowded with people. We walked to the less crowded side with our robes pressed down.

As it got darker everywhere, the lanterns hanging in the air glowed brighter, and the delicious smells of various street foods emanated as if tempting. There were also people juggling or performing exaggerated theatrics, but Isidore could not just ignore the sight and frowned.

"Oh my, if you want to copy me, do it properly."

I was stunned by the actors wearing purple wigs and impersonating me.

"Come on! The piece of the saint who defeated the demon is only 40 copper!"

"There's even a saintess keychain, too!"

I scratched my chin in an ambiguous mood as I watched the scene where they even sold goods next to it.

"It's kind of embarrassing. But who the hell wants to buy those things... Oh, they do."

Isidore went to the stall before I knew it and was sweeping all the goods.

"Is this all?"

"Yes?"

"Isn't there more?"

"Yes! Yes! Sir, I gave you everything I had."

He even checked to see if it was out of stock.

"Now that you have money left over, now you can do everything."

"I'm suddenly angry because I think a strict guy carries my fiance's keychain."

"......"

"I'm worried about the unnecessary popularity which has increased."

'Is that what you're saying?'

-∞oOo∞-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

861K 30.9K 54
Someone once asked me: if I were to be reborn one time what would I want to be? I answered, "General" Because I like it when girls are tough and yes...
15.5K 833 14
Being a Big Brother is hard... But being the Big Brother of a Villain is harder. Oh well, good thing I am not exactly normal either.
190 8 18
Well... shit... why am i doing this?
4.2K 136 11
You're a college student living at home and working multiple part-time jobs to make ends meet. Neglected by your family you're forced into isolation...