Only You

De resibella

Tilly is just another ghost trapped in the murder house. What happens when she bonds with the baby born with... Mais

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
Help!!
16
17

12

972 25 1
De resibella

"Tilly! Michael's been arrested. We need to go."

"What? How? What did he do?"

Ms. Mead sighed and led Tilly to the front door. "They said he's a prime suspect in the murder of that damn butcher."

Ms. Mead seemed annoyed. Not with Michael of course, but the butcher who caused such an issue.

Tilly, on the other hand was panicking.

"But-Ms. Mead! What do we do now? They're not gonna let him go! He-he's probably so scared right now! We must- "Tilly was cut off by Ms. Mead hugging the young girl.

"Shhhhh. Its alright darlin'. Calm down.

I'm going to take you to talk to him. Just tell the police that you are his wife. You need to say your goodbyes. You won't see him for a while after this. Things are about to change."

"What do you mean? You're not gonna let him go to prison, right?"

"Tilly, we knew that something like this would happen one day. We prepared for the moment when his powers would be exposed to the world and cause problems. His gift of darkness is too powerful to be hidden. Anton pushed a headmaster of a famous witchcraft school in Michael's direction. He should be there around the same time we are if everything works out the way we planned it. Obviously, Michael doesn't need schooling for his powers, but this way, he will stay out of jail and hopefully increase his following. Your job is to keep him clamed down until we get him out of there. Do you think you can do that?"

"Of course."

"Ma'am, I'm sorry, I can't let you see Mr. Langdon, He is too dangerous and cannot let anyone in to see him. For your own safety."

"You don't understand sir, I'm his wife. He won't hurt me!"

"He just murdered one of our detectives in his cell. So, I'm sorry, but I won't put you in that situation.

"Please!" She cried to the officer. "At least let me say goodbye. I know I won't get to see him again for a long, long time. Don't take this away from me. Please."

The two sat in silence as the office of the station was filled with Tilly's sniffles from crying.

The officers gaze turned sympathetic to the girl.

"Ill give you five minutes. No more, no less."

Tilly brightened up and followed the officer. They went through a long stretch of cells before they reached his cell. Because of the soulmate bond, Michael felt her before he saw her, and was waiting for her at the entrance of the cell.

"Tilly!" Michael exclaimed, relieved to finally see his girl.

"Oh, my Michael!" Tilly began to cry, embracing him into a big hug.

"Five minutes." The guard grumbled, before leaving them alone.

"Michael. What happened, what did you do?"

His eyes began to water as he spoke, "I went bad again Tilly. I was so angry. I confronted him and he was so mean. He called Ms. Mead a freak. He called ME a freak. I snapped. I lost control of my powers, I wanted him dead, and my rage controlled me. The next thing I know, his knives went flying towards him, killing him. The worst part is that I don't regret it. Not at all."

"You couldn't control it, Michael. You felt like you were protecting Ms. Mead. It was wrong for you to kill that man, but he shouldn't have been that mean. You're strong. You can't let it overcome you."

"I have this inner demon in me. Telling me how and what to do to these people. I feel like everyone deserves to be punished. It's as if my dads guiding me, telling me which souls to take. He wants everyone's, he wanted the butchers. I think that's why it was so easy for me to do that to him."

Tilly sat silently.

"Even me? Do you feel like you need to take my soul too?" Tilly got scared after asking this question, dreading his response.

"No. Never. You're my light Tilly. You pull me out of these dark moments, I don't think I could ever do anything to harm you. You were given to me for a reason. You are my guardian angel and I love you so so much. We are two parts of a whole, if you die, I die. Literally.

Don't EVER think I would do something like that to you. Okay?"

Michael's tone turned hard, and his bright blue eyes stared into hers, showing how serious he was.

Tilly flinched at his tone, not sure if he was serious about the last part. Did he mean it? If she dies, he dies? Is that apart of the soulmate bond? Or the result of him bringing her back to life?

She decided to put that aside for the moment, and nodded, causing him to lean over and connect their lips passionately. They were interrupted by a throat clearing. They disconnected and saw the police officer, with another man. He was dressed in a black suit accessorized with a cape. Tilly assumed it was the headmaster Ms. Mead told her about.

"Maam. Your husband has another visitor, and your time is up. He's requested to see Michael alone, its time to go." Michael's grip tightened on Tilly, not wanted to let her go. She started to move back, causing him to let out a small cry.

She hugged him one last time, whispering in his ear, "Michael, you can trust this man. Ms. Mead wanted me to tell you. He will help you. I love you so so much."

He nodded and hesitantly let her go, watching her leave before lying flat on his back on the bench in the small cell, looking at the ceiling.

"You're not a lawyer."

"I'm a friend."

He sighed, "I don't have any friends."

"I think maybe I can help you, Michael. If you let me."

He continued, "I saw your tape of your interview with the detective. It was impressive." He was referring to him murdering the detective out of rage.
"I'm not with the police or social services. Or any part of the government. I'm a warlock... and I think you're one."

Michael sat up, interested. "A warlock?"

"Your whole life, things have occurred around you that you can't explain. Maybe it was just a...fleeting though you had. An impulse. A moment of rage. But then it happened, like magic."

Michael stood up to give him full attention at this point.

"A warlock is someone who can control that magic. When that detective was hurting you, what went through your mind?"

Michael shrugged, "Nothing."

"No. you were frightened and angry. So, you lashed out the only way you could. You made some awful thoughts come true. "

"I just wanted him to go away." He said quietly.

"How did you end up in here?" The headmaster asked curiously.

"I was defending someone. Actually, one of two people who have never betrayed me. I never wanted to hurt anyone."

"Michael, your life is about to begin. Its time for us to go."

The man waved his hand, unlatching the cell door and opening it with his powers.

The officer noticed the door opened and walked over to him angry. "What the hell are you doing? You said you just wanted to talk to him."

The headmaster ignored his response. "He's innocent of all charges, I'm taking him with me."

"He's not going anywhere." The officer says as he goes to draw his weapon. He was frozen by the man and pinned to the wall, paralyzed.

"That was awesome!" Michael exclaimed, leaving the cell, and walking out of the cells.

"He might wet his pants, but he'll be released unharmed when were gone."

"Oh, I'm sure he won't feel a thing." Michael smirked while walking away, clenching his fist- snapping the man's neck.

As he walked outside, he saw Ms. Mead and Tilly standing there waiting for him.

Tilly quickly ran over to him, giving a hug, and he leaned in for a last kiss. "I love you. So much." Tilly cried.

"I love you too Tilly. I'll see you soon." He smiled at her and let her go back to Ms. Mead. She gave him a proud smile as he got into thew car hearing her yell to him.

"I'm a true believer, Michael. Ill be here for you. Always!"

She began to chant." Hail the new world! Hail! Hail the new world! Hail! Hail the new world!"

Once she watched the car drive away, she turned to Tilly. "That boys gonna make me proud someday." Tilly smiled uncomfortably and walked to the car to go home to Ms. Meads home, not knowing then next time shed see her beloved soulmate away.

Each mile driven from the jail was another sharp pain to her chest.

Once she got home, she ran to her and Michael shared room, changed into one of his shirts, and went to be. Physically in lots of pain being away from Michael.

She couldn't move, couldn't talk, and couldn't leave the bed. She needed Michael. Yet, she had no idea how much harder it was about to get.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

26.2K 493 31
Before Violet was even born, before Tate Langdon finally snapped, there was one girl that he always admired from afar. To him she was the sweetest...
2.5K 56 14
Teddy Harmon and his family move to LA hoping for a fresh new start and to hopefully get away from the past and, unknown to them, they move into a ho...
620K 13.9K 30
- a love like ours could never die as long as i have you near me - 〢where a psychotic teen falls in love with a girl who just wants to feel.〢 tate l...
103K 3.6K 56
Tate did terrible things to many people, including Violet and her family. The thing is, he never wanted to do any of those things. It was the house t...