With you HAMESHA

By crazy_arshians99

Arshi's SS .hope you will like it ..enjoy reading ❤️ More

With you HAMESHA
With you HAMESHA (final part )

With you HAMESHA 2

1.5K 122 13
By crazy_arshians99

Hello!! My dear readers ❤️

Arnav is unable to control himself and enters the house. Everyone is shocked to see him and seeing his face, everyone knew that he has heard and saw  everything.

Arnav turns the car to go back, he saw Khushi's phone on her seat .

′′ ye khushi be naa !! She left her phone and went away, doesn't even tell what happened to her . " Mumbled to himself.

He gets down from the car to return her phone. As he reaches near the gate, he gets shocked hearing Khushi's screams. He goes to the window to check whether everything is fine or not. He sees her angrily shouting at her mother.After listening to her whole thing, he came to know that the reason for all this is his dadi and he was very angry that for the first time Khushi has shouted because of his dadi at someone , that too on her mother whom she loves the most.

Buaji looking at Arnav says "Arnav babua you??"

"Khushi had left her  phone in the car." Said Arnav .

Here  As soon as Khushi enters her room, she starts throwing things here and there, tears all the posters on her wall,also  breaks the stars hanging above her bed and throws them away. She falls down on her knees and hides her face in her hands and starts crying loudly.

Everyone gets scared hearing the sound from Khushi's room and going near her door
They  hear loud noises of breaking things  and bangs the door but she does not open it . Arnav stop them and goes out and enters through the window of khushi's room and sees that all the things are scattered here and there, the light of the room is also dim , he looks for khushi and looks around to find her . that she hides herself in a corner crying and trembling .He approaches her gently and sits down in front of her and caresses her with his hand on her head and calls her name.
Khushi removes her hand from her face and when she sees him near her, she pounces on him and starts crying hugging him tightly by putting her face in his neck.
"Arnav jii ,I am an orphan, no one loves me. My mother is not my mother, she was just carrying my burden and fulfilling her responsibility. I am not her rightful daughter, that's why she doesn't loves me." Why did my mother die, why did she leave me alone?? "

Arnav was just  listening to her silently. He knew that there is no point in making her  understand anything now because Khushi is not in her senses. After a while, Khushi's babbling stops bcoz she fainted . He picks up and  opens the door and comes out of the room.

As Garima sees him coming out "babuaa!!  What happened to my baby ?? why are her  eyes closed ?? "she asked  caressing her face.

"  Nothing aunty ,she  just fainted. I took care of her , now I am taking her with me. " Said Arnav

Buaji interrupts him and says, "But babuaa!!  if anyone comes to know in your house, especially your dadi, then there will be more ruckus. "

"Bua ji Don't worry, I have taken care of everything. I know what to do with whom now and you don't have to answer to anyone."
" But I will come back to get answer of my questions " pointing to garima .

"  Buaji !! as for dadi, leave it to me."  I know what to do.Whoever is the reason for today's behavior of Khushi , I will not spare them ."

he comes out from there with khushi to his car, others also follow him, "babua please ,take care of my daughter" said garima  joining her  hands.

he blinks  his eyes to assure
her and making Khushi sit on the passenger seat Securing her by putting on the seatbelt, while he is putting on the seatbelt,sees blood on her henna hands, he thinks she must have injured while throwing something. Without wasting any time, he quickly sits on his seat and starts the car. He is driving, looking at Khushi from time to time.He caresses Khushi's cheek with one hand which has turned red from buaji's slap. After reaches the farmhouse. opens the door and comes out and goes to khushi's side ,unfastens her seatbelt and carefully picks her up and enters the farmhouse and goes straight to his room.He lays Khushi on the bed and sits beside her and examines her thoroughly to see where she is injured, then sees that her hand has been slightly cut due to which blood was oozing out. And red rashes on  her hands and waist have happened because of her dress He caresses her face lovingly with his hands. Her happy face is all pale now.Tears welled up in his eyes seeing her in this condition. And he is very angry but he is just waiting for her to recover, he quickly goes to the kitchen and takes a bowl of water and then opens his cupboard and takes out one of his shirts and soft cloth . He knows that this is not right, but seeing his love in condition, he has no other solution, at the moment he will have to fix everything himself.He dims the light of the room and make Khushi sits holding her by waist   and then first removes her dupatta then opens the hook of her blouse and takes out her blouse and leaves her in bra then  wets the cloth and wipes  her face  ,her upper body and then applies cream on her  rashes and makes her wear his shirt. It is big for her and comfortable too. And makes her lie down, opens her lengha, wipes her legs  and  apply cream all over her legs. If this happened in  some other day , he  would have teased her a lot.

After this, he covers  her  with a blanket properly. Then he himself quickly changes his clothes and wears comfortable clothes and then he called lady  doctor.

After a while she comes and examines Khushi. "Mr .Raizada this  Due to some kind of  stress, I have given her injection and these are some medicines,make sure she eats something then  give  them after some time and she  will be fine in 2 to 3 days. If there is any problem, then let me know. "

Arnav nodded his head and After dropping the doctor to the gate, arnav goes to the kitchen, takes  a glass of juice and cuts some fruits and takes them  for Khushi.  as he enters the room, he sees that Khushi is mumbling  and sweating in her sleep .  He quickly goes to her and placing the plate and glass on the table and sits next to her and started  calling her name.

khushi is muttering in her sleep after having a bad dream, "I am an orphan, no one loves me, you are not my mother, you are not my mother and Aamma " sits down shouting loudly

Khushi sees Arnav sitting near her, she pounces him and sits  on his lap and wraps both her arms around his neck  and hugs him tightly and starts crying again "Why does this happen to me?" Always, whenever I am very happy, then I come to know something that makes me sad again. Do I not have the right to be happy. Why did Devi  maiya make me an orphan, if I am an orphan then what is my fault? Amma  says she loves me but she is not coming to my wedding ..her daughter's wedding  when I need her the most. don't i have the right to be happy "

"Shhhh sweetheart calm down  It is nothing like that , everyone loves you very much " said Arnav

"nooo !! it's all lies.. you're lying"

"look at me khushiii "

Khushi nodded her head in noo .

" Khushiiiii,just once "

khushi breaks the hug and faces to him and looks into his eyes.

" Do you think that , i also don't love you.my love is fake and  i'm lying to you. " Caressing her face .

Hearing this, Khushi becomes silent and is looking at  him sitting on his lap and nodded her her head in noo.

" Thenn ,Now you won't say anything just listen to me carefully okkk " said Arnav and she nodded.

" Garima aunty  is your mother .. "  khushi is about  to interrupt him. Arnav puts his finger on her lips.

"Shhh !! I told you to listen to me first  " Arnav brought her head close  to his chest and putting his chin on her head and stroking her head with his hand and cover both of them with blanket .

" Khushiii ,you are not orphan you have your whole family your Amma,babuji,buaji and sister. You are very lucky that you have got mother and father to call . I don't have . You can call someone mother, I don't . So it means that no one loves me huhh ??.. When I was 14 years old, my mother had committed suicide, do you know why because of my father's affair and that day di's marriage was broken and our uncle threw us out of the house. No one was with us, not even my grandmother who told you many things today .When I don't listen to my grandmother nor believe her . Then how can you  think all this after listening to her. You know dadi  was just looking for an opportunity to separate us  and that's why she told you all this and you gave her a chance to win with your behavior You gave her a chance that you are weak and she can make you do whatever she wants. Tell me has she ever met aunty ?? ( She nodded her head in no )  So, how can she say that  aunty  doesn't love you just fulfilling her duty...someone  fulfills any responsibility only for a short time, you ask yourself, have you ever felt that she is fulfilling her responsibility. Do you know !! when you fainted, the condition of the aunt was as if she had lost her life. When I was bringing you, she told me with joining her  hands in front of me to take care of her daughter.Khushiii  !! It  was clear  by looking into her eyes that you are not her responsibility but you are her life. Your mother just gave birth to you but your aunt brought you up, your values, your thoughts, straightforwardness, selfless nature, helping everyone, where did all this come from, you didn't learn from yourself, someone has taught you, who?? That's Your parents,they  are the ones who teach you everything, then how can you say that you are an orphan?? Will  Someone do all this for an orphan ??  And the matter is that  the marriage why  she does not come ??  Has it ever happened when you need her and she is not there.( Khushi nodded her head.  She is remembering Garima's love for her, her care ) .For the first time, I saw my Khushi shouting at someone other than me, that too at her mother,  whom she Loves the most and because of whom because of dadi who did not come to meet her own grandchildren and  when they were kicked out of the house . where was  she ?? when my parents left us alone in the same day??  What did you say that nobody love you. Am I also in it hai na ??  I know I have hurt you a lot but have I ever lied to you?? ( Khushi hold get tighter on him  and nodded her head in no )
Khushi, you are very innocent, everyone  is not like you. Not everyone in this world thinks of our well-being. Many people in this world have worn the mask of goodness. Even today you did what you always do, you are ready to do anything for people without knowing their motive. Making others happy  is good, helping everyone is good, being selfless is good but not that much. that someone captured your life and started making you  dance  on their tune .Garima aunty is your mother and she deserves it. You are not an orphan you have your family ,you have me .. Never think that you are alone, whether someone is with you or not, I am with you ."Was explaining to her like a child and was also kissing on the head from time to time.

"hameshaa " whispered Khushi

" YesSs my lovee hamesha !! Forever " kissed on her lips .

"Arnnavv jii , I am not a good daughter, I told Amma so many things in anger when it was not her fault at all.she was always with me .Whenever I used to fall sick, amma used to stay awake whole night for me, whatever I told her to cook, she used to cook for me without saying anything. SHe fulfills my every wish..I said  her  all this  today?? Now how will I go in front of her, how will I look in her eyes" said sobbing khushi.

" Shhh khushi !! You have said all this not because of yourself but because of dadi, you have no fault. How can a mother be angry with her child ??  Khushi !! She is your mother and no matter how much mistake you make, she  always forgive you . Don't think so much!!  everything will be fine."

"Sachhii,Will she forgive me?? "

"Hmm sachhi babyy !!  seeing such a lovely face anyone would forgive you . Anyway ,she knows it's not your fault. And if she doesn't forgive you ..yee  ASR hai na , kab kaam aayega " said with little smile .

Khushi also smiles little and  holding him even  more tighter.
her eyes fall on the  arnav's shirt that she is wearing.

"Arnav ji !! My clothes ?? "

" Oo so sorry khushi !!You had rashes on your body so I had to change because no one else was here and neither did I want anyone to know where we are. I know if you were conscious, you would not have been comfortable. I mean before our marriage.. But I had no other option. Forgive me If you feel wrong" said Arnav

She slightly moves  back, looks into his eyes and say " Arnav jii !! I trust youu " Arnav was relieved just hearing these three words from her mouth .

" Khushii"whispered Arnav

"Hmmm "

"I love you Jaan "

"I love you tooo dammitt " said khushi with smile .

To be continued..

In next update garima' s revelations , Arnav and dadi face off .

Thankyou so much
Eagerly waiting for your reviews
Lots of love
Stay tuned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 1.8K 9
Arshi's Fanfiction ❤️
47K 1K 27
| - where Oikawa Tooru persistently flirts with the quiet girl that rides the bus with him and gets more than he bargained for. |
1.2M 52.1K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
Adopted By sonachopra

Mystery / Thriller

7.5K 632 14
Laksh you didn't understand, this arav is behind all this, trust me . I am telling the truth... Ragini have you gone mad?? How can a thirteen year b...