Love Once Again

Da BlackBeetle3

A romance between Mew, Gulf and Bright. Altro

First Day
Fork, Please
Library
Boxes

Kiss

192 9 9
Da BlackBeetle3

"I'm so tired I don't think I can move a muscle. If we keep getting busy days like this I don't think I'll survive" Gulf yawned. Removing his apron and placing it in his locker. He sat heavily on the break room bench. His legs ached from standing for so long and his feet throbbed in protest. "Mild better get here like he promised or I'm going to have to spend the rest of my night trying to figure out ways on how to hide a body." Gulf grumbled.

"It's your fault we were so busy," New said tossing his apron at Gulf as he entered the break room.

"What... What did I do?"

Girls were lined up around the building waiting for you to take their order. Didn't you notice?"

Standing up to removed his uniform Gulf scoffed. "I highly doubt that. No, they were probably here to see you." Gulf smiled back at New as he dressed.

"Yeah right, every time you did anything the girls would giggle and whisper. 'Oh my God! He's so cute!!'" New lifted his hands to his face imitating the girls squeals and giggles. "How are you so oblivious?"

Laughing at his friend's voice Gulf threw his sock at him. "Your exaggerating I was talking to them just fine and everyone was just being polite."

"They were staring. Even a couple of guys were starring and one guy asked if you were single." New smiled, "He tried to give me extra cash for your number."

A sudden blush crept up Gulf's face as he thought of the annoying guy from yesterday. He shouldn't have given him his number. Thank God he hadn't called him. The thought of having to talk to that guy... what was his name again? Mew? He remembered the arrogant man's persistence. Why did he insist I give him my number? What does he want?

"Gulf!"

"Huh, what?"

"I said it's my turn to close today, so you can go home if you want."

His blush rose higher on his checks realizing he had been distracted thinking of that man who shall not be named.

"Besides you look flushed are you feeling okay?" New got up concerned.

"I'm fine." Putting on his shoes he stood up, "Alright, I'm out, see you tomorrow." Waving his goodbyes he stepped out on the street. The air felt warm and he lifted his face feeling the slight breeze. "Ah, another day done." A sudden commotion caught his attention.

"Come on! It's not what you think. I swear!" Two men walked out of a busy club a blast of music following them as the door swung open and shut.

"I'm fine you can go." A tall handsome man shook the smaller man trying to grab his arm.

"I swear it's not what it looked like Br--"

"I don't care we're through," the handsome man interrupted, shaking him off once again he turned, his brown eyes angry, "I'm seeing someone else too."

"W... Wait! What!?" The pretty boy's eyes grew fierce. "What do you mean you have someone else... who?!"

The browned haired man looked around as if he would find this mysterious one hiding in a corner somewhere. Gulf stepped back as the man met his eyes "There you are! I was waiting for you," he said his voice softening as he looking straight at Gulf.

Gulf turned around to see who he was talking to "m-me?" He asked pointing at himself. "W-what?!"

"Yes! I was waiting for you!" He smiled his eyes begging for understanding as walked to him and wrapped his arms around him "just follow along... please." The man whispered in Gulf's ear.

To confused to respond Gulf nodded slightly. "See you weren't the only one I was seeing you can go back to him, Cooheart." The man turned around again a glint of satisfaction at the look of anger and jealousy on the pretty boy's face.

"Bullshit! I don't believe you for a second if you're really dating him then kiss him." Cooheart sneered crossing his arms and tapping his foot.

"What?"

"I said... kiss him... I see you're not really dating him are you?"

"I am dating him. He is my new boyfriend you want me to kiss him... fine!" Grabbing Gulf he kissed him before Gulf could protest. The man's lips were soft and Gulf was so stunned his mouth opened in protest. A small lick to his lips had Gulf utter a small squeal and he lifted his hands to push the audacious man away, before he could the man let go turning back to the now angry Cooheart.

"You bitch!" Cooheart yelled lunging forward to grab Gulf by the hair. Dodging behind the taller man Gulf held up his hands in surrender.

"Look I don't want any trouble!" Gulf insisted trying to push away the feisty pissed off man trying to gouged his eyeballs out.

"Stop, we're through... Its over... don't ever step foot in front of me again!" Pushing the smaller man away he grabbed Gulf's hand pulling him along. They walked silently the night growing darker as they continued on.

Thoughts raced through Gulf's mind, lips still tingling from the unexpected kiss, Gulf cleared his throat. "Umm, can you let go of my hand?" Gulf asked cautiously tugging at his hand.

"Oh I'm sorry." Releasing Gulf's hand the mysterious man stepped back. "I didn't realize I was still holding your hand."

"It's ok." Gulf rubbed his hand where the man had held on tightly. He must have been very hurt to try and create such a ridiculous scene to make the younger man jealous. He could see the man's brown eyes were filled with... hurt? or annoyance? his face unreadable had Gulf staring a little to long. "Are you ok?"

Nodding slightly the man stared back. Gulf could feel his face growing hot. A small smirk appeared on the other's face. "Umm, I think were in the clear I don't think he followed us. I can leave now right?"

"Wait!" the mysterious man stopped Gulf before he could leave. "I just wanted to thank you."

Turning back to look at him, Gulf blushed again. "You shouldn't be kissing people without their permission."

"I'm sorry." the smirk on the cocky man's face said he wasn't all that sorry. "Can I get your number? I want to buy you dinner."

What's with everyone trying to get my number? Gulf thought annoyed at the ridiculous situation. Before Gulf could answer a loud honk had Gulf jumping, the loud noise startling the both off them. "Hey Gulf!! Let's go! I've been driving around looking all over for you!" Mild yelled out the window of his car.

"I'm coming." Gulf yelled back relieved to see his friends face. "Stop honking!!"

                                                                                         ***

"I know the girls are waiting for us." Mike said looking at the text on the phone. "Marissa said they're all waiting in the VIP section." Placing his cell in his pocket he lifted is hands, "Come on guys we can't keep the ladies waiting for me, can we?"

"They're waiting for Mew not you." Off laughed throwing popcorn at Mike. Off's lean handsome bad body looks was always a hot topic at the University but Mew was the only one of the four that turned heads no matter where they went.

"That's perfect once Mew rejects them they'll be heartbroken and that's when I swoop in and give them some of my Mike Love." Mike replied, hip thrusting.

"They'd have to be incredibly desperate and depressed to be with you." Kao joined the teasing. "Mew, look is that Gulf?" Kao pointed. Everyone turned in the direction Kao had pointed, a couple of people were talking across the way. They seemed to be deep in conversation. They walked closer, trying to hear what the couple were saying.

"Gulf!" Mew called out but his words were carried off by the wind.

"Who is he talking too?" Mew asked, to his surprise a tall man warped his arms around Gulf in a intimate embrace.

"I think that's Bright." Mike responded his eyebrows shooting up when Bright grabbed Gulf and kissed him.

"What the hell!!" Mew growled. No wonder he rejected him. He was seeing someone else. Mew thought furiously.

"Woah... woah..." Kao stepped in front of Mew's path blocking his way from storming up to the couple. "Look he has a boyfriend. I think it would be a good idea to just leave."

"I can't believe that brat is dating Bright, that bastard. Isn't he rich?" Pacing back and forth Mew felt a twinge if betrayal. Why didn't he just say he had a boyfriend in the beginning, he thought furiously. A wicked thought passed his mind and he smiled.

"He's scaring me." Off murmured to Mike. "Why is he smiling like that?" Mike shrugged, shaking his head in confusion.

"Mike, you still have the bet open?"

"Umm... yes why?"

"How about we go double or nothing?"

The boys looked at each other confusion etched on their faces. "What do you mean?" Mike asked cautiously.

"How about we double the bet... I bet you, I can steal Gulf away from Bright and make him fall in love with me by the end of the year."

"Allright!!" Mike whooped, money being the only thing that motivates him.

"Guys... this is messed up." Kao interrupted. "Gulf is in a relationship. Why can't you forget about the whole thing?"

"No, I don't think so. He shouldn't have flirted with me in the beginning and he shouldn't have given me his number if he was dating someone." Annoyance growing by the minute as he remembered how close Gulf had come to kissing him. "He probably just wants to date someone rich."

"Gulf isn't like that." Kao insisted. "He's a really kind guy, just forget about everything and let's go have some drinks."

"No, we're doing this. Are you in?" Mew asked looking at Mike and Off.

"Sure" Off said shrugging his shoulders.

"Hell yeah! I love money." Mike answered.

"Oh shit, I hope karma doesn't kick your ass to bad." Kao grumbled as they walked to the club. "I can't wait to see the Mighty Mew fall flat on your face."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.2M 47.8K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
308K 28.9K 67
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
661K 14.7K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
148K 4.5K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...