Sickfics of ONE DIRECTION

By adorableharry18

Just some random Sickfics of One Direction. Requests are closed for now, sorry! Rankings #5 - Zaynmalik #17... More

Requests opened!
Car accident - part 1
Car accident - part 2
Hiking disaster (Larry)
Venomous snake (Harry)
Hiding being sick (Niall)
Scared of heights (Zayn)
Seizure alone (Harry)
Cruise trip gone wrong (Louis)
Broken arm (Liam)
Claustrophobic (Niall)
Injured (Harry)
Heatstroke (Louis)
Waterslide accident (Louis)
Sick but no one believes (Liam)
Bad vertigo (Harry)
Too crowded market (Zayn)
Sick after fight (Niall)
Fire accident (Harry)
Omg guys😫😍🀩
Kidnapped (Louis)
Sick on tour (Niall)
Everyone sick (1k special)
Allergic reaction (Liam)
Appendicitis (Harry)
Ideas?
Hurt but hides it (Louis)
Migraine (Zayn)
Kidney stone (Liam)
Lost, injured & bad weather (Niall)
Severe food posioning (Louis)
Thanks guysπŸ₯Ή
Back pain (Harry)
Plane crash pt. 1 (All)
Plane crash pt. 2 (All)
Severe dehydration (Liam)
Sick/cold (Zayn) I
Shot (Niall) II
Bronchitis (Harry)
Seizure pt. 2 (Harry)
Dirtbike crash (Liam)
running out of ideas
Anorexia (Harry)
Scared to tell the truth (Harry)
Faking sick (Niall)
Hurt on stage (Louis & Liam)
Hypothermia (Louis)
Drugged (Harry)
I have a problem
Migraine pt. 2 (Zayn)
Quick question!!
Building crash (all) - 10k special
Stuck with a flu (Harry)
Lou has flu ☹️ (Louis)
Broken arm & concussion (Louis)
I can't believe itπŸ˜­πŸ’—
Drugged, help! (Harry/18+)
Kidnapped 😰 (Harry)
Tries to hide being sick (Louis)
I DID IT!!!!! WE DID IT!!!! (+info)😭😭
Falls & hits head (Louis)
Drunk (Louis)
Food poisoning in Amsterdam (Niall)
Locked in a sauna (Harry)
Sick but boys doesn't believe (Liam)
Anemia (Zayn)
Sick & injured at football match (Louis)
Shot twice πŸ˜– (Liam)
Just quickly
Tired Lou 😒 (Larry)
Blind? (Liam)
Sad (Niall)
Sorry πŸ˜” (please read)
What's wrong? (Harry)
Sick during signings (Louis)
Scared of dentist (Louis/Larry)
Seizures (Harry)
You choose! (READ!)
Seasick (Zayn)
Drowning (Niall)
Football accident (Louis)
Stuck in burning house (Harry)
Harry, you alright? (you choose)
Quick a/n!!
Hey I'm so sorry (please read)
Skateboarding accident (Louis)
Sick (Niall) part 1
"Shit..Harry?" (Harry)
Sunstroke (Liam)
Beaten (Lilo - bromance)
Motionsick (Zayn)
Deaf (Liam)
Pls read.
Sick Niall (louis) part 2
Stuck in an elevator (harry/lirry)
Sorry again 😭😭
Sick after fight (Harry) - request
Drowning? (Zayn)
Sick but hides it (Zayn) - request
Drowning (Harry)
REQUESTS!! + update!!
Everyone sick (Zayn) - request
Sorry 😭
Ow! My arm! (Louis)
Hi...im sorry, please read
Gas leak (Harry)
Christmas catastrophe (Niall)
Storm (Harry)
Ice Skating Accident
Hi, i guess im back? :):)
Overdose of LSD (harry)
ED (Liam) pt. 1
ED (Liam) pt. 2

Asthma & Fainting (Harry)

1.2K 21 5
By adorableharry18

Jezus christ it takes so long with the 10k special (been working on it for over a month now). I'll be at like 20k when it's halway or something😭😭

Wordcount: ~2550 words.
—————————————————
[9:34PM - Tuesday]

"Give it to me!" Liam shouts as he sprints across the field past Niall. Louis approaches and kicks the ball to Liam.

Zayn slows down to check on Harry while the others are playing football at full speed. "Hey, are you feeling alright?" Zayn asks Harry as he sits next to him on the bench. Harry was sitting there, holding his head in his hands and leaning forward.

"Huh? Yeah, sorry. I don't know, I feel like I might have caught a flu or something" Harry told him. "Alright, maybe you should go back home to take some rest" Zayn suggested. Harry knew that Zayn was right in one way, but he also wanted to stay with his friends and have fun rather than rotting at home alone. "I don't know Z..."

"Harry, you won't feel any better if you sit here and freeze," Zayn said. "Yeah, you might be right, maybe I sh-" Harry said before being interrupted by a sweaty Louis who sprinted towards them with the ball in his hands.

"Hey lads, want to join us for the last round?" Louis asked excitedly. He was a bit out of breath. "Sure," Harry said. Zayn looked both worried and confused. "Harry, you just said you weren't fee-"

"Zayn I'm okay, it went away, thank you though" Harry said before Zayn could even finish his sentence. Harry did want to have some fun with his friends, he thought maybe that would make him feel better.

That wasn't the truth. The game started off well, but Harry started feeling extremely tired and exhausted in the middle, he needed a break. "Haz? Are you all right?" Niall inquired, placing a hand on Harry's back. "Yeah, I jus-" Harry croaked out before being wracked by a series of coughs.

"Guys, stop the game!" Niall yells and the others run to him. "What's wrong?" Louis asks concerned. "Nothing, I-" Harry tries to speak but is cut off by another coughing fit, and starts to feel anxious. It only got worse and made it harder for him to breath.

"Where's your inhaler H?" Liam asks as he turns into Daddy Direction mode. Harry shakes his head as in 'I don't know'. "Fuck, we need to find it now" Louis says urgently as Harry's coughing grows worse and he starts to look pale.

Harry was coughing, sweating profusely and barely able to stand. He collapsed on his knees to the ground. Zayn went to check if Harry's inhaler was in his bag at the bench where he had been sitting earlier.

Harry struggles to get the words out, "I- I- I can't breath". Tears begin to well up in his eyes. "Harry, try to relax and breathe with me" Louis said as he helped Harry sit up and then placed his hand on his own chest so Harry could feel the rhythm of his breathing. Niall was trying to comfort Harry by rubbing his back.

"FOUND IT!" Zayn shouted as he ran towards the boys, waving the inhaler. "Great!" Niall said and then he helped Harry take it when Zayn arrived there.

Harry took a few puffs and finally calmed down slightly. But he was already too exhausted. "Guys I think I'm gonna..." Harry managed to say before his eyes slid shut and he lost consciousness, falling limp in Niall's arms who was sitting behind him. "No! Harry, stay with us!" Liam yelled. But it was too late...

"Should we call emergency services?" Niall asks and Louis nods in response, taking his phone out of his pocket to make the call.

"Alright...okay...yeah...thank you...okay" Louis finishes the call and gives his attention back to the others. "They said that if he wakes up in the next five minutes, then we won't need to go to the hospital. But if he doesn't, we'll have to call an ambulance right away" Louis explained.

The boys tried to rouse Harry by lightly slapping his cheeks and calling his name. Luckily, about a minute and a half later they all saw Harry stirring a bit. "Oh my god" Louis let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

"Welcome back to the world Harry" Niall said with a smile. Harry scanned his surroundings, looking a bit confused and dazed. The boys waited patiently for him to say something.

"What happened?" Harry asked, his voice was a bit sore and he still felt a littledisoriented. "You had an asthma attack and passed out" Liam told him. "I knew it wasn't a good idea for you to play with us when you were feeling ill" Zayn said.

"You were feeling ill?!" Louis asked, panic stricken. "You should have told me! I wouldn't have let you play. You should have been at home resting" he added. "I'm sorry, I just wanted to have some fun with you guys" Harry replied weakly. "Maybe we should all go home now" Liam suggested and everyone agreed.

Niall and Louis assisted Harry to the car and Liam drove them home, Zayn helped with the bags and stuff.

[11:57PM - Tuesday]

Louis turned off the light and climbed into bed next to Harry. "Are you feeling better?" Louis asked. He got a bit concerned when he didn't get a response, but then saw that Harry had already fallen asleep. Harry had been through a lot that day and was extremely exhausted.

Louis gently kissed Harry's forehead and then switched off the light which was on his night stand, trying to get some sleep himself.

[8:12AM - Wednesday]

"No, stop I didn't do it!" Harry muttered in his sleep. Louis woke up and noticed that Harry might be having a nightmare, so he decided to wake him. "Hey, hey it's okay. You're safe, I'm here" Louis said softly as he shook Harry awake.

Harry's eyes fluttered open and he saw that it was Louis who was trying to comfort him. He breathed a sigh of relief and hugged Louis tightly, burying his face in the crook of his neck. "It's okay baby, shh. It was just a nightmare" Louis comforted.

"Would you like to go back to sleep or eat breakfast? The others may already be up" Louis asked. "I'll join breakfast in a bit. Just need to go for a shower first" Harry said after he had completely calmed down. "Alright! love you, babe" Louis said as he kissed Harry's cheek and then went downstairs. "Love you too, boo" Harry replied.

After his shower, Harry began to feel very dizzy as he got dressed. He steadies himself on the edge of the sink as his everything starts to spin in is vision...and then suddenly everything goes black.

Shortly after, Harry wakes up disoriented and confused. He looks around and realizes he's still in the bathroom. "wha-, did I jus-" he wonders in his head.

Suddenly Harry is startled by a knock on the door.  "Hey, it's Lou. Is everything ok in there? What's taking so long?" Louis asks. "Uh, yeah...I'm...okay. I'll come downstairs, just a minute!" Harry replies, still a little bit confused of what happened. "Alright" Louis says as he leaves to go back to the kitchen were everyone were already eating breakfast.

Harry puts on the rest of his clothes and makes his way out of the bathroom. He was still a bit shaky and had a bit of a headache. He wondered if he should mention it to the other boys but then thought it would just worry them for nothing. Everyone's eyes turn to Harry as he walks into the kitchen.

"Woah, you alright?" Niall asked. "You look like a ghost who has just seen a ghost" he added. "What? Yeah I'm fine" Harry said as he walked to the fridge to get some food for himself.

[3:27PM - Wednesday]

"C'mon! I'm starving!" Niall whined like a little kid. "Alright, let's go!" Liam said and everyone followed him to the car.

"You're being suspisciously quiet today, Harry. Are you sure you're feeling okay? If you want to stay home and rest, we can turn around. You had a tough day yesterday," Louis said. He was sitting in the middle of Zayn and Harry. "No, I'm okay, just a bit tired" Harry said as he leaned onto Louis's shoulder. Louis gave him a sympathetic smile and ruffled his hair gently.

"We're here!" Liam announced. "Already? That was quick, Li!" Zayn said. The boys went inside and got their table. Harry was still lost in his own thoughts, worrying the boys. They didn't want to say anything in case he would get angry if they constantly asked him if he was alright.

After placing their food orders, Harry said "I'm just going to the bathroom real quick. I'll be right back!".

He dashed to the bathroom and sat on the toilet with the lid down. He started getting really bad headaches which made him feel nauseous. It was almost so bad that he just wanted to cry and go home. But he didn't want to ruin the day for the others.

He started feeling lightheaded and it didn't take long until he was out cold again. He wakes up with a headache, and being confused. "Okay shit this isn't normal. I need to tell the others" Harry thought to himself. He slowly stood up, using the nearest wall for support. He made his way to the sinks and stared at his reflection in the mirror. He was shocked to see how exhausted he looked; sweaty and pale.

Harry splashes some water on his face in an attempt to feel more refreshed. After that, he goes back to join his friends.

"Sorry it was a long que to the bathroom..." Harry lied. He was going to tell them but not yet. He sits down and the others looks at him confused. "What?" He asks. "You ok?" Louis asked as he noticed Harry still being a little bit out of it and pale. "Yeah, you know I didn't sleep so well last night. Sorry" Harry replied. "No, love, don't apologize. I understand, just remember you can tell us if something is bothering you, okay?" Louis said. "I know, thank you" Harry smiled.

He had a throbbing headache, heart racing. His palms were sweaty and he felt chilled to the bone. But he tried his best to hide it. Just for a little while longer.

The food arrived and everyone immediately started eating except Harry. Once again, all the eyes were on him. "What?!...I'm not that hungry, but I'll eat" Harry said. Everyone was already finished when Harry had only eaten half of his meal. "Harry...y-" Louis tried to say, but Harry cut him off. "Please guys I'm okay. Please stop asking now. I'll go wait in the car, I'm not hungry!" Harry said and then stormed off the place.

Harry's uncharacteristic behavior made it clear to everyone that something was definitely wrong. They paid the bill and started walking towards the car.

"Shit shit shit, HARRY!" Louis cried out immediately when he noticed Harry lying in front of the car door on the ground unconscious. He ran to him and the others following behind. "Harry? Harry! Wake up!" Louis shook Harry gently. "Louis please, try to stay calm. I'll call an ambulance" Liam said. "Well, maybe it'll go faster if we drive ourselves?"  Niall suggested and the boys agreed.

Zayn and Louis had Harry lying across them in the back while Niall was at the front seat and Liam was driving.

[5:39PM -  Wednesday]

Louis was nervously pacing around the waiting room. "He'll be okay" Zayn tried to calm Louis down. "How do you know that?!" Louis asked, panic rising inside him. "He's strong. I'm sure he's okay, at least he'll be" Zayn replied.

"Mr. Styles? Are you Mr. Styles's friends?" Suddenly a doctor approaches the boys. "Yes!" Liam answers eagerly. "Is he okay?" Louis asks with his teary eyes. "Yes, he will be okay. Your friend has a little bit of a fever, and he had an asthma attack yesterday right? Yeah, so his body is extremely exhausted, plus he is also very dehydrated and that's why we'll keep him on a drip for a while" the doctor explained.

"Is he awake?"

"Can we se him?"

"When can he come home?"

"Slow down, one question at a time!" the doctor laughs. "You can see him but he's sleeping right now so you'd have to wait until he wakes up. And we'd like to keep him in at least overnight and if he feels better he can come home tomorrow" she explained. "Thank you" Liam said and then the doctor led them to Harry's room.

"Oh baby you scared me!" Louis said softly as he ran to Harry to kiss his hand. After a couple minutes, Harry started to wake up slowly.

"Wha-?" he asked as his eyes slowly adjusted to the light. "You're okay now, Harry" Louis said softly and squeezed his hand.

Harry looked around and saw everyone there before looking back at Louis with a small smile. "I'm glad you're okay" Louis whispered before kissing Harry's forehead gently. Harry saw the glass of water on the other side of the table and Liam gave it to him. He took a few sips and then gave it back.

He then laid back down and asled "what happened? how did I end up here?". "We don't know, we found you unconscious in front of our car after we had left the restaurant" Zayn explained. A few moments after thinking Harry remembered.

"I'm sorry" he said, his eyes welling up with tears. "Hey hey, why are you crying? And what do you need to apologize for?" Louis asked softly as he caressed Harry's hand with his thumb. "I should have told you earlier..." he began.

"What should you have told us earlier?" Niall questioned. "I- I felt ill yesterday and the asthma attack made me feel even more exhausted than usual and...I fainted this morning and then again at the restaurant" Harry answered, a tear slipping down his cheek.

"Hey, don't cry...you're okay now. That's all that matters. But next time please tell us sooner so we can help you. We love you Harry and we don't want to see you suffer" Louis said softly. "Thank you" Harry said, wiping away his tear.

"We'll come back tomorrow, get some rest okay?" Liam said as they all left. Louis stayed with Harry though.

[10:15AM - Thursday]

Harry woke up feeling significantly better than he had the past few days. "Morning, sleepyhead" Louis chuckled. "Morning, Boo" Harry said tiredly as he stretched.

"I can't wait to go home" Harry said. "You're feeling better now?" Louis inquired. "Yeah, much better" Harry replied. Louis breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Good. Just don't scare me like that ever again, okay?" with a small smile. Harry nodded in response. "Love you", "Love you too".

[4:03PM - Thursday]

"I'm home!" Harry exclaimed as they stepped into the house. Liam, Niall and Zayn had made his favourite food and dessert, so the boys had a great time eating and then playing some games and watching movies together.

The next day they had another concert and the boys made sure Harry was taking it easy - no dancing or jumping around. They were all sitting for most of the concert.
—————————————————
Once again, I wrote most of this in the middle of the night so...if something doesn't make sense. You know why.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 4.1K 41
This book is all One Direction Sick and Hurt fics. Send me any requests and I will do my best and write them! *REQUESTS ARE OPEN*
43.9K 235 25
The boys aren't feeling too good. COMPLETED
860K 5.7K 9
I like to write dirty things, about Daddy... ~JazzibooXx
6.6K 94 22
Sickfics about our favorite band. Need I say anymore? Please feel free to comment any requests, I complete 3 request chapters per book I write and ea...