(Cancelled) Muv Luv Universe...

By MrCheezy

The Great BETA War. The War make the Humanity change forever. After 30 years of fighting, the humanity almost... More

Some Author Notes
Decision That Change Lifes
Preparations
Second Objective
Getting The Reward
Announcement From The Author
Operation Palaiologos Part 1
Operation Palaiologos Part 2
Defend The Motherland!
The Legend Return
The March To Victory!
The First Hive Raid
Sorry But I can't go More

First Engagement

452 14 6
By MrCheezy

Mission Start!

As The Announcement Pop Up. I Begin To Start The Mech. The Cockpit Is Just Similar to the Gundam Cockpit, that's why it's more easier to understand than I initially thought. As I checking the interior. A message pop up.

Pilot You Can Choose How to perform your Mech.
There's two types of it. First is the Standard and the experimental system, known as Dual Mind.
*The Standard System is well known for it's simple but great capabilities, and good reliability.
*The Experimental Dual System is a Dual Cooperation Of the Mind of the pilot and the AI system of Mech. It's highly unreliable, and if not compatible, it will be hard to control.

Standard Is all About Pilot skills, it's more easy to use, because of its simple mechanics. But Looks like the Dual Mind is like using two brains to become one, but it's has large drawbacks if your not compatible enough.

I select the Dual Mind, why? Because I want to Experience this new system!

You Choose Dual Mind, Are you sure? [Yes/No]
Yes... Starting The Process...

As I reading It, I feel Painful stings around my back, I check and see a group of cables connecting to my back and now creating a glowing blue lights around it.

Dual Mind Complete! Compatibility:89% Success!

As The Announcement Pop Up. I feel my mind going to crack. This Headache is killing me!

"Sorry About That Sir! That's a side effects of connecting to me..." A Female Voice Whispers to me.

"Eh! Who are you? Where are you?" As I check everything inside of the Cockpit.

"I am sorry to scared you. I am AI_Model 0, I will serve you while your using the Dual Mind."

"I see..." I didn't know that there was a high grade AI in this game! How rich this game!? Oh if you didn't know what I am saying, there was a Grading System For AI. Low To High Grade. Simple words: low is just google Voice AI, and The High Grade is Human Like Behavior And Intelligent. The Higher the grade, the more expensive it needs to operate.

" Then AI... Wait? Can I Change your name?" That name is quite hard to memories.

"Of course sir. But there's a list that you can't name me. Like sexual, offensive and historical figures. To prevent issues."

"Sure! I just want to name you Sylvie. I want a name with a meaning to me."

....

"Thank You For Naming Me! Please rely on me!" Her Voice with a brimming and exited tone.

"Well let's go now! I can't wait to get that 100$! Help me Sylvie!"

As I said that, information flooded my mind. How to use this mech, how to activate weaponry, and a How to Perform more evasive actions that I can't do alone.

"Sir I select the main objective and the arrow in the screen is the direction of the mission."

( I can't find more better than this. I am sorry!)

I Begin to use the throttle. And I feel like I am possess by someone. I Begin to do the jump boost. I can do it by myself, but now I can feel that someone holding my hands, like guiding me to how to do it, and instructing me how to do control the movement in more efficient than I can.

" Sorry if you feel uncomfortable. The Compatibility system is still in development stages, that's why it's still hard to do it."

I nod and proceed to do it. As the Icon Begin to closer, I am getting more and more comfortable as I doing the piloting, and Sylvie is the navigator and instructor.

As We Get to the top of the crater.
As I completely climb it, and see the surrounding of the crater, we saw a large base, more advanced than I thought. I look in amazement, when she shout to me.

"Sir look over there!" As She said that, a explosion erupted. Clouds Moon dust rise up. The outside of the base is a mess, large dust cover the battlefield. But it's quickly Rise Up, and let me see what is going on.

Multiple lunar rovers, but it's looks like it have a Rocket Pods attach to it's back.

And similar rovers but with looks like a big guns instead of rockets.

But the thing I am focus right now is the group of astronauts that equip of some sort of EXO Suits. Similar to what I see floating dead earlier.

And Protected by 10 Mechs That only equip of looks like 20mm cannon and shields?

As I watch The Battlefield, I realized what is going on. They shooting nonstop in the dark side, they don't stop firing at it. And as I zoom in on what is on that spot I see movements.

"Alert! Alert! Large Enemy Formation Spotted!" Sylvie said in a robotic tone.

Well you don't need to say that if you seeing these aliens in the large monitor. "Tf is that?" I blurted out as the large hoard of red and white rushing towards the defenders.

"W.T.F Is That?" As I said, while watching a large grab like entity tanking the shots after shots of fire by defenders.

But the main hordes of this aliens is this red alien with four legs and large hands. I don't know but I am feeling a deja Vu?

This Red Aliens cant take multiple shots, but they have the numbers, and much bigger than a normal person.

And in the back is Much Larger Alien That have a human head that looks like smiling, it's give me a flinch when it shoots it's stinger like appendages to the one of the Mechs.

As The Battle raging on. The situation is deteriorating to the defenders.

A Notification System Appear.

The Main Objective Is Now Started You Have 2 hours to protect the evacuation site. Completing this mission will get you extra Rewards.

"Looks like I need your help now Sylvie." I said with a slight of nervous in my tone. Well you can't blame me! Look at that! There terrifying and disgusting in the same time!

"All Systems Ready Sir! You Can Always Rely on me! Sylvie said with a prideful tone.

"Ok Let's go!" I Thrust the throttle i max and begin to accelerate to the battle field.
______________________

Location: Lunar Main Research Base
Defense Line:

3rd POV

The First Lunar War Is Now in it's Final Stages. After The BETA Manage to land in Kashgar Region,China. And With The New Battlefield, the logistical and economical constraints, and the harsh environment of the moon. The Evacuation Is now in full effect. The First Lunar War Is now Finish.

The Evacuation Is now in full swing after the declaration. But The BETA is now on the offensive, and to prevent that, all available units for the defense of Main Lunar Base.

30 Minutes Earlier:

Unit Alpha. The Most Veteran Unit of this war, is the vanguard of the defense. But even with advance tech and more trained soldiers. Major Galahad is Nervous, with the situation unfolding in his very eyes, and the doom realization. If they failed to defend the front, hundreds of lives will be perish, and those people is the most precious right now.

"Listen Up Soldiers!" He said with determination.

"We are the vanguard of this line! And with that responsibility! We can't let them breach the defense line!"

"Sir! Yes Sir!" All of his men shouted. They know that this will be suicide mission. But they know that there's no other options left, and rather to run like a coward, they will fight into the last man.

"This Is HQ to Alpha! A Company Size BETA is spotted 10Km and heading to your location!" The Operator Said With Fear in her tone.

"This Major Galahad. Thanks for the information. We will make sure that this Bastard will never cross the line!" He Said With Determination in his lines.

After That He Command a Rocket Bombardment. Even just kill some of them, it's still better than nothing.

"Multiple Tank and Some Grappler Class is spotted! 3km!" He's Recon Units Said and begin to fall back to there position.

"Corporal Smith! Ready your NCAF!"
As he said that the mech that piloted by Corporal Smith is now in ready fire position. His Mind is getting overwhelmed with fear. After 3 months of this hell, he can now escape, but to do that he need to defend his position first.

"Yes Sir Ready To fire!" He Said With Determination, to survive in this Hell!

"This Is Recon 3! We are being chase by tank class! Please Help us!" The Recon Earlier Saying With Fear and panic in his voice.

As Smith Prepare to Aim the Chasers. One of the tank class manage to jump, and with enough boost. Manage to destroyed the wheels of the rove
"Help! Help! Please Help us! N-No! Aaaaaaggggggghhhhh!" One of the Recon Units tear apart by four tank class. One of the remaining Recon is begin to run but it's to late. Even him is never forget by this hideous creatures.

Smith Watch In horror, when he see one of his friend getting crushed in the head by one of the red being.

He Begin to Pulled the trigger in rage has his best friend is tearing apart. Even he shooting this monsters.

"Stop! Corporal! Your wasting your Ammo! There dead! But we can't mourn right now! Aimed the alive ones!" Major Said, but even him is trying to hold his tears. This men is more younger than him. But they sacrifice there lives for the people that they didn't even know.

"Fire Another Missile Volley! Don't let them get near! Smith and Wesson! Aimed the Grapplers!"

Even with Help of the base missile units. They can't repel the enemies. They starting to get close.

"Alert! Alert! A Battalion Size BETA is heading to your location!" The Operator shouted in horror, has how they realize the situation. They will failed, even if the second line manage to stop the remaining company size beta. The Battalion Will tear the vanguard line. And the rest will be blocked to there positions and will get circled

"Agggh! My Legs! Urgh!"
(A Soldier Getting Rip apart)

"Help! Help! He-" Splurt!
(One Of The soldier Head Crushed)

"Die! Die!" Corporal Wesson Said, while destroying multiple Tank class.

"Wes! Grappler in your side!" Smith said as he Begin to aim to the grappler. But it's to late. Wesson struck in the Cockpit. He died instantly.

"No! Wes! Agh! You f*ck**g Bastard!" Smith killing the grappler in revenge.

As The Battle Is now in close quarters, the BETA Begin to slaughtered his men. Major Tried to Help his Comrade but even him is now getting overwhelmed by warrior class that rushing towards him in multiple direction.

"Well I guess we die for this day..." He gave up. Fighting this War is meaningless, enemies that can tear you pieces, bite you in half, or just hit by a powerful acid. And we fight this creatures for what! Make more time to lose! Even with this technology, I know that we can't win...

Before He He Gets Killed. Ray Of lights Beam towards the darkness. A beam of hope dimly lit up. Before he realized what is going on. Explosions erupted in his position. But he didn't die? Even a simple injuries? What's going on!? He tried to focus to his surrounding. Until he found it.
_______________________

"Sylvie Missile Volley Now!" As I aim to the surrounding of the defenders.
Multiple missile pods fire there payload in the enemies. And With Equip Cluster Shell. The Aliens Evaporated in instant.

"Multiple Large Aliens Begin to Rush in our Position!"

"Use The ATGM! Only to the White Things only!" As I Firing to the herd of red aliens trying to attack me in close combat. Multiple Rocket Tubes Lit Up, and Release it's payload to the creatures, they tried to shield themselves, but with top attack system it's futile.

This Aliens cant Survive with my armor piercing high explosive rounds. But with now low ammo. I release my monomolecular Sword!

"Eat This You S**ts!" I arch my blade in sideways. Even with only sword, I can kill more red aliens without any sweat!

"Warning! Warning! Two Large Entity Is now heading to your direction!" A Alert Message Appear.

"Okay! Ready the ATGMs! I will try to use my cannon for it's legs!"

Sylvie Lunch Multiple ATGMs to the Two Behemoths, but they get surprise, when the stinger like appendages intercept one of the missiles. But It tear the stinger apart upon impact. And the remaining just destroyed the behemoths.

This style of combat is being used to the aliens for almost 2hrs. Even exhausting the Ammo Points that he received.

Mission Complete! You Finish The Main Objective! You can go now and claim your rewards! Or Do The Second Objective.
[Finish Now?/ Do The Objective?]
___________________

Thanks for waiting! I am quite busy lately, because I will get a new Computer. So I Make this 2000 Chapter for Waiting and Reading my Story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172 11 15
In the distant future, a sentient AI Alien race came down to Earth and brought humanity to the brink of extinction. A lone man, formed The Phoenix Fo...
332 21 43
Most of us long to "Be" but when the path gets too costly, or steep, we take solace in what we "Have." Remove the trappings of what we own and then w...
3K 131 20
"Why did you do it?" my voice is weak, made faint by tears. He smiles. "What will it take for you to realize," he presses a kiss to my forehead, "Th...
2.3K 210 27
"Last night, I had a dream the world ended. Half the population disappeared, and unfathomable eldritch beasts shambled out of an unending darkness." ...