Falling for You (Everything I...

By munsen12

Story is similar to Everything is Only for You yet different. Shehnaaz is rich girl. Her father has given her... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Epilogue

Chapter 36

2.5K 391 230
By munsen12

Sidharth sat on the floor of his room, putting his clothes inside his suitcase. Shehnaaz hands him a pouch which he takes from her hands and puts it inside. They exchange a smile during the time and Shehnaaz goes and stands by the bed. Sidharth closes it and puts the luggage at the corner.

"Sab rakh diya?"
"Hmm.. "
"Lights off kar deti hun. You need to sleep."
Before he could say anything, she goes and turns off the lights. She hurriedly moves towards the bed but he catches her wrist, stopping her from going away. He calls her name asking her to face him but she doesn't reply or turn back. He pulls her closer and turns her face towards him. He lifts her chin to witness those beautiful eyes, filled with tears.

"This is why you were avoiding me? Lights off isliye kiya tune?"
She gets into his arms and starts sobbing. He hugs her tightly trying his best to stay strong for her.
"Bas kar ab. Kitna royegi?"
She lifts her head and moves back to face him.
"Sidharth, Jana kya sachi jaruri hai?"
He smiles and nods his head, "This is important for Rajvir. I said yes for this work only for him. Don't you want him to succeed?"
"Hmm.. but.."
"It's just for a few days."
"Why Sidharth? Kyun hum e aise dur rehna padta hai? Pehle Jaanvi ki wajah se and now.. Why? I just got you like sachi muchi."
He cups her face, wipes her tears, "You will have me by your side for this lifetime. I love you. "

She blinks as she stares into his deep dark eyes, filled with love for her.
"I love you too, Sidharth."
He tilts his face and captures her lips. Kiss deepens as passion runs high. She wraps her arms around his neck and he pulls her closer by her waist. Tongues meet and she breaks into goosebumps. Leaving her lips he starts planting kisses on her jawline, leading towards her neck and collarbone. Her fingers fumble trying to unbutton his shirt. And just then they hear a noise from outside.

Sidharth comes out of the bedroom and turns on the lights of the living area. He finds Shini crouching on the floor near the side table, rubbing her toe.
"Shini? What are you doing here?"
"Bh..bhaiya, nothing. Just got up to.. drink water and my foot hit the table."
"Lagi hai kya zor ki? Let me get some ice."
Shehnaaz says and goes inside the kitchen. Sidharth walks up to her, helps her sit down on the sofa and then picks up the phone. The phone that was still connected gets disconnected immediately when Sidharth says hello.

Shehnaaz comes in and puts an ice pack on Shini's feet.
"Kaun tha phone pe?"
Shini takes the phone from his hand and keeps groaning in pain without replying.
"I am asking you something."
"Uff! Mujhe lagi hai aur aap ko abhi jawab chahiye?"
"Tere muh pe nahi lagi hai. Bol sakti hai tu. Fine, give me your phone. I can see it myself. "
"It was my friend, Puja."
"Then why did you snatch the phone from my hand and why did she disconnect the phone once I picked it up."
"I don't know."
"Shini, bewkoof nahi hun main, samjhi tu. Phone dikha."
"No. It's my phone. I am not giving you."
"Stop it both of you.. Maa uth jayegi."

Sumitra comes out of the bedroom.
"What's going on? Itna shore kyun ho raha hai."
Shehnaaz shakes her head and says, "Kuch nahi, Shini ko lagi. Paani peene uthi thi. Lights off thi. You go to sleep, Maa."
"Why? Lights kyun off thi?"
Sidharth stares at Shini, "She was busy over the phone and didn't want anyone to find that out."
She stares at him out of shock, "Iss waqt? Kis se?"
"Aap poochlo."
"Shini?"
"Uff! Bhaiya, aap ko Acha lagta hai, mujhe Maa se dant khila kar. I was talking to my friend. Bas. I am not a kid, I am an adult now. Stop this interference in my personal space."
"Interference? Right. Badi ho gai hai, main hi bhul jata hun. What else am I supposed to do, now that you are an adult."

"Sidharth, please bas karo."
"Shini, this is really going too far. Tera bhai hai woh, pooch liya kuch toh aise baat karegi."
"Meri kya koi life nahi hai? Why these restrictions? Why so many questions?"
Sidharth clenches his teeth and turns towards his mother, "Jise jo sochna hai soche but I Can't change. Maa, either of my friends, or all the three will be here at night. One of them will drop and pick Shini from the office till I return."
Shini gazes at him with anger. She gets up, limps to her room and slams the door behind her.

"Sidharth, don't be.."
"What? Rude? Angry, upset? Kya? Yaar, where am I wrong? Bhai hun uska, literally bada kiya hai usse. Don't I have the right to know anything about her?"
He says pacing up and down the room. Shehnaaz tries to calm him down, by stopping him from pacing around.
"You aren't wrong. Bas baat itni hai ki Shini sachi ab badi ho gai hai. She needs her privacy. She gets rude when we invade her privacy."
"Privacy? I know it was a guy. I wanted to know but she lied. Itni raat ko kisi se bhi baat karegi and we all will be okay with it? Wow!"
"Maybe woh apne boyfriend se baat kar rahi hogi. Tum kya karoge jaan ke?"

Sidharth gazes at her, "Shehnu.. stop it."
"What? I had a boyfriend and I know you had a relationship too."
"It wasn't serious."
"Still, you had then why can't she have it? Before you get angry, sun lo aur samjho. Shini ko literally tumne bada kiya hai and you are her brother. It's obvious that you can't accept this idea of her having a boyfriend. But she is an adult and she can be in a relationship. It is possible. And shanti se socho toh it is a normal thing."
Sidharth stays silent, trying to think about what she said.
"Shini is wrong in her behavior, the way she talked is not acceptable. However you can't stop her from talking to people or being in a relationship. She is an adult."

"Fine. But Kaun hai woh? Is he good? Koi galat ladka hoga toh? I can't let her.."
"Relax. I get it, your worries are genuine. Instead of asking her like her strict brother, ask her like a friend. She will confide everything with you. Trust me."
"Mujhse nahi hoga. I can't be her friend now."
"Pata hai. Tum bhai se usse father ban gaye ho, friend nahi ban sakte. Okay, I will try to talk to her and find out the truth. I will try to find if there's someone in her life or not and if there's one, who is he. Abhi sochna chodo aur get back to what we were doing. "

Sidharth stares at her and smiles, "You mean, tasting your sweet lips and going beyond that?"
Shehnaaz's cheeks turn red, "No.. I mean.. sleeping."
Sidharth raises his eyebrows and before he could say something she says, "Late ho raha hai, subha uthna hai, you have a flight to catch. so.. so jao.."
She gets on the bed and pulls him on the bed as well.
"O.. mujhe laga you meant.."
She cuts him off, "Sh.. chup.. Aaj thoda thik se sone do, Kal se toh.. I will miss you.."
"Ah! Miss me or my shoulder? Pillow bana ke rakha hai."
"Hain toh! Mera haq hai. Chup kar ke so jao."

She places her head on his chest and wraps her arms around him. He puts his arm around her, holding her tightly and closes his eyes. A few minutes later she says, "I will miss this, sukoon. Listening to your heartbeat, feeling your warmth, gives me sukoon while sleeping. What will you miss about me? Miss karoge na?"
"Tujhe abhi bhi shaq hai? Of course I will miss you. Aur raat ko teri weight on my arm, Mera haath soon ho jana, teri bakbak, utpatang harkat aur hearing your snore.. aadat ho gayi hai."
"Haye, kitna bura bura bolte ho mere bare mein. Aur main snore nahi karti."
Sidharth smiles mischievously, "How do you know?"
"Bas Pata hai. Stop it na Sidu. Otherwise I will go away to Maa's room."
"No.. you aren't going anywhere. Mazak tha. I will miss everything about you. You are my.. zindagi."

She smiles, kisses his cheek and holds him to sleep. A few minutes later she again asks, "Acha, tumhe kis pe Shak hai?"
"About what?"
"Shini's boyfriend."
"Shehnu yaar, stop it. So jao please. "
"I am guessing.. It's Raj. The way he behaves around her, he is clearly smitten."

Sidharth opens his eyes and gazes at her.
"What the F***!"
"Please acting band Karo. You have seen it too. The thought of Shini becoming my bhabhi is making me sooo happy."
"You are imagining a little too much. She must be talking to her friend. Puja or Simran.. now go to sleep. No more talking. Please."
Shehnaaz giggles, "But it will be interesting, the idea is fun.. tum chup Kara lo mujhe but.. wow!"
Sidharth gives out a deep breath and keeps staring at the ceiling while Shehnaaz keeps mumbling and grinning till sleep comes over both of them.

Sidharth lies down on the bed of the hotel room, tired after a long day at work. He picks up his phone and checks for text messages. There are 27 messages from Shehnaaz, asking what he is doing, where he is, if he has taken his lunch or not, telling him how much she is missing him and that Maa had made her favorite breakfast and much more. He dials her number and after just two rings she picks up the phone.

"Where are you? Are you okay? Why didn't you reply to any of my text messages? Bolo kuch?"
"Bolne degi toh bolunga na. I was at the site today. Network nahi tha. Just returned now."
"O. Dinner khaya?"
"Hmm.. bahut tired lag raha hai."
"So jao then."
"You first."
"Mujhe neend nahi aayegi.. missing you Sidu."
Sidharth smiles and grabs a pillow, "Are you on the bed?"
"Hmm.."
"Put your head on my pillow and close your eyes. Try to think I am right there beside you. Just hear my voice, nothing else..

Meri dhadkano ko sunne ki koshis kar,
Yeh bas tera naam pukar rahi hai.
Mohabbat hai Kitna mujhe tujhse,
Yeh har pal bayan kar rahi hai.

Ankhein band kar mehsus karna,
Tere kareeb payegi mujh ko.
Ankhon ke samne rahun na rahun,
Dil ke aine mein dekh payegi mujh ko."

"Sidharth.."
"Sh.. I am with you.. always.. I love you..Shehnu. "

Sidharth holds an empty glass while hearing a singer sing an old Bollywood song with western beats at the bar of the hotel they are staying in. Rajvir comes and sits down beside him.
"Why aren't you drinking? Sana ne kya kasam diya hai?"
He says and then orders the waiter to bring another round of drinks for them. Sidharth has been usually silent the whole evening.
Rajvir asks, "What are you thinking?"
Sidharth lifts his head, "Nothing. You drink, I think I will retire to my room."
"No way, you are drinking with me. Something is bothering you, I can see. What is it?"

After a few seconds he replies, "Nothing as such, just about what I saw today.. I can't get it out of my mind. I am sure I saw her today in the traffic."
Rajvir says, "Maybe she was in the car. So what? Tara said that she has got job opportunities that's why she was withdrawing the case. Shayad usse idhar koi job lagi ho. It is possible, don't you think? "
"Ho sakta hai but.."
"But what?"
" I saw her with someone."
"Sid, she can be with anyone. You know what, you are thinking too much. "

Sidharth stares at him and says,"Shouldn't I be? Everything that happened to me was a conspiracy. Framing me for something I hadn't done and suddenly taking the case back, do you think it's normal? And how can I forget.. what I had gone through."
Sidharth lowers his head and closes his eyes to remove the images of his painful past.
Rajvir touches his arm and says, "I get it, Sid. We are still pursuing the case with the PD. We will find out who was behind all these. Par iss tarah pareshan ho ke kuch nahi hone wala. Relax."
Sidharth turns to look at him, "I wasn't thinking about her or the case until I saw her today in that car in the traffic. What's making me think more is the fact that the person she was with was someone familiar."
"Kaun tha?"
"I didn't see him properly but.. I feel I know him. He is someone I know but I am not sure who...."

Before Rajvir could say anything further, two men came to their table. They were Rajvir's old classmates. They start chatting and drinking while Sidharth sits holding the glass. He doesn't drink but sits listening to them and smiling while his mind keeps occupied trying to figure out whom he saw.

"Sid.. you are really.. such a.. really a sweetheart.. I am.. sooo happy for.. my behna.."
Rajvir mutters as Sidharth takes him to his room, holding him by his arms. He is tipsy after drinking with his friends.
"You know.. I never liked.. the idea.. of boyfriends for .. Sana.. Kitno ko.. thappad mare hai maine.. pata hai? Just because.. they tried to talk, tried to flirt.. to her.. Sana.. my sister.. I am protective.. about her.. more after Mom's death.. I hated Sameer.. but Sana was an adult then.. kuch bol nahi.. Pata tha.. I am so happy she found you.."
"She didn't.."
"Hun?"
"Uncle found me.. he made us marry. Remember?"
Rajvir stares at his face then his face breaks into a big smile. He cups Sidharth's face and gives him a wet kiss on his cheek.

Sidharth wipes it away as he grins and says, "True. Dad's best work.. Sid, I'm sooo.. happy you both.. as you both are ma.. married."
Sidharth opens the door and makes Rajvir sit on the bed. He gives him water to drink.
"If you had.. flirted or dated my sister.. I wouldn't have hated you.. and not slap you."
"But don't expect me to say the same for you and Shini."
Rajvir spills the water and starts to cough.
"Are you okay, Raj?"

Rajvir gazes at him and gulps down saliva. Sidharth presses his shoulder and bringing his face near him, he says, "Tumhara Nasha lagta hai utar gaya. Good. Listen carefully, I got married to your sister. Married. I didn't date her and can't do it now. And honestly I don't like this concept of dating. Especially if it involves my sister. I am not broadminded like you. So, if you have anything for Shini, talk to your father and ask him to talk to my mother. Because I don't slap boys who try to flirt with my sister, I punch them. And my punches.. well you don't need to know about them. Go to sleep. Goodnight."
Sidharth turns and leaves with a mischievous smile while Rajvir sits still staring at his retreating figure.

"Sidharth, what did you tell Rajvir? He was nervous today and was asking lots of questions today."
Shehnaaz asks over the phone that night.
With a smile he says, "Kya pooch raha tha?"
"If everything was okay at home and if I could come over when he returns and also Maa ke bare mein. Is she sweet or strict? Did you talk to him about Shini?"
"Dinner kiya? I miss home cooked food."
"You are changing the topic. Matlab, yes. Usse tumne dara ya hai kya? Why yaar?"

Sidharth suppresses his laugh, "He is drunk. Ignore and talk to me about us. Missing you."
"No. Batao, did you threaten him?"
"No, daraya nahi but I made it clear that there's no scene of flirting or dating my sister. It's Marriage or Nothing."
"Made him clear matlab?"
"Very sweetly."
"I can imagine. Sidu, he is my brother and I love him. Usse pareshaan kiya na toh..."
"Toh kya? Chod ke chali jayegi? Bol? Bhai se pyar, aur mujh se kuch nahi.. jaa main hurt hua. Bye."

He smiles and hangs up the phone. She immediately calls him back.
"Jaa na bhai ko call Kar. Jaa kharab le uski, he is threatened na. Why are you calling me?"
"Bahut jyada ho raha hai ab tumhara. I love him and I love you as well. So stop it now."
"I haven't started anything yet. Bas kiss tak hai pahuncha tha. And now that is not possible as well."
"Sidharth..you na.. Gande ho tum."
"Husband hun Tera. Haq hai mera.. tujhe.. pyar karne ko. "
"Sidharth.. office mein hun."
"Abhi tak? Time dekha hai? Go home now."
"Nikal rahi hun. I am hanging up. Bye."
"Call me once you reach. Bye."
He smiles as the line gets disconnected.

Shehnaaz hangs up the phone and mumbles, "Ganda bacha.. Haye.. kya bol raha tha. Isse sharam bhi nahi ati. I must say that to Masi. She will enjoy that."
Shehnaaz giggles and then turns towards the door. A knock and Sameer enters the room.
"What the hell? Kitne bade besharam ho? Main insult karke nikal ti hun aur tum muh utha ke phir se aa jate ho yahan?"
Sameer smiles his famous devilish grin and comes inside.
"C'mon Sana, I am here with a business proposal. Is this the way to treat your client?"
"I don't want your proposal and I don't want you as my client. So leave."
"I am renovating the farm house, just like you wanted. I want you to do the decor."
"I am not interested. Get lost."
"Why are you behaving like this with me?"
"Like Seriously, Sameer? After what you did with Sidharth, how do you expect me to behave?"

Sameer nods his head and walks inside.
"Of course it's about Sidharth. He is after all your husband. He can steal, he can rape, he can go to jail, but still he is innocent."
"He is innocent and I trust him."
"You had your trust in me as well. Remember?"
Shehnaaz shakes her head, "I was blind."
Sameer smirks, "Were you? And now you are what?"
"Sameer, leave."

He doesn't leave the office and Shehnaaz picks up the phone to call the security.
"I am calling the security."
"No need, I am leaving."
He turns to leave and Shehnaaz takes a sigh of relief, putting the phone down.

Sameer stops and turns, "You say you have faith in your husband. That means there's nothing hidden between you and him."
"Kya karna chahte ho? Blackmail me or something? Humare beech aise kuch nahi tha jo Sidharth ko pata nahi."
Sameer smirks, "No darling, I have no such evil intentions. I am the good person here. But you aren't seeing that. "
Shehnaaz rubs her temples out of frustration.
"Does Sidharth share everything with you?"
"It's none of your business."
"No it's not. Still I ask here. Does he share everything with you?"
"Yes. Happy. Now go."

"Indeed. Then I should not worry. I am happy that you are okay with your father after what he did."
Shehnaaz gazes at him, "Dad? Why wouldn't I be okay with him?"
Sameer walks towards her and with a worried expression he asks, "What do you mean? Tumhe Pata hai na sab? Sidharth ne tumhe bataya hoga. Phir? O.. he hasn't."
"What are you talking about?"
"Your father was never sick. He was acting to get you married to Sidharth."
"Shut up! Liar!"
"I have all the proof."
" I saw him in the hospital. Unki surgery hui thi. Woh kya acting tha?"
"No. Surgery honi thi par serious nahi thi. Woh sab jhoot tha. I can show you all the reports and you can talk to Dr.Ganguly."

Shehnaaz doesn't say anything but stares at him blankly.
Sameer comes closer and holds her hand, "You can think anything about me but believe me I love you. And I don't lie to you."
Shehnaaz pulls her hand back, "Just.. go.."
Sameer moves back, "Fine.. I am leaving. But before I go, you need to know that Sidharth knew about this. He knew about your Dad. And surely he hasn't told you yet. And Dr.Ganguly can vouch for that. If you don't trust me, ask him."
Shehnaaz lowers her head, not understanding what to think.
"Sana, maybe Sidharth wanted to marry you so he was with uncle in this. Try to think. See baby, I really love and they.."
She screams,"Shut up! Get lost.. just go or I will call the police..go..go away..Get out!"
Sameer nods his head and leaves with a lopsided smile. Shehnaaz picks up a photo frame from the table and throws it on the floor and it smashes into pieces.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Birthday real Siduram! Happy birthday king!

Like and comment.. looking forward to hear from you people.
Come fall in love💕💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 14.3K 25
A Muslim love story where an extremely dominant sidharth meer will fall in love with a simple innocent girl, shehnaaz khan♥︎ Zubiya🥀
152K 12.5K 31
Story of the cruel mafia sidharth shukla😈😈😈 who is a cold hearted person and a naïve sweet girl sehnaaz gill ☺☺who love to spread happiness aroun...
35.4K 4.4K 20
Can love happen without your choice?Can heart win when you have a mind which think you are always right? When love is meant to be happen, it Just hap...
53.9K 6.1K 28
Sidharth Shukla is a 39-year-old businessman who is successful, very wealthy, upper class and a complete workaholic. He heads a business empire start...