I just want to live freely no...

By SakomiSS

UNDER EDITING AND WON'T RECOMMEND READING NOW Keira died accidentally and then met a god for who knows what r... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
New Story Maybe
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
A Notice (Urgent One)

Chapter 21

3K 140 16
By SakomiSS

"Yuki."

"K-Keira?"

"Hey there, pretty boy."

It was the same girl from yesterday.

"We met yesterday. You didn't forget me, did you?"

*Smiling sweetly "Ah no. There is no way I could forget someone as beautiful as you."

"Oh, my........." *Giggle

 "Are you two flirting in front of me?"

"Come on Prince~ Are you jealous?"

"Yes."

Keira glared at Yukito and looked at the girl with a smile.

Am I being ignored? Waahh Keira!! (Saki: Eh? Yuki? You're the one with a fiance here)

"I do apologize for not introducing myself earlier. My name is Keira De Leon from the Leon Duchy of Roswan Kingdom."

"I see. My name is Ariel Cassette, the fiance of Crown Prince Yukito."

{Saki: (♥_♥) Mommy}

"My~  A beautiful name for a beautiful girl~"

Keira then took her hand and kissed it.

(Saki: Umm Kei? The one you're supposed to make fall in love with you is Yuki)

Ariel blushed at his actions and gave a heartfelt laugh.

"You really make a real gentleman here."

"Well, ~ Anything for a beauty like you."

"My fiance is here you know"

"Is he~?"

Yukito who is being ignored: I don't exist...

"But you know, he is such a bastard."

"Eh?"

"Yep. Back in our kingdom, he used to flirt with me even when I had a fiance and even took me out on a date. He used to glare at my suitors when he was clearly engaged with such a beauty like you."

*Gasp* "Really?!"

"Yes. He also talked in bad language and did whatever he felt like. Clearly a bastard. Such a dickhead, don't you agree?"

"I see..."

Yukito who was being shit-talked: .......

(Saki: Well nothing. Just Kei shit-talking about his future husband)

"Really, lady. He doesn't deserve such a beauty like you. If only I could show you this beautiful world..."

"Oh my~ *Giggle* Really~?"

Lily and John in the background who advised Keira to chase "Yukito":........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 30.7K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
559K 30K 19
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
378K 1.1K 10
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
267K 18.5K 20
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...