Rainfall

By PerpetualLie

A collection of poems written by me, some are based off my experiences or just random inspiration. More

Materialistic
Bleeds
Cracks
Tell me
Thorns
Stay
I do not
Kisses

Forbidden Fruit

0 0 0
By PerpetualLie

Forced to love you at a distance,
I wish I didn't have to keep this secret.
It makes me ill to think of losing you,
and tortures me to think of you loving someone else.
How could it have come to this?
So typical of me, falling for the forbidden fruit.
I had a taste, and being without you would be a waste.
I want what I can't have, and what is prohibited.
Should I feel guilty for loving someone who fears commitment?

12/15/22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 163 10
โ ๐™‹๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™ ๐™—๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™›๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ ๐™›๐™ก๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™š๐™™, ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™„ ๐™™๐™ž๐™™๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ. ๐™‰๐™ค, ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™ช๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™™๐™ค๏ฟฝ...
17.7K 1.7K 69
Greetings dear readers! This is my first ever poems book. And um I wrote these all based on my personal experiences. As you may journey through chapt...
34.6K 230 85
mga tula na gawa ni Adi. tula na patungkol sa pagsusulat, pagibig, at mga hamon sa buhay. halina't basahin ang bawat tula na nakapaloob sa koleksyong...
2.7K 91 12
'They say that eyes are the window to the soul, I disagree, I say it is the way you do your hair, The books you read The things you write The things...