The beauty of our school (ON...

By yaoian1mefreak

This is a Yuri ayato x male reader I made this when my insomnia was acting up so it's probably going to be ra... More

Arriving
Office

prologue

198 4 3
By yaoian1mefreak

M! reader's pov

"WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

So Incase your wondering what that was all about just continue reading to find out and you will read the story of how I ended up falling for a pink boy who is THE hottest, horniest, and funniest guy I have ever met........well ok maybe not THE horniest but he's DEFINITELY up there.

Also warnings you should know:
I don't filter so don't be mad when you see 'cum' instead of 'warm sticky white fluids' or 'dick', 'cock' 'member' instead of 'ding-a-ling' or something like that.

Anyways that's all..... I think 🤔....... Oh well🙃
Bye👋

Next post will probably be in a week...... Hopefully.
115 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 7.7K 93
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
101K 2K 35
πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
83.2K 2.8K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.